UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Amulet of Julianos - where can you find them?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:11 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3 & PC & PS4
UESPoints: 0
Where can I find one of these amulets?

I have built two abodes. The first house I built was Lakeview Manor. The last room I "developed" was the cellar which of course I was given the opportunity of constructing the multiple Shrine of The Divines, which I did and included the Shrine of Julianos. To enable construction, you have to have an amulet for each particular shrine, so I have actually had one of these Julianos amulets in my inventory at some point and upto when I created the shrine in the cellar. I cannot for the life of me remember where I picked it up though. I doubt anyone would.

Having created the second property, (Windstad Manor), I have only one thing outstanding. You guessed it! Another Shrine of Julianos. Trouble is the amulets for this particular deity are in extreme short supply.

I've checked Fort Amol and the shrine mentioned in the wiki has already been converted to a smithy.

I'm on PS4, so no access to console commands.

Is there any solution to this?

I have picked up multiples of the other amulets of the divines of which there seem plenty, so you can keep a "copy" in your inventory and stick it round your neck when you are out and about, seems this is not the case with Julianos though.

Post subject: Re: Amulet of Julianos - where can you find them?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox, Xbox 360
Yeah, I recently ran into this with finding an Amulet of Dibella. My advice would be to go to the Radiant Raiment in Solitude and check their stock. If they don't have it, then just wait two days and check again. It may take a little time, but they should eventually have it as they always seem to have at least one or two divine amulets in stock. Other than that, I think they are mostly random loot items and are therefore not guaranteed finds (except for maybe the Amulet of Talos if memory serves). Good luck, friend.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:44 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
Other Profiles: CursedGrim
I know this is a couple of years old and I apologize to any moderators but a good place is also the
Spoiler:
riften watchtower near shor's stone. The corpses there spawn with divine amulets quite frequently.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:36 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends, Blades
Platform: PC, Mac, iPad
Other Profiles: SeaGtGruff (Steam), TinklyGosling47 (Xbox)
UESPoints: 20
I've never specifically looked for any amulets; I just always end up with so many from questing that I sell the extras. I don't recall whether I've ever had to sell extras of the Julianos amulet, though.