UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 'What You Did in Skyrim Today' Thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:48 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 7
In honor of her upcoming battle vs Alduin, Lieth the Bosmer thief painted dragon horns on her face and let her hair down. She gave Vilkas and the kids some kisses, and is now on her way to read the Elder Scroll in front of Paarthunax. She wouldn't let anyone go with her. Dovahkiin handles her dragon affairs in private.

Meanwhile in another version of the Tamrielic universe, Sylmirie (Altmer conjurer of legend) is working with Serana to locate Valerica and the missing scroll. Lots going on there. She's pretty sure Serana hates her, and she's enjoying every minute of hurting the vampire's feelings. Witchy, insensitive, and much D.G.A.F. she's running this delicate operation.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:01 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
UESPoints: 0
Legion of One

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:28 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
Platform: xbox 360/one
UESPoints: 14
Spoiler:
Went to Ranveig's Fast to find the word of power. Despite usually taking the side routes to treasure - I made a bee-line for a chest in here - and just my luck -there was a nasty trap waiting, set by Sild the naughty warlock. He was experimenting with some kind of soul stealing, but luckily while he was blathering on, I picked the cage lock and finished him off.
Got the second word of the Kyne's Peace shout but won't bother unlocking it, as one word is quite sufficient.

Received a courier note from Ralis Sedarys, saying that he'd cleared the entrance way to a barrow he was excavating, but he'd run into some problems. Sailed back to Solstheim to check it out. Unfortunately the hired diggers/miners had been attacked and killed by draugr in the barrow and it seemed to be a dead end.

Serana and I investigated and cleared out the draugr. The dead end was created by a stone door and appeared to have no lever or chain to open it. I looked about for a while and then thought their was what looked like a possible pressure plate on the table in the middle of the room. I picked up the skull that was on said plate but the door did not open.
I then proceeded to spend rather a large amount of time combing every inch of the room to try and find a hidden switch or something but I could find nothing. Eventually I decided to fus-ro-dah the dead bodies that were strewn about the floor and on the table, incase they were hiding something but still no luck.

Just as I thought I would have to give up, I noticed that a pickaxe on the table was very slightly on the 'pressure plate' so I moved that with telekinesis and hurrah, the door opened.
That damn pickaxe wasted a lot of my time. Not sure if an earlier 'fus...' shout at a draugr moved the axe or if it was when I decided to climb on the table and stand on the pressure plate -whatever it was was inconvenient anyhoo.
Found some snazzy water-walking boots, the first part of Azhirdal's(?) relics, but now have to wait for Ralis to get more workers to dig out the barrow further.

Went to see Neloth in Tel Mithryn to see if he knew the whereabouts of anymore black books. I find him very amusing. We were in a Dwemer ruin the other day and he kept mocking me when I shouted, saying sarcastic things like, 'yeees, you're Dragonborn, how impressive.'
My favourite line was 'By Malacath's hairy fingers, you'll pay for that!' Not sure who he was talking to.

Neloth said there was one of the books in Benkiongke (?) (why must these places have such hard to remember names!)
This cave was a Reikling habitat, so had to fight past those and then found the book, 'Untold Legends'.
I like it when Serana reanimates a Riekling, as seeing him hopping about, throwing his little spear is cute and it's funny when he runs to follow her whilst jabbering his funny words.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Lakeview Manor, Falkreath:

While playing outside with the children and having a nice family day, Lieth and Vilkas's homestead was attacked by bandits. Three of the thugs were slaughtered, but the chief holed up inside the house and terrified the children. Once she was dealt with, Lieth took her warrior group (Vilkas, Farkas, Vigilance and Meeko) on a bandit killing spree. They cleaned out every dive and dungeon in the area including Helgen and Embershad Mine. Lieth was so angry that she didn't even sneak, and plowed through the enemies with her fierce shouts and poisoned arrows. That should teach those losers not to attack the Dovahkiin's homestead ever again (doubtful).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:40 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
Platform: Steam
Other Profiles: Steam: Spark01
Edvin destroyed the Thieves' Guild, mostly as revenge for having him killed for no discernible reason. On his way out, the Console Gods reunited him with his old friend Cicero, on his way into the sanctuary. Realizing he was with the DB, Edvin killed him as well and claimed the majestic hat of Cicero for himself.

My mods:

Destroy the Thieves Guild!
Un-Unobtainable Clothes
Familiar Friends
Destruction Weapons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:33 am 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games: Oblivion (SI); Skyrim (DB)
Platform: Steam, XBox
Other Profiles: DarkSpark135
UESPoints: 5
Casandra was walking through the hills when she encountered a Stormcloak patrol. The female Stormcloak leading it pulled out a warhammer and warned "This doesn't concern you."

Cassie paused, side-stepped the soldiers' path, and began to walk away. She'd taken no more than a few steps when a Blood Dragon came roaring over the crestline. After a strafing run or two with its frost breath, the dragon landed and began to attack the Stormcloaks.

Casandra strolled into the rocks a short distance away to watch as the dragon's jaws closed atop the first Stormcloak's head and began to prattle about. Cassie smirked. "You were right about one thing: this doesn't concern me at all..."

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:48 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Platform: Xbox 360, PS3
Drofn gra-wrothgar, female orc shaman:
- finished clearing Shroud Heart Barrow, and got the first word for Kyne's Peace shout. Doesn't have dragon souls to unlock it yet.
- she talked to Klimmek, promised to deliver supplies and proceeded up to the 7000 steps, calming wolves on the way. Frost troll received no mercy...just face full of flame- spell.
- delivered the supplies, was warmly received by the Greybeards. She got her lessons in Way of the Voice and mission to retrieve one horn.
- After returning to Ivarstead, she was attacked by cultists. Guards helped to take them down.
- Drofn then proceeded towards Riften. Felt like it took forever ( she died twice....damn frostbitespiders). Granted old orc his good death. She stopped by at the Mill, where boy was missing his father. Faldar's tooth she ended up giving wide berth. There was khajit caravan outside Riften and she traded with them. Continued loot-selling inside Riften.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:17 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC (Morrowind, Oblivion), X360 (Skyrim)
Larawen, Bosmer assassin, and Jenassa, Dunmer mercenary, crossed into Skyrim at Pale Pass. It was already evening, and their prospects of reaching Helgen by nightfall looked slim, but they took a moment to survey the landscape before them. "This will do," thought the Bosmer, who enjoys hunting in the wilderness when not working. While continuing down the road, an arrow flew past them, putting the women on alert. A large deer ran past, and they realized the arrow had been a stray shot from a hunter. Two hunters ran past in pursuit of their quarry.

It was after dark when Larawen and Jenassa neared Helgen. Something was wrong. They realized that the hunters they had seen before were now under attack by bandits just outside the town gates. The elves were too late to save the hunters. After killing the bandits outside, they sneaked into town, which was mostly rubble and ash, still smoldering in places. Bandits had overrun the ruins, so they cleared the exterior, then entered Helgen Keep. They stealthily worked their way through, killing the bandits that had taken refuge inside, all the way down to a cave with a stream running through it. Then they turned back, looting the corpses along the way.

Though it was nearly morning and the women were exhausted, they were unable to get any sleep. Larawen gave up trying and ate a bit of raw dog meat and some bread for breakfast.

"What in Oblivion happened to Helgen?" Larawen wondered.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:01 am 
Master
Master

ES Games: IV: GOTY, V: DG, HF, DB
Platform: PC (IV, V) & PS3 (V)
Today, I restarted (it isn't even news anymore, I know), but this time I've once again switched the PS3. It is just more convenient/comfortable than playing on my laptop. :P I've played it more in one sitting than I have in the past few years on the PC, so there's a good thing.

As for what I actually did, well, it was kind of boring -- just the beginning of the game. I cleared Embershard and my character, Lilija, a Nord Paladin, is currently at Alvor's house, preparing to go to Whiterun. I'm looking forward to see where she goes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:36 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Malandor, bosmer assassin:
- Returned to Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, received his rewards and next missions.
- He and Shadowmere headed to Solitude (actually the port/East Empire Warehouse), where they killed Captain Safia on board her ship. After the deed was done, Malandor ran from the rest of the crew, jumped to the water and swam to safety.

Auri Leafblade, dual-wielding bosmer warrior (yes, yet one more new character)
- Escaped Helgen with Ralof
- After night in Riverwood, doing the usual beginning of the game stuff, she headed south, to Falkreath
- Gave Jarl a bottle of Black-Briar Mead, picked up from Helgen's escape tunnel
- Killed bandits in Bilegulch Mine for the Jarl
- Sold farmer some crops, delivered Berit's Ashes to Runil
- Fetched Runil's Journal from Bloated Man Grotto (killed like four or five spriggans, one bear and how knows how many wolves. Got killed few times too. This cave is much _easier_ during the Hircine's quest.) She also acquired Bolar's Oathblade.
- Returned the journal to Runil. Got Thaned. Took Rayya with her. Still doesn't have enough gold to buy land. Talked with Sinding and watched him escape.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:44 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Morrobloodtribunal, Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
UESPoints: 2
Hist-Tongue, Argonian druid and fledgling Companion,
- talked to Sinding in Falkreath jail, pitied the guy and promised to help him get rid of his curse, even if it meant dealing with a Daedric Prince, which he abhors;
- talked to a dead stag and found out that this wasn't going to be as easy as Sinding had imagined;
- entered Bloated Man's Grotto (^funny coincidence), talked to Sinding again and spared his life. This was a tough one for Tongue who regards werewolves as abominations, but he came to see Sinding as no less of a victim (of Hircine's manipulations) than the little girl he had killed, and he refuses to do the bidding of any daedric lord. The decision was conditional though: if he ever finds Sinding breaking his promise and roaming outside Bloated Man's Grotto there will be one werewolf less in Skyrim.
- returned to Jorrvaskr and was told to meet Skjor outside the Underforge at night. Guess what! So much for Tongue's short career with the Companions... Bad timing, Skjor.

Jeder sollte einmal reisen in das schöne Vvardenfell!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC (Morrowind, Oblivion), X360 (Skyrim)
Larawen, Bosmer assassin:
1. Left Helgen with Jenassa, heading for Whiterun. They don't know what destroyed Helgen, yet.
2. Isn't impressed with Balbus' taste in cuisine.
3. Met an innkeep in Riverwood that she would have killed had they met a few years earlier (backstory: Larawen was a Blades hunter for the Aldmeri Dominion).
4. Got her first look at a dragon and killed it - then absorbed its soul, without even being the Dragonborn. Astonishing.
5. Parted ways with Jenassa at Whiterun, as their interests have diverged.
6. Probably saved Jarl Balguuf from being murdered by his kid.
7. Left Whiterun having made no discernable progress toward her objective of finding a mysterious person named Astrid.

Long version. Contains spoilers for "The Whispering Door".
Spoiler:
The morning after finding Helgen destroyed and overrun by bandits, Larawen, Bosmer assassin, left with her current traveling companion, Jenassa. Larawen is in Skyrim on a mission so secret that she doesn't even know what it is. Her sparse instructions are to go to Riften, where she will receive her first payment, and to listen for promising rumors and follow them until she meets someone named Astrid. For now, she decided to follow Jenassa to her destination, Whiterun, try to learn what happened to Helgen, and pick up rumors along the way.

Walking with Jenassa toward Riverwood, Larawen met Balbus, who attempted to discuss fine cuisine with a woman who ate raw dog meat for breakfast. Then some Imperial soldiers tried to recruit Larawen for the Legion, but Larawen did not believe that her employer sent her to Skyrim to become a common footsoldier. At Riverwood, the guards clued in the elves that a dragon had destroyed Helgen. Larawen thought that was interesting.

They traded in Riverwood, splitting the profit from their venture into Helgen 50/50. Meeting Delphine, the Breton seemed familiar to Larawen, but the former Aldmeri assassin wasn't sure why. Larawen pressed Ognar for any rumors he might have. Ognar's gossip included a good one about some kid in Windhelm trying to contact the Dark Brotherhood - kind of far way, but she made a note to look into it. Ognar also mentioned the Shrine of Azura, which the Bosmer also noted. The final tidbit was a juicy one, about a love triangle. It was local, so Larawen went ahead and followed the lead, eventually resolving the love triangle in favor of her fellow wood elf, Faendal. It led her no closer to Astrid, though. After chopping some wood for Hod, the two elves left for Whiterun.

Along the way, they got an up-close look at a dragon when one attacked them. They killed it, but Larawen was not impressed with Jenassa's dragon fighting tactics, which were mostly to waive her sword and yell threats at it (use your bow!). Larawen absorbed the dragon's soul, and Jenassa seemed too astonished to ask how she did that.

I can't blame Jenassa for being astonished, as even I, Larawen's creator, can only speculate about why she can absorb dragon souls (not being the Dragonborn and all). But this isn't the place for such speculation. She did it. That's all we need to know.

In Whiterun, the elves spent the night at the Bannered Mare. The next day, they traded in town and split the proceeds from looting the dragon. Then they parted ways, with Jenassa wanting to look for work by hanging out at the Drunken Huntsman and Larawen having her own agenda. The Bosmer was tired of splitting profits with the Dunmer, anyway.

That night, Larawen heard another interesting rumor from the innkeep Hulda. The next day, she followed the rumor to Jarl Balgruuf, and then his son Nelkir. Larawen found the "whispering door" and the entity responsible for the whispering - but it wasn't Astrid. Still Larawen felt that she needed to get to the bottom of it to prevent Nelkir from becoming further corrupted. But she found herself in a bind - opening the door would require stealing the key from Farengar, but Larawen does not steal. She resolved the dilemma by "borrowing" the key from him. Etc. Behind the door was the Daedric artifact the Ebony Blade. It was wise that Balgruuf and Farengar kept it locked away, but obviously, their security was a bit lax, so Larawen took the Blade to keep it out of the wrong hands. In the end, Larawen probably saved Balgruuf from being murdered by his own son, but now she has an Ebony Blade she has to tote around in her magickal underwear until she can find a secure place to store it.

Whiterun had so far been a dead end toward finding Astrid, so Larawen decided to resume the original plan of going to Riften. She returned to Riverwood for the night. There, Larawen and Delphine took a long, almost knowing, look at each other - don't worry, innkeep, my character does not kill Blades anymore. Larawen rented a room from her former enemy and went to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:50 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Danae Neryssa, altmer nightblade:
- Finally managed to kill Rahgot (and four draugr wrights), with help of: Bane of undead-scroll and staff of chain lightning (She had to recharge it middle of a battle). In the end she got the mask, the staff, the treasure and the Word from the Wall (which she nearly missed when it was outside).
- Danae wasn't surprised when Valmir turned out to be douple crossing skeever turd. When he and stormcloak soldier were dead, she entered Forelhost again. And this time she found Illia! Not where she left her. Illia was standing over dead stormcloak, so presumedly she had ran off to fight him. With Illia, she was able to get the loot she had to abandon in her first run thru the ruins.
- Reunited and up to their ears with loot, the two women headed to Riften to sell it.
- Then, to Lakeview Manor for some rest and crafting.
- Remembering letter Danae had received earlier from Falk Firebread, she asked Gunjar to take them to Solitude.
- Falk told them that Potema was on loose, in spirit form. Danae and Illia had been tad bit too late when interrupting the necromancers. While she was talking with him, she also bought Proudspire Manor and one upgrade (couldn't afford more).
- Visited her new house.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:30 pm 
Master
Master

Lilija, Nord Paladin,
- made it through Bleak Falls Barrow, retrieved the golden claw, and decided to take the Dragonstone as a souvenir.
- returnd the claw to Lucien
- ratted out the honorless Sven to Camilla
- made it to Whiterun and conveniently had just the stone Farengar was looking for
- killed a dragon, became a Thane, got a housecarl and got a summons from a bunch of monks
- met Lucia and is determined to raise the funds for Breezehome so she can adopt the poor girl... in the meantime, she is being generous with the charity she gives to her.
- retrieved a priest's Amulet of Arkay
- got back Amren's sword for him
- cleared Halted Streams Camp for Proventus
- got Ysolda a mammoth's tusk
- agreed to find Nettlebane
- agreed to help Saadia

She is a bit busy, so the Greybeards will have to wait. :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:05 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Lieth killed Ulfric Stormcloak with a poisoned dragonbone arrow. She did not enjoy pointing her bow at the back of his head, and went to ask Tullius if he could do the deed but he just laughed at her. Once Ulfric was dead, she sat with Vilkas at the inn and had a few ales to try and drink the pain away. Turns out killing a rebel weighed a lot more on her conscience than she expected.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:04 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Danae Neryssa, altmer Nightblade and Illia,imperial witch:

- talked with Styrr
- hit the shops in Solitude
- Visited Lakeview Manor again...Danae retried Dawnbreaker and few more staves. Potema sounds like tough enemy so she wants to be prepared.
- Went after Krosis...on her way to Shearpoint, she killed frostdragon, sabre cat, cave bear and wolf...some of those at the same time. Surprisingly Talsgar the Wanderer did survive frost dragon's attack.
- Killed second frost dragon at Shearpoint...then she and Illia chased Krosis all over the mountain side. The dragonpriest seemed to be running away from the destructive duo. Did get him, his mask and staff and the Thu'um.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:21 am 
Undecided
Undecided

I restarted Casandra Serein with one roleplaying challenge imposed: she would not enter Markarth (which is normally her home-base city) until it goes to the Stormcloaks in the Civil War/Main questlines. I want to pin the entire Forsworn Conspiracy entirely on the Silver-Bloods, starting right from the marketplace attack (I know I'll have to finagle a bit with the console commands if I intend to initiate or complete the actual quest while the Stormcloaks maintain control of the city).

A side-effect of this is my normally available copy of Boethia's coloring book is no longer normally available, so I found out a Boethia Cultist hand-delivers one to Cassie instead. The hard way.

This was my first time encountering such a schmuck. I didn't appreciate the one-hit kills he gave, nor how he was able to mow through a guard or two, plus any and every civilian who got in between Cassie and him (the cultist appeared outside the walls of Riften). I ended up getting him killed, but with a lot of collateral damage in the process.

So, I made one more reload of the game and reverted to Cassie's tried-and-true method of dealing with trouble: grab the sky and send down the rain. Cassie is a bit agoraphobic. She does not like moving on open ground and is much more comfortable in dungeons and the like. One way she feels safe in open country is if she can travel on the high ground: rocks, ridges. Stuff like that. Whenever the opportunity to gain vertical advantage presents itself to Cassie, I call it "grabbing sky", and she does it often. The rain she casts, of course, is tipped with metal points.

A rather nice analogy for a character named Serein, in fact.

Casandra lured the guy northeast from the city and into the rocks, where she shot him down after a dozen shots. So, what was originally a nasty little challange ended up becoming a simple target-practice session where Cassie actually gained a level in her archery skill.

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:07 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
Platform: Steam
Other Profiles: Steam: Spark01
Dark Spark wrote:
So, I made one more reload of the game and reverted to Cassie's tried-and-true method of dealing with trouble: grab the sky and send down the rain. Cassie is a bit agoraphobic. She does not like moving on open ground and is much more comfortable in dungeons and the like. One way she feels safe in open country is if she can travel on the high ground: rocks, ridges. Stuff like that. Whenever the opportunity to gain vertical advantage presents itself to Cassie, I call it "grabbing sky", and she does it often. The rain she casts, of course, is tipped with metal points.

Took me a minute to realize you hadn't modded in an incredibly awesome new spell.

Hmm, maybe I will do that...

My mods:

Destroy the Thieves Guild!
Un-Unobtainable Clothes
Familiar Friends
Destruction Weapons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:26 pm 
Undecided
Undecided

Heck, there is even that Dragon Shout to send down a meteor storm which Alduin is overly fond of.

What would be neat is that, instead of rocks, flaming Familiars came down instead.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:11 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Danae Neryssa, altmer nightblade and Illia, imperial witch:
- defeated Potema ( not as simple as it sounds but much easier on level 33-34 than when I first tried it with level 18 breton spellblade). Danae actually levelled during the boss battle.
- they got rewerded, Danae became thane. Purchased almost all upgrades to Proudspire Manor.
- went to Lakeview and told Blaise to move to Solitude.
- killed frost dragon in Dragonbridge and somehow managed to get bounty suring the battle. 'S'pose her spell hit guard.
- After payinf off the bounty, the dectructive duo headed south and found Chill"sumthing" cave.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:48 pm 
Master
Master

Lilija, Nord Paladin, and Lydia, Nord housecarl:
- was attacked by Thalmor assassins on the road. Her hatred grows.
- traveled to Solitude to rescue a Stormcloak prisoner from Thalmor grips; her compassion for the Gray-Mane family won out against her loyalty to the Empire, and she let the brothers go free, hoping to never see them on the battlefield.
- returned to Solitude and witnessed a traitor's execution.
- enlisted in the Imperial Legion
- cleared Fort Hraagstad
- killed a bandit leader for Jarl Elisif's executioner
- retrieved the Jagged Crown and met with an old friend
- delivered a message to Jarl Balgruuf
- bought a home from Proventus and adopted Lucia as her daughter. She left Lydia at Breezehome to guard the home and care for Lucia.

Once she starts reunification of Skyrim, I'm going to abandon the Civil War questline until much later in the game. She'll focus on the main questline, side quests around Skyrim, and branch off to Dawnguard. (and pick up Illia on her way there, because I think she'd be a perfect follower. I need a mage or archer to compliment Lilija's melee approach, and Illia may have been a witch, but the quest is called Repentance for a reason.)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:21 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, Witchery! Why Ilia and not some other mage? (Suddenly, I feel a fool for having asked this...)

Lieth killed Alduin and spent the night at the Throat of the World, celebrating her victory with the dragons. Those wyrms sure know how to ignite a party.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 pm 
Master
Master

Dohva. wrote:
Hi, Witchery! Why Ilia and not some other mage? (Suddenly, I feel a fool for having asked this...)

Lieth killed Alduin and spent the night at the Throat of the World, celebrating her victory with the dragons. Those wyrms sure know how to ignite a party.

Aranea is a Daedra worshiper, Marcurio is annoying and wouldn't work very well with Lilija's goals, and she isn't going to join the College of Winterhold, so that rules out J'Zargo, Onmund, and Brelyna. (the only magic she uses is Restoration and I RP that she learned it from priests and furthered her training with Danica Pure-Spring) Illia is powerful and I think it'd make sense for her to go with Lilija; she left her former lifestyle and has no home, and I don't imagine she'd want to stay in that tower.

It really is between Erandur and Illia. Erandur would probably fit better, as a priest, though I'm leaning towards Illia.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:27 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sing like the Dead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 am 
Undecided
Undecided

With this recently re-booted Casandra (the 'avoid Markarth' incarnation), I made it a little bit of a ritual when she created the Dark Spark, her soul-sucking lightning enchanted bow.

I mined the raw materials from the only place worthy of such a weapon: the Throat of the World. There was enough ebony at the summit to create it, which I did at the Skyforge in Whiterun.

As to enchanting it, there was only one source of power that fit: the Black Star. So, I had Casandra lug around the unenchanted bow until she acquired the thing. The first soul drawn in would be used to enchant the Dark Spark. But whose soul should it be? Well, I knew that Aranea was somewhat miffed that Cassie's destiny with Azura's Star did not turn out quite like she expected.

But I'm pretty sure Aranea didn't see what came next: a steel mace to the back of her skull. Thus she became the first occupant of the Black Star, where she was then used to create the Dark Spark: the marshal of what will be many other souls sent to the scintillating abyss.

Magic and material were fused together in Sinderion's laboratory within Blackreach. The quest to create this weapon began at the top of the world, so it was only fitting that it was finished within the depths of the earth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 126  Next