UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:40 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivon, Skyrim
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
UESPoints: 0
Emilia Juris
Race: Imperial
Sex: Female
Class: Mage-Priest
Level: 48
Combat skills: Destruction, Restoration, Alteration
Other skills: Enchanting, Alchemy, Speech
Factions: The Companions (Harbinger) College of Winterhold (Arch-Mage), the Dawnguard, Ex-member of the Blades, Remained neutral in the Civil War

I did have some cool screenies of Emilia, but I can’t post them. >.<

Spoiler:
Emilia was discovered and rescued by an Aldmeri Thalmor soldier who defected from Lord Naarifin during the Sack of the Imperial City. The Thalmor soldier surrendered to the last remaining captain in the Imperial City, Captain Maximus Clementius and told the Imperial captain that his only terms of the surrender were that the child would be cared for. Captain Clementius spared the Altmer, allowing him to return to his family before word of his treason got out on Summerset Isle, and fled the city with the baby girl and other refugees. The captain settled in the town of Kvatch and resumed his duty as a priest that he held before the Great War.
Emilia was raised in the Temple of Akatosh as a novice priestess until her adulthood, when she began to have nightmares about a dragon and fire raining down from the sky. In her dream, the dragon would fly down from a very tall mountain peak before attacking towns in a cold, rugged land. Brother Maximus helped her interpret her dreams, and together they concluded the mountain was the Throat of the World in Skyrim, and the gods were leading her to that very place.
Emilia left for Skyrim despite the fact that the province was in the middle of war. Upon arriving in Skyrim, she happened across a band of warriors who were injured and in hiding. She offered to heal them, but when she did, the warriors, who were Stormcloak soldiers, were ambushed by Skryim’s Imperials. Branding her as a traitor, they detained Emilia along with the Stormcloaks and brought them all to Helgen to be executed. Emilia’s nightmare came to life when Alduin attacked and destroyed the town, burning everything in his sight to ash. Emilia knew right then and there that she was destined to put a stop to the monster that darkened the skies and rained destruction upon Skyrim.

TLDR: A priestess from Cyrodiil who believes she was called by the gods to stop Alduin.

“In the name of Akatosh, I will punish you!”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:25 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: Algalon310, Cromsonbrood
I got bored of my last two characters and made new ones:

Vinicia (Formerly Sister Vinicia)

Race: 1/2 Imperial, 1/2 Redguard (Imperial for game purposes)
Sex: Female
Class: Crusader/Warrior priestess of Arkay

Vinicia was once a priestess of Arkay in Cyrodiil, but after being caught Desecrating the Hall of the Dead where she worked with her lover (another priestess), she was excommunicated. She shortly learned to defend herself with a sword and shield, becoming a sellsword who only took jobs with righteous causes, such as wiping out bandits to protect a town or putting troublesome undead back to rest. One day she ended up on a job with a "nightblade" named Jocien. They were both contracted to remove some necromancers from a family crypt, and recover some relics from the restless ancestors. After this job, she sought to find her purpose in Skyrim.

Jocien

Race: Breton
Sex: Male
Class: Nightblade

Jocien lived in High Rock, as a lesser noble. After his father's death, an his older sister's rise to the head of the family, he left, not wanting any part of the political schemes of the nobles. He became a nightblade mercenary, using his magic and finesse to complete his jobs. One day he got a job with the former priestess Vinicia. After killing the necromancers in the tomb for the contract, and recovering the family relics for the bonus, he disappeared. He had no clue where he was going, nor did he care.

Last edited by LordAshton on Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:02 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Just got back to Skyrim after a bout of Oblivion and wanted to try something wholly different from my usual Nordic hunters. So, here's my latest character.

Spoiler:

Name: Avallonie
Race: Altmer
Main skills: Destruction, Illusion, Alchemy, Enchanting, Stealth
Backstory: Avallonie's parents were originally from the Summerset Isle, where they worked as scribes for an Imperial firm when the province still was a part of the Empire. After the Oblivion crisis, when the Thalmor were gaining power, they emigrated to the Empire because they knew they wouldn't be looked kindly upon. Their only child, Avallonie, was born in Anvil only at 102 Fourth Age. She got an education for a scribe's career, too, but also some training in Illusion, which she enjoyed using for playing pranks as a child.

As a young woman she worked for various merchant houses, but joined the Imperial Army when the relations between the Dominion and the Empire worsened. That was because she knew no no other homeland than the Empire, and because the stories of her parents had caused her to have an antipathy towards the Thalmor. She was trained as a battlemage for a scout platoon, and served the whole of the Great War. Her parents were hanged as "traitors" in the Imperial City where they then lived during its occupation by the Thalmor, because someone ratted them out as emigrés from the Summerset Isle.

After the war, Avallonie was devastated to learn of her parents' fate. Discharged from the army, she returned to Anvil, where she made a living with odd jobs. She took to drink, however, to ease her depression, and got fired because of that. With her reputation in ruin, she drifted to Chorrol, then to Bruma to make a living. She lost her interest even in magic during this bleak period, and forgot much of what she had learned. Sick with her meager circumstances and the growing influence of the Thalmor in the affairs of Cyrodiil, she decided to turn a clean page. Taking all her possessions with her, she trekked to the border of Skyrim. But it turned out she underestimated both the impact of the Stormcloak rebellion and the Thalmor influence in Skyrim.

So, basically, now she has to relearn the skills and spells she once knew, and try to survive until she can accomplish that. The start was bad, but she's determined to see it out. After all, Cyrodiil has nothing to offer to her anymore. Skyrim, on the other hand, might have some good opportunities to amass some wealth and knowledge.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion
Platform: Xbox 360
Started a new character based on the main protagonist of my in-progress fanfic.

Name: Melody Goldenfire
Class: Mixed

Melody was born to an Imperial smith and his Nordic wife in the aftermath of the sacking of the Imperial City. The couple decided to leave the city, when their daughter was 7, to seek a better life in Skyrim. However, they were attacked by a party of Falmer who had destroyed a bandit group mere hours before. They slew the smith, which provided his wife with the opportunity to flee towards the Pale Pass into Skyrim.

Melody knew nothing of what happened to her parents after that, although she was taken to Honourhall Orphanage, where she spent her years until she ran away aged 14. Falling in with the Thieves Guild, she was trained by Guildmaster Gallus himself, who treated her like his own child. After his murder, she left Riften for the Empire. Heading through the Pale Pass, she was attacked by a group of Thalmor. They pursued her to the edge of a cliff and attempted to reason with her. She was considering giving in when a large black dragon appeared and attacked the Thalmor, knocking her off of the cliff into the river below. She was captured by Imperials who recognised her from wanted posters and threw her in the back of a cart alongside an Argonian refuge and a Khajiit assassin, to face the headsman's axe. This would send her on a journey she would never have expected...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion (SI), Skyrim
I restarted Hirr my Bosmer,

the old one was a bit wasted for me not focussing on the main skills :P

but this new start feels like the right choice, although i can't make up my mind for wich factions I'm going to join.
the companions seems alright, but i feel like i want to try the college too
Spoiler:
as you get the double lvl when reading skillbooks after the quest line
this is alway handy ofcourse!

any suggestions?

Could you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? - Sun Tzu

Hidden:
ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:04 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Daggerfall,Morrowind, Oblivon, Skyrim, TESO
Platform: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC
Shade Ebonscale
Argonian
Master Assassin and thief

Disregarding the heat I get from this....I have headcanon for my character....he's the same lizard I played in Morrowind and Oblivion(I can do this because nothing ever in-stone tells us what became of the characters from previous games, aside from they wander off or some such). Exposure to the Heart of Lorkhan when he destroyed it gave him the longevity of the other ones who used it, but since it was immediately destroyed that's about it. Over the centuries he has perfected his art, becoming quite the name in the shadows.

Game-wise, I play him a bit quirky. Master of Stealth, of course, but he also collects odds and ends...skulls especially. He has a nasty habit of collecting and filling his home with human skulls. He's also a packrat...any unique item he keeps pretty much forever and displays it if he can. He's married to another Argonian, and they run a fairly successful shop.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:29 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
UESPoints: 2
Just started playing, so my characters aren't really planned out - mostly me just exploring how the game works. These aren't the first characters I made (or intend to make), just the ones that I'm going to try and actually play through after figuring out how to not-get-killed. Haven't made many decisions faction-wise, just going with what the character feels like they'd do.

Sorcha, Nord, early-20's, female, mage/warrior. Just joined the College of Winterhold, intends to join the Companions as well. Neutral towards the war. Curious and gets easily sidetracked.

Loki, Imperial, late-20's, female, thief/assassin. Joined Thieve's Guild, just finished killing the lady at the Orphanage, so she's also Dark Brotherhood. Haven't decided war-wise where she's going to go. Loki likes to cause trouble.

Not on home computer, so I can't list stats I favored since I don't remember offhand.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:57 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: daggerdall, morrowind, oblivion, skyrim
Platform: pc, xbox/360
Finally got round to making a proper Battlemage. This is the first time Ive used heavy armor since my first skyrim character so its a nice change from the usual.

so here he is:

Name: Garret Lestrad

Race: Breton (For some daft reason It seems imperials would make a better BM with race bonuses in skyrim but I prefer bretons for this build.)

Class:Battlemage

Alignment: Neutral good (Hes a little jaded these days and is more willing to be slightly underhanded to achieve his goals but hes staunchly against killing innocents and hates vampires and necromancers.

Major skills: 2-handed, Destruction, Conjuraton, Heavy Armor, Alteration

Minor skills: Block, Restoration, Alchemy, Enchanting, Smithing

Playstyle: I was sick of seeing so many battlemage builds going for one handed and spell in the off hand, it seems more of a spellsword approach so I play garret the way I envision a Battlemage. Essentially its played like a mage blasting with destruction and buffing with alteration and tanking with conjuration until either magicka runs dry or he gets cornered then he pulls out a claymore or battleaxe (enchanted obviously) and swings toe to toe.

Restoration comes into play every now and then but its mostly there for the recovery and respite perks. Outside of combat I decided to develop smithing for the first time in a long time as it suits heavy armor. obviously my battlemage is an adequate enchanter and alchemist further boosting combat effectiveness.

background: Ive not developed a huge back story but basically Garret was an imperial battlemage serving in the weakened legion in highrock after the great war. A band of rouge Orcs decided to use the weakened state of the legion to break away from Orsinium and create a new sovereign state called New Orsinium. The rouge Orcs cut a swath across highrock attacking smaller settlements and expanding the borders of their new Orc state. After several successful skirmishes the legion manged to drive the Orcs back into there main stronghold and Garret and his detachment of Battlemages were ordered to unleash spells upon the stronghold..... However Garret had been paying attention to the Recon reports imperial agents had provided and knew the Orcs had civilian prisoners and Orc woman and children living in the stronghold and refused the Orders. The rest of the Battlemages carried out their orders raising the Stronghold to the Ground. Garret Swore he would speak out against his commanding officer who ignored the Intelligence and ordered attack that killed as many innocents as enemies. Garret was stripped of his rank without court marshall and All his testimony surpassed. Garret was taken East across the Reach into Skyrim where he become tangled up in the stormcloak ambush.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:48 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Race: Cat
Class: Conjuring Monk? Actually, I have no clue

Major Skills: Conjuration, Restoration
Minor Skills: Heavy Armor, Enchanting, Smithing

Playstyle: Mainly passive. Conjuring stuff to drain the opponents health and keeping control from distance while healing myself and my allies.
When an opponents health is low enough, I flank him and finish him with unarmed attacks, which is quite viable since my unarmed damage is maxed (+Unarmed Damage Enchantments+Fists of Steel(Daedric)+Khajit Claws). That's also the reason why I've chosen a Khajit for this build.

This is also a Dead is Dead Character, so I've chosen to combine smithing, heavy armor and enchanting to keep the physical and magical defense high. Smithing and Enchanting also comes handy to make followers more competent, which is important as they act as secondary damage dealer.
While I'm currently relying on Dremora Lords, I think about using Dead Thralls, as these are more customizable, as soon as I find competent candidates.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:53 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
Platform: xbox 360/one
UESPoints: 14
Lord Cluttermonkey - I have to say that you have both the best username and the best class of character. A conjuring monk. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: daggerdall, morrowind, oblivion, skyrim
Platform: pc, xbox/360
K Candyman wrote:
Spoiler:
as you get the double lvl when reading skillbooks after the quest line
this is alway handy ofcourse!

since when? ive the only time ive come across that is as a power from one of the blackbooks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:04 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

after you finish the quest line you can see it in your active effects.

a friend of mine always plays a mage and showed me that, than I decided to maske my mage:P

Hidden:
ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:07 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind (Bloodmoon, tribunal), Oblivion, Skyrim (+ HF, DB, DG)
Platform: PC, PS3
Starting a new game with something new. I'm usually an opportunist type character. I do whatever I benefit most from, not shying away from evil behavior if needed. Thus stealing, killing, and scheming my way to the top.

This time, I'm going to try and be as righteous as possible. This character has not one ounce of evil in her.
Also this will be a mage type instead of the hard-hitting tanks or shadowy sneak assassins I usually play as.

I'm trying to be as righteous as possible: no stealing, no killing unless it is self-defence, not even looting from chests or dead bodies (unless it's a quest item and then I'd leave something of equal value to compensate any loss) or taking abandoned items lying around.
Ingredients from plants can be harvested, but not taking anything from killed animals (as this would mean to desecrate their bodies).
So my main source of income would be to sell enchanted items and created potions I guess.
In addition, this will also be my first dead-is-dead character. :)

Any tips on role-playing or skills/strategy are more than welcome.

Class: Mage

Major Skills: Conjuration, Destruction, One-hand, Alteration
Minor Skills: Alchemy, Enchanting, Smithing (jewellery only)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:17 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC, PS4/3, Xbone
I decided to start a character I've been debating on creating for a while now in order to get used to using a controller instead of a keyboard. I want to try and roleplay this one as accurate as I can.

NAME: Gourry Gabriev
RACE: Breton
SKILLS: Smithing, Heavy Armor, Two-handed
ALIGNMENT: Stupid Good. He's a total airhead but his heart is in the right place.
STANDING STONE: None yet, the Warrior when I get there.
GUILDS: None yet, but he's going to join the Companions eventually.

I'm going to put off starting the main quest for a while but I will have to at least start it eventually, since he needs dragonbone armour.

As per his source material, Gourry is a handsome blonde airhead whose brains begin and end with his swordsmanship abilities. A travelling mercenary by trade, he goes where the work goes. He heard there was a lot of work for someone like him in Skyrim, so that's where he went. He's pretty clueless about the political situation in Skyrim right now. One of his former traveling companions mentioned something about it, but, as he will happily admit, he wasn't listening. He's a decent guy who won't hesitate to help people in need, but being slow on the uptake, he tends to find himself in messy situations pretty often.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:28 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Got an character idea, I'll see how it will work out:

Class: Black Knight
Race: High Elf Vampire
Theoretical build: http://chrizel.github.io/skyrim/#t/7/0,-8vn08w,mbs719,27ltx4,-zik0zk,6bs,0,0
Standing Stone: Atronach
Planned weapon of choice: Ebony Sword(Leech Life, Soul Trap)
Planned equipment: Ebony Mail, Daedric Gauntlets, Daedric Boots, Hevnoraak (I know it's useless, but it looks terrifying)

Description: The Vampire+Necromage+Atronach combination raises Spell Absorbtion to 100, thus completely eliminating magic damage.
Heavy Armor, in combination with smithing, maxes out the physical defenses early on. Both will be pretty much necessary as I plan to play this without having Dawnguard installed, which means once I gain vampirism and achieve demi-god status, everything will try to kill me.
Guess it will be fun.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:32 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim
UESPoints: 25
Opinion Poll

Here are the reactions of my Skyrim characters when they learned their superhero identity.Image

Going from top to bottom:

Ezio Valtieri, Dunmer/Breton, Listener/Nightingale/Arch-Mage

Baldr (formerly Aurelion), Atlmer, Harbinger

Umtaz, Orc, Nightingale/Arch-Mage

Trallas Marvallyn, Dunmer, Harbinger/Arch-Mage/Legate

Phineas Lapidarius, Imperial, mercenary/Dawnguard/wannabe detective

Midir, Bosmer, Volkihar Vampire Lord

Illari Oreyn, Dunmer, mercernary/Nightingale/Harbinger - plus her grandpa Modryn

Aedmar, Altmer, Arch-Mage

Sveta, Nord, Harbinger

Remedios Saavadra, Breton, Listener/Arch-Mage

Eira, Nord/Altmer, Legate/Harbinger

Kiara, Redguard, mercenary/Harbinger/Arch-Mage/Dawnguard

Loves-His-Tulips, Argonian, Dawnguard

Hidden:

But why bounce around to the same damn song?
You'd rather run when you can't crawl...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:46 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

haha cute crew you've got there :P

Hidden:
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:30 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games: Oblivion:GOTY, Skyrim:Legendary edition
Platform: PS3.
UESPoints: 12
Name:Aejiri
Race:Nord
Sex:Female
Main Skills:Speech,Smithing,Alchemy,Enchanting,Alteration,Stealth,Illusion and Restoration as well as lockpicking
Minor Skills:One handed.
Background:Aejiri grew up in Cyrodiil. She lost her parents at a young age and had to take care of herself. She sold whatever she found and would offer her services to make a small living. From creating potions to creating iron daggers, she did it all. Apart from the Dibella arts. At the age of 20, she opened her own shop and sold almost anything. She didn't care if it had been taken from the dead or just something to be sold to her, as long as it wasn't stolen, she would buy and sell it. She got introduced to Skooma at the age of 16 but never became addicted to it. To her, it's just something to drink. She travelled to Skyrim after getting fed up of the Thalmor harrassing her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:42 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
Platform: PC (I - V, O), Xbox 360 (IV, V)
Other Profiles: JumboWheat01 (XBL/Steam/PSN/ESO)
UESPoints: 3
All-righty. I finally got my PC Main character figured out, just by doing some random playing. It's how I settled on my Nord that I've been playing on the Xbox, just good ol' fashion random starting and going for it.

Name: Silm-Tei
Race:Argonian
Cyrodilic Name: Bobbed-Tail
"Birth Sign": Apprentice

Potential Perk Build: Mage
Primary Skills: Destruction, Alteration
Secondary Skills: Restoration, Speech
Crafting Skill: Alchemy

Background: An Argonian who lived all his life prior to the events in Skyrim in Cyrodiil. When he was young, a nasty accident caused him to loose his tail, which affected him in many ways, such as his balance. This caused him to focus on the magical arts, something he excelled at, despite being somewhat easily affected by them. He received a letter one day from a cousin in Riften, which caused him to walk right into an Imperial ambush for Ulfric Stormcloak. The rest has yet to be played out.

Notes: I created that little "tail accident" scenario in my head because I've fallen in love with Cloaks of Skyrim mod, which unfortunately cuts of my tail for some reason or another. It's actually made a somewhat fun story. As far as I know, Argonians, despite being quick healers (thanks to their latest daily power,) can't actually regenerate lost limbs.

Roleplay Rule Restrictions: No armor (he's a mage,) no sneaking (lack of tail causes lack of balance,) no cross-hair (wouldn't really exist anyways, I've started getting good at 'eyeballing it,') no fast travel (carriages/boats allowed, though don't use often.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:49 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Name: The Guardian
race: Imperial

Build: Guardian
Major: One-handed, Restoration, Heavy Armor
Minor: Block, Speech, Smithing

Background: He was an Imperial Legate but after he heard of the White Gold Concordat he orderd his man to stand ground and keep on fighting. after disobeying the orders of the Council He was declared an Heretic. He fled to the north were the Imperial Army caught him after all. Now as free man he is determined to free Skyrim of the Thalmor, Joining the Legion again to prove them wrong, or go with Stormcloaks? He has not decided yet.

Hidden:
ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:30 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind (GOTY), Oblivion (GOTY), Skyrim (Legendary)
Platform: Xbox, Xbox 360
I have a few different characters, though I figured I should post this one, since I just made her. :)

Name: Amalia Lariat
Race: Imperial/Breton (Imperial for gameplay) - probably has somewhat of a dash of Nord somewhere in there, though. Her mother was originally from Bruma, afterall.

Amalia Lariat is the child between an Imperial woman and a low-ranking member of the Lariat family: Long-removed decendents of Tiber Septim himself, with her ancestor Andorak being granted the lands of Shornhelm once he gave up his claim for the throne. Amalia herself grew up in the Imperial province with her mother after her father had passed away; there, she worked with some of the temple workers as a healer, and there she honed some of her skills with restoriation and alchemy. However, dispite this training - or maybe even because of it, after spending times in the wilds gathering herbs - Amalia wanted to see the world, and as her mother predicted, made sure that Amalia had some knowledge in the swordplay.

Before the events of Skyrim take place, Amalia left after her mother passed away to see the world. Despite being of some noble birth, Amalia's father was a pretty low-ranking member in the Lariat family (one of the younger sons), and Amalia's older brother manages the family's estate. Because of this, Amalia didn't have the biggest worry that /she/ would be called upon by her family.

Due to an... unfortionate series of events, which included getting all of her gear stolen when she was taking a bath in the hot springs near Eastmarch, and later being helped by a kindly Nord lad (who, dispite not having much, did help her find some new clothing, even if worn!) who helped protect her last shards of dignity, Amalia was later rounded up and captured with a platoon of Stormcloaks during the Imperial ambush.

Thrown into a cart and dragged into Helgen, Amalia awaited to released. Little did she know, she was about to almost take a shave from the headsmen's axe, without even being able to explain herself...

...Pretty sure I'm going to have Amalia go with the Stormcloaks (for better or for worse!), since I really see her detesting the Imperials - they didn't even give her the chance to say anything, and just went about excicuting her, even though she was born and raised in Cyrodiil. That, and despite not having any noticeable Nord heritage, I can see her really understanding a lot of the Nords who wish for Skyrim to be independent: Her mother was from Bruma, and she spent a lot of time there as a child as well, and Bruma itself was pretty close to the Cyrodiil-Skyrim boarder.

I can also see her destroying the dark brotherhood and joining either the Thieves Guild or Companions early on, too. XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:19 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Skyrim
Name: Regin Warhamer
Race: Nord
Level: 37
Age 25
Standstone: Steed
Class: classic pure tank-burst warior, but keeping improving all stats, for the sake of leveling.
Specialization: Dual hand Hammer, heavy armor damage and healt enchanted, switching soon to light armor and dual wield.
Development:
Smithing( level 37 dragonplate legendary over 1k armor points), enchanting alchemy.
Playstyle: allrounder
Faction: legion, thane of everything, and all others.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:54 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Regin wrote:
...(level 37 dragonplate legendary over 1k armor points)...

The armor rating is capped at 667, or at 567 with 4 armor parts (Helmets/Gauntlets/Boots/Armor provide a hidden +25 bonus).
Thus, it makes no difference if your displayed armor rating is 700, 7000 or 7 billion, it will never reduce more than 80% of incoming physical damage.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:15 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Skyrim
Yes i already know the armor max.
But 1k is 1k :D
Why so serious.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3 PS4
Other Profiles: BuzBee3(PSN)
I could have sworn I posted 2 characters here, but not seeing them?
Think I may have posted in What are you wearing and Wielding. Oh well a revised post will appear here a bit later.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next