UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Frida not giving radiant quest (Xbox 360)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:24 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
UESPoints: 0
Hi, all.

So, I'm on my "good" character and in the process of doing favors to help out the people of Skyrim. I want to get the Ring of Pure Mixtures for Frida in Dawnstar, but she won't give me the quest.

I do not have any other Dungeon Delving quests active in my log, and I have not cleared either of the dungeons she could send me to.

I remember reading somewhere that there's a bug where she won't give you the quest as long as you have any radiant quests active in your log. Unfortunately, I have loads and loads of active quests, many of which I never want to do on this character since she's good (no Dark Brotherhood, no Thieves Guild, etc). Most if not all of them probably fall under radiant.

Since I'm on Xbox, my guess is I can either do all active quests to try to fix it (so much for RPing as good, ouch)
or
just accept that I can't do Frida's quest on this playthrough.

I did lots of research and some test playthroughs in order to avoid bugs like this, so having to accept it would really stick in my craw. :Angry:

Does anyone know of an easy way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Frida not giving radiant quest (Xbox 360)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:28 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox, Xbox 360
UESPoints: 0
Yeah, I snooped around a little bit, and it seems that having any other radiant quest can cause her to not have the right dialogue. This means that you'll have to do those quests, but I get the whole trying-to-be-good thing. I assume you're trying to become Thane, so why not just help other people instead? The Ring Of Pure Mixtures only has a 12% magnitude which is EASILY outclassed, and the +1 to alchemy isn't worth much. Sorry I can't solve it for ya. I play on the 360 as well and FULLY understand how frustrating it is to not be able to just fix things with console commmands.