UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, PS3(mostly PS3)
Other Profiles: Some may know me as Gam3rzRus
UESPoints: 0
Name: Ra'Sava
Race: Khajiit
Class: Assassin Theif
Current Level: 23
Major Skills: Archery, Sneak, Smithing, Lock-picking, Pick-pocket
Minor Skills: Enchanting, One Handed, Light Armor, Speech
Factions: Theives' Guild(Guild Master), Dark Brotherhood(initiate?)
Civil War: Favors the rebels, but hasn't joined the war effort (yet)
Background: Ra'Sava was born in the city of Bravil after his parents fled from Elsweyr after they were caught stealing an expensive diamond from a noble family. Ra'Sava was given to an unnamed friend (from here we'll call him Dariit) to raise him. His parents were later found, tried, and given a life sentence in the Imperial Prison. Dariit was a member of the dark brotherhood sanctuary in Cheydinhal, but resigned after becoming old and less agile, he trained Ra'Sava in the arts of sneak. Using Dariit as a reference, he was able to gain easy access to Dark Brotherhood membership. He trained and performed small contracts for years, until the sanctuary was destroyed in 4E 188. He escaped and fled back to Bravil, where he discovered that his friend, mentor, and guardian Dariit has died of old age. Having nowhere else to turn he heads to Skyrim, because of the rumors of khajiit caravans there, he decided to head there instead of heading back to Elsweyr (which he feels he should not head to the place where his parents were exiled). Upon nearing and almost crossing the Skyrim border, he is mistakenly arrested by Imperial Soldiers. He rides in a cart to Helgen to be executed, but right as he is about to get executed Alduin world eater indirectly saves his life. He then escapes Helgen with fellow prisoner Ralof, because he has hate for the empire for wanting to execute a man even when they are not on the list for execution.. He stays in Riverwood and decides to become a thief like his parents. He asks around and hears rumours about the Theives' Guild having base in Riften. He travels there and joins.
Spoiler:
He eventually unravels a secret conspiracy and becomes guild master.
He hears rumours about a boy named Aventus Aretino trying to contact the Dark Brotherhood. He thinks he might find himself to like the idea of having his old job back. To be continued...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:59 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 2
Accidentally saved over one character, and decided that I didn't like the other, so here goes with another!

Name: Miralei

Race: Imperial

Current Level: 26

Standing stone: Thief

Major Skills: One-handed (dual swords), archery, sneak, smithing (elven, advanced armors, arcane bs), speechcraft (since there’s no way to sell stuff and no gain the skill; I’d rather her not have this skill, but I’m too lazy to cheat and lower it)

Minor Skills: lockpicking, pickpocket, light armor.

Factions: Thieves’ Guild Nightingale, Dark Brotherhood. Considering the Companions, but not just yet

Civil War: Neutral at the moment; admires the fight for Skyrim’s sovereignty but does not like Ulfric and the prejudice against non-Nords, but also isn’t thrilled with the Empire (she may be an Imperial, but in birth only)

Appearance: fair skinned, black hair, ice-blue eyes pulled back into a half-tail. Usually wears fur armor/cloak/hood unless on a job (I have Frostfall installed, the fur seems appropriate to me and for her personality)

Background: (May not be entirely lore-friendly, loosely based on an old RP and story character of mine) Born to a smith father and a mage mother, she was orphaned at a young age, watching them brutally massacred. Her childhood after that was no pleasant, and taught her to fight and kill for money and others’ entertainment, essentially stripping her of a large degree of her humanity. She finds social interactions boggling, and prefers to settle things with her fists or blades, but truly prefers to be left alone.

More at home in the wilds than cities, she retains a sliver of compassion that leads her to help others if their problems are apparent (ie, if a conversation about a problem happens in front of her, she’ll help; if not, she won’t ask of her own initiative). The concept of honor has no meaning to her, but she does have a sense of loyalty, to a point (you help me, I help you; you mess with me, I’ll kill you). For this reason, when asked to visit the Jarl of Whiterun, she agreed, and only continued helping because it suited her. Realizing she’s dragonborn and becoming a thane, however, was too much for her, and she promptly ran like a frightened animal.

Which led her to Riften, Brynjolf, and the guild. Rumors of a boy seeking an assassin, and the subsequent discovery of Grelod’s cruelty prompted her initiation, and what I see as her final descent before she climbs up and learns what it means to be human.

For now, she distrusts people and relies on her horse and the hound Vigilance, who she daily threatens to turn into dog meat stew if he doesn’t move out of her way.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:24 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Other Profiles: Algalon310, Cromsonbrood
Here is a new character:

Name: Jorunn Wolf-Heart
Race: I would say Nord, but he refuses to be considered one, equating the term with "barbarian"
"Class": Great weapon warrior with shamanistic magical back up

History: Jorunn came from a successful merchant and smithing family. His clan were exceptional investors in the East Empire Trading Company. They massed enough wealth to buy a seat on the Elder Council, which his brash, younger sister Katria took. While he served as her bodyguard, he would often joke that she was the real worst Wolf-Heart clan member to have on your tail. She often advocated the complete eradication of the Thalmor, even tot he point that some on the council have even tried to murder her. An assassin was sent in, whowas caught by Jorunn, who then proceeded to hunt down to Skyrim. Having heard of her being around the area of Eastmarch and the Rift border, he traveled there only to get caught in an ambush.

Note: Do not harm his sister, or connect him to the "Nords" of Skyrim. He is a warrior first and second, and a Nord third.

Last edited by LordAshton on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:21 pm 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PS3 PS4
Other Profiles: BuzBee3(PSN)
(Added, total Dragon Armour, hand crafted and Legendary with various enchantments)
Ursula R. Melaninbjork
*Define: Bear/Revenge/Black
Nord Female

Level:58

Age:over 30, previously Black Hair (Melanin)Bjork, now greying. Blue Eyes, Larger build. Tattoo/war paint removed and Sabercat scar added.
Animal lover,(using Kyne's Peace daily) Mother of 2, Faithful wife to Vorstag of Markarth. Sister of Erik the Slayer, close cousin to Ulfric. Excellent employer. Architect.
Hobbys: Gardening and Beekeeping. (hoarder of stuff, Dibella Statues)
Factions;Arch Mage, Stormcloak big wig, Thane of everything, Ousted from the Blades as a dragon sympathizer. Friends of the Grey Beards. Real Estate Mogul.(getting rich by being a good guy)
Evolving talents: 1h/block to archery and magica. Over 20 shouts.
Would love to get the Thalmor, and already have General Tulius' Armor and Miraak's Gear in her Basement as a trophy!(Revenge is her middle name)
Slightly updated Jan. 2014. :heart:

Last edited by Ursula R. M. on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:04 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind ,Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
Platform: Xbox 360 (Skyrim) PC (Oblivion)
Other Profiles: Cereal Killer (Steam)
So I finally actually made the character I posted earlier, with a few additions.
Spoiler:
*Name* -Harlyn Azzan (His family name was actually 'Azzanson' however over the generations it was shortened)
*Sex* -Male
*Race* -Redguard (although he comes from a long line of Redguard-Imperial unions in Cyrodiil, so culturally he is somewhat Imperial.)
*Age* -23 At the time of Skyrim
*Homeland* -Cyrodiil (Anvil)
*Class* Ranger/Skirmisher
*Birthsign* (well... standing stone... :S ) The Steed. Not for any bonuses really, it just suits him.

*Skills*
-Decesded from a long line of Fighter's Guild Members, navy men, Imperial legionnaires and Scouts and adventurers. Expert in both the arts of bushcraft and hit-and-run combat. (One-handed fully perked, Sneak right-side perked, Marksman fully perked.)
-Can take care of his own armor to an extent, however he hones his blades and bows like no paid smith can. (Smithing fully perked)
-Many of his ancestors were adventurers, and he has been taught to travel light and be self-sufficient, using nature to aid him (Light Armour fully perked, Alchemy some perks)

*Mentality*
-Intelligent and educated, always curious to expand his knowledge of the world around him. Loyal, yet sometimes stubborn, despite his best efforts to always be open-minded as he was taught to be. Very conscienscious and selfless, always trying to do the right thing.

*Religious Views*
-Faithful to all divines, and prays occasionally, paticularly to Talos, Kynareth and Julianos. Believes in the power of the Daedra, and so is respectful toward them, yet would never openly serve one unless he had no other choice

*Notable Ancestors*

- Azzan (Redguard) Haryln's many-greats Grandfather.
Founder of the Azzanson family line. A sailor from Hammerfell who joined the Fighters Guild in Anvil, and eventually worked his way up to head of the Anvil chapter.
(Most of you will remember this guy from Oblivion :D)

-Radiff Azzanson (Imperial) Harlyn's many-greats Uncle.
Son of Azzan, and an unnamed Imperial barmaid who one day dropped him off as a baby at the Fighter's guild, much to he embarrassment of the Head of the Chapter. Azzan gave Radiff a Redguard name, to help him feel kinship with his Redguard father and brother.
The Legendary Champion of Cyrodiil, also known as the Hero of Kvatch, and reputable for re-founding the Knights of the Nine. Disappeared Mysteriously soon after the Oblivion Crisis, leaving later generations of the family doubtful of their legendary great uncle's existence.
(My Oblivion Character, obviously.)

-Rhano Azzanson (Redguard) Haryln's many-greats grandfather.
Son of Azzan, half-brother of Radiff. When the Champion of Cyrodiil disappeared after the Oblivion Crisis, his father Azzan fell into depression, and Rhano could never live up to what his famous younger brother achieved.
As the son of the head of the Anvil Fighters Guild, he followed in his father's footsteps, however he always lived in his absent younger brother's shadow. After severely crippling the Guild's largest contender in Cyrodiil, the infamous Blackwood Company, he was named Guildmaster, and the Cyrodiil Fighter's Guild branch was headed by his descendants, the Azzanson Family, for generations until the family's decline after Anvil was sacked by the Thalmor during the Great War.
(Some of you might remember this guy from Oblivion, of course I made lots of this up, it fits nicely though)

-Laterus Azzan (Imperial) Harlyn's Grandfather.
One of the last Blades still in hideout in Cyrodiil, in a shack in the the hills of the Gold Coast. Lives a simple life farming, gardening and giving advice to those of his family that sometimes come to visit him.
Was sent a cryptic vision by Talos, and granted the strength to complete his final mission as a Blade - find his grandson and send him to Skyrim. He intercepted Harlyn at Chorrol, and urged him to travel north before Thalmor Justiciers found him. With no place to run but north to the Jeralls, Harlyn set off towards Skyrim, the Thalmor in pursuit.

I mostly Macro roleplay with my characters, although I do sleep and sometimes eat realistically with them. He only completes quests that he believes are for the good of others, however he will make sacrifices for the greater good.
He dual-wields blades, and keeps his trusty elven bow imported from Valenwood handy, as he was always taught to never trust a weapon not crafted by a master. (Of course he lost the bow at Helgen, needless to say he found Fihada in Solitude to fix him a replacement.)
He is incredibly fast, usually not taking a hit in single combat, and often ambushes and takes down groups of foes before they can respond with his lethal ranged sneak-attacks and swordsmanship.

If anyone actually reads all of that, thank you very very much.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:48 am 
Warder
Warder

@Redguard of the Empire: Yes I did read it, Nice Bio. And I do miss Anvil, must return again soon.(Just bought a new old copy of Oblivion)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind ,Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
Platform: Xbox 360 (Skyrim) PC (Oblivion)
Other Profiles: Cereal Killer (Steam)
Thanks Ursula, yes Anvil's the closest thing I've seen to Hammerfell, with all the Redguards around and the whole port-town feel (Haven't played Arena or Daggerfall) and the Redguards are my fav, so naturally I love the place.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:37 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

My last character got killed by a random frost rune, so I came up with an idea for new one, with a twist that should make the game a little more exciting:

Name: No name yet. That's always the part that takes the most time :S
Class: Geomancer
Race: Breton
Major Skills: Destruction, Alternation, Alchemy
Minor Skills: Light Armor, Enchanting (+ Smithing (unperked))
Armor: Enchanted Guard Armor of the current hold
Build: http://chrizel.github.io/skyrim/#t/3/4w,8u7ncw,mguu4g,o,0,0,34,0

Playstyle:
Destruction and Alternation are the two combat skills, reflecting the ability to manipulate the physical world.
Alchemy is mainly for restoring health, enhancing destruction damage and increasing the duration of paralysis.
The type of destruction magic/shouts that is used depends on the current region:

Solitude, Whiterun, Markarth => Fire + Fire Breath
Windhelm, The Pale, Winterhold => Frost + Frost Breath/Ice Form
Riften, Falkreath, Hlaarmarch => Shock + Storm Call

Destruction Staves are legal in any hold, though, as their magic depends on the staff rather than on the character who is using it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:53 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
Platform: PC (I - V, O), Xbox 360 (IV, V)
Other Profiles: JumboWheat01 (XBL/Steam/PSN/ESO)
UESPoints: 3
Okay, so I've done up my "Roleplay" character, aka, the character who's story I'm going to consider as my canon for my particular world of Tamriel.

Ah the joys of being a Whovian, I'm so used to alternate time-lines and wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

*ahem* Right, character info now...

Name:Torbis Snow-Hide
Race: Nord (Vampire)

Initial Perk Build: See Here
"Primary" Skills: Two-Handed, Heavy Armor, Speach
"Secondary" Skills: Archery, Block
Crafting Skills: Smithing (Main,) Enchanting (Secondary)

Known Loyalties:
-+The Stormcloaks
-+The Companions

Hidden Loyalties:
-+Dark Brotherhood
-+Volkihar Vampire Clan (forced initially)

History and Facts:
A young Nord, born and raised in Falkreath, he had wandered over into Cyrodiil to try and join the Fighters Guild there. When he heard of the Civil War starting to heat up, he decided it was best to head back to Skyrim, and somehow managed to walk into the same Imperial ambush that caught Ulfric Stormcloak. With the aid of Ralof, he managed to escape the dragon attack, and his normal life changed from that point on.

-+He agrees with the Stormcloaks that Skyrim should be ruled BY the Nords, but thinks its foolish trying to force every non-Nord out, or treat them as bad as some do.

-+Before being made a Vampire against his will, he was a very kind, friendly, helpful man, doing what he could to help anyone, regardless of race.

-+His vampire transformation darkened him some, he still does his best to aid the greater good, he's just willing to take more extreme measures to do so.

Notes: Yes, I know, when you join the Vampire clan in Dawnguard, you do it by choice, but I'm going to ignore that little fact, and work around it, leading to the same effect, and leading to the reason as to why you would be so antagonistic against your progenitor. He would be bitten, with the belief that he wouldn't survive, but when he did, was enthralled at first, and later taught to harnes his dark power. Also of note, he was never a werewolf, despite being forced into that in the game as well. Us roleplayers have to learn how to ignore game mechanics for the sake of our stories.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 am 
Novice
Novice

Platform: PC, Xbox 360
noobishlord wrote:
Ah the joys of being a Whovian, I'm so used to alternate time-lines and wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

Wibbly-wobbly timey...? [/War Doctor]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:23 am 
Warder
Warder

Frank Fierce-Bear. Pictured on each post as my Avatar (a close likeness at least)
Male Nord
Black Hair, beard, blue eyes, bear attack scar on his face
Largest body he could get, a powerlifter really.
Also about level 30+
Married to Jordis Sword-Maiden newlyweds, no time for kids.
Living in Proudspire Manor
Harbinger of Companions Guild
Stats:2H,heavy Armor, Badass Dragon Slayer! Over all good-guy not thief or Assasin.
During special assignments will don the Assasins Guild Armor pinched from Astrid and sneak and snipe.(Loves the new found Crossbow and uses Fire enchantment on this)
Weilds Wuuthrad, Wears Wolf Armor
Uses a hell of a shout.
Favorite Followers:
Vilkas
Marcurio
Belrand for comedy relief
(Jordis stays home for the most part)
Has not joined the war, will favor Stormcloaks (bear symbolism)
Has one prized possession, a Luna Moth in a Jar.
Looking forward to building the Lakeside Manor and moving in.
Frank is currently traveling with a Vampire, Serana, but working for the Dawnguard. He does not like the sassy leader, of the Dawnguard however. Just wants to wipe out Volkihar Castle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:13 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: ESIII Morrowind, ESIV Oblivion, ESV Skyrim
Platform: Xbox360 & PC
Other Profiles: XXX
Character #1

Name: Borris the Bear
Race: Nord
Style: Heavy armor, Sword and shield, Ranged, Blacksmith.
Stone: The Warrior
Current gear: Steel plate armor, Skyforge steel sword or Elven dagger, Bloodied Targe, crossbow/imperial bow.

Character #2

Name: Vidgar the Ne'er do well
Style: Light armor, Knife or Sword, Ranged, Blacksmith.
Stone: The Warrior
Current gear: Thieves guild armor, Skyforge steel sword or elven dagger, crossbow/imperial bow.

I haven't made a different race because I like humans and Nords fit the prophecy more believably. Both my current characters use the "assasin's blade" perk whenever practical. I only recently found out how much blacksmithing helps in combat. I stick to combat skills and only pick up jewelry and gems worth over 400g to avoid leveling barter.

Favorite follower: Lydia... even though she's stupid and ruins everything and I hate her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:49 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
I got bored with my Altmer mage when she maxed her main skills, and created a new character.

Spoiler:

Name: Julia Brixiana
Main skills: One-Handed, Block, Light Armor, Sneak, Archery
Backstory: She was born on a farm near Aleswell on 8th Sun's Height in 176 as an illegitimate child to an Imperial mother. She was the result of a fling her mother Arria had with a half Imperial, half Nord soldier on his way home to Bruma when he had been decommissioned at the conclusion of the Great War. She inherited her blonde hair and fair eyes from his father, but nothing else. She didn't even know his name until she was an adult.

Her mother abandoned her when she was only two years old. From Julia's birth Arria had detested the child who reminded her of her shame by resembling her father so much. So, when she set her eyes on a travelling merchant who also took an interest in her, she eloped with him and left Julia behind. After that, Julia was raised by her grandfather Drusus Brixianus who was already a widower. He taught her the basics of hunting and handling axes and swords in a fight.

In between farm chores, she roamed the hills and forests nearby alone and with her grandfather, bagging game to supply the household with meat. When she was 17 she got restless and bored of the farm life, and set out to make her fortune. She had a short stint as an enchanter's apprentice in the Imperial City, but hated the bustle and dust of the metropolis. With the money she had saved she bought some armor and weapons to make her living as an adventurer.

She spent the next years as a bodyguard to travelling merchants, as an auxiliary guard in Skingrad, as a hunter and as a vagabond. Most of the extra money she had she sent to her grandfather. During these years she received her scar from a knife-wielding bandit. At one point she found herself in Bruma, where she happened to get wind of his father Alberich. They met, but neither had any interest at playing a happily reunited family, especially since Alberich already had a wife and four other children. Still, they sporadically kept in touch by writing short letters.

Then came a fateful day for Julia. She was in Chorrol escorting a merchant on his way to Skingrad. They booked a room at the Grey Mare and took some supper. Some drunken louts took offence at an innocent remark from the merchant, and attacked. Julia and the merchant were able to beat the drunkards and chase them out of the door. But, as it turned out, one of them was the count's young cousin. Julia and her employer got charged for attempted murder. The merchant was able to pay himself and Julia out of jail, but the count's cousin was still furious. He promised to ruin both their careers. Julia did not take this seriously, until she tried to get another job. Word had somehow got around that she had took to taking skooma and was unreliable and unnecessarily violent.

Thus, she had two options: To return to her grandfather's farm, or to seek her fortune outside Cyrodiil. Adventure had gone into her blood by now, and so she only returned to the farm to bid warm farewell to Drusus. She had heard about the situation in Skyrim, and decided to head there to seek action and fortune. But right after crossing the border she got mixed in the ambush where Ulfric was captured. Realizing the situation, she tried to hide but was discovered and captured. Despite not having raised a weapon against the Legionnaires, her protests were ignored. She was treated as a rebel, stripped of weapons and armour and thrown into the cart with Ulfric in it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:20 am 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PC (Morrowind, Oblivion), X360 (Skyrim)
Jess was my first long-term character. I have been playing this character since shortly after I got Skyrim in summer 2012. Before creating her, I did some research on the wiki so that her backstory would be grounded in the recent lore and history. Her backstory and personality were all she entered the game with, as I had no plan for what she would do. I try to interpret the game as I think she would, and make choices that I think she would make. The only stipulation is that the MQ will be delayed until... until the time is right.

In my made-up lore, she is descended from an Oblivion NPC and possibly from my CoC character. I haven't created many characters for role-playing games, but Jess is my favorite.

Basic information
Spoiler:
Delia-Jessamine Maric ("Jess")
Breton stealth-mage, female
Days past in game, currently: 654
Hours played, currently: ~770.
Current level: 80
Dragonborn? Not yet.
Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral
Personality: Good-hearted, but battles personal demons and sometimes loses. Quick to take helpful quests, like a good Breton should. Does not like questing alone or exploring without a reason. Religious. Intelligent but poorly educated and uncultured. Trampy. Sometimes has bad judgment. Lies to cover her... self. Prone to substance abuse when stressed. Sensitive. Has become more thoughtful and responsible recently, but still struggles.
Motivators: Friendship, religious beliefs, redemption

Fighting style: Avoids melee combat, except against other mages.
Major skills: Archery, Conjuration (summoning, not necromancy), Illusion, Sneak
Supporting skills: Alteration, Light Armor, One-Handed (daggers only), Restoration.
Crafting skills: Excellent Alchemist with both potions and poisons. Enchanting is limited to jewelry. Smithing is limited to jewelry and to Elven or lower value equipment.

Equipment: Low-end light armor, no helmet, and low-end weaponry. Currently, hide/fur with Elven dagger, bow, and arrows. Enchanted circlets and rings. Wears an Amulet of Dibella almost always. Does not normally use enchanted weapons or armor.

Factions: College of Winterhold (dropped out), Companions, Bard's College, Thieves Guild
Thaneships: Haafingar, The Rift, Winterhold
Civil War: Neutral and conflicted, so far

Friends so far: Aela, Annekke, Brelyna, Torvar (husband, recently married).
Other highly significant NPC's so far: Brynjolf, Danica, Dinya, Elisif, Erik the Slayer, Fjotra, Iona, Jordis, Karliah, Skjor, Urag

Likes: Dibella, Kynareth, Mara. Friends and mentors. The Rift. Darkwater Crossing. Animals. Books.
Dislikes: Molag Bal and Vaermina. Degaine and Haelga. The Reach. Forsworn. Spiders, chaurus, and Falmer. Clutter.

Religion: Devoted to Dibella but also began praying to Kynareth and Mara after coming to Skyrim. Her religiosity is intensely personal and not always consistent with lore or with the views of others (e.g. Haelga). Believes Dibella has helped her during the worst times of her life. Prays regularly to her Divine goddesses, and believes that "lover's comfort" is a blessing from them. Does not trust Daedric princes, and loathes the evil ones. Neutral toward Nocturnal, who claimed her soul during a time of weakness. This caused Jess to despair for a while, but she accepts her fate now. She views the summoning of daedra in battle as strictly a practical matter with no personal significance.

Backstory:
Spoiler:
On her father's side, Jess is descended from the adventurer Claude Maric (Oblivion NPC) and possibly from my CoC character, Delia Dalomax - though that possibility is shrouded in mystery. Jess's father claimed to be descended from an out-of-wedlock child of Claude and the CoC. Jess's mother said his claim wasn't proven. Either way, Delia-Jessamine was named after the CoC.

Jess was born in 4E176 in the Imperial City. An only child, she was closer to her easy-going father than to her more serious mother. Her parents appeared to be merchants, but Jess's mother was also a mage. Jess dreamed of being an adventurer like her illustrious ancestor(s).

The family fled Cyrodiil when Jess was 13, heading for High Rock via Skyrim. Jess did not know why they fled. They stopped in Helgen, where Jess and her mother waited while her father went into the mountains for reasons unknown to Jess.

While passing through The Reach, the family became lost, starving, and diseased. They encountered some Forsworn, who terrified Jess and refused to help the family ("A disgrace to Bretons," her mother said of the Forsworn). They were rescued by a traveling bard and made it to High Rock, but her father died shortly after.

Jess was devastated. She stopped attending school, became increasingly wild and reckless, started hanging out in taverns, and was frequently arrested for petty thievery and drunken brawling. She apprenticed with an alchemist, but was caught stealing from her. Jess's behavior drove her mother crazy and ruined Jess's reputation in their town. Jess worked as a tavern wench for a few years.

Concerned about her daughter, Jess's mother asked Jess to attend temple with her. Jess had abandoned the Divines, but agreed. She was drawn to Dibella, who filled Jess's heart with sublime beauty, replacing much of the pain she had been carrying.

To give her daughter a chance at redemption, Jess's mother revealed the mysterious reason they fled Cyrodiil and offered Jess her first quest. Hoping to redeem herself, Jess accepted - she hoped Dibella would guide and protect her during her small quest, as the Divines had guided Delia Dalomax.

So at age 25, Jess returned to the Jerrall Mountains via Hammerfell and Cyrodiil. Skyrim's Civil War erupted while she was searching for the object of her quest, which Jess failed to locate. Jess reasoned that somebody else found it already.

(Details explaining and clarifying those mysteries haven't proven to be relevant to anything, so I will omit them. Suffice it to say that her parents had shady dealings in black-market artifacts, a family tradition going all the way back to good old Claude Maric himself.)

Cold and hungry, Jess was heading for Helgen when she spotted some Imperial soldiers and ran to them hoping for assistance.

Though she witnessed the destruction of Helgen, Jess had no desire to return to High Rock and decided to stay in Skyrim to start a new life there. She writes to her mother and hopes that she will come live with her in Skyrim after the war ends.

Summary of story so far. Just the important stuff. The order of some events is approximate and many events overlap.
Spoiler:
Part One - Simpler Times
- After Helgen, Jess drifted to Whiterun, then Ivarstead, and then Riften.
- Liked Riften, did some good deeds, purchased Honeyside, and became Thane of the Rift.
- Haelga and Jess become rivals over disagreements about Dibella.
- Met residents of Shor's Stone and Darkwater Crossing, did good deeds and became friends with them, especially Annekke.
- Sanguine had some fun partying with Jess. Unfortunately, they befouled the Temple of Dibella.
- Went to College of Winterhold but dropped out. Brelyna becomes the first real friend Jess has ever had.
- Became Thane of Winterhold with Brelyna's help.
- She and Brelyna began fetching books for Urag, which inspired Jess to read and try to improve her education. It also got her out in the world.
Part Two - New Companions
- Accepted Kynareth because of Danica's influence.
- Joined the Companions, partly because of fellow misfits like Torvar. However, she was reluctant to show her mage skills and was viewed as a weak fighter.
- Idolized Aela, and became a werewolf because of her influence.
- Became "Harbinger" but was suspicious because it happened too easily and she got little respect. Helped cure the twins. Confused, Jess took leave from Companions.
- Drifted around for a while, eventually ending up in Solitude and joining the Bard's College
- Sympathized with Elisif, did good deeds, Purchased Proudspire, and became Thane of Haafingar.
- Met Sheogaroth but did not know their connection
Part Three - Darkness
- Returned to Jorrvaskr to find Skjor alive and well, confirming that it had all been a hoax. Left again, hurt and disillusioned.
- Went to Riften and joined Thieves Guild. Became attracted to both Brynjolf and Mercer.
- Helped Dinya with "Book of Love," which related to Jess's romantic situation at the time.
- Attraction to Brynjolf and admiration of Karliah pushed her to becoming a Nightingale.
- Realized Brynjolf had no interest in her and that she had given her soul to Nocturnal for nothing.
- Fell into despair and alcoholism.
- Molag Bal successfully tempted her. This was Jess's lowest point.
Part Four - A Double Life
- Continued doing jobs for TG but increasingly felt she was being used. And Nocturnal was no help at all.
- Wanted to forgive Companions, so returned to Jorrvaskr. Helped Aela retrieve the totems of Hircine. Tried to befriend the other Companions.
- Returned to Winterhold to see Brelyna. They helped Aranea Ienith, and explored Alftand and parts of Blackreach together. However, the two friends were drifting apart.
- Resisted temptation from Vaermina. Got some cool-looking robes.
- Cured her lycanthropy. (That is where I started posting about the character in the "What you did in Skyrim today" thread.)
- While in Markarth for a TG job, broke under the stress of being torn between two lives. Quit the job. Punched Degaine in the face. Went to the Dibellan temple to see the sisters.
Part Five - Saved by Dibella? (pun intended)
- Rescued Fjotra from Forsworn in The Reach. Recognized Dibella's intervention. (Note similar event in Jess's backstory. I had no idea this quest was in the game when I created her backstory, though I learned about it along the way and was saving it for the right time).
- Began a relationship with Torvar.
- Hid evidence of her TG and Nightingale activities and dissed Molag Bal by returning his mace.
- Hired Erik the Slayer, mentored him, and felt responsible for his safety.
Part Six - Citizen, Friend, and Wife
- Starts taking Thaneship seriously and takes responsibility for the safety of her three holds.
- Begins ongoing efforts to explore her holds and eradicate bandits, Falmer, and other nasties.
- Found that being responsible is stressful, too. Begins taking Sleeping Tree Sap to help her sleep when stressed.
- Accepted Mara while zealously handing out pamphlets to the sinful people of Riften.
- Married Torvar. Annekke attended the wedding, but Aela didn't.
- Witnessed an Imperial attack on Darkwater Crossing. Confirmed Jess's long-held suspicion that Annekke is a Stormcloak. Jess is increasingly conflicted about the Civil War.
- Hunted with Aela and decided to make an effort to be a good wife for Torvar.
- Received "lover's comfort" and believes it is a blessing from her goddesses. Wants to convert Torvar to her beliefs.
- Had a fugue episode and finds out that Brelyna has known or suspected that Jess has hidden certain secrets from her.
- Continues to explore her three holds and do appropriate quests in them.
Part Seven - Dovahkiin?

Last edited by Snail's Pace on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:30 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
I decided to re-do Tycane, including a name change since I'm using 'Arathir' for pretty much everything now. I like your format, Snail's Pace, so I hope you don't mind if I nab it.

Basic Info:
Spoiler:
Name: Arathir Delphias
Race/ClassWood Elf Duelist, Male
Current level: 109
Dragonborn: Yes
Alignment: Chaotic Good, originally Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Arathir is a free spirit, first and foremost. To him, the world is a place full of exciting and limitless possibilities. Adventure and discovery are paramount to him, and helping those in need along the way is a fitting bonus. He is caring and always willing to assist those who ask it of him, as he not only gets to help people, but he also gets to experience new things.
He takes commitments and assignments seriously, but tries not to become beholden to a position for too long, and will often move on from one organization to the next once he gets bored or has nothing else to contribute.
Arathir is quite easily angered, and tends to be quite reckless when upset. When betrayed or otherwise taken advantage of, he is always quick to exact painful punishment on those who have harmed him or those he cares about. He believes in forgiveness, but only up to a certain point where someone is simply irredeemable. He does not see the world in black and white, and sees many gray areas in many of his beliefs. Many see him and his views as inconsistent, but he merely acts as his moral compass and sense of adventure dictates.
Despite his sense of selflessness, Arathir has a weakness for gold and pretty women.
Motivators: Adventure, discovery, altruism, helping those in need

Fighting style: Fights up close with two blades, favoring all-out offense and relying on not getting hit rather than blocking hits. Will use magic when necessary.
Major skills: One Handed, Light Armor, Destruction, Illusion, Speech
Supporting skills: Restoration, Archery, Lockpicking
Crafting skills: Picks up new skills rather well; is a competent alchemist, smither, and enchanter, but is by no means an expert.

Equipment: A custom-made suit of armor made of rare materials to be as thick as steel yet light as leather, enchanted for greater maneuverability and resistance to cold. Wears a magical circlet instead of a helmet. Wields two twin longswords, each enchanted for frost damage.

Factions: College of Winterhold (Leadership given to J'zargo), Companions (Leadership given to Erik), Bard's College, Thieves Guild, The White Ravens (Personal Guild)
Thaneships: Windhelm, Whiterun, Winterhold
Civil War: Stormcloak

Friends: J'zargo, Erik the Slayer, Brynjolf, Ralof, Peart Rho, Karliah, Sven
Other highly significant NPC's: Ulfric, Derkeethius, the Grey-Mane Family, Brelyna, Onmund

Likes: Music, Adventure, the open sea, wine, women, gold, doing good
Dislikes: Religious zealots, the Empire, authorities, bandits, evil

Religion: Arathir is largely non-religious but defends the right to freedom of religion, as he knows that many people find comfort in their beliefs. Since becoming the Dragonborn he has had several run-ins with the Gods and believes they exist, but does not feel beholden to to worship them.

Backstory
Spoiler:
Arathir Delphias was born the [&@%!] son of a noble in Daggerfall and his wood elven mistress. Though he had a comfortable life in secrecy to begin with, his father oft neglectful of him and his older brother and younger sister, and when he was old enough, he would often slip out of his home to the dock-side taverns, where he would listen to the songs of the bards and the stories of the local adventurers and occasional pirates. He eventually learned the lute and other instruments, and became a bard in his own right. By the time he was 16, he was making no secret of his involvement with the so-called 'lowlife' of the kingdom, and began accompanying pirates on their ships as a minstrel to keep up morale on voyages and crossings. His father eventually kicked him out of the house, so he accepted his life on the seas as his destiny.

For four years he served under the captain Irvine Delphias, who treated Arathir like a son and protege. Arathir even took on his last name, and took over the command of Irvine's vessel after the pirate decided it was time to retire. Arathir's natural charisma made him a great leader, and his skill at arms made him a fierce combatant. Under his command he gathered many to harass Imperial vessels, and became something of a Pirate Lord in the waters of Daggerfall. All was well until the port authorities had finally had enough of his pirating and decided to lead him and his convoy of fellow pirates into a trap. Arathir's flagship was caught in the midst of a fierce battle, and though it seemed like they would live to see the end of the battle, Arathir was eventually betrayed by one of his lieutenants, who was paid off to turn the tide of the battle.

In moments, Arathir's ship went up in flames, and few of his crew survived. Arathir found himself marooned at a coastside village, bloody and battered. He was able to use what little gold he had on his person after his unfortunate fate at the battle to get himself fixed up and then went east to find a new place to establish himself as a pirate. His first goal was to obtain a ship, and when he heard of Skyrim's troubles with the civil war, he decided that the country would be easy pickings for ship stealing. He was, however, captured at the border, stripped of his possessions, and sent to Helgen to be executed.

After retreating from Helgen, Arathir was set on the path of the Dragonborn, a heritage he was rather reluctant to accept until he realized what a threat the dragons and their foul master Alduin were to the world.

During his journeys, Arathir assisted the Mage's Guild with problems involving an ancient artifact, and became friends with the Khajiit Mage J'zargo, who would eventually become his closest friend. After solving the issue with the Eye of Magnus, Arathir was offered the position of Arch-Mage, but deferred it to J'zargo. J'zargo accepted, yet decided to accompany Arathir on his journey.

The two then met Erik while in Rorikstead, and Arathir paid for a suit of armor so that Erik could become an adventurer. Erik turned out to be a fearsome warrior and came to be a close companion to Arathir and J'zargo. When Arathir assisted the Companions in their Battle with the Silver Hand, Erik attained membership in the group and eventually attained the rank of Harbinger, yet still continued to travel with his friend.

With the situation in Skyrim unable to progress without an end to the civil war, Arathir joined with the Stormcloaks and met an old war veteran named Peart Rho, as well as Ralof, whom had helped him escape Helgen. Both men became valuable companions in the civil war against the Empire, and after victory in Solitude, they both decided to accompany Arathir to defeat Alduin.

Arathir's adventures in Skyrim changed him deeply for the better, and he began to align himself more with the cause of good. Once the threat of Alduin had passed, Arathir decided to abandon pirating and sought a way to help as many people as he could while still going on adventures. J'zargo proposed the formation of an exclusive guild, made to be similar to the Companions, yet spreading throughout Tamriel as opposed to just Skyrim. Thus, the White Ravens were conceived. Within a few months, Arathir had recruited dozens of those willing to adventure and do good in the name of bettering the world, and to make a bit of coin as well. The White Ravens, though still confined to Skyrim at the moment, are renowned as trustworthy men and women dedicated to helping those that cannot help themselves. With resources available from places such as the College (thanks to J'zargo) and the Companions (thanks to Erik), the guild was able to thrive as a force for good. As for Arathir, he continues to adventure with his close companions.

His recent adventures have led him into the company of a khajiit lass, an Ohmes-Raht girl by the name of No'Nara. The two fell for each other quickly and were married within the year. Arathir swore to put his womanizing ways to the side... mostly.

Screenshots of Arathir:

Wow, that was a lot. Really fun to do though!

Quote:

Last edited by Unionhack on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:47 pm 
Warder
Warder

@Unionhack, I love your character!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:07 pm 
Champion
Champion

Thank you! He's gone through quite a few revisions over the course of Skyrim's run. I still don't have any of the DLC, unfortunately. Would love to have it but I've no cash, so I'm basically just relying on mods to extend his adventures.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:42 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

From the files of Commander Maro, Penitus Oculatus, Dragon Bridge:

Hidden:
Subject: Akasha
Aliases: Mephala's Daughter, BlackVenom, The Wandering Mazken

Not much definite is known regarding the Dunmer woman called Akasha. It is believed that she crossed into Skyrim from Hammerfell, where she allegedly left a trail of bodies in her wake. Somehow she ended up among the prisoners taken with Ulfric Stormcloak to Helgen for summary execution, only to have the headsman interrupted by the arrival of a dragon, which destroyed the town.

She surfaced next in Whiterun, where she declared to the court of Balgruuf the Greater that she had killed the dragon of Helgen. When asked how she had accomplished this, she simply replied, "There can be only one World-Eater." The only reliable witnesses to the Helgen attack—General Tullius and his surviving officers—fled the town without observing what happened to the dragon, so the woman's claim cannot be verified.

Reports differ as to what the woman did after leaving Dragonsreach. Some say she headed north up the road towards Loreius Farm, while others have her taking a carriage to Riften.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:03 pm 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PC (Morrowind, Oblivion), X360 (Skyrim)
My main character Delia-Jessamine Maric, Breton stealth-mage (see a few posts above) finally made it to level 81. It only took 680 in-game days and 808 hours of playing time. I strongly suspect she will be my only character to reach level 81 semi-honestly*... though I had to power-level a couple of out-of-character skills that never would have been used by a stealth-mage, and spent a fortune on training sessions. But she made it, so I can scratch "Hit level 81" from my list of things to do in Skyrim.

*I'm using an earlier patch, so the Oghma exploit should be doable and I intend to try it with another character I recently created. Haven't actually tried it yet, though.

Build at level 81 for Delia-Jessamine Maric
Spoiler:
The build isn't perfect, and there are a few changes I would make if I had it to do over again, but they are more symbolic than practical.
Health 420
Magicka 500
Stamina 180

All skills at 100 except:
One-Handed 99
Restoration 99
Destruction 91. I doubt Destruction will ever hit 100 for this character because she only uses it to kill trolls (with Firebolt).

Perks taken:
Alchemy: Alchemist 5/5, Physician, Poisoner, Benefactor, Concentrated Poison
Alteration: Expert, Magic Resistance 3/3
Archery: Overdraw 5/5, Eagle Eye, Power Shot, Quick Shot
Block: Shield Wall 2/5
Conjuration: Expert, Summoner 2/2, Atromancy, Elemental Potency, Twin Souls
Enchanting: Enchanter 5/5, Insightful, Corpus, Extra Effect
Illusion: Expert, Dual-Casting, Hypnotic Gaze, Aspect of Terror, Rage, Animage, Kindred Mage, Quiet Casting, Master of the Mind
Light Armor: Agile Defender 3/5
One-Handed: Armsman 3/5
Restoration: Adept, Regeneration, Necromage, Recovery 2/2
Smithing: Steel, Elven, Arcane
Sneak: Stealth 5/5, Muffled Movement, Backstab, Deadly Aim, Assassin's Blade

Changes I would make:
1) I wouldn't put any points into Stamina. I'd put those points into Health instead.
2) I wouldn't take the Block perks, as they don't suit the character at all.
3) I wouldn't take the Light Armor perks. Lately, I have been downgrading her armor to make her armor less effective. The extra Health would partly make up for it, too.
4) I wouldn't take Expert Alteration. The only thing I use it for is Paralyze, and I wish that spell was more expensive to cast. I pretend it is more expensive than it is and limit its use to rare occasions.
5) I'd put those 6 perks into Pickpocket perks instead, as there are some interesting ones that might have been fun with this character.
Live and learn. There's always the next character...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:54 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Shivering Isles and Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC and Mac
My character right now is a Redguard sellsword.
Main skills: One-handed, Sneak, Illusion and Alchemy.
Both a high member of The Dark Brotherhood and The Companions, he cares only for one thing, money.
The only prey he enjoys for his own self-pleasure, is a no good Thalmor!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: Xbox360,PC
Other Profiles: AntiCraniumMan
I am currently working on a new character and build for my next run through Skyrim but can not decide on a race, I have always wondered if I were born in Tamriel as the closest race to mine (English) what would I be? Would I be a Nord carving out a miserable existence on a frozen farm or a sly Dark Elf doing shady jobs for the highest bidder.

or a Necromancer!? =D

It is a shame that mine seems to be harder to place unlike an Italian or Scandinavian, I was hoping to build my new character around that race. =/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 am 
Champion
Champion

Here's my newest character, Skjorta Star-Sung.

Basic Info:
Spoiler:
Name: Skjorta Star-Sung
Race/ClassNord Crusader, Female
Current level: 12
Dragonborn: No (To be decided)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Personality: One word described Skjorta; determined. Throughout all hardship she has faced, Skjorta's undaunted tenacity has kept her alive many times over. She loathes the idea of giving up on anything and will always try to finish anything she has started. She treats every battle as a fight to the death; the word 'retreat' has no place in her vocabulary. She enjoys the occasional mug of mead, and is very true to her Nordic heritage.
Motivators:Destroying evil, revenge on vampire kind, glory in battle, furthering the cause of Stendarr

Fighting style: Fights like a 'cleric', with a mace in one hand and a restoration spell in the other; usually a ward spell until injuries demand she use a healing spell.
Major skills: One Handed, Heavy Armor, Block, Restoration
Supporting skills: Speech, Alteration
Crafting skills: Smithing

Equipment: Skjorta wears the heavy grey variant of the Dawnguard armor, and wields her own ebony mace.

Factions: Vigilants of Stendarr, Dawnguard
Thaneships: None
Civil War: Stormcloak

Friends: Erandur, Isran, Agmaer, Cellan
Other highly significant NPC's: Ulfric, Ralof, Other Dawnguard members

Likes: Battle, paying tribute to Stendarr, Mead and revelry, the occasional sweet roll
Dislikes: Vampires, Daedra, the Empire, Serana

Religion: Skjorta pays tribute to all Nine Divines, but worships Stendarr as her patron diety.

Backstory
Spoiler:
A classic nord lass in her younger years, Skjorta spent her first few years in Ivarstead, the illegitimate daughter of a noble from Markarth and a tavern wench. She was raised by her mother alone, whom was a young woman herself, and had to assist in supporting herself and her mother since she was old enough to make a sale. Her mother raised her in the worship of the Nine Divines and Skjorta took well to it, particularly in revering Stendarr.

When she was thirteen, Ivarstead was set upon by vampires, and Skjorta's mother was killed in the attack before the vampires were slain. Skjorta decided to leave Ivarstead by carriage to become a priestess and eventually a Vigilant of Stendarr, seeking to avoid poverty by turning to her faith and to take revenge on all of vampire kind. She ended up in Whiterun and was taught the art of restoration by healers in the Temple of Kynareth. For several years she acted as a healer, and was eventually recruited as a Battle Maiden for the Stormcloak army when she was 19. She served in the army well, until a battle was turned against her unit. Her friend and fellow Battle-Maiden Lilija was killed in the battle along with the rest of the soldiers, and Skjorta found herself surrounded by a few Imperial soldiers who sought to kill her. In a moment of desperation, Skjorta raised a mace and struck back, killing one of the soldiers instantly. The others tried to finish her off, but despite wounds, Skjorta was able to defeat her assailants, heal herself, and then escape.

Skjorta was honored by Galmar himself for her efforts, but she had had enough of war and decided to return to her true calling; to become a Vigilant of Stendarr. After some training in combat and weeks of tests, Skjorta was inducted as a Vigilant. Her faith, however, was quite shaken by her time in the war, and after a year in the Vigilants, she decided to take some personal time to gather herself and figure out where her life was going. It was then she received a letter from a man named Isran, who spoke of reforming an ancient group of Vampire Hunters, the Dawnguard. It was then that Skjorta realized what her true calling was; to hunt vampires as a member of the newly formed Dawnguard.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:18 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: IV: GOTY, V: DG, HF, DB
Platform: PC (IV, V) & PS3 (V)
Quick summaries of my new batch of characters after returning to Skyrim. :) If I get around to writing backstories, it will probably be in the RPer's thread.

Hjar the Faithful
Hidden:
Birthday: 6 Hearthfire
Sign: The Lady
Birthplace: Bruma, Cyrodiil

Alignment: Lawful Good
Religion: The Nine Divines, in particular Stendarr, Mara and Talos
Factions: Vigilants of Stendarr, Dawnguard, possibly Companions
Civil War: Stormcloaks

Class: Paladin/Cleric/Battle-Priest (a heavily armored, mace wielding warrior that utilizes Restoration magic)
Primary Skills (SkyRe): Light Weaponry, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Block, Speech, Smithing

Edana
Hidden:
Race: Breton
Birthday: 13 Frostfall
Sign: The Serpent
Birthplace: Elinhir, Hammerfell (her parents, a Nord man and a Breton Reachwoman from Skyrim, moved there together in secret :P)

Alignment: Neutral Evil (well...I think)
Religion: Religion of the Reach
Factions: Hagraven/Forsworn Faction, possibly the Dark Brotherhood (she'd do anything for coin -- The general concept is to be a "themed" assassin, kind of like Nazir is, but only Forsworn rather than Alik'r.) or the College of Winterhold (not so sure about that one)
Civil War: Refuses to takes sides between equally bad choices

Class: Illusionist/Witch (generally a stealthy mage that heavily uses Illusion, but she will fight with Destruction, Alteration and Conjuration when necessary)
Primary Skills (SkyRe): Illusion, Sneak, Destruction, Alteration, Alchemy, Conjuration

Lerexus Felis
Hidden:
Birthday: 11 Sun's Dawn
Sign: The Lover
Birthplace: Anvil, Cyrodiil

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Religion: Not really the type; reveres the Eight Divines because of his upbringing. He'll pray to/invoke Nocturnal when he becomes a Nightingale.
Factions: Thieves Guild
Civil War: Imperial Legion

Class: Thief/Archer
Primary Skills (SkyRe): Sneak, Fingersmith, Archery, Speech, Light Armor, One-handed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:27 pm 
Champion
Champion

Arathir's been edited again, I decided I missed him being a Wood Elf (which he hasn't been since around when Skyrim was released) so I changed him up to be an illegitimate [&@%!] of a noble and a wood elf maid. Unfortunately this makes a redundancy between him and Skjorta, but oh well.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:49 am 
Layman
Layman

Platform: XBox 360
Other Profiles: Joe Louis3849
Name: Imira Destiny

Race: Redguard

Level: 173

Skill Focus: Master of all one handed melee weapons as well as Alchemy, Restoration, Alteration and Illusion magic. Also possesses considerable skill at two handed weapons and stealth.

Story: Her story is a rather complicated one. She is a direct descendant of a corrupted clone of the Champion of Cyrodil. After saving Tamriel from the Oblivion crisis, her forebear, also named Imira, wandered the land looking to improve her swordsmanship by challenging and defeating various warriors. Looking for the ultimate challenge, she found a way to turn the Skull of Corruption on herself. However, the clone refused her challenge and walked away. Imira died childless and lamented the fact on her deathbed, unaware that the clone had married and bore 3 children. One of those being Imira Destiny's great grandmother.

Imira Destiny is driven by the same single minded purpose as her forebear. She has taken the mantle of a duelist and wanders Skyrim looking to improve her swordsmanship.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 41  Next