Switch to full style
Be a part of the story - join a roleplay!
Post a reply

Future RP Ideas

Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:42 am

Do you want to start a roleplay, but you aren't sure if the community will participate? Post your idea here, and see what everyone thinks. You can also ask others what roleplay they'd be into if you want to create one.

Re: Future RP Ideas

Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:26 am

I'd say, definitely something from your own mind. I think either a current day or futuristic setting could be equally awesome. Although I likely won't be here when this lovely RP is created.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:27 am

Man I've been waiting for a new RP.

I would go with something original. Something we can all add to to create a truly wonderful universe.

$0.02

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 am

Your own original universe...with muskets.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 am

Either a Dragon age or Original Rp

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:10 am

Something original. Preferably something sci-fi.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:06 am

Never posted in this subforum before, but I think I wanna. Something sci-fi and original would be cool.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:42 am

Well, since there is currently a tie in voting I won't make a decision yet, but I personally am leaning toward Mass Effect or Futuristic Original.
I did start a bit of a story for a Sci-Fi original, but since I don't really know our current technology (Potential, I should make clear) I can't really get everything perfect, plus everything ends up looking like Mass Effect.
But I'm along developing that, and right now it's a good ol' galaxy-wide rebellion scenerio. One dominent species in the galaxy and Humanity/other species are fighting them. Sound good?

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Would anyone be interested in a Elder Scrolls RP set in a victorian era?

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm

MurtaghSpector563 wrote:Would anyone be interested in a Elder Scrolls RP set in a victorian era?

Hell yes! I wanted to do that a few months ago but never had the time.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

I think there is too many sci-fi ish roleplays and not enough historical fiction ones, so I voted for Original Medieval.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:04 am

MurtaghSpector563 wrote:Would anyone be interested in a Elder Scrolls RP set in a victorian era?

I would be.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 pm

If I actually knew how to RP on forums, than I would vote.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:17 pm

In the Crusades, containing Middle East and Anatolia.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Okay, I'll put up a thread and explain the story there.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Awesome!

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm

It's up, I've called it the Elder Scrolls VI: Apocalypse.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 am

Who'd be interested in a Star Wars RP (Some time from now)? Like an Old Republic style... just thinking.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 am

I'd be into that; Star Wars is obviously so massive in terms of depth, there would be a lot to work with.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 am

Arch-Mage Matt wrote:Who'd be interested in a Star Wars RP (Some time from now)? Like an Old Republic style... just thinking.

Sure, go for it.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 am

Actually, someone else should do that. I've already planned my next Roleplay...

Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Who would be interested in a Saw like roleplay? You know, you are kidnapped and put into a creepy room and this weird dude tells you have to escape his game or die. Lots of puzzles, someone betraying the group, the goriest deaths you can imagine...

For anyone interested the Rp is called "The fear game".

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Who would flat out refuse to join another Elder Scrolls RP? I plan to include exotic places like Elsweyr, and I plan to have it barely take place in Cyrodiil. (To keep things interesting)

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:04 am

Arch-Mage Matt wrote:Who would flat out refuse to join another Elder Scrolls RP? I plan to include exotic places like Elsweyr, and I plan to have it barely take place in Cyrodiil. (To keep things interesting)

Ugh. Another one?

Would anyone be willing to join a revised version of Attack of the Robots?

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Another one. But trust me, it won't be boring. Any other opinions? (Not that I don't value yours) :D
Post a reply