UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:04 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild – recruitin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:24 am 
Layman
Layman

UESPoints: 0
Hey Everyone!
Alith is still alive and kicking strong - if you're looking for a home, and like what you've read in our description here - don't be shy to head over to our site at Alith ESO . com to read more about us, or apply to join our family :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:14 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim, Oblivion
Platform: PC
I joined this guild 4 months ago and I must say, it was the best thing I ever did in ESO! It continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. I am so happy to be part of this great guild. I'd strongly recommend joining Alith if you like to feel part of a friendly, social, helpful guild, with plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course tonnes and tonnes of fun long the way!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:14 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrpwind Oblivion Skyrim
Platform: pc
come take a look at our site www.AlithEso.com and find out about us

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:00 am 
Layman
Layman

Lots more exciting and new events happening in Alith :D This guild is awesome and always keeps it interesting as well as fun and friendly for all the members. It's definitely a "keeper" and I'm so pleased I joined 5 months ago.

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website Alith ESO .com and find out more.

We look forward to meeting you :-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:19 am 
Layman
Layman

It is not often you find a guild where you can play casual, wiht sush awesome people and still have events going on every day !

go to our webpage for more information, hope to see you all there soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:17 am 
Associate
Associate

Our very first treasure hunting event was held with great success and all enjoyed it,many events are coming soon so join us at www.AlithEso.com!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:33 am 
Associate
Associate

<<ALITH>> Is Recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE guild, focussed on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful,
pressure-free environment.
We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo,
event calendar, regular events & Dungeon Mentoring. If you'd like to know more, /w me or head to AlithESO.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:45 am 
Associate
Associate

We are recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE guild, focussed on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful,

pressure-free environment.

We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo,

event calendar, regular events & Dungeon Mentoring. If you'd like to know more head to AlithESO.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:17 am 
Layman
Layman

ESO is my first MMO game that my friend introduced me to. She was a much higher rank than me when I first started and I found it lonely going around on my own all the time. I saw in guild chat that Alith was recruiting and decided to go check out the website to see what it was like. I applied to the guild, was soon accepted and it was the best decision I made. The guild is amazing, so friendly and helpful, all the members are willing to help with all aspects of the game from dungeons to helping with your crafting. There are always events on, for experienced members and those just starting out. Although we are a PvE guild there are a lot of events in cyrodiil as well: PvP, PvE questing and skyshard runs.
If this seems like the guild for you and you would like to know more head to AlithESO .com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:00 pm 
Layman
Layman

Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment. There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website AlithESO .com and find out more.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:35 pm 
Layman
Layman

Alith is a really amazing guild! The members are really helpful and there are always events to take part in. When you are a member of Alith it is like being part of a big family :D to join us visit AlithESO .com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:43 pm 
Layman
Layman

Head to AlithESO .com to find out more about this amazing guild :D You won't regret it!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:03 pm 
Layman
Layman

Hey Everyone! Bel here, the leader of Alith - with the Justice system just around the corner, we're all super excited here in Alith, and activity is still going strong! This weekend just gone, we held our first ESO Alith Officer Real Life Meet, where all the guild officers met up in London for a weekend of drinks and dinner! It was a fantastic experience, considering we have officers from all around the world all meeting up in the same place to bond and get to know each other. We'll be posting pictures of our meet soon on our forum, and yes - we'll soon be hosting Alith's FOURTH Members Real Life Meet :D - hopefully sometime in early 2015. Anyway, enough rambling from me, if Alith sounds like the sort of guild that you would feel at home in, don't be shy to head over to AlithESO dot COM and apply today! The gangs all waiting to welcome you onboard with our famous Alith Cookies!

See you guys and girls around in Tamriel!

Belazarus - Alith Guild Leader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:11 pm 
Layman
Layman

Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment. There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website http://www.AlithESO .com and find out more.

Jules

Over and out.........for now ;p

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:22 pm 
Layman
Layman

Alith is recruiting and still growing with lots of helpful, friendly members. If you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment, always happy to join in on dungeon runs and lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way, please head to our website http://www.AlithESO .com and find out more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:51 pm 
Layman
Layman

Head to AlithESO. com to find out more about this amazing guild. We have strong in-game activity and lots of regular events so come join us! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:34 pm 
Layman
Layman

Hello Everyone :P Check out this amazing guild at AlithESO. com! We are a great community of like-minded people who play the game in a enjoyable and pressure-free environment. There are no expectations except those that you set yourself :P We have hardcore players and the more casual ones who drop in every now and again. Everyone is welcome here. We cover every aspect of the game, from questing to pvp :D What are you waiting for? Come join us and experience this amazing guild for yourself :P :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:20 pm 
Layman
Layman

We are recruiting!! We focus on the enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment and provide strong ingame activity, regular events & organised raids. Head to AlithESO. com to find out more :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:21 pm 
Layman
Layman

This guild is amazing and we are still look for wonderful new members to join us. We do not expect anything from you - only that you enjoy yourself. Our members are awesome and will be there to give you support should you ever need them. We have strong in-game activity as well as regular events and raids.

Check out our website AlithESO .com to find out more :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:11 am 
Associate
Associate

We are still looking for more people to join us come check us out at AlithEso.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:12 pm 
Layman
Layman

Alith is still recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly, pressure-free guild then head over to our website AlithESO. com to check us out. Being part of this guild has made me enjoy ESO so much more than before. Our members are amazing, always willing to help out no matter your level. We have lots of in-game activity, raids, pvp and other events so come join us :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 am 
Associate
Associate

We are a friendly casual guild which counts over 350 active mambers and we are still looking for more people to join us, come check us out at AlithEso.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:04 am 
Layman
Layman

Still looking for a guild? Alith is a pressure-free, mature EP guild who focuses on the enjoyment of the game no matter your level or experience. When I first joined I had not previously played the ES games or any other mmo :O shocking I know! :P This guild really made the game for me and our members are amazing! Come check us out at AlithESO. com! :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: arena,daggerfiled,morrowind,oblivion,skyrim,teso
Platform: xbox360, pc ps3
Other Profiles: bladedbelial on all
hiya all Alith is still recuriting we are looking for fun luving people who like to chat and play, we are a friendly guild that will help each other out even if means moving mountains, we luv to have fun, we play the game with easy and no drama, and death has no hold on us, if we die we die in pvp, and laugh so if you want a stress free guild and no elitist drama so why not head over to alitheso and become part of the crazy gang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:45 am 
Associate
Associate

If you’re looking for a casual, social and friendly PvE guild, feel free to drop us an application at http://www.alitheso.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4