UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Legions of Daggerfall NA/EU (Organized PvP/PvE)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:22 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: NEmoire
UESPoints: 0
We will be a guild that will primarily focus on PvP but will try to be what I call Organized PvP.

“Upon my honor I do swear undying loyalty to the Empire and unwavering obedience to the officers of his great Empire. May those above judge me, and those below take me, if I fail in my duty. Long live the Empire!”

Quick look at Our Lore

The General has chosen to set aside his current mission, of delaying the Daggerfall Covenant, unlike other Generals located in various Foreign Nations. He has made deals with the Leader in the Daggerfall Convenant Military to assist in taking back his empire. Which the Legion hasnt heard or received anymore recruits from the Imperial empire. The Imperial General has allowed all races to join the legion to swell the numbers in their Small Contingency located inside of the Daggerfall Covenant. We have chose to supply the every soldier with their own set of imperial armor. (We will make armor for you to keep us uniform)

Our Mission

We will try to implement Roman military strategies modified to fit the Elderscrolls. Will try and get people to go into formations instead of a unorganized mass of people like typical World PvP. Will try and learn to optimized builds to suit the needs of what position you will fill in formation. But in the end it will be all fun and games if we cant get people to organized well just be a horde of people organised as a guild. Hopefully we can make an organized force that will be able go into Centuria led by a Centurion(AKA each raid group about 24 people) . The best case Scenario we’ll have enough people that we can split up multiple Centuria into a small legion Led by a Legate to take objectives.

Potentially if the tactics and strategies done right they can change how World PvP is done.

Ranks on website

General

Legate (can give them specific roles to play in the guild like Bank manager and recruitment manager)

Centurion (leaders in group content like giving them the power to set up events and will be group leaders)

Principales (second of the Centurion. Basically the leader with no responsibilities and good with the troops)

Auxiliary(ranged and other special units like siege “engineers”) Legionnaire(Heavy infantry those whom are the Spine of the Legion)

Recruit

Ask for Guild site cause not allowed to put guild sites on forums
But also listed on Tamriel Foundry

Requirements

Love of PvP

Age of 18+

Want to try new strategies

Be part of the Daggerfall Covenant

Any race is acceptable

Accepting People from all regions

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]