UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 'What You Did in Skyrim Today' Thread
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:33 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
Platform: Steam
Other Profiles: Steam: Spark01
UESPoints: 0
Evalynn, my high elven thief, killed almost everyone in Markarth.

The cannibals, the forsworn, Nepos and his thugs, Dryston, a few guards who murdered Eltrys,... basically the only people left are Kerah's family and Hroki's family :D

She then headed over to Riften and proceeded to put Sapphire out of her misery. Inconveniently, she was attacked by Brynjolf in the process, and had to kill him, as well - turning most of riften (the thieves guild) against her, and causing the events of Markarth to repeat themselves.

My mods:

Destroy the Thieves Guild!
Un-Unobtainable Clothes
Familiar Friends
Destruction Weapons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:33 pm 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games: Oblivion (SI); Skyrim (DB)
Platform: Steam, XBox
Other Profiles: DarkSpark135
UESPoints: 5
Finished the main quest for the first time, which means I saw Alduin's end today. And thus so we sing the song of Casandra Serein, Dragonborn. Who defeated the greatest threat to the dream of hope in this world and the next, wielding in her right hand a blade of terrible and righteous power whose name I will not speak of here.

"Why not?" you ask.

:wat: Because Cassie named it 'Mister Stabby', that's why.

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:35 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3
Nelya, bosmer huntress:
- sold her loot to khajit merchants
- talked with Jarl Skald and was tasked to kill a giant
- killed the giant, cashed the reward and bought land
- started building Heljarchen Hall, bought lumber and delivered message from Aeri to Jarl Skald.

Runa Ravnen, a nord witch
- escaped Helgen with Ralof and arrived to Riverwood after emptying a bandit camp.
- sold stuff, practised alchemy and helped Sven to win Camilla.
- tested fury - spell on imperial patrol on her way to Whiterun. Electricuted a giant.
- after talking with Jarl, took carriager ride to Markath.
- where she investigated Forsworn conspiracy and Escaped Cidna Mine (siding with Madanach).
- wiped off Markath's dust and took carriage to Windhelm.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:09 pm 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games: Oblivion (SI); Skyrim (DB)
Platform: Steam, XBox
Other Profiles: DarkSpark135
UESPoints: 5
I was exploring the tundra around Whiterun at night when an elk, painted with glowing green splotches, attacked me. This alerted me to the presence of a spriggan nearby. I crouched and began looking around.

In the distant moonlight I saw two giants swinging their clubs around atop this low hill. They, too, were painted with the faint glow of a spriggan's spores. I sat in the cover of a low boulder wondering if the spriggan's spray would have made them super-aggressive if I were to approach them. Then I was startled by a thud and rustling sound. Something brown flashed into my field of vision. I displaced from my position, circling around with daggers drawn. I saw no red dots on my compass, the sneaking eye remained closed.

I turned my gaze to the boulder where I was crouching moments earlier. The crumpled body of a hunter lay beside where I was standing. From the less squishable parts I could tell he was dead.

The full truth of this hit me like a ton of bricks: this hunter must have been, a minute ago, on that hill with the giants. He got on the wrong end of one of their clubs and was sent flying into the wild blue yonder. And it became clear to me that what goes up, must come down...

...I just didn't expect it to come down right beside me.

PS: One day later, and I have to say this. It be rainin' dead people here in Skyrim. I'm walking out of the main mine in Karthwasten when *plop* a dead Hagraven drops in front of me. I look around for a moment, thinking "What the—" and then a Blood Dragon flies over the overhanging cliffs and into view. Oh, that explains it. The dragon was hostile, naturally, so off to another zany adventure in slaying a grumpy reptile.

PPS: Final Body Count for "The Book of Love" questline— four skeevers, five sabre cats, and twelve (count 'em— twelve!) wolves. All while playing phone-tag across Whiterun Hold for two spectres. I was a steely whirlwind of spraying blood and sundered flesh, and I was doing it all in the name of Mara. :wat:

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Runa The Raven, nord witch:
- sold loot in Windhelm, learned new spells from the courtmage and joined the Stormcloaks...or tried to, Galmar seemed suspicious and tasked her to kill a icewraith.
- instead, Runa headed south. Stopped in Kynesgrove to mine and deliver frost salt for the dunmer mage. She continued south, marking locations to her map, killing lot of wolves andd getting killed by frostbite spiders.
- she reached Rifted, where she paid visit to Honorhall Orphanage to take care of Grelod.
- and while she was there, she helped Brynolf with his sceme and made it to Ragged Flagon.

Firyal Swiftblade, redguard ranger:
- did the Bleak Falls Barrow and got the dragonstone. She visited Riverwood and returned the Golden Claw to Lucan.
- on her way back to Whiterun, she ran into Thalmor patrol with a prisoner. When she walked away the thalmor were dead and so was the prisoner (unfortunately. She tried to free him and even gave him a weapon.)
- jarl was delighted of her services but the news of dragon attack interrupted them. Off to kill Mirmulnir. When she returned, instead of entering the city, she took carriage to Solitude.

Danae Neryssa, altmer nightblade and her friend Illya:
- did.the Valthume- quest and got the dragon priest mask.
- spent some time in Lakeview Manor. Visited both Whiterun and Riften just to get all the loot sold.
- found Forelhost and imperial Captain asked her to fetch something from the ruins. And Danae, naturally sceptical, wonders why he's alone...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:33 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Morrobloodtribunal, Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 2
Hist-Tongue, Argonian druid, with his faithful acolyte, Derkeethus,
- put an end to that vile coven of hagraven-worshipping, spriggan-murdering witches at Orphan Rock and retrieved their ritual weapon (I imagine Tongue never touched it with bare hands lest its inherent evil taint him; can't blame Danica Pure-Spring for not wanting to handle the accursed thing);
- went on a pilgrimage to Eldergleam Sanctuary where he had second thoughts about using Nettlebane and found another way to Whiterun's arboreal problem (I have my own headcanon version of Tongue's interactions with Eldergleam which doesn't involve Maurice Jondrelle but leads to the same outcome);
- took Eldergleam's gift back to Whiterun and taught Danica that renewal trumps restoration - after first seeing Derkeethus back to Darkwater Crossing; they parted as the best of friends and may travel together again in the future, but for now Derk feels he has been neglecting his duty to the mining community long enough. As a parting gift he told Tongue about some interesting underwater excavations near Darkwater Bridge and mentioned that more information might be gathered at a place called Shearpoint; the Hist only know where that may be...

Jeder sollte einmal reisen in das schöne Vvardenfell!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:35 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Danae Neryssa, altmer nightblade and Illia the Witch:

- entered Forelhost and then Danae misplaced Illia. She asked her to wait (so that she wouldn't spring all the traps ahead). When Danae returned to fetch Illia, she was gone! Couldn't find here where she was left or any part of the place they had already explored!
- so Danae has been battling ghosts and high level draugr all alone.

Drofn gra-Wothgar, orcress shaman,
- Escaped Helgen, following Hadvar. She reached Riverwood, after clearing bandit camp and finding treasure along the way.
- in Riverwood, she met people, sold loot and crafted.
- she made it to Whiterun, clearing Redoran's Retreat first (bounty hunting). Cashed the bounty, talked with the Jarl and got next assigment from Farengar. She also bought new spells.
- on the road to Bleak Falls Barrow, she calmed a wolf.
- went thru Bleak Falls Barrow and retrieved the dragonstone. Once out of the Barrow, she battled slaughterfish (if you can call it battle). After swimming over the lake, she spent night at the hunter's camp near guardian stones. Come morning, she returned to Riverwood and returned the Golden Claw to Lucan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:43 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Morrobloodtribunal, Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
Hist-Tongue, Argonian druid and emissary of the Hist,

- surprised himself by joining the Companions on a whim. I don't expect him to rise to any advanced position (he's definitely not going to become a furry mammal), but refining his battlestaff technique by training with the best warriors in Skyrim for a while won't hurt. The test fight with Vilkas was one of my toughest yet with this character, and everybody was justly impressed by Tongue's performance;

- cleared (well, almost cleared) Shimmermist Cave & Grotto as his first mission; it was his first confrontation with the Falmer, and he handled himself pretty well until he ran into the boss Falmer with the big clunky steamy sidekick. He killed the Falmer, but zapping the centurion with Jyrik Gauldurson's staff would have taken more charges than he had soul gems. See you later, terminator. I like unlevelled worlds.

- proved his honour by retrieving some shards of an ancient axe from some ancient crypt together with Farkas, learned the Circle's furry little secret and met some intolerant jerks who wanted killing, then some undead jerks who wanted killing again, the some more of the latter, then a whole lot more like WAAH I'M DYING HIST PRESERVE ME AND SHUT UP THAT [&@%!] WHO'S SHOUTING ME ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! All went well though, Histskin saved the life of the Hist's champion and the two shield-brothers returned victorious to Jorrvaskr, where Tongue was formally made a Companion.

Jeder sollte einmal reisen in das schöne Vvardenfell!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:32 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Danae Neryssa, altmer nightblade:
- continued her lonesome exploration of Forelhost. Didn't get much progress, kept dying. Illia, where are you?

Jurie gra-Morq, orcress (orcess? She-orc?) smith, her mentor Gorbash and Volendrung:
- wreck havoc on two or three forsworn camps. First going after Halti's sword, which she returned to the ghost.
- After lootselling sidetrip to Markath, she went after Red Eagle's Sword. More forsworn to bash.

Dagger-in-Dark, aka Dark, argonian nightblade/assassin:
- escaped Helgen and took river route to Riverwood.
- spent a night in Alvor's house and in the morning, sold him loot.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:43 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind
- Today, Arkail, an Altmer archmage, witnessed for the first time a Spriggan Matron running away from him, her body engulfed in flames.

- In High Gate Ruins, a Draugr Deathlord stands, forever motionless. He was under the effect of Arkail's paralyze spell when he was slain and now he won't fall.
Only his eyes, deprived of their cold blue light, give away his second death.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:14 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
Platform: xbox 360/one
UESPoints: 14
Ventured into Raven Rock Mine to look for the remains of Gratian Caerellius. Encountered frostbite spiders and a lot of Draugr deathlords. Serana kept freaking me out by reanimating things when I wasn't looking, thus making me jump when there was a draugr standing right behind me.
I had to kill her reanimated spiders, there's no way I was walking down a dark tunnel with one of those things creeping beside me.

Found Gratian's remains, along with a cool sword, Bloodskal. Used power swipes in different directions to open the magically sealed door.
There was a corridor with lots of pendulum blades in it, so I used the Become Ethereal shout to get through. Unfortunately there was no lever to turn the blades off, so Serana got a bit sliced on her way through - good job she's immortal.

Met a dragon priest (or whatever they're called on Solstheim) who floated around. Serana and Arniel did most of the work there, I couldn't be bothered running around so just threw fireballs from a rock.
Learnt the second word of the Dragon Aspect shout and then found another Black Book -Winds of Change. I've only been through one black book at the moment, still have to go into The Sallow Regent and Hidden Twilight.

Went to Skaal Village to ask Skorn for the secret Skaal knowledge, he agreed and read the book, but sadly it killed him. I now have to read Waking Dreams to see Miraak, but I am going to wait til I have obtained the knowledge from the other black books first, as I think I will need it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:47 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Firyal Swiftblade, redguard ranger:
- after spending night in Winking Skeever, did some shopping in Radiant Rainment. She is now wearing alik'r hood, hammerfell garb and redguard boots.
- she paid visit to Solitude Court, delivering Rum and playing fashion model.
- after receiving her reward, she left Solitude, walking along the north coast to Dawnstar, founding a scimitar for herself and killing like 8-9 wolves, not to mention mudcrabs and horkers.
- in Dawnstar she mined ore and earned some gold by selling.
- back to Whiterun, where she ran into fellow redguards: some Alik'r warriors looking for redguard woman and Amren, who is missing a family sword.
- after delivering the Dragonstone, she enchanted a bit, giving ancient nord bow frost enchantment and named it Frostbiter. Then she was off to kill a dragon.
- after she was revealed to be the dragonborn, she was back to see Jarl and got Thaned.
- Firyal hunted bandits in Halted Stream mine, found mammoth tusk for Ysolda and got bounty for killing the bandits. Had to do two trips to get the loot out of mine.

Oh, and some point during the past days, Runa Ravnen, nord witch became full member of Thieves Guild and Drofn, orcress shaman did the Dragon Rising - quest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:54 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim and a teeny weeny bit of Oblivion
Platform: PS3
Dar'jee (my khajiit assassin)
Spoiler:
-Couldnt find Kharjos amulet in Faldar's tooth :(

-Enchanted an orcish bow with fire damage (5pts) and named it The Bonfire
-Also enchanted The Freezebite (5pts frost damage-steel dagger)

-
Spoiler:
burned 3 bee hives outside of Goldenclaw Estate and lockedpicked his way in and found Aringoth and assassinated him and went down to the basement and stole the bill of sale and some other loot and returned safely to the Thieves Guild.

-did some jobs for the Thieves Guild

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:03 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Became a spy for Andril(?) in Raven Rock and got info that someone was leaving offerings in the Ulen family tomb -had to catch who it was. He said the tomb was near the temple but unfortunately this made me immediately think he meant Miraak's Temple, so I spent ages traipsing round the middle of the island, ended up getting lost several times, ended up on the North shore -found and rode a dragon (bit crap, they only seem to fly around in a circle of their 'territory.')

After about an hour decided to look where the tomb was on the map marker and found it was right there in Raven Rock, next to the Raven Rock Temple.

"Oh, that temple." :wat:

Got the culprit in the end though, so all was well. Now off to Ashfallow Citadel to rid it of the troops.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:55 am 
Master
Master

ES Games: IV: GOTY, V: DG, HF, DB
Platform: PC (IV, V) & PS3 (V)
Witchery wrote:
I have, yet again, restarted my characters. Not a surprise. I didn't want to juggle to characters as I hardly had the time, so I scrapped Kaja -- and I decided to play a defensive/restorative magic user rather than an archer, so I remade Jocien. So now it is Jocien Rane, Breton cleric/healer. :P I plan on having several followers (probably a rogue, two warriors and a mage) so that he can provide ample support. I'll post more about him soon!

This wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be, so I've once again made a new character (it isn't even surprising anymore). A paladin. I'm not going to pre-plan as much this time and I'll just play it and let it evolve. (something I often say I'll do but never end up doing. I think that's what ruins characters for me... lol.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:29 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Dagger-in-Dark, argonian assassin/ nightblade:
- sneaked, stabbed and sniped her way thru Bleak Falls Barrow. On her way to the Barrow, she killed two bandits, two hawks and one wolf.
(I am not sure yet if I keep her, so I haven't introduced her yet).

Jurie gra-Morq, orc smith-lady and Gorbash Iron-Hand:
- killed Red Eagle, acquired Red Eagle's Bane.
- paid visit to Markath again, sold loot and Jarl paid them bounty.
- then the two orcs headed for Lakeview Manor, Jurie crafted and gave Aleasan money.
- after some home time, they headed south of Falkreath and Barbas. Barbas led them to Haemar's Shame, where some vampires waited killing and Clavioud Vile waited to make deal.
- they continued towards Ivarstead. A fellow orcress called Jurie milkdrinker and didn't live long after that. Night was spent in Alchemist's Shack.
- next stop: Windhelm to sell loot. Jurie bought all ingots from the smith.
- from there they headed to frozen north, killed bandit and found Borovir's remains.

Danae Neryssa, altmer nightblade:
- made little more progress inside Forelhost. Her first try at Rahgot ended her getting kiled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:12 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
(Due to issues switching my mods to a new computer, and time constraints, I've had to restart. So new character.)

Today Ayla set out on her journey to High Hrothgar. However, she had to rest at the Bannered Mare first, get roaring drunk, give charity to a girl, steal ale for a drunk, and notice that a Redguard woman might be who some warriors were looking for. This led to a knife being drawn on her, and Lydia being remarkably absent in protecting her Thane. Ayla began to have suspcions about her housecarl, but agreed to held Saadia, though she suspected her story, too.

Waking up in late morning with a headache, Ayla decided that she needed to do some selling and buying (and delivering some frost salts), then also remembered she'd wanted to check out the Companions. She watched a fist fight, fought Vilkas (though she disliked doing so, as up close is not her fighting style), did some deliveries, and agreed to go be fierce at a farm. It was on her way, anyways.

She finally set out, ran into a trade caravan, got in a brawl, collected flowers and butterfly wings (and her housecarl began to doubt her as a thane), got a tad lost exploring, and came upon a tower inhabited by bandits. This was lucky, because there was a bounty in here, and she cleared it out before setting off again. It rained, which made her a very unhappy khajiit. She was tricked by a bandit along the road, and finally found Ivarstead at the base of High Hrothgar.

Wet and irritable, she slept, and in the morning agreed to take Kilmek’s supplies up the mountain. She had to climb it anyways, yes? She thought she’d be fine, too, having spent her youth in the cold harshness of Skyrim. But no, the snow and wind tried hard to kill her, and she found herself agreeing with Atahbah: khajiit were not meant for the cold.

Still, she made it to the top, and collapsed in the entry hall, a sopping, freezing mass of unhappy fur. She saw the hooded men waiting for her, but as far as she was concerned, they could wait. When she was ready, she approached the Greybeards. Afterwards, ignoring any potential irreverence, she spread out her bedroll and things in the central hall, laid down, and went to sleep.

Hidden:
Ayla

Resting in High Hrothgar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Finished the 3 Black Books i have. 2 were short and the other was quite long.

Sailed back to Skyrim to look for a Brairheart to examine for Telvanni wizard Neloth.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Let's see....

I finally picked up the 20000 gold that was left for me and the DB after killing the emperor. Then I did some other DB contracts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:43 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Runa Ravnen, nord witch,
- left Riften to explore the countryside around it. Found Shadowstone, killed conjurer and replaced her birthstone with the Shadowstone.
- found and cleared Chrystaldrift Cave. Funny, I don't remember it containing vampires before?
- found Darkligh tower and is currently helping Illia to kill witches and hagravens. They are not her coven, so she doesn't mind.

Milady Winter, nord spellsword and stormcloak:
- had bit of fun with fury- and chainlightning- spells in Swindler's Lair while killing bandits, Kematu and his warriors.
- She returned to Whiterun, sold some loot and told Saadia she's safe.
- after earning reward and Saadia's eternal gratitude, she slid Ebony Blade into her back (Saadia's). The Blade was hungry. ( and Milady is generally murderous little chick).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:35 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC (Morrowind, Oblivion), X360 (Skyrim)
Yesterday and today, I got back to working on a new character.

Long version
Spoiler:
This one is for the Dark Brotherhood questline and a few other things that weren't suited for my main character (Delia-Jessamine Maric, Breton stealth-mage currently on vacation - I imagine Jess has taken up fishing off the back porch of Honeyside and wonders when her creator will get the DLC and call her back into service... but I suspect she is in no hurry).

The new character is a female Bosmer with an assassin-type build. Her name is Larawen, and she was not named after Lara Croft, though, coincidentally, I have played a couple of Tomb Raider games recently.

By "working on a new character", I mean that I created the character several months ago and have been prepping the character to fit her backstory. The idea of playing a deranged psycho has no appeal to me whatsoever, so I had to think of another type of character that could do the DB questline. What I came up with is beyond the scope of this thread, but I'm writing her profile and backstory to post in the Characters thread. Let's just say she isn't going to enter the game as a skill-less noob - but playing on a console, that means she got "Oghma'd" which took a quite a bit of time. She is also getting an "alternate start", X360 style, which is now requiring a bit of additional prepwork.

Previously, Larawen did these things (though for RP purposes, she did none of them):
- Left Helgen (for RP purposes, she was not there when Alduin attacked)
- Chopped a bunch of wood by the river in Riverwood. Needed some easy money. Lots of it, actually.
- Went to Whiterun and hired Jenassa as a helper.
- Took a carriage to Riften, did enough good deeds to become Thane and bought Honeyside.
- Took a carriage to Winterhold, did "Discerning the Transmundane" and went back to Honeyside.
- Got Oghma'd to level 81, which alone took about 1.5 hours basically just repeatedly opening a book, dropping it, and putting it back on a shelf. Fun stuff, that was.

Yesterday and today (which is technically now yesterday where I live), Larawen:
- Improved her current weapons (steel sword and dagger, hunting bow) now that her Smithing is at 100. Her armor is a mix of hide and fur stuff, and will remain untempered. She'll get better weapons later, but her armor will remain more or less the same until she gets the DB stuff. I'm hoping that on Expert or Master difficulty, good weapons plus low armor rating will result in quick victories when I play correctly and quick defeats when I don't.
- Improved Jenassa's weapons and armor (steel blades, Imperial bow, leather stuff).
- Searched Riften, Riverwood, and Whiterun for a new woodcutter's axe and eventually found one. Somehow, she lost her old one and the one you normally find in Riverwood didn't respawn. But she needs to make some more easy money chopping wood for backstory/RP reasons.

Next, Larawen will:
- Chop more wood.
- Go back to Whiterun to get the "Bleak Falls Barrow" quest. My main character visited Bleak Falls and found the Dragonstone without visiting Balgruuf and Farengar beforehand, so I want to see the normal way of doing it. I'm only doing "Bleak Falls" and "Dragon Rising" to activate dragons and to open up the Civil War - Larawen is not the Dragonborn and never will be (she is an imposter who can absorb dragon souls).
- Fire Jenassa, and make a brief visit back to Honeyside.

Of course, none of that will have happened either. Oh and did I mention that I imagine this character inhabits the same Skyrim as my other Skyrim characters? Confused, yet?

Then she will head to Pale Pass, officially enter Skyrim, and the real game will begin.

I hope the DB questline is worth it, as I've already spent 20-something hours prepping this character and am not done yet. Hopefully, in the next few days...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:58 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Yesterday evening:
Drofn gra-Wothgar, orcress shaman
- Walked from Riverwood towards Helgen, got lost once, was attacked by bandits twice.
- Cleared Orphan Rock of Hagravens and Witches, found Nettlebane. Spent time in the nearby Stormcloak war-camp.
- Continued walking towards Ivarstead, found Alchemist's Shack. (was killed by a bear), was forced to kill some wolves. At her levels, she has magic to cast Calm only once and wolves usually hunt in packs (these did).
- Found Ivarstead. Helped Narfi by finding his sister's remains.
- Started exploring Shrouded Hearth Barrow for Wilhelm. Killed a crazy guy pretending to be ghost. Got a Claw from Wilhelm, returned to Barrow...broke her last lockpick. We shall she if she can finish the Barrow without lockpicks. I can't remember if there were doors that had to be picked. The treasure chests she can always pass by.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:00 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Went to Avnchkdel (i can't remember the name -it's Dwarven, begins with A, and has lots of consonants) to return the Lexicon that From-Deepest-Fanthoms gave me.
It's always sad when you see the 'ghost memories' of the people that visited the ruins, aswell as finding their bodies along the way too.
In returning the lexicon, i got a bonus when you wear dwarven armour, which i don't, but never mind, hopefully From-Deepest-Fanthoms can feel a bit better now.

On my way to Riften from there, i found the route up to Forelhost. Met an Imperial Captain camped out outside, who asked me to go and get a Dragon Priest Mask from inside. He said it was very haunted, so that sounds nice and inviting. He then said, ' hurry up and get the staff,' which was confusing as he hadn't mentioned any staff. I think he got confused and meant 'mask' but i will look out for a staff all the same. Decided not to go inside Forelhost yet, as have several bit of business in Riften that i want to do first.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:40 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
Platform: Steam
Other Profiles: Steam: Spark01
I believe it's Avanchnzel :P

My mods:

Destroy the Thieves Guild!
Un-Unobtainable Clothes
Familiar Friends
Destruction Weapons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:16 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yeh, that's what I said. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 126  Next