UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:49 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: morrowind, morrowind goty, oblivion, oblivion goty, skrim
Platform: xbox, xbox 360, ps3
UESPoints: 0
calicocidd wrote:
NAME: Calico
RACE: Khajiit
COMBAT: Bow and Arrows only, no magic other than Night eye power and dragon shouts. No follower in combat.
Wife: Ysolda
Housecarl: Lydia; Protecting Khajiits gold and property, keeping Ysolda company.
Back Story: Orphaned at a very young age and lived in poverty on the streets and in the wild, arrested for selling moon sugar and skooma as well as petty theft. Now I spend my time as a freelance treasure hunter and adventurer. If the gold is right, I will do your quest. I give gold freely to the beggars on the street knowing how though it can be, but for those who try to take what is mine you will find an arrow in more than your knee!

NEW CHARACTER...KINDA
My PS3 broke, so I bought a new copy on 360.

Name: S'drassa (Named after an alchemist that cured my ancestors Skooma addiction)
Race: Khajiit
Combat Style: Sneak+Archery with enchanted bow and Poisoned arrows
Wife: Ysolda, again
House: Honeyside

Other then an appearance and name change and switching from Whiterun to Riften, not much changed. I tend to stick to my back story and play style.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Name: Tadali Farano
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Nightmage
Skills: Illusion, Alteration, Sneak, Destruction, Pickpocket/Enchanting/Alchemy

Tadali is a Dark Elf woman, a Morrowind refugee who worked as a freelancing spy/assassin in the war against the Argonians. She fled to Skyrim and in an effort to cross the border, was harassed by racist Nords of the Stormcloak army. She chooses the life of a moonlight vigilante, attacking Stormcloak camps and war efforts in order to avenge the prosecuted Dark Elves, and to support the inclusive Empire. She will sabotage, assassination, and furiously murder any of those she thinks deserve the punishment of the Last Mist, her vigilante identity.

I tried playing a perfect character playthrough with efficient levelling, exploits, etc. It was not nearly as fun as my roleplays are and I'm back to have some fun as a testy, proud, vengeful Dark Elf. Wish her luck :) I'll probably do no HUD, Expert difficulty, possibly no music as well to keep it cold and on-edge.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Other Profiles: Xbox: SargentLipton35
rpbraley868 wrote:
Name: Fargoth
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Nightblade
Skills: One-Handed, Illusion, Sneak, Light Armor, Alchemy and Lockpicking

For many years Fargoth lived in Seyda Neen, getting roughed up and robbed over and over by the Imperial guards in town. One day he snapped and killed them all and got his ring back. For years he hunted down all who slighted him. After a while the Morag Tong sent assassins of their own for his "freelancing", so he killed them too. He then fled to the mainland where he used the Oblivion crisis to mask his killings, making them look like they were done by daedra. When the war broke out the Thalmor hired him to kill VIP's within the Empire, one of the VIP's turned out to be a vampire and Fargoth was infected in the fight. He accepted his new power and used it to his fullest advantage. When the war ended, Fargoth was ordered to the skyrim border, where the Thalmor betrayed him and striped him of his vampirism claiming he was of no further use and was left to die in the snow. Weakened from such a crude vampirism cure, he wandered into an Imperial patrol......

Not a very good story, just made it off the top of my head. Beware of FARGOTH! He kills everyone who slights him regardless of quest losses and such. Pity Nazeem!

This made me laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 am 
Guardian
Guardian

Platform: PC, Xbox 360
Name: Shimmerscale
Race: Argonian
Class: Pure Thief
Skills: Sneak, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Light Armor

No back story, just a challenge for me playing a character with no combat skills. Plus her scales are all gold :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 am 
Master
Master

ES Games: Morrowind , Oblivion , Skyrim
Platform: PC
Name : Unnamed (The game name is Adam , but thats just my name so that my brothers know whos game is whos)
Race : Redguard
Class : Mostly Warrior , is tallented in restoration magic , and sometimes Dabbles in destruction
Skills : One Handed , Heavy Armour , Block , Restoration , Archery
Im writing the whole backstory in the ''Warrior Roleplay section , this will be a short version''
Backstory : A Redguard lad from sentinel , he attempted to get rich in hammerfell , after failing he was forced to flee to cyrodiil , in cyrodiil he attempted to join a bunch of different factions , failing to join any of them , eventually he found a job as a courier , and was told to carry a package to skyrim , where he would be paid by the receiving person , he made his way into skyrim , and was unluckily caught up in an ambush of Nord rebels , as he turned to attempt to find a different route , he found himself face to face with a particularly large orcish legionairre , he was whacked over the head , and taken prisoner to helgen , where his story would truly begin , and he would discover his Destiny ...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary
Today, Todali was run out of Whiterun for having the prophet slaughter his audience, and a guard noticed her cast the spell. She escaped with her life, and took the life of the guard that saw her in time. She is en route to Riften to make a new life in a hopefully more "tolerable" environment.
On the way, she has encountered a Stormcloak camp. With her deceptive powers over the minds of others, she caused them to kill each other, leaving the General and the Quartermaster to be the blunt of the Stormcloaks presence east of Helgen. Their traditional, ignorant ways will age and die just as their customs should, those filthy nords!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
OCD forcing me to revamp my characters. I'll post them later for my own good.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
UESPoints: 7
Vigrtor Blood-Tears wrote:
OCD forcing me to revamp my characters. I'll post them later for my own good.

Been there. Only gets better friend. Ha.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:58 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Vigrtor Blood-Tears
A multi-talented warrior and huntsman who had come to Skyrim from the southern Jeralls to sell hides. Wacky shenanigans ensue and he finds himself in the Legion fighting for peace in his homeland. Hates the Aldmeri Dominion and the Thalmor. Worships Talos in secret and Kyne and Shor openly.

Cesare Mortino
A mad-man who seeks to sow discord in Skyrim(he threw a dagger at a map and that's where it landed). Hobbies include theft murder and everything in between. Drank blood and ate human flesh long before becoming a vampire, in fact his life style ensured he barely noticed his own transformation.

Iain LaVrey
A very capable knight and witch-hunter who is adept in the restoration and alteration schools of magic. Came to Skyrim hoping to join the Vigilants but wasn't impressed, but learns of the Dawngaurd in the process and joins right away.

Last edited by Vigrtor Blood-Tears on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim
Name: Kotarōu
Race: Imperial
Combat Style: Heavy Armor with Otar mask, dedric sword in right hand, left hand alternates between Spellbreaker & a healing spell
Lackey: Marcurio
Resume: DB Listener, Harbinger of the Companions, Thane of Whiterun, Rift, & Markarth, Imperial Legate

Hobbies: Running around in Titus II's clothes (yep, killed him) demanding people to address him as "imperial majesty" instead of "bard" or "Companion"

Caused my soy bean to staple my car to the drawers!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Redguard
I play as a Dunmer battlemage, using a shield and spells.

I am the Nameless One.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC only
Name: Samiail
Race: Wood Elf
Level: 18
Favorite Weapon: Hunting Bow of Soul Snares

After a short time of prison fun joined the Companions. Recently got a surprise note of me having a kill order from the Dark Brotherhood.
Having fun to play with my wolf brothers for some time, but some are just mean.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:22 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Other Profiles: Xbox: SargentLipton35
julystork wrote:
Name: Kotarōu
Race: Imperial
Combat Style: Heavy Armor with Otar mask, dedric sword in right hand, left hand alternates between Spellbreaker & a healing spell
Lackey: Marcurio
Resume: DB Listener, Harbinger of the Companions, Thane of Whiterun, Rift, & Markarth, Imperial Legate

Hobbies: Running around in Titus II's clothes (yep, killed him) demanding people to address him as "imperial majesty" instead of "bard" or "Companion"

Hey make sure to put spoiler tags next time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3
Arokel wrote:
Arokel

Race: Male Bosmer
Factions: Companions, Thieve's Guild, Dark Brotherhood (formerly), Dawnguard
Skills: Archery
One Handed
Light Armor
Sneak
Restoration

Arokel was born into a powerful family in southern Valenwood. What he did not know was that his uncle was a former blade. His uncle had assumed that his family's position would protect both them and him from any Thalmor reprisal. He was wrong. The Thalmor wiped out Arokel's family in one their frequent purges. Arokel barely escaped and fled north. Over the course of five years he moved from place to place, keeping one step ahead of the Thalmor, until he finally crossed the border into Skyrim. It was there that the Thalmor caught up to him. It was after Helgen that Arokel realized he couldn't run anymore. It was time to take the fight to the Thalmor.

(Let me know what you think of the back story and if I can improve it :D )

No feedback? Good or bad? I is sad.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
UESPoints: 1
Current Character:

Name: From-Blackest-Reaches
Race: Argonian Vampire
Level: 81

From-Blackest-Reaches has a relatively dark personality. She has multiple personalities for each guild that she joins and nobody knows what her true personality is like; as far as they know, it could be any one of them. For the Companions, she shows herself as an honorable warrior, strong and loyal to her allies. She doesn't boast and usually keeps to herself. She is much the same in the Imperial Legion.

For the College of Winterhold, she proves to be quite the scholar and spends time researching whatever interests her. She spends her time practicing spells and enchanting and, when needed, she will interact with the other members of the College, usually Tolfdir (whom she views as a mentor and friend) and Enthir (who supplies her with the more "questionable" items she needs). When around J'zargo, From-Blackest-Reaches will not hesitate to boast in order to prove that she is, in fact, the more powerful mage.

Spoiler:
For the Dark Brotherhood, From-Blackest-Reaches rarely shows any emotion at all aside from hatred and fury. She tends to spend her time plotting the best way of murdering her target, listening to the Night Mother, "visiting" the Torture Chamber, and concocting various powerful poisons. She has been known to converse with Cicero, her loyal friend and Keeper of the Night Mother, and take him on "tours" of Skyrim.

For the Thieves Guild, From-Blackest-Reaches is known to be quite proud of herself. She's an excellent thief and knows it. This Argonian has been known to do favors for the other Guild members and has won the position of Guild Master through her skill and strength. She is loud and far more chatty here than with any other Guild. Her drunken endeavors have produced wild tales that circulate through the Guild for weeks. There was one point where she recited "The Lusty Argonian Maid" in front of the entire Guild. When she's not drunk, From-Blackest-Reaches proves to be a far better leader than Mercer Frey. She has the respect of the Guild and certainly keeps "this rabble in order."

Brief Story:

From-Blackest-Reaches had a hard childhood. Her family home in Black Marsh was destroyed and she has wandered Tamriel for 20 years. This nomadic lifestyle came to an end when she was captured with a group of Stormcloaks by an Imperial Patrol while she was trying to cross the Cyrodiil border with Skyrim. She was taken with the Stormcloaks to Helgen for execution where, thanks to a rather timely Dragon attack, she escaped. From-Blackest-Reaches spent months wandering Skyrim making a name for herself by becoming Thane of several Holds and doing favors for the population of Skyrim. She eventually joined the Imperial Legion and went on to
Spoiler:
defeat Ulfric Stormcloak in his own palace.
Soon after, she defeated the Dragon menace and freed Skyrim from the ultimate threat. They hailed her as a hero and From-Blackest Reaches eventually joined the Companions where she ascended to the position of Harbinger. She eventually joined the College of Winterhold, the Dark Brotherhood, and the Thieves Guild.

Other characters include:
Mauin the Argonian (test/first character), Level 81.
Jeila the Nord, approximately Level 58.
Lanari the Bosmer, approximately Level 68.
J'rani the Khajiit Vampire, approximately Level 78.
Vulom Staadnau (Darkness Unbound) the Dunmer Vampire, Level 81.
Aurial the Altmer, unknown level, discontinued until I can get a better mouse.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyim, Morrowind, Oblivion
Arokel wrote:
Arokel wrote:
Arokel

Race: Male Bosmer
Factions: Companions, Thieve's Guild, Dark Brotherhood (formerly), Dawnguard
Skills: Archery
One Handed
Light Armor
Sneak
Restoration

Arokel was born into a powerful family in southern Valenwood. What he did not know was that his uncle was a former blade. His uncle had assumed that his family's position would protect both them and him from any Thalmor reprisal. He was wrong. The Thalmor wiped out Arokel's family in one their frequent purges. Arokel barely escaped and fled north. Over the course of five years he moved from place to place, keeping one step ahead of the Thalmor, until he finally crossed the border into Skyrim. It was there that the Thalmor caught up to him. It was after Helgen that Arokel realized he couldn't run anymore. It was time to take the fight to the Thalmor.

(Let me know what you think of the back story and if I can improve it :D )

No feedback? Good or bad? I is sad.

no cookie for you !

To denounce the evils of truth and love.
Until our post count reaches the stars above.

Spoiler:
Musicman247 wrote:
I don't suck, I blow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 pm 
Warder
Warder

Started a new character today as a homage to our absent High Queen. Going with a female Breton Spellsword vibe, just got to Riverwood and nudging level 5. I have hooked up with Faendal and we are heading out to anywhere another than Whiterun, I always go to Whiterun so it's time to try something new.

Oopsie, deleted all my saved games, apart from one that was I was keeping on a USB drive am now back to playing Njal Stormborn (level 54) who I was saving until next DLC came out. Got a bit bored with him as the skills I use are all 95+ and it is a real grind to increase them any higher. I have switched to heavy armour and two-handed weapons which isn't my usual style of play, just wandering around Skyrim looking for a fight. This has breathed some new life into the old fella. Once I have increased two handed and Hevay Armour up to around 75 I will probably switch him to a pure mage and finish of the mages guild questline.

Last edited by Stormborn on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
Spoiler:

Name: Eldrid
Race: Nord
Class: Witch-Ranger (mixes magic with swords, archery and stealth); werewolf
Weapons: Sword, bow
Gear: Ranger armour, hood, cloak
Combat skills: One-handed, archery, light armour, destruction, conjuration
Utility skills: Sneak, restoration, illusion, alteration
Factions: Companions, College of Winterhold, Imperial Legion, Thieves Guild
Personality: Ultimately believes in justice and all things good, but uses underhand methods and isn't afraid of using her sword or bow (or claws, should she transform). She's well-read and spends a lot of time following academic pursuits when she's not out hunting trolls and dragons.

Backstory:
Eldrid is a minor nobleman's daughter. Her lineage has had an affinity for magic for the past couple of centuries, and so going to the College of Winterhold was seen as a rite of passage, something she was looking forward to. However, this plan went awry as the 17-year-old Eldrid was forced to leave her family's remote Jerall mountain fortress when it was sacked by the Thalmor for openly allowing Talos worship and secretly helping the Blades. With nowhere else to go and her family executed, Eldrid fled south to Cyrodiil, hunted by a Thalmor death squad. After living off the land and avoiding civilisation for a few weeks, she was found in a malnourished state by a bosmer named Ravenor. He turned out to be an ex-Legion ranger who deserted when the White Gold Concordat was signed, and he had followed her recent movements out of concern. Since she had nowhere else to go, Eldrid accepted Ravenor's offer of shelter and survival training.

Eldrid learned that Ravenor had once travelled with the Hero of Kvatch, who was a Breton named Marec. He then joined the Legion after Marec disappeared and fought in the Great War. After deserting, Ravenor lived in the wilds, surviving as a hunter. Once Eldrid was back to full health and trained up, she left for Chorrol to try and forge a new life as a game hunter and alchemist. She remained in contact with Ravenor, who gave her his Legion cloak as a gift. Eventually the urge to return to Skyrim became too strong, and Eldrid made her way north. Once she reached the border she encountered some so-called Stormcloak soldiers who captured her because they thought she was an Imperial scout. They tore the cloak from her and were about to kill her, but then got cut down by a volley of arrows from the nearby trees. Real Imperial scouts ran in and captured any survivors. They didn't know what to do with Eldrid, so they threw her into the back of a cart with the Stormcloak prisoners.

And thus the tale of the Last Dragonborn begins.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: Morrowind , Oblivion , Skyrim
This is a picture of my Redguard character , i took a while designing him , but its not fantastic :
Spoiler:

He does look a lot like one of the starter Faces , but the truth is i put a lot of work into perfecting the appearance i desired
i still havent finished up his backstory , cause im not sure anyone will actually read it :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3, PC (Arena only)
Name: Hrút Dragonborn (before she takes on the name Dragonborn, she is known simply as Hrút)
Class: Tongue
Weapons: Sword, Shield, Bow
Gear: light armor, but often fights in her street clothes
Combat skills: one-handed, blocking, light armor
Factions: the Greybeards, the Blades

Originally an impoverished nobody growing up in Bruma, Hrút came to Skyrim with the original intent to join the Stormcloaks and make a name for herself in the war, and to worship Talos in peace. She was hoping for a more peaceful visit to Helgen, but she was captured trying to cross the border and carried to Helgen in bonds, and the rest is history.

When she discovered she was Dragonborn, she embraced this fate with open arms and decided to study the Thu'um. She took it upon herself to do what she can to defeat Alduin and avert the end of the world.

As for joining the Stormcloaks, she never actually did! She is sympathetic to the Stormcloak cause, but after learning of what had happened in Markarth she does not want to support Ulfric anymore. She knows that the war must end, but she has not picked a side!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:04 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Name: Reimus Frostvein
Race: Altmer
Class: Spellsword (kinda)
Weapons: Destruction, Bow, Blade
Armor: Heavy (preferably pumped-up enchanted ebony)
Factions: Thieves Guild, Companions, College of Winterhold, himself, and every Daedric Prince, considering how you become thier 'champions' at the end of each Daedric quest.

Reimus Frostvein is an Altmer, born on Vvardenfell nearly thirty years before the Nerevarine's coming (placing him around 236 years old in Skyrim). Reimus jumps from place to place and loyalty to loyalty, never involving himself in Tamriel's largest conflicts, but dabbling in the less noticeable places of the world and leaving nameless marks for years after. Reimus has no intention of dying, ever, and after 236 years of growing in knowledge, Reimus has uncovered secrets and ideologies that may allow him to endure through the life of the world, perhaps even outlast it. Many of the Daedra who's realms are shadows and secrets might love to have Reimus after death... an truth that only increases his will to avoid such and occurence. Courageous in battle and fiercly loyal to those who deserve it, he is a source of wisdom (albiet a twisted, morbid wisdom), to his closest allies. Those who know him often doubt his mortality, and more often feel like he withholds much of the truth about himself and his origins.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion, Shivering Isle, Skyrim
Name: Thor
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Dual wields swords
Biography: Born in Summerset Isles his parents were murderd by the Thalmor. He went to live with his uncle in the Imperial City. His uncle was killed when it was sacked and he vowed vengance on the Thalmor. After being captured while crossing the border to Skyrim and escaping Helgen he joined the Imperiels knowing that if the Empire stands united they can crush the Thalmor.
Spoiler:
He was named Ysmir Dragon of the North by the Greybeards and is Dovahkiin slayer of Alduin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:52 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3, PC (Arena only)
Revan wrote:
Name: Thor
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Dual wields swords
Biography: Born in Summerset Isles his parents were murderd by the Thalmor. He went to live with his uncle in the Imperial City. His uncle was killed when it was sacked and he vowed vengance on the Thalmor. After being captured while crossing the border to Skyrim and escaping Helgen he joined the Imperiels knowing that if the Empire stands united they can crush the Thalmor.
Spoiler:
He was named Ysmir Dragon of the North by the Greybeards and is Dovahkiin slayer of Alduin

He was born in the Summerset Isles despite being human, eh? How was he even allowed to exist there when it is under control of the Thalmor?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion, Shivering Isle, Skyrim
due to the fact that his parents were two of the blade agents there before the great war

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyim, Morrowind, Oblivion
here is my best character, i done so weapon and combat styles on this character it's not even funny
Alessia
Nord
Weapon master/legionnaire
Alessia was daughter of noble in Bruma, her father had fought in the great war and her family was a military family. Weakness was frowned upon and Alessia was taught basic sword play at age 13, as she grew older she had lessons for use with the bow, shield, maces, daggers, and axes. She handle almost any kind of weapon with a competency at age 21. However instead of marrying her off her father had enlist with the legion, as was family tradition, she quickly latched onto her role in the legion becoming one the best scouts in her platoon despite being a heavy armor user. During one mission however she was to follow a spy up into skyrim, to do this she had to ditch her armor hack at her barracks and wear civilian clothes. As she successfully killed the spy who was a legion traitor to the Dominion then she took the stolen intel off his person but realized she wasn't in Cyrodiil anymore, she had followed the traitor into skyrim. As she wandered trying to find her back to Cyrodiil she walked right into a skirmish between the stormcloaks and the legion stationed in skyrim who believed her to be a spy despite her carrying official documents. She would've resisted but she wasn't wearing armor and all she had was a steel dagger, so she let herself get captured promising to rip the head off the legion general who organized this raid.

To denounce the evils of truth and love.
Until our post count reaches the stars above.

Spoiler:
Musicman247 wrote:
I don't suck, I blow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 41  Next