UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Do we slay the bandits?
Kill the leader let the rest live 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Kill them all 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Tie them up and leave them 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Release them 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Try and recruit them? 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: Re: Luáda: Land of the Decaying Moon
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:24 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
Mizu sat up on the prince's shoulder and cleared her throat. "So, ah... are we gonna keep walking or are we stopping for a philosophical debate?" she asked aloud.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:33 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC(Morrowind, Skyrim)
UESPoints: 1
"We could do both, no?" Jun-Li replied to Mizu, "Strengthen the body and the mind, which I think is something that Kuter might need." he added with a grin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:37 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
"You guys can strengthen your bodies all you want." Mizu replied, giggling. "I've got a comfortable; and rather handsome, I must say; perch right here. No walking for me, no sir! Never a very efficient method of travel for my kind anyway."

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
Platform: xbox 360/one
UESPoints: 14
"Speaking of walking...how far away is the Land of the Foxes? Close enough to keep going or are we going to camp somewhere for some food and rest?" Malek asked to the Prince and his entourage.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:54 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PS3
UESPoints: 2
The Muurai nodded his head at the words of Cliff. "The dead know not, but as such to weaken the bandits and strengthen us, even if its by me solely would be useful to us."

The Panuse didn't seem to care about the words of the Land of Foxes. "Deception or by force I think we are equipped enough to deny them such advantages over us. Rather I think we can turn it around upon them, even knowing such weak willed walk among us." His gaze seemed to be on a Dzarg in the group as he said that. A final bite into the arm then the bone showing cannibalised flesh was discarded as he walked, to return it to the world in one way or another. The arms of Keler himself bursted into ravens and took flight. "Here is to hope that a foolish animal is nearby" He murmured his appetite not diminished in the least. Kelers own surveillance up in the sky.

Hey, are you into roleplay?! Click here to join our awesome subforum!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox: AbroadHarpy22 Steam: Hissien
UESPoints: 1
Hidden:
God school has been kicking my ass so far, but I am getting into the swing, I happened to get a new computer so my responses should at least be lengthier if not more frequent at the very least. Also, I am going to skip some walking so that we can break for camp. Sorry for the delayed response, I should be getting better about it now and hopefully we can all move through this rut together.

Hidden:
Theme for the Land of Foxes:

YouTube Link

Pazu

"It is hard for me to see good people being hurt by the mad visions of one man, but even more so because there is a ring of truth in what they want to achieve. Our people are free spirits, belonging to no one world in particular. We live between all things that life hides and I think that is why so many Shifts are loathe to be under the thumb of the Emperor...." Talira said for once looking genuinely mournful. She quickly gave Paz a quick punch, in the hopes of dispelling any heaviness from their conversation. She wiped something from her eye. "Look at that, you've gone and killed my battle-high!" She proclaimed with a cheeky grin.

Malek and Tsaokaru

The Warlock took the blade in his hand, nicking his finger ever so slightly, the superior crafting of the blade slicing into him quite easily like an overripe melon. A thin trickle of blood left Karu's finger, drawing no real reaction of pain from the Demon. The only thing Tsaokaru did was catch the droplets into a bottle that materialized from his bag. "Sharp." He said, his violet eyes looked far away as if he was working out some bizarre arcane equation that the rest of them just could not see.

Keler

"Your kind are fascinating, I will grant that. If even one of your unkindness lives, the whole can be reestablished with relative ease." Cliff noted as they walked on.

On the mention of the Assassination

"Have you been living under a rock for the last century?" Talira asked the strange homicidal maniac with an incredulous look on her face. This event was the one that the shifts had experienced their greatest plight for the last few decades, and sealed away their homeland from all realities at once.

The Prince

"Hmmm.... So many questions, how to best answer them?" Valadrir commented aloud though he made no obvious gestures of knowing that he did so. "The land of foxes is a largely forested region of Luada filled with areas of wild magic that has no shape or form of its own, and the Kyubi are generally great masters of said magic in that they shape it into permanent illusions. To those with the right sight, such as naturally gifted sorcerers, warlocks or experienced magic users are usually able to pierce the veil of these illusions with relative ease. Mostly these illusions are harmless in and of themselves, they just obscure dwellings, villages and sacred sites mostly. There are however a few patches of this wild magic still untamed and it is these that you must be wary of. Any extreme emotion will send it into a storm and any spells cast during this storm will go horribly awry. I will let you know when we enter one but most of you should be able to sense it plain enough." Valadrir said expanding further on his explanation on the land they were about to enter.

"We are headed to the capital of this region, the village where the Matriarch of the clan makes her home and refuge in. I'll speak more of it and the Island of Souls when we reach our campsite, but now the moon is high and we might as well make our best effort to get as much distance between ourselves and the Palace as possible." Valadrir said drawing up his hood and snapping the reigns of the caravan.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games: Oblivion:GOTY, Skyrim:Legendary edition
Platform: PS3.
UESPoints: 12
"Then let us stop wasting time and retrieve what we have been sent to get so that some of us can focus our time and effort on other causes." Kúter was starting to view the venture as a waste of his time and apart from seeing a bit of combat, he felt he would he best off hunting his prey by himself. "When we set up camp, we need to set up fortifications, set up a watch rota and establish the time we will depart." He told the prince as he rested his large blade on his own shoulder. He was used to setting up fortifications at campsites and setting rotas for the night watch as a result of him being a warrior in the service of the glorious nation of Dúris. He view campsites without any guards or fortifications as easy targets for cowards and if the land held bandits, he would make sure that his blade drank their blood instead of Keeler.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:21 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V. Once I caught a fish alive.
Platform: PC & Playstation
UESPoints: 20
Paz smiled after being punched, it was still a little sore though. "Imagine we'll be in another one before too long." said Paz. He looked at Faquarl, waiting for the maniac's response. Maybe he really has been under a rock for the past century, would explain why he's so crazy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PS3
UESPoints: 2
Keler gave a nod. "Only if we change and scatter at the time of death, then other hazards would likely come as well, one of us is as same as one of the animals. A spider can be stepped on, a crow shot down from the sky." Keler (Not Keeler) then shrugged and gave a cocky grin, after all he still had his shoulders just no arms.

"But if only one of my unkindness lives, believes that would not truly be able to function well. Ever feel lost something in you? That's what it feels when one dies, just one. Imagine what if almost all dies. Not heard of it happening but would possibly render catatonic.."

Hey, are you into roleplay?! Click here to join our awesome subforum!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:11 pm 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox
Other Profiles: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The manic raised his eye, his tone in voice almost cheery given his grim display. He seemed almost toying with them, his sarcasm unhidden, he seemed more keen for words than blood this evening. "Under a rock you say? You speak as though it's uncommon, does it really strike you as odd if I had? Who am I to judge? In truth I am certainly an oddity to which to fathom.." The prisoner gave a look of vigil, narrowing his eyes as he brought his answer "If you really must know, then give heed.. I will only say this once amongst us three."

"The land I journeyed was distant and afar.. where even the light of hope would wither and dusk.. caught in the blight of darkness I know but one thing.. to which shall never ever be forgot." He answered little but told much, complexed as it may be. His words painted him more as a foreigner than one lost in time. Though to say he spoke of the Abyss or the land of the dead is hard to say, for what he said and what they heard may be seperate indeed. "The less you know of my fate the better your own.. but trivial matters are these if you know what I mean."

"Let us put a pause upon this talk of the past.. instead let's talk about the past! He couldn't help but shift his tone in an eccentric manner, but it's almost befitting his charm at this point "Something has been done that I have missed?! Where there blights and war that follow this tragedy?! Do tell what I wish.. for I wish to kow much.. and know I shall" He seemed to be taking more joy from the thought of misfortune than one could think, maybe his curiousity has got th best of him or he truly is this foul, but he could just as easily be playing an act.

"I have been gone for some time, these days of yours I do not know.. I hear of rumors and whispers but few will speak.. something occured that I must know post haste?" He merely shrugged his shoulders as he walked, for there was not much he could do. His final words almost sounded sincere all the while Alma stayed mute, listening more to their reply than her own master's. He truly was a bundle of madness that much is certain

~Forever a UESP user~
[?]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:45 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
Platform: xbox 360/one
For what reason Karu collected his own drop of blood, Malek did not know. Perhaps it was an ingredient in some spell or potion, curious indeed, but not odd enough for a questioning.

At the mention of wild pockets of magic, Malek widened his eyes and scanned the surroundings, not wanting to be surprised by an early encounter of one.

Suddenly remembering that vision would be fairly useless in helping to detect anything in a land of illusion, he flicked his forked tongue into the air, searching for any oddity present, sensing the chemicals and molecules floating around, be they physical or magical.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10