UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Things I could do to run oblivion better on my computer?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:41 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena-Beaten,Daggerfall-Beaten,Battlespire-beaten,Redguard-Still haven't Beaten,Morrowind GOTY-beaten,OblivionGOTY-beaten,Skyrim and its DLC Xbox360-Beaten,ESO-Beaten except DLC(PS4)
Platform: PC,PS4,Xbox One
UESPoints: 0
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I could do to make it run better on my computer.Do you know I were I could find my spec so I can put them down.

Post subject: Re: Things I could do to run oblivion better on my computer?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 am 
Master
Master

In the "Best Mods" thread, somebody recommended "Streamline", which is supposed to reduce lag and all that bad stuff. I've only just downloaded it, so I don't know how well it works, but it may be worth a try.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:59 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion
Platform: PC/Windows 7 x64, PS3
You should check out the Must Have Mods page. There's numerous things that you can do to optimize or stabilize Oblivion. Here are just a few of the more popular ones:

Streamline
Oblivion Stutter Remover
Operation Optimization
BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software)
the Unofficial Patches
Oblivion Script Optimization
kuertee's CleanUp
PyFFI optimization of every mesh and BSA
TweakOblivion (to alter settings in your Oblivion.ini file)
Oblivion Crash Prevention System
FastExit2 (prevents crashes on exit, and exiting Oblivion only takes 1 or 2 seconds)

I run all of these and collectively, they make a HUGE difference. The PyFFI one is the only one that's semi-complicated to use, but it's also the one that probably makes the largest difference.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena-Beaten,Daggerfall-Beaten,Battlespire-beaten,Redguard-Still haven't Beaten,Morrowind GOTY-beaten,OblivionGOTY-beaten,Skyrim and its DLC Xbox360-Beaten,ESO-Beaten except DLC(PS4)
Sorry but it took me awhile to respond since I busy playing battlespire here is my dxdiag.
OS-Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit(6.1,build 7600)
Model-Inspiron 530s
BIOS phoenix AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor-Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66 GHz 2CPU's,2.7 GHz
RAM-4096MBs of ram? I have 3 or 4 GB so something here is a ram fiend
Page file-1387MB used 6798MB available
DirectX Version Direct X 11
GPU-ATI Radeon HD 3400 PCI Express 2041MB
That's all the relevant info,I cant decide whether to upgrade it,or to just wait and eventually just get a gaming computer which we be awhile from now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:33 pm 
Novice
Novice

Platform: PC
I have similar spec (If not a tad less RAM!) and all I find I need to to do is use the console command 'tg' to toggle the grass off, very playable once that's done. Slight dent in atmosphere maybe but at least it's easier to find you loot!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon, Oblivion, Knights of The Nine, Shivering Isles, Skyrim, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Elder Scrolls Online
Other Profiles: AdultPuppetShow
I tried Streamline and it didn't seem to have much of an effect when I used it,
but the extra autosaves called "Streamsaves" it made were very useful when the game crashed.

However, I remember editing the Oblivion.ini file to allow multithreading, which gave me a 20 FPS boost.

If I remember how I did it I'll post it here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:08 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I need to find out whats eating my RAM for breakfast.I run the game on high because medium looks like crap and ultra high runs to slow.I wonder what needs upgrading.I tend not to use graphics updating mods because I like the game the way it is.For me its usually gameplay mods but I don't use a lot at least not till I get a better pc.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:57 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion
Platform: PC :)
Maxrebo wrote:
I need to find out whats eating my RAM for breakfast.I run the game on high because medium looks like crap and ultra high runs to slow.I wonder what needs upgrading.I tend not to use graphics updating mods because I like the game the way it is.For me its usually gameplay mods but I don't use a lot at least not till I get a better pc.

I'm not sure I understand why you think all of your RAM is being consumed in the first place, what makes you think this? Just so you know 4096MB of RAM = 4GB of RAM. Is your system giving you low memory errors or something when running the game? One thing that you should be certain is NOT running when you play the game is Firefox, Firefox uses unnecessarily huge amounts of memory. If you insist on having web pages open when you're playing and you normally use Firefox, install Google Chrome for just this purpose. (I have Chrome installed, but never use it...)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion, Skyrim
With that spec, you should be able to max out ALL Video Options and run Oblivion butter smooth. I have an old 32-bit PC with a single-core 2.1GHz CPU, 2Gb RAM and 512Mb Geforce 7900GS. I'm running Oblivion at 1360x768 with Distant Land, HDR and Grass enabled, and all Video Options maxed out except for Specular Distance (50%), Shadows (50%) and Window Reflections OFF. I average about 20fps outside, up to 100fps indoors, and I have Qarl's Texture Pack III Redimized installed for almost photo-realistic hi-res textures! Without it, I used to get 25~30fps outside!

I strongly suspect it's not RAM that Oblivion needs, but CPU time. If you have too many programs/services running in the background, they eat up CPU time which causes Oblivion to suffer. Here's a few tips to get the CPU load down...

First, Google for ["windows 7" + services +disable] to find web pages with good info on stopping/disabling as many background services as possible (you'll have to figure out which ones you don't need running). If Windows 7 is anything like XP/Vista, Microsoft leave a LOT of unnecessary services running by default. They start up when Windows does and consume RAM and CPU time as they run in the background. The more services you can disable, the more RAM and CPU time you'll free up. Be warned, though, certain key services SHOULD be left running, as they're absolutely required for Windows to function correctly.

Your Antivirus may be a major culprit for hogging CPU time. Norton Antivirus is notorious for it! Also, by default, your Antivirus background scanner (normally called the Shield or Guard) will virus scan EVERY file your system reads, including those read by games like Oblivion. This is a MAJOR cause of stuttering in games. I use Avira Antivir (free) and ALL games (especially Oblivion because it's so taxing) used to stutter like mad until I configured Antivir Guard to exclude E: drive (on which my games are installed) from scanning. Since then, stuttering has been almost non-existent!

If your games are on C: drive, the only way around the stuttering is to disconnect from the Internet (pull the Broadband/Phone cable out of the back of your modem or router) and either disable or terminate the Antivirus, usually by right-clicking on its system tray icon and selecting a Disable or Exit option. Oblivion doesn't have multiplayer, so you don't need to be connected to the Internet while playing. After exiting Oblibivion, start the Antivirus up again, THEN re-connect to the Internet.

Another area is background programs that start via the registry Run key after Windows starts up, commonly termed "Startups". Many installed programs use the Run key to start superfluous little background utilities that sit in your system tray and which you never use. They can usually be safely disabled to save RAM & CPU time. Here is a good page that tells you how to use the MSCONFIG utility under Windows 7 to disable unnecessary "Startups". Go through the list on the Startup tab, make a note of everything with a tick next to it, then Google for them to find out what they do. Untick the unnecessary ones and reboot Windows. They'll no longer start automatically.

My Startups are limited to about 8 necessary utilities, most of which just run once then exit. I've disabled ALL the ones that place unnecessary junk in my system tray. There are just TWO necessary icons in there now, my Firewall and my Antivirus!

Hopefully, this will get your bloated 64-bit PC slimmed down and toned up so it runs WAY better than my old 32-bit one-legged dinosaur can. Currently, it's the opposite way around, and that SHOULDN'T be the case, not with that spec <drool, drool>! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:43 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Thanks for the tips man I knew it was a good build but not that good.It was just a standard build they had at dell and one of the cheaper ones and I got gold.Well talk about luck.Also by any chance does anyone know a good battlespire build.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Sorry. I just spotted something in your spec that may "burst the bubble". You state the Radeon HD 3400 as having 2041Mb of VRAM (Video RAM), which is a weird figure because VRAM amount is usually a power of two (i.e. 64Mb, 128Mb, 256Mb, 512Mb, 1024Mb=1Gb, etc, each 2x the previous). The nearest to your VRAM would be 2048Mb=2Gb. NO Radeon 3xxx series card would have that much. Even most top-end cards only have 1Gb!

Integrated chipsets are notoriously slow, and the high allocation of nearly 2Gb System RAM would explain why Oblivion is performing badly. Almost HALF your RAM is in use as "virtual" VRAM, then you have to figure for Windows using some, and any services and programs running under Windows. When Oblivion runs, there's insufficient RAM left and Windows starts paging memory blocks out to the Page File, resulting in almost constant disk access (called "disk thrashing")! While this is going on, Oblivion slows waaaaaay down and stutters like mad. In fact, ALL games will suffer the same problem to varying degrees.

Integrated video chipset drivers allocate shared System RAM, which means your GPU and CPU are both trying to use it via a single RAM controller. This is called "contention". While the CPU is using the RAM controller, the GPU is forced to wait its turn, and vice versa, so they're slowing each other down significantly. The only way to resolve this and get the best gaming performance is to buy a dedicated video card. These have the GPU, VRAM and VRAM controller ALL on a separate video card. It;s a "dedicated graphics computer on a card", with the GPU having exclusive access to VRAM via VRAM controller, and CPU having exclusive access to RAM via RAM controller. They're now "parallel computers" with ZERO contention, so both can run at full speed! Also, because there's no longer almost 2Gb RAM allocated as "virtual" VRAM, your WHOLE 4Gb RAM is free for use, not just 2Gb or so!

How to check: Select Run from your Start Menu and enter DXDIAG to run the DirectX Diagnostics Utility. Click the Save All Information button and save the DxDiag.txt file. Open it in Notepad and scroll down to the Display Devices section. If there's a Shared Memory entry, you have integrated video (slow). If there's NO Shared Memory entry, you have a dedicated video card (fast). I strongly suspect it will be integrated video, due to the odd VRAM amount.

How to solve: It's a goforyerwallet job, I'm afraid... Only a dedicated video card will resolve the contention and disk thrashing problems. Good news is you can pick up a decent Geforce 200 series or Radeon 4xxx series card fairly cheap nowadays, and they WILL run Oblivion at maxed out video settings.

Apart from that, your PC is a great build. Wish I had one. Trouble is they typically skimp on the video/sound cards, using integrated video/sound instead. Means they can get more profit because the PC is cheaper to build. The first thing hard-core gamers always do is to disable the integrated video/sound and fit decent dedicated video/sound cards instead. That's what I've done, and it's the main reason I get good performance on an older PC! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

It's a good idea to get a graphics memory for this... Oblivion makes a lot of disk paging already for loading meshes and data, constantly. I have a brand new GPU but all the rest still makes my PC groan. Of course if it was a 64bit game ... >_>

Nice advice in here :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Which card is best the could thing is it is integrated but one of the seared to you motherboard types because when I had to clean the insides I could see the card can't mistake that ati video card red hue that and it said ati on it and was in the pci express or what ever is the newest type of slot.Not to make anyone else jealous but I guessing now other than the video card which still checks out on system requirements lab says crysis would run like butter and this pc cost less than $700 so you could imagine the look on my face. :shock: Also can you recommend places to look and how much one would cost for a great one because my parents would have to buy it or I would once I get a job or some income because I almost 18.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I found some good ones on newegg.But man some are more expensive then the computer.Is this a good one.
Brand EVGA
Model 512-P3-N871-AR
Interface
Interface PCI Express 2.0 x16
Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
GPU GeForce 9800 GTX+
Core Clock 738MHz
Shader Clock 1836MHz
Stream Processors 128
Memory
Effective Memory Clock 2200MHz
Memory Size 512MB
Memory Interface 256-bit
Memory Type DDR3
3D API
DirectX DirectX 10
OpenGL OpenGL 3.1
Ports
DVI 2 x DVI
TV-Out HDTV / S-Video Out
General
RAMDAC 400 MHz
Max Resolution 2560 x 1600
RoHS Compliant Yes
SLI Support 3-Way SLI
Cooler With Fan
System Requirements Minimum of a 450 Watt power supply.
(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 24 Amp Amps.)
Minimum 550 Watt for SLI mode system.
(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 30 Amp Amps.)
Power Connector 6 Pin
Dual-Link DVI Supported Yes
HDCP Ready Yes
Card Dimensions Height: 4.376 in - 111.15 mm
Length: 10.5 in - 266.7 mm
Packaging
Package Contents 512-P3-N871-AR
Driver Disk
User Manual
Power Cable
DVI to VGA/D-sub Adapter
Manufacturer Warranty
Parts Lifetime limited
Labor Lifetime limited

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Good card, and usually fairly cheap now that the 200 series is above it. But don't make any decision to buy just yet! We need to confirm a few things first...

Your 2nd last post is difficult to make sense of, first sentence being too long, unpunctuated and grammatically incorrect. You seem to be confirming that you DO have integrated video AND also a dedicated ATI video card in the PCI-E slot...

Some video drivers can allocate Shared Memory anyway, regardless of whether the video hardware is integrated or dedicated. If your ATI drivers have a "Use Shared Memory" option (or anything that reads "Allocate System RAM" or similar), you should disable it, reboot, run DXDIAG again, re-save a new DxDiag.txt file and see how much Display Memory it THEN states the card has. That will give you the REAL amount of dedicated VRAM. If it's at least 256Mb, you should be OK with the HD 3400.

Also, if you do indeed have a video card in your PCI-E slot, check your PC's BIOS settings and make sure the integrated video IS disabled. Normally, on installing a dedicated video card, it's auto-detected (presence of card in slot) and integrated video is overridden automatically because it's not needed (even though it reads as enabled in the BIOS, it's not actually in use). However, in rare cases, the integrated video remains enabled and conflicts with the dedicated video card. The best thing to do is to manually disable the integrated video to avoid any possibility of a conflict.

Can you post your DxDiag.txt file in [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] tags, please? I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what hardware you have and whether there's an obvious conflict.

Hope this helps. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I upgraded an old Gforce 5200 FX which could run most old games ok but it stood no chance with newer games. I was limited because I only have AGP slots but managed to find a Gforce 7600 GS with 512mg RAM. To seal the deal I noticed the ones with 256 RAM were the same price and one left with the 512. The box had some damage so it came with %10 off. £59 all in. I also upgraded the system RAM from 512 to 1.2 gig (2 x 512 and 1 x 256) For some reason when I added another 256 RAM stick to the forth slot it slowed the system down and I didn't want to keep swapping them around as I had no static matt.

Also, the watt output of my PSU is lower than the minimum requirement for the GPU but it works fine.

I'm not sure what significance the RAM is on a GPU but I imagine it takes a lot of strain off the processor. I can say this with confidence because I still only have a hyper-threaded P4 2.8GHz processor which is unheard of these days yet I can now run many resource-heavy games like Oblivion, COD4 and CoH all on very high settings with at least 30FPS.

My point is that for less than £100 I was able to upgrade my pc with a graphics card, 2 RAM sticks and a high speed optical drive. Its not a power house but it serves me. Laptops and towers that have 2gig+ RAM but with integrated graphics are mis-sold I think.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:40 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Do you now how I would go about doing that it says I my vram is 2047mb and hyper memory.It's a dedicated card because I didn't turn of shared memory because I don't know how but dedicated memory is 249MB.Close but now cigar can you recommend a good card and a place to buy it unless this is good.Though with what you mentioned that pretty underhanded of them to do that, because if i gonna spend that much money I better get the value. They better not cheap on us that kind of stuff otherwise they need to be regulated and held accountable man can anyone sell an honest product anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:53 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Maxrebo wrote:
Do you now how I would go about doing that it says I my vram is 2047mb and hyper memory.
Perhaps I missed something, do what?

If you're asking about how to reduce your amount of shared video memory, you typically do that from the BIOS. The BIOS is what appears when you first turn on your computer, before Windows starts. (Typically you have to press F2 or some other key to access the BIOS menu.) This is not, however, always the case. I just purchased a new laptop which uses shared video memory and it automatically manages my memory, giving me no control whatsoever. :Angry:

Maxrebo wrote:
It's a dedicated card because I didn't turn of shared memory because I don't know how but dedicated memory is 249MB.
I've never heard of a video card with it's own dedicated video memory and shared memory. Perhaps someone can confirm or deny this possibility? I'll review your specs in more detail tomorrow... (It's almost 5AM here, prolly time to go to bed)

Maxrebo wrote:
can you recommend a good card and a place to buy it unless this is good
I pretty much always buy my computer parts at newegg.com - many people prefer tigerdirect.com because they are sometimes cheaper but I've had less-than-ideal experiences with them in the past. I'll find a card to suit your machine tomorrow...

Maxrebo wrote:
Though with what you mentioned that pretty underhanded of them to do that, because if i gonna spend that much money I better get the value. They better not cheap on us that kind of stuff otherwise they need to be regulated and held accountable man can anyone sell an honest product anymore.
Well I wouldn't consider it getting ripped off, really. You have to understand that video cards are really non-essential equipment for anyone who does not play video games. Video cards are sort of a 'niche' product, only for people that perform graphics-intensive operations such as video gaming, video editing, 3D animation, etc. The average user (i.e. document editors and web surfers) can get by just fine on integrated graphics and shared video memory.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Sorry for the bad grammar but I was never that good with that stuff.It is a dedicated card because its in the pci-e slot where most intergrated cards are part of the motherboard from what I here and hypermemory is something ati has where it allows the card to access the same ram as the rest of the computer along with its one VRAM.Dxdiag says my dedicated VRAM is 249mb.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:29 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Maxrebo wrote:
Sorry for the bad grammar but I was never that good with that stuff.It is a dedicated card because its in the pci-e slot where most intergrated cards are part of the motherboard from what I here and hypermemory is something ati has where it allows the card to access the same ram as the rest of the computer along with its one VRAM.Dxdiag says my dedicated VRAM is 249mb.

Okay that helps me understand :) Just to clarify, "integrated graphics" means that the GPU is integrated into the motherboard, so integrated graphics are ALWAYS a part of the motherboard. So yes, your PCI-E card is a standalone video card.

Also, I'm not sure you actually need any new components. As others have already stated, your system is more than capable of running this game. I'm using a Radeon HD 3200 (compared to ur Radeon HD 3400) integrated with significantly less VRAM than you, and my game's graphics are acceptable. Of course my processor is a single-core 1.6Ghz instead of a dual-core 2.7Ghz (so my computer's processing power is roughly one fourth of yours) so the game lags a lot, but you should be having no trouble whatsoever.

Is there a specific problem with your game? Are loading screens taking forever? Does the game stutter when you're: indoors, in combat, etc.? Where exactly is the problem? There should be some software tweak which you can perform to make things run smoothly, but you'll need to provide more details on the issues you're having before I can help.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:01 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

How do you go about posting your DxDiag.txt? Select Run from your Start Menu and enter DXDIAG to run the DirectX Diagnostics Utility. Click the Save All Information button and save the DxDiag.txt file. Open it in Notepad, delete the Machine Name for security (no-one needs to know it), press Ctrl+A to select ALL text then press Ctrl+C to copy that text. In the forum editor, click the Spoiler button to insert [ spoiler] [/ spoiler] tags, put the cursor between them and press Ctrl+V to paste the text you copied. The correct position for the cursor is [ spoiler]|[ /spoiler] where | is the cursor.

For example: Here's the text from my DxDiag.txt file, enclosed in Spoiler tags to keep my post nice and short for other forum readers (my comments are in colour & prefixed by three asterisks ***):-
Spoiler:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 5/18/2010, 23:31:39
*** MACHINE NAME DELETED FOR SECURITY!
Machine name:
*** Windows version
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100216-1514)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
*** Motherboard chipset manufacturer (mine is ABIT NF7-S v2.0 with nVidia nForce2 Ultra 400 chipset)
System Manufacturer: NVIDIA
System Model: AWRDACPI
*** BIOS make/version (on Award BIOS, press DEL key during boot-up to enter BIOS Setup)
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
*** CPU type and speed. Mine is an AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (single-core) running at 2.1GHz
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) , MMX, 3DNow, ~2.1GHz
*** Physical Memory (RAM) installed. I have 2Gb
Memory: 2048MB RAM
*** Virtual Memory usage (sum is roughly RAM + Page File size). I have roughly 4Gb due to 2Gb RAM + 2Gb fixed-size Page File
*** Note: By default, Windows resizes Page File which is SLOW & causes games to stutter badly. Setting fixed-size prevents this!
Page File: 446MB used, 3499MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
*** Version of DirectX installed (Windows XP = 9.0c, Windows Vista = 10, Windows 7 = 11)
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

DirectX overall diagnostics results
------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Music Tab: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.

DirectX debug modes (can only be non-zero if DirectX Software Development Kit is installed)
--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

*** Integrated/dedicated video chipset/driver info
*** Mine is dedicated 512Mb nVidia Geforce 7900GS AGP 8x video card in AGP slot
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS *** Video driver name
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 7900 GS *** GPU make/model
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_02E3&SUBSYS_40081682&REV_A2
Display Memory: 512.0 MB *** Dedicated VRAM
*** For integrated video, or video drivers which enable Hyper-Memory (allocated RAM), an extra Shared Memory entry appears here
*** For dedicated video, or video drivers with Hyper-Memory disabled, NO RAM is allocated so NO extra entry
Current Mode: 1360 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz) *** Desktop resolution
Monitor: Default Monitor *** Monitor driver name (mine is default because there's no driver availalbe for my LCD TV)
Monitor Max Res: *** Monitor's maximum resolution (mine is blank for same reason as above)
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0011.9062 (English) *** Video driver version
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 5845760 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
Mini VDD Date: 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 7729568 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-41A3-11CF-5456-036003C2CB35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x02E3
SubSys ID: 0x40081682
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
Registry: OK *** Diagnostics test of video driver registry entries (should always read OK)
DDraw Status: Enabled *** DirectDraw (2D mode): Should always read Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled *** Direct3D (3D mode): Should always read Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled *** Not sure if this would read Disabled for PCI-E
*** Results of running DxDiag video tests (only if they're run BEFORE clicking Save All Information)
DDraw Test Result: Not run *** 2D drawing via DirectDraw
D3D7 Test Result: Not run *** 3D spinning cube in DirectX 7 mode
D3D8 Test Result: Not run *** 3D spinning cube in DirectX 8 mode
D3D9 Test Result: Not run *** 3D spinning cube in DirectX 9 mode

Integrated/dedicated sound chipset/driver info
*** Mine is a Creative Soundblaster Audigy 1 dedicated sound card in a PCI slot
-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: SB Audigy Audio [C000] *** Sound device name
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_00531102&REV_03
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: e10kx2k.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0134 (English) *** Sound driver version
Date and Size: 10/2/2001 16:06:30, 1757928 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Creative
HW Accel Level: Full *** Hardware acceleration level (should always be FULL for best performance)
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: Yes
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Registry: OK *** Diagnostics test of sound driver registry entries (should always read OK)
Sound Test Result: Not run

*** For sound recording via Line-In
---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: SB Audigy Audio [C000]
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: e10kx2k.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0134 (English)
Date and Size: 10/2/2001 16:06:30, 1757928 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x0
Format Flags: 0x0

*** For music recording/playback via MIDI
-----------
DirectMusic
-----------
DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
Acceleration: Enabled
Ports: SB Audigy DirectMusic Synthesizer [C000], Hardware (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
SB Audigy Audio [C000], Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy Synth A [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy Sw Synth [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy Synth B [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy MIDI Port [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy MIDI Port [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Registry: OK
Test Result: Not run

*** Mouse/keyboard/gamepad/joystick info
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Thrustmaster FireStorm(TM) Dual Power 2 (USB) Gamepad
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x044F, 0xB304
FF Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\TMMFFbck.dll
FF Driver Date: 9/6/2002 08:57:46
FF Driver Version: 0.02.0004.0000
FF Driver Size: 81920 bytes

Device Name: USB Keyboard
Vendor/Product ID: 0x0A81, 0x0101

Device Name: USB Keyboard
Vendor/Product ID: 0x0A81, 0x0101

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

*** USB devices/drivers info
-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x0067
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 19:45:37, 59520 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/31/2003 13:00:00, 4736 bytes
|
+-+ Thrustmaster FireStorm(TM) Dual Power 2 (USB) Gamepad
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x044F, 0xB304
| | Location: FireStorm Dual Power 2
| | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_044f&pid_b304
| | Service: HidUsb
| | OEMData: 03 00 08 00 0C 00 00 00
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/13/2008 19:45:27, 10368 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/13/2008 19:45:26, 36864 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 4/13/2008 19:45:22, 24960 bytes
| | Driver: hid.dll, 4/14/2008 01:11:54, 20992 bytes
| | Driver: TMMFFbck.dll, 9/6/2002 08:57:46, 81920 bytes
| |
| +-+ Thrustmaster FireStorm(TM) Dual Power 2 (HID) Gamepad
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x044F, 0xB304
| | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_044f&pid_b304
| | | OEMData: 03 00 08 00 0C 00 00 00

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------
+ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
| Location: PCI bus 0, device 8, function 0
| Matching Device ID: pci\cc_0604
| Service: pci
| Driver: pci.sys, 4/13/2008 19:36:44, 68224 bytes
|
+-+ Creative Game Port
| | Location: PCI bus 1, device 8, function 1
| | Matching Device ID: pci\ven_1102&dev_7003&subsys_00401102
| | Service: gameenum
| | Driver: gameenum.sys, 4/13/2008 19:45:29, 10624 bytes

*** PS/2 devices/drivers (keyboard/mouse)
------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x0A81, 0x0101
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/13/2008 19:39:48, 14592 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 19:39:47, 24576 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 01:13:20, 40840 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 19:39:47, 24576 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1135
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 19:39:47, 23040 bytes
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/17/2001 13:48:00, 12160 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 01:13:20, 40840 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 19:39:47, 23040 bytes

*** Networked gameplay via DirectPlay (part of DirectX)
----------------------------
DirectPlay Service Providers
----------------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectPlay Adapters
-------------------
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Network - IPv4 -

*** Voice capture via Mic (for broadcast over network in games that support voice chat)
-----------------------
DirectPlay Voice Codecs
-----------------------
Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------
DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
-------------------------
Jedi Knight 1.0 (DX7) - Registry: OK, ExeFile: Jk.exe (1.00.0001.0000)
Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast (DX7) - Registry: OK, ExeFile: jk2mp.exe ()

*** Hard disks & optical drives
------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
*** 40Gb IDE drive on which Windows is installed
Drive: C:
Free Space: 13.4 GB
Total Space: 38.2 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: ST340824A

*** 10Gb IDE drive for 2Gb fixed-size Page File & some backup files
*** Note: Page File on separate drive to Windows/Games (so games stutter far less when it's accessed)!
Drive: D:
Free Space: 6.6 GB
Total Space: 9.7 GB
Model: SAMSUNG SV1021H

*** 120Gb SATA drive for Games only
*** Note: Games on separate drive so Windows can access its files & Page File separately (games stutter much less)
Drive: E:
Free Space: 19.5 GB
Total Space: 114.5 GB
Model: ST312002 6AS SCSI Disk Device

*** 500Gb SATA drive for media files only (videos/pictures/MP3's, etc)
*** Note: Large media file library is best placed on separate drive to improve Windows/Games performance
Drive: M:
Free Space: 70.7 GB
Total Space: 476.9 GB
Model: Hitachi HCS725050VLA380 SCSI Disk Device

*** IDE DVD drive (for installing programs from or keeping game disc in drive for copy protection checks)
Drive: R: //*** Changed drive letter to R for Reader
Model: TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-M1612
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:40:46, 62976 bytes

*** IDE DVD Re-writer (for burning my own CD's & DVD's)
Drive: W: //*** Changed drive letter to W for Writer
Model: PHILIPS DVDR1648P1
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:40:46, 62976 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
*** Driver file for Joystick port (on my Soundblaster Audigy 1)
Name: Creative Game Port
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_03\4&3B1D9AB8&0&4140
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:29, 10624 bytes

*** Driver files for Firewire port (on my Soundblaster Audigy 1)
Name: OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_4001&SUBSYS_00101102&REV_00\4&3B1D9AB8&0&4240
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:46:18, 61696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:46:18, 53376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:51:25, 61824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:51:25, 60800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 14:46:40, 6400 bytes

*** Driver files for my Soundblaster Audigy 1 dedicated sound card
Name: Creative SB Audigy
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_00531102&REV_03\4&3B1D9AB8&0&4040
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:11:56, 4096 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:42, 129536 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:16:36, 141056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:14, 60160 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 20:19:41, 146048 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:15, 49408 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:12:45, 23552 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e10kx2k.sys, 5.12.0001.0134 (English), 10/2/2001 16:06:30, 1757928 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys, 5.12.0001.0131 (English), 9/11/2001 13:10:14, 186944 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdlang.dat, 9/11/2001 13:36:02, 161900 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctstatic.dat, 9/11/2001 13:27:44, 144493 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdaught.dat, 9/11/2001 13:24:48, 44055 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default.ecw, 9/23/1999 00:18:50, 2259067 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfman32.dll, 5.12.0001.0130 (English), 8/17/2001 15:35:44, 36864 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\a3d.dll, 80.00.0000.0003 (English), 9/11/2001 13:05:52, 49152 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctbas2w.dat, 9/11/2001 13:35:58, 111123 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBAudigy.ico, 8/17/2001 13:42:28, 7406 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AUDIGYICON.bmp, 8/17/2001 13:42:08, 1912 bytes

*** Driver files for my Geforce 7900GS dedicated video card
Name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_02E3&SUBSYS_40081682&REV_A2\4&102AC5BC&0&00F0
Driver: c:\nvidia\displaydriver\190.62\english\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 19458880 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0011.9062 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 7729568 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0011.9062 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 5845760 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0011.9062 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 868352 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0011.9062 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 2002944 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0011.9062 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 1706528 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 6.14.0011.9062 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 2189856 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdata.bin, 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 1597690 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0011.9062 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 10457088 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.06.0002.0057 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 155648 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.06.0002.0057 (English), 8/17/2009 01:57:00, 155648 bytes

*** Note: My motherboard chipset is vNidia nForce2 Ultra 400

Name: NVIDIA nForce2 Memory Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01EF&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&05
Driver: n/a

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01EE&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&02

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01ED&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&03

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01EC&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&04

Name: NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 Memory Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01EB&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&01

Name: NVIDIA nForce2 AGP Host to PCI Bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01E8&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&F0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv_agp.SYS, 4.12.0001.0436 (English), 4/2/2004 15:40:00, 21760 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NVCOG.DLL, 1.00.0000.0015 (English), 4/2/2004 15:40:00, 32256 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01E0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&00

Name: OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_006E&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A3\3&13C0B0C5&0&68
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:46:18, 61696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:46:18, 53376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:51:25, 61824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:51:25, 60800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 14:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_006C&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A3\3&13C0B0C5&0&40
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:36:44, 68224 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0068&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A4\3&13C0B0C5&0&12
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:35, 30208 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:36, 143872 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:12:08, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:37, 59520 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:11:54, 7168 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0067&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A4\3&13C0B0C5&0&11
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:35, 17152 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:36, 143872 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:12:08, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:37, 59520 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0067&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A4\3&13C0B0C5&0&10
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:35, 17152 bytes

*** Network adaptor (integrated into Southbridge chip of nForce2 Ultra 400 chipset)
*** Note: Direct network connection from PC to ADSL Broadband Router via CAT5 Ethernet cable (for my Internet access)
Name: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0066&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A1\3&13C0B0C5&0&20
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVENET.sys, 4.14.0001.0416 (English), 1/29/2004 01:45:50, 93764 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NVCOE.DLL, 1.00.0000.0014 (English), 1/29/2004 02:22:48, 31744 bytes

*** IDE driver for 40Gb & 10Gb IDE drives (integrated into Southbridge)
Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0065&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A2\3&13C0B0C5&0&48
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:40:29, 24960 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:40:30, 96512 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 3/31/2003 13:00:00, 3328 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0064&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A2\3&13C0B0C5&0&09

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0060&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A4\3&13C0B0C5&0&08
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:36:41, 37248 bytes

*** SATA driver for 120Gb & 500Gb IDE drives (RAID Controller communicates via Southbridge)
Name: Silicon Image SiI 3112 SATARaid Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1095&DEV_3112&SUBSYS_61121095&REV_02\4&3B1D9AB8&0&5840
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SI3112r.sys, 1.00.0062.0000 (English), 8/29/2007 03:04:04, 116264 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SiWinAcc.sys, 1.01.0012.0000 (English), 8/29/2007 03:04:04, 19240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SilSupp.dll, 3.00.0028.0000 (English), 8/29/2007 03:04:06, 118824 bytes

*** Version numbers of individual DirectX files
------------------
DirectX Components
------------------
ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 279552 bytes
ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 27136 bytes
dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 10496 bytes
d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 1179648 bytes
d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 8192 bytes
d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 1689088 bytes
d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 436224 bytes
d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 824320 bytes
d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 590336 bytes
d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 350208 bytes
d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 47616 bytes
d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 34816 bytes
dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 33040 bytes
dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 229888 bytes
dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 23552 bytes
dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 42768 bytes
dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 57344 bytes
dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:17 29696 bytes
dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:17 17920 bytes
dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 375296 bytes
dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:20 3072 bytes
dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:19 3072 bytes
dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 212480 bytes
dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:18 83456 bytes
dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 116736 bytes
dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 21504 bytes
dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 35328 bytes
dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 60928 bytes
dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 53520 bytes
dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 158720 bytes
dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 181760 bytes
dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 44032 bytes
diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 394240 bytes
joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:41 68608 bytes
gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 76800 bytes
pid.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:02 35328 bytes
gameenum.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:45:29 10624 bytes
dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 367616 bytes
dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 1293824 bytes
dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 19456 bytes
dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 181248 bytes
dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 71680 bytes
dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 104448 bytes
dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 28672 bytes
dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 61440 bytes
dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 181248 bytes
dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 35840 bytes
dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 105984 bytes
dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 103424 bytes
dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 82432 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:34 473600 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:27 2676224 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:29 2846720 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:29 563712 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:29 567296 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:30 576000 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:30 577024 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:31 577536 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:31 577536 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:32 578560 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:34 578560 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:34 145920 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:34 159232 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:35 364544 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:35 178176 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:33 53248 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:33 12800 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:33 223232 bytes
dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 619008 bytes
dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 1227264 bytes
dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 2113536 bytes
mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 924432 bytes
mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:56 1028096 bytes
wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:10 22528 bytes
amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:49 70656 bytes
devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 59904 bytes
dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 498742 bytes
mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:56 35328 bytes
mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 148992 bytes
msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:59 14336 bytes
encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:53 20480 bytes
qasf.dll: 10.00.0000.3646 English Final Retail 8/11/2004 02:45:04 221184 bytes
qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 192512 bytes
qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 279040 bytes
qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 386048 bytes
qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 562176 bytes
qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:21:32 733696 bytes
quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.5908 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 18:11:44 1291776 bytes
strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3938 English Final Retail 8/26/2009 09:00:21 247326 bytes
iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 199680 bytes
ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 848384 bytes
ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 120320 bytes
ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 338432 bytes
ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 755200 bytes
ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 200192 bytes
ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 183808 bytes
ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 154624 bytes
mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5857 English Final Retail 8/5/2009 10:01:48 204800 bytes
ks.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:16:36 141056 bytes
ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 129536 bytes
ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:56 4096 bytes
stream.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:45:15 49408 bytes
mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:50 5376 bytes
mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:51 4992 bytes
mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:52 7552 bytes
swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:53 4352 bytes
mstee.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:50 5504 bytes
bdaplgin.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 18432 bytes
bdasup.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:21 11776 bytes
msdvbnp.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 56832 bytes
psisdecd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 363520 bytes
psisrndr.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 33280 bytes
ipsink.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 16384 bytes
mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 118272 bytes
ndisip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:22 10880 bytes
mpe.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:22 15232 bytes
streamip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:21 15232 bytes
msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:01 1428992 bytes
slip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:23 11136 bytes
nabtsfec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:25 85248 bytes
ccdecode.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:23 17024 bytes
vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 30208 bytes
msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.5908 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 18:11:44 17920 bytes
kstvtune.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 61952 bytes
ksxbar.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 43008 bytes
kswdmcap.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 91136 bytes
vfwwdm32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:08 53760 bytes
wstcodec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:24 19200 bytes
wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:10 50688 bytes
msdv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:09 51200 bytes

*** Codecs/filters used by Windows Media Player
------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

WDM Streaming VBI Codecs:
NABTS/FEC VBI Codec,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
CC Decoder,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
WST Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Advanced Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV9 Advanced Profile Decoder,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Subpicture Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeSubpicture.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Creative EAX Dream,0x001fffff,1,1,CTDream.ax,1.00.0002.0001
Nero Scene Detector 2,0x00200000,2,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Stream Buffer Sink,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.02.0004.0008
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Digital Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio.ax,4.02.0004.0008
DV Scenes,0x00200000,1,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0002.0001
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Resize,0x00200000,1,1,NeResize.ax,4.02.0004.0008
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.06.0000.0051
Nero Audio Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.02.0004.0008
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
Nero Digital AVC Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDAud.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital AVC File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital AVC Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital AVC Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,NeNDMux.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital AVC Video Enc,0x00200000,1,2,,
WMS Filter,0x00400000,0,1,CTWMSFLT.dll,1.11.0000.0000
Nero QuickTime(tm) Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Nero Digital AVC Subpicture Enc,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Format Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeroFormatConv.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,NeOverlayMixer.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Video Decoder HD,0x00400000,2,2,NeVideoHD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
HighMAT and MPV Navigator Filter,0x00200000,0,3,HMNavigator.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
Nero Photo Source,0x00200000,0,1,NePhotoSource.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Video Analyzer,0x00200000,2,0,NeVideoAnalyzer.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero ES Video Reader,0x00600000,0,1,NDParser.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Noise Reduction,0x00100000,1,1,DSHOWNOISEREDUC.AX,1.00.0000.0001
DV Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0002.0001
Nero Audio CD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.02.0004.0008
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero DVD Navigator,0x00600000,0,10,NeDVD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.5512
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002
Nero Audio Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Vcd Navigator,0x00600000,0,2,NeVCD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeAudioConv.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Mpeg2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,NeVCR.ax,4.02.0004.0008
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
Nero Audio Decoder 2,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio2.ax,
Nero Video Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.02.0004.0008
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Stream Buffer Source,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero PS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NePSMuxer.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002
WAV Dest,0x00000000,0,0,,
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,NeSplitter.ax,4.02.0004.0008
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
.RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Nero File Source / Splitter,0x00600000,0,3,NeFSource.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Creative MP3 Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,CTMp3SFt.dll,1.00.0002.0000
Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
AC3 Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,AC3Filt.dll,1.12.0000.0000
ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
Nero Video Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeroVideoProc.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Lava Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CTOozicFt.dll,1.11.0000.0000
Nero Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,2,NeVideo.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,
WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Audio CD Navigator,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Thumbnail Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDThumbnail.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Scene Detector,0x00200000,1,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.02.0004.0008
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Lyric Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Nero File Source,0x00200000,0,1,NeFileSrc.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero QuickTime(tm) Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,NeFileSourceAsync.ax,4.02.0004.0008
NVF Filter,0x00400000,0,1,CTNvfFlt.dll,1.00.0000.0000
Nero DVD Decoder,0x00600000,2,2,NeVideo.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital Parser,0x00600000,0,3,NDParser.ax,4.02.0004.0008
RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
PVTimeScale Plugin,0x00200000,1,1,Amsdspvt.dll,1.00.0000.0001
Nero Frame Capture,0x00200000,1,1,NeCapture.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Video Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Windows Media Pad VU Data Grabber,0x00600000,1,0,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
HighMAT/MPV Navigator Client Filter,0x00200000,0,0,HMNavigator.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero DV Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,NeDVSplitter.ax,4.02.0004.0008
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,1,0,psisrndr.ax,6.05.2600.5512
QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
ShotBoundaryDet,0x00200000,1,1,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

*** Video codecs
Video Compressors:
WMVideo Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Advanced Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Nero Digital AVC Video Enc,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDVid.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

*** Sound codecs
Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908

Audio Capture Sources:
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
SB Audigy MIDI Port [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
SB Audigy Sw Synth [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
SB Audigy Synth A [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
SB Audigy Synth B [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
SB Audigy MIDI Port [C000],0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
SB Audigy DirectMusic Synthesizer [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Sw Synth [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Synth A [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Synth B [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Rendering Filters:
BDA IP Sink,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,1,0,psisrndr.ax,6.05.2600.5512
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Audio Renderers:
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908
DirectSound: SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5908

WDM Streaming System Devices:
SB Audigy DirectMusic Synthesizer [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Sw Synth [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Synth A [C000],0x00200000,11,2,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Synth B [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,13,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Receiver Component:
BDA Slip De-Framer,0x00600000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
PLEASE post your DxDiag.txt so I can help you further. If you're still uneasy about posting a long list of detailed system specs on a public forum, you could always post it in a PM (Private Message) to me and I'll treat it as completely confidential.

Last edited by H8Ball on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:11 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

The loading is fine but there is some lag at times,so I am trying to figure out how to fix it.Heres my dxdiag
Spoiler:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 6/14/2010, 17:45:12
Machine name:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron 530s
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 1457MB used, 6728MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x95C5)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_95C5&SUBSYS_90181028&REV_00
Display Memory: 2041 MB
Dedicated Memory: 249 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Dell SE198WFP(Digital)
Monitor Model: DELL SE198WFP
Monitor Id: DELF004
Native Mode: 1440 x 900(p) (59.887Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.0024 (English)
Driver Version: 8.732.0.0
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Date/Size: 5/4/2010 22:18:36, 584704 bytes
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D685-11CF-8073-12B0BEC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x95C5
SubSys ID: 0x90181028
Revision ID: 0x0000
Driver Strong Name: oem61.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_RV610:8.732.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_95c5
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
DXVA-HD: Not Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Realtek HD Audio 2nd output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1028020D&REV_1000
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5653 (English)
Date and Size: 7/18/2008 00:54:08, 1474840 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1028020D&REV_1000
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5653 (English)
Date and Size: 7/18/2008 00:54:08, 1474840 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: USB Receiver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2937
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Logitech HID-Compliant Keyboard
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c517&mi_00
| Lower Filters: LHidFilt
| Service: kbdhid
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
|
+ Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC50E
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c50e
| Upper Filters: LMouFilt
|
+ Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c517&mi_01&col01
| Upper Filters: LMouFilt
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 332.3 GB
Total Space: 461.9 GB
Model: WDC WD5000AAKS-75A7B2 ATA Device

Drive: D:
Free Space: 7.3 GB
Total Space: 15.0 GB
Model: WDC WD5000AAKS-75A7B2 ATA Device

Drive: F:
Model: MagicISO Virtual DVD-ROM0000
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

Drive: E:
Model: TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653F ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&D7

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&FB

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&EF

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 2926
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2926&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&FD

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&D2

Name: Intel(R) ICH9R/DO/DH 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 2920
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2920&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&FA

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&D1

Name: Intel(R) ICH9R LPC Interface Controller - 2916
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2916&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&F8

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&D0

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_92\3&2411E6FE&1&F0

Name: Intel(R) G33/G31/P35/P31 Express Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 29C1
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C1&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&08

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&EA

Name: Intel(R) 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_10C0&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&C8

Name: Intel(R) G33/G31/P35/P31 Express Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 29C0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C0&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&E9

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA28&SUBSYS_AA281028&REV_00\4&13B87A31&0&0108

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&D8

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&1&E8

Name: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_95C5&SUBSYS_90181028&REV_00\4&13B87A31&0&0008

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8051.1204
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8051.1204
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8051.1204
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8051.1204
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8051.1204
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8051.1204
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8051.1204
ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Internal LMRT Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,LMRTREND.dll,6.00.0004.0827
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
TrueMotion 2.0 Decompressor,0x00600001,1,1,tm20dec.ax,1.00.0000.0001
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,14.00.8051.1204
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Cutlist File Source,0x00200000,0,1,qcut.dll,6.00.0002.0902
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
URL StreamRenderer,0x00600000,1,0,LMRTREND.dll,6.00.0004.0827
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
IVF source filter,0x00600000,0,1,Ivfsrc.ax,5.10.0002.0051
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Ligos Indeo® Video Raw R1.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Zipped Motion Block Video v0.1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16485

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
ATI HD Audio rear output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio 2nd output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16485

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:
Realtek HD Audio 2nd output (Re,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Realtek HD Audio 2nd output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

Now I just need redguard and I will have every game and so I can move onto morrowind,because I am so ocd about game order,I also should have not been so bored in english class but american school stinks especially in rhode island.

Last edited by Maxrebo on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:32 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you follow through my previous post which recommended disabling as many background Windows services/processes as possible? If not, have another read. It's amazing how much unnecessary junk Microsoft leave running by default! And, when manufacturers like Dell pre-install Windows for you, it's amazing how much of THEIR junk they "cram into the dumpster" as well, which makes the problem even worse!

Anyway, on to your DxDiag:-

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x95C5)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Display Memory: 2041 MB <--- Sum of the two figures below
Dedicated Memory: 249 MB <--- Physical VRAM (if any) + driver-allocated non-pageable RAM (can't be paged out to Page File)
Shared Memory: 1791 MB <--- Driver-allocated pageable RAM (can be paged out)

Impossible to tell whether it's integrated or dedicated (the fault of DxDiag's wooly reporting). However, I've done some research for you and the HD 3400 only has a 64-bit memory bus (between GPU and VRAM), which neatly explains the slow performance because integrated video or low-end cards are 64-bit or 128-bit and mid-range or top-end cards are 256-bit or better.

A 256-bit bus transfers 256 bits in ONE operation, whereas a 64-bit bus takes FOUR operations to do the same, which is MUCH slower. The wider the memory bus, the better the card's performance. My 512Mb Geforce 7900GS is only one step down from the top-end 7900GT and thus has a 256-bit memory bus, one of the primary reasons I bought it. The performance difference is well worth it because I'm able to run Oblivion at near FULL details at 1360x768 and still get halfway decent framerates!

One thing I CAN tell from the above is that the Shared Memory is very likely due to ATI's Hypermemory. This is a fancy buzzword which basically means the ATI video driver WILL allocate RAM anyway in case the video card runs out of VRAM. Turbocache is nVidia's fancy buzzword which means the same thing as Hypermemory. Here's how it works:-

Physical VRAM = Amount the video device actually HAS on-board for its OWN use. For integrated video or low-end cards, as low as 64Mb, 32Mb or even NONE!
Dedicated Memory = Physical VRAM + driver-allocated non-pageable RAM
Shared Memory = Driver-allocated pageable RAM (excess paging causes slowdown/stutter)
Display Memory = Sum of Dedicated Memory and Shared Memory is the Hypermemory amount

Check your ATI Catalyst Control Panel and it will likely show Hypermemory = 2041Mb, giving NO indication of the actual Physical VRAM. I've found a way to find out how much Physical VRAM the card has, though. Go to Control Panel > Display and select the Adapter tab on the dialog that appears. Under Adapter Information, you'll see something like the following 4 entries listed:-

Total Available Graphics Memory: <sum of the three below, should match Hypermemory in ATI Control Panel>
Dedicated Video Memory: <driver-allocated non-pageable RAM>
System Video Memory: <actual Physical VRAM amount>
Shared System Memory: <driver-allocated pageable RAM>

Here is a picture of the dialog itself that one poster uploaded to ImageShack and provided a link to (it's under Vista, not 7, but the dialog shouldn't be too different, if at all). The figures in the picture show System Video Memory is ZERO, indicating integrated video with NO Physical VRAM. If yours is ZERO, Hypermemory should be left enabled. If it's at least 256Mb, Hypermemory could be safely disabled and Oblivion will still run OK. In either case, Hypermemory should be at least reduced by allocating less RAM.

As for HOW to disable or reduce Hypermemory, I've spent over an hour searching for answers on forums, etc, and I've drawn a blank. Many people have the same problems with Hypermemory even with top-end ATI cards, suffering system slowdowns and stuttering in games regardless of how much RAM they have, and they're asking how to reduce or disable it. Some answers say "ATI Tray Tools has an option to disable it", others say "Edit the Windows registry to disable it, but it only works for Windows XP" and I haven't found ANY answers specific to Windows Vista or 7. ATI's website has no information, either!

If there's no way to reduce or disable Hypermemory, the only option would be to switch to a video card whose driver DOESN'T allocate huge amounts of RAM! In any case, a video card "upgrade" will get shot of that slow 64-bit memory bus. Personally, I'd recommend a Geforce 200 series PCI-E card (better spec than the Geforce 9800 series). I've seen the 250 in PC World for £129 (about $200). You should be able to buy one on-line cheaper than that. Until then, you'll have to put up with slow performance and erratic stuttering certainly caused by that narrow 64-bit memory bus and possibly due to Hypermemory-induced paging.

Last edited by H8Ball on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:11 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

H8ball, you could help me build the ultimate PC machine!

I could win it all at Snooker!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

The geoforce 9800 series 250, I will look that up.Sorry for not posting it spoiler area then but I was too busy watching the new Zelda video and eating my hat because of the ocarina of time remake.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next