UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:16 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim Oblivion Morrowind
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
Name: Death Mage
Race: Altmer
Primary Skills: One-handed destruction smithing
Level: 26

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
Here's my two current characters.
Hidden:
Name: Arinath
Primary skills: Conjuration, Destruction, and Enchanting
Level: 37
Equipment: custom enchanted ring called Arinath's Ring, custom enchanted boots of fire resistance, Master Robes, Morokei, Savos Aren's Amulet
Favorite Spells: Fireball and summon dremora lord
He's the Arch-Mage of the CoW and married to Brelyna Maryon.
Arinath came to Skyrim to learn magic. He felt that the College of Whispers and the Synod were far too political, and that the wilds of Skyrim would be perfect to hone his skills. He doesn't kill townspeople or do anything that would be considered evil, like murdering people for Daedric artifacts or stealing.

Hidden:
Name: Cassius
Race: Imperial
Primary skills: One-handed, Archery, Sneak, and Alchemy
Equipment: full set of Morag Tong armor, Amulet of Health, and the Ring of the Erudite
Favorite weapons: Mehrunes' Razor, the Blade of Woe, and Auriel's Bow
He's the Listener of the DB and has completed the Dawnguard DLC for the Volkihar.
I really haven't come up with a backstory for Cassius, perhaps his work as a sellsword made him enjoy killing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:40 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
I'm retiring my current lead and I want to make a character who is a cowardly Imperial vampire. ;) Becoming infected is the reason he had to run from Cyrodiil, so I'm vamping him with the console. Not sure how I'll play him, but I was thinking about a very cautious sneak with a bit of Illusion, Alchemy and Destruction thrown in. He's definitely using daggers only, no armor, a lot of thieving. I'll probably join Thieves Guild and I want to make this playthrough a story of how he goes from initially wishing for a cure, and finally deciding not to. Hope it works. :)

Rule #137: Always waste time when you don't have any.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:41 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: PS3
Other Profiles: Cosser
Name: Jessica

Race: Breton

Build: Vampire Mage Worshiper of Vearmina(you can google it and shows you my hole build)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:31 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Other Profiles: DarkMime2269
Name: Unadaar
Race: Bosmer
Primary Skills: Archery, Sneak, Alchemy
Equipment: Bows, Any armor
Favorite Spells/Shouts: Courage, Any healing, summoning and conjuring
Unadaar was a former Imperial soldier and was wounded during the war. He turned to mercenary work after being discharged from the army. He prefers to travel alone, but will occasionally take on companions when there is a situation he cannot handle on his own. He prefers to remain out of the Civil War, but has slightly helped the Imperials by taking the Pale for them. Negotiated a truce between the Empire and Stormcloaks with the Stormcloaks getting Markarth in exchange for Winterhold and compensation for the massacre at Karthwasten. Doesn't have a problem with the Stormcloaks, but despises Ulfric due to his overly racial ideals and his even bigger ego. Has houses in Whiterun and Markarth, but prefers to remain on the road finding shelter wherever he can, but will stay at inns when in cities or towns rather than staying in his homes. His dream is to set up a museum in Skyrim detailing all of his travels, collecting many souvenirs from his adventures and using his homes as museums rather than as homes. Uses housecarls as museum bodyguards rather than personal protection. When it comes to the Blades and Greybeards, he doesn't prefer one over the other instead working with both on occasion. Not a big fan of joining guilds because he feels they are too rapped up in their own personal agendas. Was once a cold-ruthless killer, but his time in Skyrim has made him less of one. He will occasionally help others, even so far as to kill Thalmor and Imperials to help free Stormcloak prisoners even though he is sided with the Empire. Currently one the road with his loyal dog, Meeko.

Jarls in Unadaar's Skyrim: Ulfric Stormcloak, Laila Law-Giver, Thongvor Silver-Blood, Elisif the Fair, Brina Merilis, Siddgeir, Balgruuf the Greater, Idgrod Ravencrone, Kraldar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:35 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim
UESPoints: 25
Kiara the Redguard

One of those Age Meme thingies, for a Skyrim player character of mine.
This bizarre human being evolved as follows:

1. Baby/Toddler, Hammerfell. Born to a tavern wench and a sailor (of the kind that promise to come back but never do), Kiara was abandoned by her biological mother and adopted by a meric couple living in the slums of a port city, hiding from the Thalmor (it was not just any random meric couple, either, but the last two remaining Knights of the Nine!).

2. Preteen, Hammerfell. Started displaying her major character traits - gregariousness and an overwhelmingly cheerful attitude... with the encouragement of her adoptive mother, my crazyish little Bosmer from Oblivion. Aside from that, at this stage Kiara was very, VERY prone to mischief. Think Pippi Longstocking, but with darker skin.

3. Teen, Hammerfell. As she grew a little older, Kiara took to helping her adoptive father, a former priest of Zenithar who still followed this Divine's teachings, in his attempt to brighten up the life of the poor, among which the little family lived.

4. Early twenties, Skyrim. Eventually, what I believe to be the blood of Kiara's sea-faring birth-father began to show. Restless with wanderlust, she had her mind set on becoming an adventurer - and thus, left for Skyrim, with little luggage other than a worn-out set of armour, her parents' blessing and a firm belief that there is a lot of good in this world.

5. Late twenties - early thirties, Skyrim. After quite an overwhelming amount of adventuring and Dovahkiining, Kiara attempted to settle down and take on a role of a hard-working Guildmaster and mother of three (one own, two adopted). Her personality became a tad more tempered, and as far as her appearance is concerned, she finally cut that wild mane of hers and gained a few grey hairs after her sojourn to the Soul Cairn.

But why bounce around to the same damn song?
You'd rather run when you can't crawl...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:13 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion
Platform: PS3, PC
Other Profiles: makaioh
OK, I'm doing a playthrough on PC with my favorite character I made for PS3. It might sound boring, but it's really fun so far!
The only thing is... he was never a tall guy. Even on PS3 I would stand him next to like, Cicero, and he would be looking up. Well, he looks SMALLER now!? He's probably the same size as he was before. I used console commands to make him big and small and regular size just to make sure he wasn't broken in some way. He's not. He's just small. Why? I don't know. At first I thought it was a Breton thing, but plenty of Bretons in the game are bigger. Well, most people who aren't a child are bigger than Sancho.
Male Breton, conjuring and battleaxe kind of guy.

Chat with tiny Sancho?
Hidden:

I think they're dating now.
Hidden:

He can dress like Thalmor, but he still looks up to Cicero.
Hidden:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:41 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: oblivion,skyrim
Other Profiles: tardisboy
I just discovered how to get stoned as much as you want on skyrim for roleplaying or leisure purposes if you wanna make a stoner or drug addict character, using a rare potion and a simple glitch.

You just get some sleeping tree sap (or redwater skooma if you have dawnguard) and then use the simple item dupe glitch. For those who dont know, sleeping tree sap and redwater skooma give you a "High" effect by blurring the screen and producing a trail effect as you move but they are very rare and there are only a few bottles of them in the whole game (technically sleeping tree sap is infinite but only 1 bottle per few days means alot of patience to build up a good stock)

drop something by a loading screen door, tell your follower to pick it up, go through the door, come back through the door and your item will be on the floor, pick it up and then take the original back from your follower. Repeat this process with sleeping tree sap or redwater skooma and you can get stoned as much as you like

for a full tutorial see my youtube video "How To Get Stoned in Skyrim PS3/360 (No Mods Required)" by adam smith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:10 pm 
Associate
Associate

Platform: pc
Name: Thea
Race: Breton
Primary Skills: Conjuration, Alteration, One-Handed
Secondary Skills: Restoration, Heavy Armor, Block
Dragonborn (+DLC), Archmage
Level: 70-75 (Don't remember)

Name: Archaon
Race: Dark Elf Vampire
Primary Skills: One-Handed, Sneak, Illusion
Secondary Skills: Marksman (Bow), Light Armor, Alchemy
Listener and Dawnguard (don't know the title xD)
Level: Around 50

Name: Novella
Race: Nord
Primary Skills: Two-Handed, Light Armor, Smithing
Secondary Skills: Alchemy, Speechcraft, Marksman (Crossbow)
Harbinger, Hero of Skyrim (Stormcloak)
Level: Around 50

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: oblivion,skyrim
Other Profiles: tardisboy
Kajjiht
Adam
level 27

My current character is a really over powered un armed build, he has full epic improved ebony armor all with enchantments to increase his health, un-armed damage,fire resistance etc.
His armor rating is 342 and he does around 63 damage per punch so he makes mincemeat of most attackers. He has a self built manor across the river from solitude where his wife lydia and 2 kids alesan and lucia live.

When his family aren't around he likes to get high on red water skooma of which he has a large stock (made with a duplication glitch) , he is also the Harbringer of the companions and is a very powerful werewolf who transforms in all major battles thanks to his ring of Hiricine.

His follower is mjiol the lioness who is wearing full exquisite Enchanted Orcish armor and weilds wuuthrad.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:14 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, 360, PS3
What with my new pc, I'm getting back into skyrim in a big way. Here's my current character:

Name: Fenrir
Major Skills: Heavy Armor, Two-Handed, Smithing
Level: Currently 27, but rising fast

For this character I'm doing a mild bit of roleplay, as the name might imply. His story is that he is something similar to the Fenrir from norse mythology, though obviously not exactly. He's generally very gruff and quick to anger, and refuses to worship any of the divines. Naturally, he's a werewolf, a particularly big one. He's roughly 7.5 feet tall in human form, and it translates. In the roleplay he's thousands of years old, but has been cursed to never reveal his true nature, his age, or the existence of the curse. He travels from one land to another every once in a while so that people don't get suspicious.

Equipment: Full dragon plate, plus a dragonbone greatsword called Fenrir's Tooth which has a 20pt Lunar enchantment on it (does 20 pts of light damage when the moons are out). Also a black fur cape and a black hide backpack.

Time for pics! First, probably the coolest, taken early on:
Spoiler:

Next, a more recent one:
Spoiler:

And finally, standing next to a whiterun guard so you get a sense of his height (terrible shot, but they wouldn't stand still so I had no choice):
Spoiler:

"In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood." -William Safire, moon landing failure speech (undelivered)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:57 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Great pics! Man, I wish I could run the game on such high settings. :)

Rule #137: Always waste time when you don't have any.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:19 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim
UESPoints: 25
Presenting Midir, my Bosmer vampire, whose ideas about good and evil really don't go with his frightening nature.
Born to a vampire man and a mortal woman, Midir had always resented being stuck in between two worlds, between light and darkness, not truly belonging to either - so he acepted Lord Harkon's offer in hopes that Castle Volkihar would become his long-searched-for home. But he soon realized that his heart did not lie in preying on innocent mortals - and after Harkon's downfall, he left the clan and set out on a quest to use his dark gift to aid the people of Skyrim.

The Unknown Hero of the People
Hidden:

But why bounce around to the same damn song?
You'd rather run when you can't crawl...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:16 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim
Race: High Elf
Weapons: Mostly empty-handed..., if equipped Battle Axe
Name: Jimbo
Skills: Destruction, Restoration and Alteration
Story: Powerful mage which chooses for the dark path...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:28 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Other Profiles: Steam: technodix
Hello guys. Meet my new character. Her name is Lilith (click here for a picture).

Race: High Elf (vampire)
Weapons: Enchanted short blade that absorbs magicka
Skills: Destruction, Alteration, Restoration.

(I will possibly will make a bio).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion Skyrim Arena Daggerfall
Platform: Xbox 360 PC
Other Profiles: Zalaca1- Xbox MasterZack- Steam

This is the stat card for my character.

I do have back story in a book I am writing so I can post that somewhere if its alright with you guys.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:22 am 
Associate
Associate

Race: Redguard (vampire) *A Breton/Redguard mix for role playing purposes*
Name: D'Sah
Wife: Senna; Brelyna Maryon; Lydia (I have multiple saves)
Class: Mage
Main Skills: Destruction, Illusion, Conjuration, Alteration
Secondary Skills: Alchemy, Enchanting, Archery
Factions: Volkihar Clan, College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, House of Telvanni

Bio (meh, why not):
He was born in Daggerfall to a Redguard mother and a Breton father but was raised in the Imperial City. A near 50/50 blend of his parents, he has a unique appearance and abilities, the most prominent ability being his father's exceptional skill in the arcane (Racial Phylogeny says offspring GENERALLY inherits most of the traits from the mother, allowing exceptions to the rule. Oh stop gawking, I have to provide some type of explanation for my Redguard's appearance and play style), an ability that raised enough eyebrows to get the Arcane University interested in a child. He has two sisters, Valeria and Laureen, and too are like their brother and possessed great magical ability but their interests were in trade.

Their childhoods were rather comfortable but things took a dark turn when, in their early teens, they discovered their parents worshipped daedra, practiced necromancy, and were in fact vampires (not sure when they were turned). In response to their secrecy, they were promised vampirism upon reaching maturity and "real training" in the arcane. Their parents often said, "If we want sycophants, we will send them to the Arcane University." That statement wasn't without merit as their father's skills are respected amongst the mages in High Rock. Their mother wasn't without notice either as her progression in the arcane made her stay in Hammerfell increasingly uncomfortable. While maintaining a fairly profitable business and nightly rituals in their home, their parents made the grave mistake of deciding to form a small but powerful coven, a mistake because the Vigil of Stendarr would later get wind of "suspicious" sightings and noises in the caves of Cyrodiil.

In their late teen years, getting closer to maturity, their lives forever changed (as if their first discovery wasn't life changing enough), they were informed of their parents' deaths. Knowing that the coven was too powerful united and that they would one day have to deal with the potential formidable mages their children may become, the Vigil ambushed members of the coven and made the attacks look like the work of bandits by removing the remains of any Vigil; however the children, and others, didn't believe a group of common thugs could easily dispose of their parents. Distraught by the death of their parents, D'Sah wanted to leave the Imperial City in an attempt to "start over" but his sisters insisted on staying to continue their parents' business and possibly enrolling in the Arcane University. Agreeing to write letters and occasionally visit, he left and spent his late teen years and early twenties roaming the deserts of Hammerfell and the hills of High Rock. After a nearly fatal encounter with strange creatures, he was healed and escorted back home. He decided to use his magic for more than the attention of cute faces and septims earned disposing of weak bandits. Overhearing a discussion between Synod mages, he learned of a "rogue" college in Skyrim unmoved by the politics that plagued them, the College of Whispers, and Arcane University.

Promising to one day return, he traveled to Skyrim and found himself, and others called "Stormcloaks", surrounded by Imperial soldiers who knew nothing of his background.

[Insert Skyrim quests] *Will continue and I may include some deeper background info about the parents as I find coming up with stories rather fun*

Last edited by SwagMaster on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:07 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: II, III, IV, V
Platform: PC, PS3
Race: Argonian
Name: Hides-In-Rivers
Uses every type of skill, but mostly combat skills.
Factions: none

Story: Hides-In-Rivers is a complete mystery from the Black Marsh. When he is seen walking in cities and towns he looks like a regular argonian, but when he is seen in action, nobody can tell the tale. Dragons have been often blamed for his destructive rampages on bandit camps and settlements, but even dragons have been found defeated in this monster's path. He usually prefers using waterways as means of travel and avoids people when he can. But when provoked, he is extremely difficult to take down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:59 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
Other Profiles: [Avalanche] Kirk Bushman
Race: KhaJit
Name: Keapora
Class: Full on Destuction, Restoration, Archery, and Conjuration
Story: Grew up to the constant arguments of his mother and father. He learned to be an archer, to heal and protect, and to hunt from his mother. He learned to conjure the elements and control beings from beyond their world from his father. Now he roams the world seeking to bring peace to warring cities and to destroy the controlling and powerful.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Race: Redguard
Name: Corvo
Class?: Spellsword (destruction, restoration, one handed, light armor, speechcraft)
Story: He knows nothing about himself. He never knew his parents, and had to basically raise himself in the wilderness. Has been wandering around Tamriel trying to find out something about his family, but to no avail. Has no real self-identity to speak of, not knowing who he is or who he should be. This confusion is what led him to become a spellsword in the first place. At the end of the day, he's a kind soul but with a harsh sense of justice. He has a particular soft spot for orphans.

Pic:
Spoiler:

"In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood." -William Safire, moon landing failure speech (undelivered)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:01 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox: SargentLipton35
Someone played Dishonored.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:39 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim
Name: Speth Garma
specialty: stealth
secondary: two-handed

it takes lots of game time to perfect sneaking, but with high stealth and holding a nice warhammer prepped with poison and a 2-handed potion, a kill can be done with a single stroke and (since I am merciful) the victim never knows what hit him/her. My answer to the NPC question, "Is anybody there?" is, "you'll never know!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind
Platform: PS3, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: predator6x13
Name: Prilon
Race: Orsimer
Specialty: Heavy Armor, Archery, Two-Handed, Sneak
Seconary: Enchanting, Smithing, Alchemy

Prilon has taken a liking to Riften. Those who tend to attack the hold or have any other ill-will towards it he has a distaste for. He is an Agent of Mara, and someone who has a very noticeable presence. It is hypothesized that only Mjoll is equivalent to his prowess in battle.

Yeah, this is my first time actually having a solid story for a character.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind, Daggerfall, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
Other Profiles: GhelJr
Name: GHEL
Specialty: one-handed, smith, light armor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

DikaSmausha wrote:
Someone played Dishonored.

I'm not very clever with the names. I just pick something that somewhat resembles some aspect of my character. In this case I picked corvo because he does half magic half sword-play

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 41  Next