UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 218  Next
 Post subject: Re: Future RP Ideas
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:36 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Daggerfall, Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Skyrim
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
Ah, no. See, this is set after the invasion. So, while there'll no doubt be Argonians left in the province, the characters won't be fighting against them directly. It may happen that they encounter them on their quest, but otherwise, no. They're treasure hunters, land claimers. Think of the Wild West, but with lizards and Dwemer and Dunmer ruins.

Founding member of the Weasel Forums Universe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends, Blades
Platform: PC, PS4, PS5, XSX
UESPoints: 5
I see, that would be even better, in terms of being complementary!

Beginner's Guide to Morrowind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:46 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Daggerfall, Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Skyrim
I'll start doing up an opening post, since people seem interested.

Founding member of the Weasel Forums Universe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:31 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Both sound interesting...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:13 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V. Once I caught a fish alive.
Platform: PC & Playstation
UESPoints: 20
I will be busy with school up to the 24th of February so don't expect Hircine's Hunt to be up until then but I will be making it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:25 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends, Blades
Platform: PC, PS4, PS5, XSX
UESPoints: 5
That sounds good to me :mrgreen:

Beginner's Guide to Morrowind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:35 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: I es very well.
Platform: Yes.
Other Profiles: A few.
I'd definately join either a Hircine or Boethiah RP.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:45 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

UESPoints: 4
Island!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:50 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Knights of the Nine, Skyrim (DUH!)
Other Profiles: I'm always JVElEven. Look me up on Steam
Iceland!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind (a little). Oblivion. Skyrim.
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3
Spam. (canned kind)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:51 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, and Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Well, I'm going to make a zombie apocalypse RP in the far future. I've created a long timeline of how the apocalypse occurred. The "zombie disease" is not only spread by bites. It's also an airborn virus that continuously mutates...making it impossible to cure. :shock:

Here's the timeline:

Spoiler:
24 April 2012 - First outbreak occurs Cusco, Peru. Numbers of reported infected individuals rise from 5 to 197 in just one day. The virus is still thought to be a common flu.

29 April 2012 - The virus has spread out across the Cusco, Peru. Approximately 291,876 individuals are infected (81% of the city’s population). Widespread panic is caused by the rapid spreading of the new disease.

30 April 2012 - Infected individuals begin to show signs of aggression and homicidal behavior. Hospital Nacional Sureste EsSalud in Cusco is overrun. 84% of the city’s population is infected.

1 May 2012 - Peruvian National Police forces are deployed in Cusco. Infected individuals seem to have lost all sanity and ravage the city on a homicidal rampage. Their appearance and biological chemistry seems to have changed - bleeding eyes and ears, softer tissue and bone structure. PNP opens fire on the infected.

2 May 2012 - Majority of hospitals in Cusco are overrun. PNP forces are overwhelmed. 97% of the city’s population is infected.

3 May 2012 - All remaining non-infected individuals are evacuated from Cusco. The city’s PNP forces dissolve.

12 May 2012 - By this time, most settlements and cities in southeastern Peru are overrun. The virus continues to spread rapidly.

15 May 2012 - Chile, Bolivia, and Brazil close their borders to Peru as a result of the Confinamento Vírus Pacto (Virus Containment Pact).

17 May 2012 - The United Nations becomes involved with the containment of the virus, now dubbed the “Andes Flu” after the famous mountain region of South America.

18 May 2012 - Despite extreme efforts made by the Peruvian government, the virus reaches the capital city of Lima. Civilians are hastily evacuated from the city. Military forces are overwhelmed by infected personnel. President Ollanta Humala and Prime Minister Valdés disappear.

25 May 2012 - The Andes Flu begins its invasion of Bolivia and Brazil. The virus begins to spread at a quicker and far more aggressive pace.

28 May 2012 - With Peru in complete chaos, the virus finally hits Chile. Infected personnel tear through central South America. The United Nations deploys troops and biohazard control teams into the region. Complex studies on the Andes Flu begin.

3 June 2012 - The Bolivian capital cities of Sucre and La Paz are overrun, despite heavy military resistance from the Ejército and the UN. At this point, infected are spotted in São Paulo. The Andes Flu begins its rapid spread into Ecuador, Argentina, Columbia, and Venezuela.

9 June 2012 - Chile falls into chaos with the collapsing of Santiago and the dissolving of the republic.

10 June 2012 - UN forces officially pull out of Peru, Bolivia, and Chile. The majority of evacuation sites are overrun by infected personnel. Lima is bombed.

13 June 2012 - Brazil falls into chaos. UN forces continue to engage the infected and evacuate as many civilians as possible. Tests conclude that the “Andes Flu” is actually a series of mutating viruses, proving that they are combating multiple strands of diseases.

29 June 2012 - Columbia and Venezuela are torn apart by the infected.

3 June 2012 - The UN completely withdraws its forces from South America and barricades the Southern Mexican border. Patrols in the Caribbean Sea are magnified. Bogotá, La Paz, Quito, and other major cities which have been overrun are bombed.

11 June 2012 - It is discovered that insects and various species of bird and fish act as carriers of a strain of the “Andes Flu”.

27 June 2012 - Although severe efforts delay the spread of the Andes Flu, the virus continues on to strike Panama, southern Mexico, Jamaica, the Dominican, Cuba, and various other Caribbean nations.

29 June 2012 - Infected are spotted in the cities of Miami and New Orleans, USA.

30 June 2012 - United States Army soldiers are deployed in the southern states. Civilians are evacuated to the northern and western states while viral containment is attempted in Florida, Louisiana, and Georgia.

6 July 2012 - Mexico City is overrun. The collapsing of the government follows. Mexico is in chaos. At this point, United States military begins its withdrawal from the Middle East.

19 July 2012 - Nearly the every Caribbean nation has been overrun. Only one evacuation site remains in the Dominican.

20 July 2012 - The last evacuation site in the Dominican Republic is overrun. Infected individuals are now encountered in Spain, France, Morocco, the Western Sahara, and Mauritania. Many nations including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Mali, Algeria, Australia, and many more close their borders completely.

23 July 2012 - The virus has spread out across the Mid-West in the United States, and is rapidly spreading towards the north. 28 major cities are bombed by the military.

26 July 2012 - All international airports in Europe, North America, and parts of Asia are closed.

27 July 2012 - The UN-backed Emergency Biohazard Control Organization (EBCO) is formed. EBCO personnel are highly trained, extremely well-equipped, and large in numbers. EBCO teams are deployed all across the world in an attempt to contain the Andes Flu.

1 August 2012 - With many nations such as the United States, France, and Germany in turmoil, the global economy crashes. Poverty levels increase at a rapid pace.

3 August 2012 - The Andes Flu aggressively spreads across western Africa. The EBCO tries to keep it contained in that region. Meanwhile, the French government descends into chaos after President Nicolas Sarkozy succumbs to the Andes Flu. The EBCO still maintains general control over Paris. Yet the virus has spread into other neighboring European nations as well.

4 August 2012 - Infected are spotted on the shores of the United Kingdom. Troops are deployed in an attempt to delay the spread of the flu.

10 August 2012 - Washington, D.C. is overrun. The President of the United States is evacuated with several other government officials. At this point, despite heavy EBCO and US military presence in the north states, Niagara Falls and the Great Lakes become a highway for American refugees. Canadian and American military activity on the border increases significantly.

15 August 2012 - Riots and continuous civil war cause the EBCO and the UN to lose their grasp on the African nations. Nearly every African city is completely overrun. Only five evacuation sites remain in South Africa - the last sites on the continent.

17 August 2012 - The virus hits London, England. During a public appearance of the British Royal Family, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shows extreme symptoms of the Andes Flu.

18 August 2012 - The British Royal Family vanishes from the public. 23% of London has been infected. The virus has also spread into Manchester and Birmingham.

20 August 2012 - At this point, due to smuggling and other illegal activities, the Andes Flu has struck Japan, China, Russia, and several other East Asian nations. China denies aid from the EBCO, claiming it is the true cause for the rapid spread of the infection.

23 August 2012 - The virus rapidly rages across China. Hundreds of thousands are infected by the day. The EBCO is quickly overwhelmed by the infected in Japan. However, EBCO teams are doing an incredible job keeping the Andes Flu under control in the northern United States, Canada, the northern United Kingdom, and . Yet refugees continue to illegally cross into Canada, carrying the virus with them.

31 August 2012 - The infamous “New York Riot” occurs. Due to oppression and abuse from EBCO and military forces, civilians of New York City act out and violently destroy nine evacuation sites. Hundreds of infected escape, and the virus rushes throughout the region. Within one day, the EBCO and US military completely lose control of New York City.

4 September 2012 - With the disappearance of the Japanese Royal Family and the dissolving of the Japanese government, Japan descends into chaos. China, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia, and eastern Russia have nearly been overrun as well.

5 September 2012 - The People’s Republic of China dissolves.

7 September 2012 - North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, succumbs to the Andes Flu. All remaining order in North Korea collapses. Meanwhile, EBCO forces rush to evacuate civilians from Moscow, Russia as the flu reaches the area.

13 September 2012 - Manchester, UK is overrun. British military and EBCO personnel withdraw from the city. In Africa, the last evacuation site in South Africa is crushed by the infected.

16 September 2012 - The “Niagara Massacre” occurs. Canadian military opens fire on a group of 14 American refugees attempting to cross the Niagara Falls. 7 of the 14 are killed. All of the others are wounded and handed over to American authorities for illegally trying to cross the border. The event causes much controversy in both nations.

18 September 2012 - Birmingham, UK is overrun - along with the remainder of the United Kingdom itself. By now, the majority of European, African, Asian, and South American nations have been overrun with infected. As the Andes Flu finally attacks Australia, the United States military is struggling to maintain control over Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Canada stands practically defenseless against the flu that is rapidly spreading into Toronto, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, and other cities.

26 September 2012 - The “Calgary Revolt” occurs. Much like the New York Riot, civilians of Calgary rise up against the oppressive EBCO and military forces that occupy the city. Yet the results are far more catastrophic. Twenty evacuation sites both within the city and in the urban areas surrounding it are destroyed. Infected ravage the area. The Canadian military withdraws from Calgary with the EBCO as the Andes Flu rushes on at an even faster rate.

28 September 2012 - The last American civilians are evacuated from the northern United States. The entire nation has been overrun. Meanwhile, major Canadian cities such as Toronto are destroyed in a series of violent conflicts pinning the infected up against the Canadian military. Most EBCO personnel withdraw from the North American mainland.

10 October 2012 - Sydney, Australia is overrun. The infection of Governor-General Quentin Bryce and the subsequent evacuation of Prime Minister Julia Gillard lead to the collapsing of the Australian government. The nation is overwhelmed.

15 October 2012 - Remainders of the Canadian and American military forces become the United Military of North America. The President of the United States and the Prime Minister of Canada begin working together to retake key locations from the infected.

20 October 2012 - “Operation Bermuda” begins. The remainder of the UN conducts the mass relocation of evacuated civilians to Bermuda to be examined and brought to safe settlements in Alaska (a region of which is generally untouched by the Andes Flu).

Your characters will be civilians who have been evacuated to Bermuda by the EBCO and remainder of UN forces as part of Operation Bermuda.

Anyone interested? (The RP won't be posted until this crazy RP overload ends. So don't worry. :wink: )

Bow to your mighty King of Monkeys!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 am 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V. Once I caught a fish alive.
Platform: PC & Playstation
UESPoints: 20
I assume these Infected got to Ireland somehow. Might join i'm already in 4 RPs at the moment and I'm going to start my own at the end of february, we'll see in time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, and Skyrim
I wrote:
By now, the majority of European, African, Asian, and South American nations have been overrun with infected

Is Ireland not a European nation?

Bow to your mighty King of Monkeys!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm 
Warder
Warder

So... So Scotland is overrun? :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:05 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: I-V + DLC
imperialkhajiit wrote:
Has anyone ever tried to make an ever going rp where you could 100% whatever you please? With no plot, but problems here and there. Where you could have as many characters as you would like and can join our leave and rejoin our leave again at any time?

Sounds like Tamrielic Adventures.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:16 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox/PC
How long did that go for?

If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near- Sun Tzu

When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:35 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: I-V + DLC
As far as I know, it only recently died.
And it started in April.

Last edited by VirtualWeasel on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:35 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Went for more than 250 pages, though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:36 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox/PC
That's not too bad... I would think that is pretty good.

If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near- Sun Tzu

When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 pm 
Master
Master

Some would say it's only in coma.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: I es very well.
Platform: Yes.
Other Profiles: A few.
TA ain't dead yet! It's just very, very slow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm 
Master
Master

Slower than snails.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

King Acunasti wrote:
Well, I'm going to make a zombie apocalypse RP in the far future. I've created a long timeline of how the apocalypse occurred. The "zombie disease" is not only spread by bites. It's also an airborn virus that continuously mutates...making it impossible to cure. :shock:

Here's the timeline:

Spoiler:
24 April 2012 - First outbreak occurs Cusco, Peru. Numbers of reported infected individuals rise from 5 to 197 in just one day. The virus is still thought to be a common flu.

29 April 2012 - The virus has spread out across the Cusco, Peru. Approximately 291,876 individuals are infected (81% of the city’s population). Widespread panic is caused by the rapid spreading of the new disease.

30 April 2012 - Infected individuals begin to show signs of aggression and homicidal behavior. Hospital Nacional Sureste EsSalud in Cusco is overrun. 84% of the city’s population is infected.

1 May 2012 - Peruvian National Police forces are deployed in Cusco. Infected individuals seem to have lost all sanity and ravage the city on a homicidal rampage. Their appearance and biological chemistry seems to have changed - bleeding eyes and ears, softer tissue and bone structure. PNP opens fire on the infected.

2 May 2012 - Majority of hospitals in Cusco are overrun. PNP forces are overwhelmed. 97% of the city’s population is infected.

3 May 2012 - All remaining non-infected individuals are evacuated from Cusco. The city’s PNP forces dissolve.

12 May 2012 - By this time, most settlements and cities in southeastern Peru are overrun. The virus continues to spread rapidly.

15 May 2012 - Chile, Bolivia, and Brazil close their borders to Peru as a result of the Confinamento Vírus Pacto (Virus Containment Pact).

17 May 2012 - The United Nations becomes involved with the containment of the virus, now dubbed the “Andes Flu” after the famous mountain region of South America.

18 May 2012 - Despite extreme efforts made by the Peruvian government, the virus reaches the capital city of Lima. Civilians are hastily evacuated from the city. Military forces are overwhelmed by infected personnel. President Ollanta Humala and Prime Minister Valdés disappear.

25 May 2012 - The Andes Flu begins its invasion of Bolivia and Brazil. The virus begins to spread at a quicker and far more aggressive pace.

28 May 2012 - With Peru in complete chaos, the virus finally hits Chile. Infected personnel tear through central South America. The United Nations deploys troops and biohazard control teams into the region. Complex studies on the Andes Flu begin.

3 June 2012 - The Bolivian capital cities of Sucre and La Paz are overrun, despite heavy military resistance from the Ejército and the UN. At this point, infected are spotted in São Paulo. The Andes Flu begins its rapid spread into Ecuador, Argentina, Columbia, and Venezuela.

9 June 2012 - Chile falls into chaos with the collapsing of Santiago and the dissolving of the republic.

10 June 2012 - UN forces officially pull out of Peru, Bolivia, and Chile. The majority of evacuation sites are overrun by infected personnel. Lima is bombed.

13 June 2012 - Brazil falls into chaos. UN forces continue to engage the infected and evacuate as many civilians as possible. Tests conclude that the “Andes Flu” is actually a series of mutating viruses, proving that they are combating multiple strands of diseases.

29 June 2012 - Columbia and Venezuela are torn apart by the infected.

3 June 2012 - The UN completely withdraws its forces from South America and barricades the Southern Mexican border. Patrols in the Caribbean Sea are magnified. Bogotá, La Paz, Quito, and other major cities which have been overrun are bombed.

11 June 2012 - It is discovered that insects and various species of bird and fish act as carriers of a strain of the “Andes Flu”.

27 June 2012 - Although severe efforts delay the spread of the Andes Flu, the virus continues on to strike Panama, southern Mexico, Jamaica, the Dominican, Cuba, and various other Caribbean nations.

29 June 2012 - Infected are spotted in the cities of Miami and New Orleans, USA.

30 June 2012 - United States Army soldiers are deployed in the southern states. Civilians are evacuated to the northern and western states while viral containment is attempted in Florida, Louisiana, and Georgia.

6 July 2012 - Mexico City is overrun. The collapsing of the government follows. Mexico is in chaos. At this point, United States military begins its withdrawal from the Middle East.

19 July 2012 - Nearly the every Caribbean nation has been overrun. Only one evacuation site remains in the Dominican.

20 July 2012 - The last evacuation site in the Dominican Republic is overrun. Infected individuals are now encountered in Spain, France, Morocco, the Western Sahara, and Mauritania. Many nations including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Mali, Algeria, Australia, and many more close their borders completely.

23 July 2012 - The virus has spread out across the Mid-West in the United States, and is rapidly spreading towards the north. 28 major cities are bombed by the military.

26 July 2012 - All international airports in Europe, North America, and parts of Asia are closed.

27 July 2012 - The UN-backed Emergency Biohazard Control Organization (EBCO) is formed. EBCO personnel are highly trained, extremely well-equipped, and large in numbers. EBCO teams are deployed all across the world in an attempt to contain the Andes Flu.

1 August 2012 - With many nations such as the United States, France, and Germany in turmoil, the global economy crashes. Poverty levels increase at a rapid pace.

3 August 2012 - The Andes Flu aggressively spreads across western Africa. The EBCO tries to keep it contained in that region. Meanwhile, the French government descends into chaos after President Nicolas Sarkozy succumbs to the Andes Flu. The EBCO still maintains general control over Paris. Yet the virus has spread into other neighboring European nations as well.

4 August 2012 - Infected are spotted on the shores of the United Kingdom. Troops are deployed in an attempt to delay the spread of the flu.

10 August 2012 - Washington, D.C. is overrun. The President of the United States is evacuated with several other government officials. At this point, despite heavy EBCO and US military presence in the north states, Niagara Falls and the Great Lakes become a highway for American refugees. Canadian and American military activity on the border increases significantly.

15 August 2012 - Riots and continuous civil war cause the EBCO and the UN to lose their grasp on the African nations. Nearly every African city is completely overrun. Only five evacuation sites remain in South Africa - the last sites on the continent.

17 August 2012 - The virus hits London, England. During a public appearance of the British Royal Family, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shows extreme symptoms of the Andes Flu.

18 August 2012 - The British Royal Family vanishes from the public. 23% of London has been infected. The virus has also spread into Manchester and Birmingham.

20 August 2012 - At this point, due to smuggling and other illegal activities, the Andes Flu has struck Japan, China, Russia, and several other East Asian nations. China denies aid from the EBCO, claiming it is the true cause for the rapid spread of the infection.

23 August 2012 - The virus rapidly rages across China. Hundreds of thousands are infected by the day. The EBCO is quickly overwhelmed by the infected in Japan. However, EBCO teams are doing an incredible job keeping the Andes Flu under control in the northern United States, Canada, the northern United Kingdom, and . Yet refugees continue to illegally cross into Canada, carrying the virus with them.

31 August 2012 - The infamous “New York Riot” occurs. Due to oppression and abuse from EBCO and military forces, civilians of New York City act out and violently destroy nine evacuation sites. Hundreds of infected escape, and the virus rushes throughout the region. Within one day, the EBCO and US military completely lose control of New York City.

4 September 2012 - With the disappearance of the Japanese Royal Family and the dissolving of the Japanese government, Japan descends into chaos. China, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia, and eastern Russia have nearly been overrun as well.

5 September 2012 - The People’s Republic of China dissolves.

7 September 2012 - North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, succumbs to the Andes Flu. All remaining order in North Korea collapses. Meanwhile, EBCO forces rush to evacuate civilians from Moscow, Russia as the flu reaches the area.

13 September 2012 - Manchester, UK is overrun. British military and EBCO personnel withdraw from the city. In Africa, the last evacuation site in South Africa is crushed by the infected.

16 September 2012 - The “Niagara Massacre” occurs. Canadian military opens fire on a group of 14 American refugees attempting to cross the Niagara Falls. 7 of the 14 are killed. All of the others are wounded and handed over to American authorities for illegally trying to cross the border. The event causes much controversy in both nations.

18 September 2012 - Birmingham, UK is overrun - along with the remainder of the United Kingdom itself. By now, the majority of European, African, Asian, and South American nations have been overrun with infected. As the Andes Flu finally attacks Australia, the United States military is struggling to maintain control over Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Canada stands practically defenseless against the flu that is rapidly spreading into Toronto, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton, and other cities.

26 September 2012 - The “Calgary Revolt” occurs. Much like the New York Riot, civilians of Calgary rise up against the oppressive EBCO and military forces that occupy the city. Yet the results are far more catastrophic. Twenty evacuation sites both within the city and in the urban areas surrounding it are destroyed. Infected ravage the area. The Canadian military withdraws from Calgary with the EBCO as the Andes Flu rushes on at an even faster rate.

28 September 2012 - The last American civilians are evacuated from the northern United States. The entire nation has been overrun. Meanwhile, major Canadian cities such as Toronto are destroyed in a series of violent conflicts pinning the infected up against the Canadian military. Most EBCO personnel withdraw from the North American mainland.

10 October 2012 - Sydney, Australia is overrun. The infection of Governor-General Quentin Bryce and the subsequent evacuation of Prime Minister Julia Gillard lead to the collapsing of the Australian government. The nation is overwhelmed.

15 October 2012 - Remainders of the Canadian and American military forces become the United Military of North America. The President of the United States and the Prime Minister of Canada begin working together to retake key locations from the infected.

20 October 2012 - “Operation Bermuda” begins. The remainder of the UN conducts the mass relocation of evacuated civilians to Bermuda to be examined and brought to safe settlements in Alaska (a region of which is generally untouched by the Andes Flu).

Your characters will be civilians who have been evacuated to Bermuda by the EBCO and remainder of UN forces as part of Operation Bermuda.

Anyone interested? (The RP won't be posted until this crazy RP overload ends. So don't worry. :wink: )

Alaska seems too close to Russia to be untouched.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

UESPoints: 88
JVElEven wrote:
Slower than snails.

>.>
I'll be back at it soon!

On company time

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: TES II-III-IV-V
Russia proper is in the west, I assume he means Russia, not Siberia.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 218  Next