UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:19 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind. Daggerfall
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
My character Ardwen Camoran is a Bosmer who came to Skyrim to search for his ancestor Mankar Camoran's relics. I use a mod that makes Mehrunes Razor a bit more powerful. Ardwen Camoran does not take sides in Skyrim civil war but he sees Ulfric Stormcloak as role model - since Ardwen plans in distant future to stage an uprising against current Bosmer regent and Aldmeri dominion in Valenwood and restore Camoran dynasty.
Spoiler:
Ardwen has fallen in love with Jenassa because someone who's willing to die for you is good (like Lydia) but someone who's willing to spill innocent blood for you is better. Ardwen was mighty impressed when Lord Dagon asked to slay the coward Silus Vesuius and Ardwen needed just to raise his pinky finger when Jenassa was all over Silus like a sabre cat.

Ardwen Camoran is not a Mehrunes Dagon worshipper. He acknowledges his famous ancestors defeat and does not believe Lord Dagon is interested in overrunning Tamriel any more, anyways.

(edit) Forgot to mention I chose Dawnguard side over Vampires because I was a werewolf, werewolves resonate well with Bosmer, you know, Wild Hunt and all that. Also eating corpses so Namira quest is a must.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
I currently have 2 characters, a Nord and a Dunmer.

Name: Thorom
Race: Nord
Skills: Heavy armor, 2-handed, restoration(minor) and smithing(minor)
Stone: The Atronach
Backstory: Nord warrior/healer mercenary/adventurer born in Eastern Cyrodiil just as the war with the Aldmeri Dominion broke out. Not yet fleshed out, since I just started him.

Name Tervur Saren
Race: Dunmer
Skills: Heavy armor(minor), 1-handed, conjuration, restoration(minor), destruction, enchanting
Stone: Atronach
Backstory: Tervur Saren, of a family with ties to House Redoran and the old Tribunal Temple, was born just over half a century ago in Mournhold. Orphaned at a young age after an Argonian assassin got into his parents house and slit their throat. Taking refuge with an old mage, he wa thought some basic magic, but left after certain unwanted advances was made when he became older. Since then he has travelled Tamriel, at least the parts not controlled by the Dominion or in Black marsh, and thought himself the way around wielding a blade properly.

Doesn't harbor any hatred for other races, he simply sees no point in it. If you are helpful and respectful, he won't mind you. If not, he'll walk away. Currently makes his living as an mercenary and enchanter-for-hire.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:22 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, all DLC, Oblivion, GoTY and aniversary, arena
Platform: X360/PC, X360/PC, PC.
UESPoints: 2
This is a fairly silly one - Legolas of Lord of the Rings fame.

Major skills are archery and one handed (dual wield daggers)

Altmer, as close as I can get to the film version of him.

Or I might try Gandalf the Grey. or one of the Blue Wizards, since you can actually get blue robes...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: X360, soon-to-be PC
Other Profiles: Steam: CheeseoftheSouth (not on often)
I have two characters, but I've deleted numerous others.

Name: Jarolf
Skills: Light Armor, One-handed, Block, Smithing
Stone: Warrior, what else for a Nord?
Level: 29
Backstory: Born in Windhelm, Jarolf is a strong supporter of the Stormcloak uprising and currently holds the position of Stormblade.

Name: Dina (Named after Oblivion character)
Race: High Elf
Skills: All Magic, Pickpocket, Archery, Sneak
Level: 50
Backstory: An extremely skilled battlemage in the Imperial Army, Dina is usually ordered to clear out strategic positions due to her experience in stealth. She focuses on Destruction magic and bows to neutralize foes.

I'm thinking of making a pure stealth-based character next, probably Khajiit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:37 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: X-Box 360
Name: Vincent Delacourt.
Race: Breton.
Skills: Light Armor, One-handed, Archery, Alchemy.

Son of a Daggerfall merchant, Vincent had to flee High Rock after he was accused of chaeating at dice by some rather burly, rather drunk Nords, one of whom just had to get in the way of Vincent's dagger. Sadly for Vincent, target shooting and a rudimentary knowledge of potions did not seem to help him as he blundered his way across Skyrim before he ended up caught in an ambush as he was heading for Cyrodiil. Now there are dragons, and people saying he's some kind of prophesied Nordic hero, not to mention that he's managed to end up in the Dark Brotherhood and become their Listener. This was definitely not how he envisioned his life, even if he does prove remarkably adept at assassinations.

Vincent is rather mystified by his aptitude for murder.It's not anything he ever practiced. Unusually for a Breton he has little aptitude for magic and has decided it's really not worth the hassle to learn. He would prefer to spend his time reading with a glass or three of wine, but when the Night Mother whispers in your head, well you do what she tells you. It's a wise man who doesn't annoy the Daedra, or immortal murder spirits.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 pm 
Champion
Champion

Platform: Xbox, xbox 360
Other Profiles: Long Quan
Name: Hrolf Alfblod
Race: Altmer
Skills: One-Handed (War Axe), Block, Smithing
Back Story: Orphaned as a baby, and found by a Nord Smith on a hunting trip, Hrolf was raised in Eastmarch under Nord traditions, and openly worships Talos. He fought with Ulfric to free Markarth, and fights with him still to free Skyrim from the Age of Oppression.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: IV: GOTY, V: DG, HF, DB
Platform: PC (IV, V) & PS3 (V)
I do this WAY to much. But my latest batch of characters that I plan on actually playing this time >_> (instead of just deleting them)

Name: Mehra Dral
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Witch
Preferred deity(ies): Lorkhan, Kynareth, Azura, Boethiah, Mephala
Skills: Conjuration, Destruction, Alteration, Illusion, Restoration, Enchanting
Future home: If PS3 ever gets HF . . . in the Pale or Falkreath, with her coven, the Windstad/Lakeview Witches. (Consisting of Mehra, follower Aranea Ienith, steward Illia, Mehra's adopted children Lucia and Sofie. If Windstad: Sonir the bard and the witches' bodyguard Gregor. If Lakeview: Rayya will be an honorary member of the coven.)

Name: Renger
Class: Paladin
Preferred deity(ies): Mara, Kynareth, Stendarr, Divines
Skills: 1handed, Block, Heavy Armor, Smithing, Speech, Restoration
Future home: Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude or Morthal -- basically anywhere is up for grabs -- (again, if I get HF) with wife Camilla Valerius and children Samuel and Lucia. Once he retires from adventuring he'll be a full-time priest of Mara (or Kynareth).

Last edited by Witchery on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:06 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
UESPoints: 1
Seeing as I removed my characters from Elder Stats, I'm moving them back here.

Vulom Staadnau II
Race: Dunmer Vampire Lord
Age: Unknown. Not that it matters because she is immortal.
Main Skills: Light Armor, One-Handed, Destruction, Conjuration, Sneak, Archery.
Photo: Vulom Staadnau: Darkness, Unbound

Story:
Spoiler:
Born in Morrowind hundreds of years before the arrival of the Nerevarine, Vulom Staadnau always was a gifted child.
She was skilled with all manner of weapons, armor types, and spells; she was also known to be quite skilled in areas of stealth.

Over time, the Dunmer became a well-known adventurer in Morrowind. Citizens of Morrowind would call upon her for aid if they knew she was in the area, and she would oblige; she could not resist the pay. This, however, was to be her curse.

During a mission in Vvardenfell, she was assaulted by a group of Vampires not too far from Seyda Neen. The three days passed and she became one of them.
It was her curse. This dark "gift" from Vampires changed her life forever. Not that it could be called a life; the thirst, the hunger for blood eventually worked to drive Vulom Staadnau to insanity. She refused to join the bloodline of those Vampires who had turned her and instead went feral.

And so she spent the next centuries prowling the darkness, wandering Morrowind and instilling fear into the hearts of the mortals she once worked to protect.
She watched as the Nerevarine came and went. It mattered little to her.

The mortals of Morrowind eventually came to be weary of her presence. Vulom had little choice but to leave.
She came to Cyrodiil... Just in time for the Oblivion Crisis. Instead of taking action, Vulom merely watched as the Daedra poured across the land. It did not concern her.

After the Oblivion Crisis ended, Vulom discovered something that would change her existence; over the centuries of her undeath, she had developed a resistance to sunlight. This allowed her to walk in daylight and travel faster, farther, longer. It still weakened her, but she no longer had to worry about dying if she spent too long in the sun.

She eventually decided to move into Skyrim.
This brought on perhaps the most important change in her life.

As she tried to cross the Cyrodiil-Skyrim border, Vulom was captured by an Imperial patrol with a group of Stormcloaks. She was taken to Helgen for execution, but saved by a timely Dragon attack. The Dunmer Vampire fled to Riverwood with a man named Hadvar, and from there... Well, she changed. Though her insanity remained intact, she lost her immortality. For a time.

After an incredible number of years hunting mortals, Vulom felt that she needed to act "normal" in order to blend in.
She joined the Companions in Whiterun to give the image of being honorable and trustworthy. All was going well, until they gave her the gift of Beast Blood.
And so she shed her immortality for the first time.

During her time as a mortal, Vulom Staadnau went on to defeat Alduin, kill Ulfric Stormcloak with the Imperials whom she had joined, became Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold, Guild Master of the Thieves Guild (and a Nightingale of Nocturnal), and Listener of the Dark Brotherhood. She used her positions in the Imperial Legion, Companions, and the College of Winterhold to hide her true nature; even though she was mortal, she had not returned to her old ways of helping the citizens of Tamriel. No. Instead, she still worked her dark arts and gladly stole valuables from nobles as a thief, and slaughtered her targets for the Dark Brotherhood.

But she was unable to adjust to mortality. She came to miss the thirst, and the needs of mortals eventually worked to drive her to shed her Beast Blood and retake Vampirism. This proved relatively easy as he heard rumors the Dawnguard was being reformed because of a Vampire menace. The Dunmer woman followed the trail and it took her to Castle Volkihar where she was gifted a more powerful version of Vampirism by Lord Harkon.

From there, she destroyed Harkon with the help of Serana.
Vulom Staadnau, now immortal again, continues to spread her dark shadow across Tamriel. The world will not be safe while she still lives.

I'll post Hunts-With-Fury and From-Blackest-Reaches some other time.
They've both got rather long stories to them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3, XBOX 360
My second Character (although my first created) is the Heroic father to my My malevolent, spiteful, vicious, malignant, wicked and utterly merciless character 'Malekith, The With King'. :Twisted Evil:

Name: Aenarion, The Defender
religion: High Elf Pantheon, Champion and Blessed of Auriel, He was also considered to be the first champion of light.
Role: The greatest hero of the High Elves, albeit a doomed one.
Birth: Roughly late 1st era
Skills: One Handed, Block, Light Armour, heavy Armour
Traits: heroic, noble, courtly, brave. His mood later turned bitter and vicious

Backstory:

Aenarion was the greatest hero of the High Elves, Blessed by Auriel he rallied the High Elves during the First invasion of Molag Bal, fighting a heroic but ultimately doomed defence of his homeland; although the Elves won victory after victory following him, the forces of the Deadra were infinite. After the death of his first wife Astarielle, the Aldmer queen (and the apparent death of his two children : Morelion and Yvraine) at the hands of Molag bal, his mood became dark and aggressive. In his desperation to defend his people, Aenarion cursed himself and all of his descendants when he drew the Sword of Boethiah (a weapon of terrible power) from its altar on the Blighted Isle.

None knew at the time that the greatest saviour of the elves would also be their doom. When Aenarion, bulwark against Deadra, drew the sword of Boethiah also known as 'Godslayer' from its black alter, Archmagus Shalidor was gifted with a dark prophecy.
Shalidor saw that in taking the dire blade forged for the God of Deceit, Aenarion awakened the bloodthirsty spirit that had been buried within him. In Aenarion's blood line more than any other, the call for war and the trill of battle was kindled. That Aenarion drew the sword at all was born out of grief and anger, and its call for constant bloodshed haunted him with every step. It was the same anguish and loss that drove him to marry the seeress Morathi, whom Aenarion rescued from the grips of Boethiah cultists.

Morathi wielded the power of magic without reserve, eager to harness the great energies unleased upon the world by the coming Daedric Prince. There were whispers that Morathi had bewitched Aenarion, that she craved power was plain for any to see, yet Aenarion was oblivious to there protests and banished them from his presence. It was into the midst of destruction and vengeance that Malekith was born, son of Aenarion and Morathi. from an early age, Malekith was tought the art of war, ruleship and magic by his mother and father. Aenarions court in Alinor eventually became a savage and bitter place, alienated by the peace magic-weavers of the summerset isles. Many Elves feared his Tyranical rule was too musch and set sailed elsewhere.

It was to the lament of Aenarion that the tide of Molag Bal did not cease, and his constant battles were thus ever in vein. The Summerset isles lay in ruins, Deadra ran rampant, And it was Aenarion's closets friend Shalidor that devised a plan to create a great vortex to banish the relentless tides back to Cold Harbour. When Aenarion knew of Shalidors initial departure from Alinor, fearing Aenarions bloodthirsty rule, he flew into a rage cursing him with threats of death. But when a shimmer of Shalidor's power visted Aenarion when he was contemplating a suicidal attack on the endless Deadra, He told the King that in order to complete the Vortex he needs his support. reassuring Aenarion that he is their king, a shimmer of hope finally emerged. Aenarion took a dislike to the idea of such powerful magic but he knew it was the best possible plan.

All eyes were upon him now, His whole army watched him. All of them were grim, scarred elves, All of them had suffered in the war. All of the consumed with a mad hatred of their enemy Aenarion understood too well. He told his army to remain and protect his his Queen and son. He saw anger and pride in the faces of his infantry. They knew he already lost one wife and they would not let him lose another. Aenarion rode to the Vortex and before him shimmered a great Deadric entity, outside the temple where Shalidor was creating the vortex. A being of purist evil from Cold Harbour itself. "Arrogant mortal, I am Molag Bal, I am gorged on ten thousand souls and i am invincible. Be honoured, Blessed of Auriel, you're soul will learn agony under my lash of torment in Cold Harbour." Aeanrion lashed out with his blade, slashing the creatures chest, such was his power that the flesh tried to knit behind the blade as it passed. But nothing could resist the fatal power of the sword, And Molag's flesh smocked and burned. "I do not fear you or that blade you carry" but there was an odd strain in his voice. "I will teach you to do so before this day is much older" said Aenarion. Rage filled Molags eyes at his mockery, the massive claw swung around and gripped Aenarion's chest. It closed. Aenarion felt the weakened armour buckle and his ribs snap. "You will not defeat me, mortal". Aeanrion reached his hand into the cavity the foul blade had made. He pulled forth Molags still pulsing heart and raised it before him.

Malag Bal bellowed. Aenarion closed his fist, crushing the heart. The Daemon spasmed, foul black blood dripped over Aenarion's mailed fist, burning through armour and bone. He forced its own blood into Molags eyes, blinding him. Then, Aenarion raised the Sword of Boethiah once more and drove it into Molags shattered chest. Ectoplasm spewed fourth and Aenarion reeled. Tiny fragments of Molag Bal shimmered through the air towards the vortex and was banished back to Cold Harbour. The summerset isles were saved, Aenarion, The Defender, broken and battered along with the cursed sword, passed into legend.

And lo, he shall rule with a dark hand and his shadow shall touch upon every land. Steel will be his skin and fire will be his blood, in hatred will he conquer all before him. No blade forged of Man, Dwarf or Elf shall endure him fear.

Post subject: New Character Build For All Around Character
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:47 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind
Platform: XBOX 360
Race: High Elf (Altmer)
Class: Vampire Battlemage/Marauder
Name: Damian
Skills and Perks
⁃ Magic
1. enchanting = 11 no soul squeezer or soul siphon
2. destruction = 14 no dual casting or impact or rune master
3. conjuration = 12 no dual casting or necromancy or dead souls or oblivion binding
4. illusion = 5 only novice, app, adept, exp and master
⁃ Combat
1. smithing = 7 no elven or advanced or glass smithing
2. heavy armor = 10 no matching set or reflect blows
3. one handed = 8 only armsman and dual flurry and dual savagery
⁃ Stealth
1. speech = 6 no bribery or persuasion or intimidation or extra haggling
2. lockpicking = 7 no wax or golden or treasure or master

total 80 perks

Factions
1. Companions
2. College of Winterhold
3. Thieves Guild
4. Dark Brotherhood
5. Imperial Legion
6. Blades
7. Bards College
8. Volkihar Vampire Clan

Class: Vampire Hunter
Name: Michael
Skills and Perks
⁃ Combat
1. archery = 11 no eagle eye or steady hand or power shot or quick shot
2. smithing = 10 full perks
3. two-handed = 5 only barbarian
4. one- handed = 8 only arms man and dual flurry and dual savagery
5. light armor = 10 full perks
6. heavy armor = 10 no matching set or reflect blows
⁃ Stealth
1. lock picking = 9 no wax key or master locks
2. speech = 6 no bribery or persuasion or intimidation or extra haggling
⁃ Magic
1. enchanting = 11 no soul squeezer or soul siphon

total 80 perks

Factions
1. Companions
2. Thieves Guild
3. Dark Brotherhood
4. Stormcloaks
5. Blades
6. Bards College
7. Dawnguard

Last edited by Musicman247 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merged double post.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:46 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: TES II-III-IV-V
Right now, I am planning on creating a brand-new character! :3

A male Nord. I know, mixing it up!

Kjeld Curse-Bringer (yes, descended from Bittneld Curse-Bringer.)

I'm making him as the stereotypical character that dreams of adventure, and sets off from his sheltered life in Chorrol to find adventure. What's in store for him...? I still haven't the faintest idea.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:05 am 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Other Profiles: perylousdemon (Steam)
Well, my latest character (and the only one I have yet to grow bored of, horray) is a khajiit monk/assassin who robs people blind on the side. Her name is Shivani, and she kicks major butt with both her bow and her fists. Here is a picture of her. And for those of you with an interest in unarmed combat as a viable option, I highly recommend the mod Way of the Monk: Unarmed Overhaul. It's quite excellent. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:37 am 
Layman
Layman

Platform: Xbox 360
Hello all, I am new to the Elder Scroll forum so I figured just telling you a little bit about my character would be a good conversation starter. I am very excited about this character and can't wait to see what challenges he faces next.

Name: Adriel Brom
Current Level: 30
Race: Breton
- 25% magicka resistance
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Marital Status: Single
Standing Stone: Atronach Stone
- +50 magicka, 50% spell absorption, 50% slower magicka regeneration
Focused Skills: Restoration, Alteration, One-Handed, Speech, Alchemy (more details to come)

Story Time!
Adriel Brom was born in Northpoint, High Rock, to his parents, Belladonna and Edwin Brom. Belladonna was a skilled alchemist and with the help of her husband, Edwin, they opened a little apothecary shop named "The Crow's Nest" along the northernmost point of High Rock. Adriel's father, Edwin, was a skilled conversationalist and cook, having spent his younger years working as a steward's assistant with a noble family in Daggerfall.
As a boy, Adriel would spend most of his time with his mother in the apothecary shop, making simple healing potions for the locals. One day while helping Belladonna organize her ingredients, Adriel tripped and spilled some of his mother's rare and expensive Fire Salts in the hearth, causing severe burns on Adriel's arms, chest, and face. Belladonna did all she could to treat Adriel's burns, but nothing in her shop quite did the trick. The next morning Belladonna entered Adriel's room to see his hands glowing a bright white, emitting light onto his burns. Upon closer inspection, she saw that the light was soothing Adriel's burns, as if there hadn't been any damage to his skin at all. When Adriel woke he was astonished to see that he had been miraculously healed. Without truly knowing how, he gave credit and thanks to his mother and her Snowberry Salve.
(To be continued...)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm 
Warder
Warder

Urzog Gro-Uzug, Orc level 4. I'm planning a evil knight/Uruk Hai kind of character (so he will probably end up an illusionist). Currently standing at the gateway of Riverwood looking South West so I guess I'm going to head off to Falkreath with my Wood Elf slave.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:16 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PS3, PC
This is my new guy. Leo Mucro (A reaccuring theme there).

Spoiler:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

He is an Imperial who is 24 years old. I have a rather large backstory for him, so I'll just say what sort of guy he his here.

For most of his life he was fostered to an aristocratic family in High Rock. Although he was unable to grasp Breton magic, he learned at lot about sword and bow. He also became no stranger to political intrigue which was rife in the Breton court.

So he is quite able with short and long range weapons (Although he has never felt real battle, except for the odd bandit raid), and is politically savvy.

He has a sort of twisted sense of justice. Believing mercy and fairness should be there for those who deserve it, and is against thievery or murder except in the most extreme cases. Although to those he viewed as undeserving of mercy, he was able to show nothing but utter brutality to. Having no qualms with robbing, and perhaps even killing those sorts of people.

Circumstance drove him out of High Rock and back to Cyrodiil, and more circumstance drove him to Skyrim. It wasn't really anything tragic, more something which gave him the drive he finally needed to set out and adventure, and make a name and fortune for himself. He may have little hidden motives, but largely he came to Skyrim out of wonderlust.

So yeah, that is it. Of course, he'll soon learn of the brutality of Skyrim, given it's current state. Perhaps the events of his time there will change him drastically, but we'll see about that.

What I should add, is that I have the Alt start mod. So he simply arrived by ship in Solitude.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:10 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, TESO, Blades
Other Profiles: GonsalvoCordova, YazdigerdIV
"Lien. Jean Lien."

Decided to make a James Bond style character as my first PC on the PC. He is of course Imperial, young, tall dark and handsome. The usual. As the youngest son of an out-of-influence family from Chorral, he was sent to Skyrim by his grandfather on a secret mission to support the Empire while working against the Thalmor wherever he can. The family is hoping he can help them win favor at court, though his start was not promising (Helgen ...).

As such, he is not especially interested in the main quest. Currently he is working on Ill Met by Moonlight, while also making progress towards the west. Given his overall sneaky ways, he will likely end up in Riften before long. As James Bond is more of a loner, this PC of mine will break my trend of having Conjuration play a major role. Probably go with Illusion, Speechcraft, and Alteration in the magic area. As there is no "Q" in Skyrim, he will need Smithing and Alchemy as well. One-Handed of course.

He is now L5. After running three high-level characters on Xbox, this has been a real change of pace.

I suppose that on the PC one can rename NPCs, so one housecarl could be renamed "Moneyseptim." :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, all DLC, Oblivion, GoTY and aniversary, arena
Platform: X360/PC, X360/PC, PC.
UESPoints: 2
Excellent!

A mod could write the namechange, but there might be difficulties relating to quests or similar.

Perhaps he could have a special hideout somewhere with an entirely new housecarl, but I have neither the skill nor knowledge to advise on that...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: 3, 4, 5
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Just the standard sword and shield with restoration as back-up dunmer female.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:02 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: oblivion,skyrim
Platform: PC,Xbox
Name: Legatus Octavius

Race: Imperial

Sign: Warrior

Focuses: One handed and Block

Back story: Was a legate in the legion and commited of treason. He fled and was captured now he is looking to redeem himself in the eyes of the empire.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, TESO, Blades
Other Profiles: GonsalvoCordova, YazdigerdIV
Gary moss wrote:
Name: Legatus Octavius

Race: Imperial

Sign: Warrior

Focuses: One handed and Block

Back story: Was a legate in the legion and commited of treason. He fled and was captured now he is looking to redeem himself in the eyes of the empire.

Very nice. BTW, great Adam Smith quote in your .sig. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
Name: Alpha

Race: Khajiit

Standing stone: Warrior

Weaponry: Bow & Arrow / Greatswords / Swords

Special Power: Lycan

Armour (Current): Dawnguard Heavy (No Helmet)

Main Goal/s: Master Level Destruction Spells, Maxed Out Smithing, Weapon strength maxed out and Heavy armour maxed out

Me: I Tested Your Scrolls J'zargo. J'zargo: Well? Were the magnificent? Me: Were they supposed to explode.. Because they exploded. J'zargo: Err. No that was not supposed to happen. But it's nice to see that you are here and not in pieces.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:18 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, PS3
Name: Valthiel
Style: Battlemage, focus on Destruction and One Handed.
Birth: 3rd of First Seed, 3E 140 (494 at her time of capture)
A Master Smith and Enchanter.

Spoiler:
Fled from Summerset Isle after being discovered as a member of the Beautiful who tried to destroy the Crystal Tower; her fellow gang members betrayed her and she stole a boat to cross to Cyrodiil, where she stayed in Chorrol for a few years, offering services as an enchanter. She set off North to Skyrim at the recommendation of one of her clients, only to fall and lose her equipment in the Jerall mountains. Fashioning clothes from sacks on the mountain side, Valthiel made her way north, drinking snow along the way and gathering berries. On the road leading to Skyrim, Stormcloaks headed in her direction attacked her, believing her to be part of the Thalmor. A horse thief was caught in the fray, trying to defend the elf in rags. After using magic to try and keep herself alive, Valthiel, the horse thief and the Stormcloaks were captured by the Imperials.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:53 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
UESPoints: 7
Awesome. We need more Altmers on here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: Morrowind , Oblivion , Skyrim
Varulae wrote:
Name: Valthiel
Style: Battlemage, focus on Destruction and One Handed.
Birth: 3rd of First Seed, 3E 140 (494 at her time of capture)
A Master Smith and Enchanter.

Spoiler:
Fled from Summerset Isle after being discovered as a member of the Beautiful who tried to destroy the Crystal Tower; her fellow gang members betrayed her and she stole a boat to cross to Cyrodiil, where she stayed in Chorrol for a few years, offering services as an enchanter. She set off North to Skyrim at the recommendation of one of her clients, only to fall and lose her equipment in the Jerall mountains. Fashioning clothes from sacks on the mountain side, Valthiel made her way north, drinking snow along the way and gathering berries. On the road leading to Skyrim, Stormcloaks headed in her direction attacked her, believing her to be part of the Thalmor. A horse thief was caught in the fray, trying to defend the elf in rags. After using magic to try and keep herself alive, Valthiel, the horse thief and the Stormcloaks were captured by the Imperials.

I like the spin you put on the Original Capture, good one

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Obivion, Skyrim
Name: Osa'Kal
Current Level: 6
Race: Redguard
Standing Stone: Warrior
Build: Berserker
Focus: Two Handed, Heavy Armour, Black Smithing, Alchemy

Bio:
Her birth-parents are a mystery, as she was orphaned at a young age. The only parent she ever knew was Lurmarz, an old Orc who had been deposed of his position as Chief of the Stronghold he'd led during his youth. Instead of dying an honourable death, he'd chosen the cowards path and run away, becoming an outcast among his people.

During his travels he came across a burned out farm and decided to loot it. Instead of sellables he found a small cellar that served as a nursery. Taking the child that still lived, he raised her according to what little he knew of the Redguard races. Because she never knew her lineage or ancestors, she instead treats Lurmarz as the ultimate authority figure and took to heart all his lessons.

Lurmarz, in return, thinks of the young woman as his daughter and taught her all he knew about battle and black smithing. She soon grew as skilled at black smithing as he, though her warrior skills are still not quite good enough. On her 17th birthday he gifted her with a warhammer he'd found while clearing a mine of bandits, and she has come to prefer it as her weapon of choice.

The odd family travelled around Cyrodil before they found trouble in the form of a mysterious group of Redguards who attempted to kidnap Osa'Kal. After growing tired of having to escape time and time again, both made the decision to leave Cyrodil behind and head to Skyrim in the hopes of shaking their persistent followers. Sadly, they did not have enough funds for more than one spot aboard the boat, so Lurmarz sent Osa'Kal ahead, hoping to save enough to meet her in Dawnstar within the year.

On the voyage to the city, though, Osa'Kal met another of the group - a powerful mage. Osa'Kal attempted to fight him, only to be caught in a spell that somehow backfired. While it was supposed to teleport her to a secret location where more of the mysterious group was waiting to subdue her, it instead sent her to a small village located near the middle of Skyrim - Riverwood.

There she has trained and spent her days doing odd jobs, waiting to hear any word from Lurmarz. During one of these routine jobs, clearing out a mine recently taken over by bandits, she found herself pulled into the politics at play within the land.

~~~~~
Note that I'm using the Random Alternate Start mod. Luckily it placed Osa near Riverwood. (The last time I used it, it generated a Healer Redguard and placed her at the entrance of a Dwemer ruin... She didn't last very long. Gods rest ye, Silca.)

I've also started a Role Play Diary of Osa'Kal that you can read if you're so inclined. It's still in early stages, but I like to think it'll be an interesting read. The link is in my signature, since apparently I can't link anything unrelated to Skyrim. >.<; Or not. Apparently I can't add a link to my signature either.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 41  Next