UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 'What You Did in Skyrim Today' Thread
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Morrobloodtribunal, Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 2
Marilyn (II), travelling from the Rift to Falkreath with her faithful Meeko and 3DNPC Rumarin, briefly stopped in Whiterun and
- paid a nightly visit to House Battle-Born (Thieves Guild sweep job) and was puzzled to find that neither Olfrid nor Idolaf sleep with their respective wives; have these people never heard of Lover's Comfort? As for Jon, he was nowhere to be found - probably spending the night with Olfina Grey-Mane; the only sensible man in this household;
- tested her luck by repeating her attempt on Jorrvaskr and was successful the second time, nicking the Stone of Barenziah from the Harbinger's quarters while Kodlak and Vilkas were having their little conversation outside.

Upon their arrival in Falkreath Mari left Meeko and Rumarin at Dead Man's Drink and went to see her Family (Dark Brotherhood spoilers following).
Spoiler:
Festus was impressed with her disposal of the Gourmet and rewarded her with a largely useless ring which she will nevertheless keep and wear in his honour. As things are, he and Gabriella are the only two members of whom she feels confident that they could be won over to the Night Mother's cause (possibly Babette as well, but with less certainty). Out of curiosity she summoned Lucien to hear his opinion on the present state of the Brotherhood and was promptly told that this Sanctuary could benefit from a good old Purification. She still hopes it won't have to come to that.
Marilyn had one last talk with Astrid before setting out to enact the last stage of the biggest contract the Brotherhood has had in centuries, both women staring at each other across the map table. Part of Mari still very much wants to trust Astrid, and Astrid paying lip-service at least to Sithis and the Night Mother re-kindled her hopes that once this contract is fulfilled everybody will see how the Unholy Matron, through Her Listener, led the Dark Brotherhood back to glory and, who knows, maybe she'll be able to bring even Cicero back into the Family if she can show him that Mother's will has been done after all...

Jeder sollte einmal reisen in das schöne Vvardenfell!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:18 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3
UESPoints: 0
Milady Winter, nord Spellblade and true daughter of Skyrim (aka stormcloak).
- hit the shops in Markath and delivered Ghorza a book (not sure what she is going to do with it...maybe bash it to Tacitus' head?)
- Took Argis with her.
- Returned to Windstad Manor for more smithing, made Argis glass sword and -shield.
- Returned to Riften, spent a night home.
- Headed out towards Avanchnzel (Unfathomable Depths- quest) but got side tracked (again) when bandits from Faldar's Tooth attacked them. She and Argis were lastly seen slaughtering everyone inside.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Nobody else have played?

Milady Winter and Argis the Bulwark
-continued clearing the Faldar's tooth, inside and outside.
- Full of loot, they had to return to Riften to sell it.
- Fast travel back to Faldar's tooth and continue the interrupted journey towards Avanchnzel
- Got attacked by bears and met skooma-dealing orc. Milady killed her to get the goods.
- Reached the darwen ruins and started exploring.
- Milady found out that her fire-spells are ineffective against the dwemer machines. She needs new, powerful spells. She pulled out her bow...rest will be dealt with more mundane means.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:14 pm 
The New Number Two
The New Number Two

ES Games: Mw, Ob, Sk
UESPoints: 1
After defeating the ebony warrior, I've been at a loose end and wandered aimlessly for a while. War blights the land, dragons roam the skies and although Solstheim is now at peace and thriving once more, mainland Skyrim is degenerating by the day.

I am prepared for war - my companion is all kitted out in dragon armour with a dragon war axe, and i am considering returning to the civil war, though having read the Thalmor dossier I want to confront Ulfric rather than do his bidding.

Delphine and I have a lead to fins someone called Esbern, the only other surviving blade. Apparently he's some sort of Blades history nerd, and has been running scared for decades.. so probably a nervous wreck with all sorts of persecution complexes.. I hope finding him will be worth it

my attempts to summon an unbound dremora continue to fail, I believe something went wrong the second time i did this and it's too late to change things now. So I will never learn the secrets of the Atronarch forge..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:19 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY Edition, Skyrim Legendary Edition
Other Profiles: PSN: HardlyKnown-, Steam: jpt197
Made a new character: a Khajiit knight/spellsword/ anti-mage (idk) named Kaz'Marash. Did too much with him over the past few days so I'll just list what I did recently.

- did some crafting in Whiterun, made some new ebony armor.
- used fortify restoration potions to obtain 100% spell absorption from the Atronach Stone, but 0 magicka regen.
- killed a Blood Dragon at Bonestrewn Crest, got first word in Frost Breath.
- killed the leader of Uttering Hills Camp for Anneke (sp?).
- tried to rescue Derkeethus but he glitched up and he won't follow me. :(
- went to Frostmere Crypt to get The Pale Blade and the first word for Ice Form.
- saved Dawnstar from nightmares and got the Skull of Corruption.
- killed a giant for Jarl Skald.
- bought a plot of land and proceeded to start building Heljarchen Hall.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:51 pm 
Champion
Champion

Marilyn (II) collaborated with Interesting NPC Asteria in a heist on Jarl Igmund's personal safe; that went quite well. Then she travelled to Solitude and cooked a stew for an old man; that didn't go quite so well.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:00 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
Well, Wild-Like-The-Sea's save decided to quit on me (during Dawnguard, of course), so I switched back to Vulom for a while. I started dungeon diving with her. Haven't finished yet, but I think I've done more than half.

I also created a new Khajiit character named Sa'Zyrr (meant to replace Wild). She's mostly stealth based. I'm planning on doing the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild with her. While she will be a vampire, I will not be doing Dawnguard. That seems to end badly every time I try (and it doesn't matter what I do).

Anyway, Sa'Zyrr hasn't done much so far. She's just done most of the basic beginning stuff (wandered to the Reach to get the Lover Stone, explored a mine, went through Bleak Falls, fought a Dragon... The usual).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Milady Winter, nord Spellsword and her follower Argis the Bulwark

- continued thru Avanchnzel...the place is huge.
- they defeated Darwen centarion Master with simply keeping distance (walking backwards) and shooting it full of arrows.
- returned the lexicon to it right place and got nice boost to smithing
- exited the place and went to Windhelm to sell the loot.
- Milady dismissed Argis and bought the last upgrade for Hjerm. Went to check how it looks now that it's ready. Nice. Tried to decorate with dwemer bows (place them to shelves) but got soon frustrated.
- Next, Milady went to Heljachen Hall to empty all those darwen metal ingots from her inventory. Elder Dragon appeared, but since she had arrived late night, it was so dark she could barely see it, not to mention hit it. She retreated indoors. (Besides I had to go to work, so I didn't have time to chase the darn dragon around).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:36 am 
The New Number Two
The New Number Two

ES Games: Mw, Ob, Sk
Varyag wrote:
Elder Dragon appeared, but since she had arrived late night, it was so dark she could barely see it, not to mention hit it. She retreated indoors. (Besides I had to go to work, so I didn't have time to chase the darn dragon around).

+1
lol i like that - where else in the universe of time, space and fiction does a dragon appear and the hero decide they'll sort it out if it's still there tomorrow morning

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:17 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sleeping in the Enemy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:35 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Milady Winter, nord Spellsword and stormcloak:

- Spent a night in Heljachen Hall, did some enchanting before good nights sleep.
- In the morning, dealt with the Elder Dragon (yes Mattbott it was still there, attacking the nearby giant camp). Killing it took lot of arrows since it didn't land.
- Went to College of Winterhold...listened Tolfdir's lecture of the Eye, was annoyed with Arcano and met psijic monk.
- decended to the bowels of the college, known as Midden. She had fun with Atronach Forge before finding and talking with the Augur.
- found a third entrance to fresh air, hunted some horkers.
- Returened to College, talked with several people, bought some new spells and did some other College stuffs, started new quests, stole four rings from Arcaneum when Urag wasn't watching.
- And back to Midden to summon a dremora pirate. Her greed won and she realeased him.
- Off to the treasure hunting Milady went...lot of snow saber cats and snow bears she encontered...oh, and killed Vigilante of Stendarr.
- Dived around Pilgrim's Trench (thanks to Volsung-mask)..realized she was in wrong place and finally found the treasure.
- Travelled to Dawnstar, slept the night in the Inn and sold loot. Then she headed back to Heljachen Hall.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:49 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hunting and Dreaming

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:37 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Gbaji, I love your orc-stories, they're hilarious! :heart:

I let Milady Winter rest and picked up Nelya, bosmer hunteress and new werewolf-companion. She was lastly left to Gallows Rock.

- Nelya and Aela continued killing Silverhands. They shot Krev the Skinner full of arrows and learned of Skjor's fate.
- Nelya took Skjor's skyforgesteel dagger as a memento of her fallen shield-brother (She would had taken the armour too but she was already loaded up with loot and couldn't carry more than the dagger).
- Leaving Aela to wrap up things in Gallow's Rock, Nelya went to Windhelm to sell loot.
- Then brief side-trip to Lakeview Manor to empty her inventory.
- Next, Nelya headed towards Forsaken Cave. She stopped at Angi's Mill to chop wood, sell them and buy lumber.
- She was attacked by icewraith outside Forsaken Cave. Inside the Cave she managed to snipe shot two more icewraiths. the second one's "body" was left hanging in the air.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:55 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY Edition, Skyrim Legendary Edition
Other Profiles: PSN: HardlyKnown-, Steam: jpt197
Let's see if I can remember everything. Kaz'Marash, Khajiit knight:

- did Companions stuff
Spoiler:
- was sent to Glenmoril Cave to retrieve the head of a Hagraven for Kodlak. Kitty had fun killing the birds
- returned to Jorrvaskr only to see it had been attacked by the Silver Hand. Kodlak didn't make it
- went with Vilkas to wipe out the Silver Hand and find the stolen shards of Wuuthrad
- came back to Whiterun to attend Kodlak's funeral
- was given Wuuthrad and told to meet the Circle at Ysgramor's Tomb to try to cure Kodlak of his lycantropy, even in death
- arrived at the tomb after much selling and crafting, chopped through dead Companions and entered the main chamber to see Kodlak warming his hands on an odd torch
- tossed a witch head in the fire and killed Kodlak's wolf spirit. Afterwards, Kodlak named Kaz Harbinger

- ended the Civil War in a few days
Spoiler:
- talked to Tullius about joining the Legion
- was told to speak to Legate Rikke
- was then told to clear a fort occupied by bandits in Haafingar
- sent said bandits packing
- returned to Tullius and took the oath of loyalty and service to the Empire
- met Rikke at Korvanjund and found the Jagged Crown inside
- took it to Tullius who was surprised it was actually there
- played courier and took a letter from Tullius to Jarl Balgruuf
- was given an axe by Balgruuf and was told to give it to Ulfric
- carried out Balgruuf's request, but Ulfric returned the axe
- returned to Whiterun and proceeded to defend it against a Stormcloak attack, which was quickly put down
- spoke to the General who then told Kaz to head to the Pale Imperial camp and do whatever Rikke tells him to do
- did whatever Rikke told him to do, which included killing enemy couriers to retrieve documents to forge, taking over enemy forts, and blackmailing stewards of Stormcloak aligned jarls
- finally attacked Windhelm
- fought his way to Ulfric's palace with Tullius and Rikke, and when Ulfric and Galmar refused to surrender, they were Marked for Death and brought to a swift end

- finally finished Heljarchen Hall
- started on Lakeview Manor
- did some dragon killing in the Rift and Eastmarch
- went on a werewolf spree afterwards, attacking two friendly forts
- found the Gauldur Amulets in Folgunthur and Geirmand's Hall, joined the College of Winterhold and got the third amulet in Saarthal
- sold loot in Markarth and saved it from a vampire attack

I'm sure I forgot something though.

Last edited by -JPT- on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
Platform: xbox 360/one
UESPoints: 14
Aarah's quest fest...

Hidden:
After finishing the Dawnguard questline the other day, I decided to do a bunch of miscellaneous quests. The trouble with those is that you forget the reason for doing a lot of them, but hey ho.

Went somewhere for one of Shalidor's writings and ended up helping to free two ghost lovers whose bodies were being used by a necromancer. Took the book back to Urag-ho at the college and got some scrolls as a reward.
I'm still waiting to get the rings for the black gauntlet that's down in the Midden Dark. A journal I found says theyre in the Arcaneum, but where exactly I do not know. I thought that becoming Arch-Mage would have given me access to them, and failing that, that Urag may have shed some light on it after getting the writings for him. Alas, still no word on the elusive rings! (I shall not cheat by looking it up on the wiki though, I want to find them on my own).

I want to start the Hearthfire add on, but I still have two more people from the Hjaalmarch hold to assist. I couldnt remember which quests were given by people in that area, but I was pretty sure that retrieving Grimsever (sword) was one of them.

I discovered it dwelled in Mzinchaleft, a dwarven ruin, my least favourite places to go (theyre too big and the automatons are scary! lol).
Seeing as I was at the college visiting Urag, I decided it would be easier to take Onmund as a follower instead of traipsing to Solitude for Marcurio.

Through the golden, steamy corridors of Mzinchaleft, Onmund and I fought Falmer, spheres and centurions before we finally found Grimsever.
Unfortunately, upon retrieval, the map indicated that the person it was for lived in Riften and was therefore not one of my needed Hjaalmarch folk. Damn!

The next quest I was 90% sure was for a beggar man in Solitude. Getting Noster's helmet from Shadowgreen Cavern.

Upon arrival, I was pleased to see that the cavern was one of those vast underground glades, and Onmund was equally impressed, apparent by his exclamation of 'By the Nines!'
The helmet sat in a chest, atop of a tall cliff that was accessed by spiralling up the path around it. Bears, wolves and spriggans blocked the way but otherwise it was a very short quest.
We took the helmet back to Noster, who did live in Solitude, but unfortunately it did not count as one of the 'help the people' quests. *Sigh* Oh well, at least Noster was happy.

I think I shall look up who I need to assist, as I have no interest in randomly doing quests in the hope of picking correctly.

Edit: In looking it up, ive realised that I have been getting my holds mixed up. Solitude area is the Haarfingar hold, not the Hjaalmarch. I should be helping people in the Morthal area. D'oh!

I've also learnt that you can speak to the Jarls in the holds that you've already assisted, in order to buy land. I read somewhere that you have to have completed ALL of them before you can buy. :wat:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:56 pm 
Champion
Champion

Marilyn (II) killed an old man on his ship (as well as everybody else on board); he died bravely. Sithis was pleased (I suppose).

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:49 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
I loaded up my PS3 character and finished off the College of Winterhold questline. She also finished leveling her magic skills (the last one was Restoration). After that, I attempted to work on her stealth, but my console kept freezing so I gave up on it. It was getting rather annoying.

On my PC, I continued where I left off with Sa'Zyrr: wandering through Alftand to do Hermaeus Mora's Daedric quest. It took me ages to get through the dungeon because I was
1. Focusing on stealth (I don't think I took a single hit through the entire dungeon).
2. Constantly chasing the kitten in order to stop her from jumping the gate and getting bitten by the dog (she got away twice).
In the end, I left off in Blackreach. It's too late to do another long dungeon crawl. I want to go to bed, not mine every ore vein I find.

That (and harvesting those Crimson Nirnroots) is a job for tomorrow. Maybe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:20 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Nelya, bosmerr Huntress:

- continued sneaking thru Forsaken Cave, sniping away draugr.
- She defeated Curalmir, got second word for Marked for Death-shout and retrieved not-quite-pristine White Phial.
- Returned to Windhelm and delivered the Phial to Nurelion. He was not happy. Had a chat with his apprentice. He's nice.
- After selling loot, Nelya travelled to Riverwood and went to rent "attic room". Had chat with a Blade in hiding, got the horn.
- Slept the night in the Inn (well, she already paid for the bed, might as well use it). Left Delphine to find her way own way to Kyne's Grove and took the Horn to High Hrothgar. She was officially greeted as Dragonborn and Arngeir gave her a tip for more dragon shouts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:29 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am being lumberjack and is okay!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:19 pm 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PS3 PS4
Other Profiles: BuzBee3(PSN)
WooHoo, Ursula and Mjoll went to Gloomreach to collect Glowing Mushrooms. Found a missing and really missed DAWNBREAKER. WTF; how did you end up in the dirt in Gloomreach??.
I was pretty sure I lost in when battling a Deathlord with Disarm shout. Anyway, pretty happy to find it. that really bothered me.
The funny sight on this day out, was telling the Steadfast Dwarven Sphere, "Hiss" to "go home". Watching it wheel it's way, through the world. We followed at a distance. Anyway, it encountered a Sabercat that pounced on it. That was cute. I shot the Sabercat and off Hiss went, back to Solstheim I presume. Kind of fun running around with that for awhile.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:28 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Found an Orc stronghold that was supposedly cursed and have been assigned the task of getting some troll fat and a daedra heart for them so they can perform a ritual to Malacoth.
I found some troll fat no bother but not sure where to get the heart. Will look in the shops. I think I had one at some point but I think I ate it, (or used it in a potion).

Helped a woman kill the hags and hagravens infesting Darklight Tower.

Went to Morthal then Dawnstar. Frida at the Pestle and Mortar wanted me to get her ring of pure mixtures for her, which was lost in Forsaken Cave. I'd been there before for The White Phial, so just had to pop in quick through the back entrance to get the ring.
Frida didnt count as one of the 'assist the people of Hjaalmarch' ( where are these so called people!) but I remember that Captain Wayfinder was one of them, when I got some Fine cut void salts for him (funnily enough they had also been in Forsaken Cave on the first visit). For some reason he wants some more, and the ones I currently have he doesnt seem to want.

My destruction skill reached 100 (woo!), my second skill to do so (the first being sneak last week). I went to the college to see if I could purchase any master level spells from Faralda. She didnt have any, but gave me a book 'Power of the elements,' which had a riddle in it.
I figured it out and after looking in two wrong areas I found the correct location and a second riddle appeared. Solving this and then a third finally led me to the last place and i learnt the master spell, Fire Storm. It needs 348 magicka and I only currently have about 320, so I need a few more level ups, or some more enchantments on my armour to be able to use it.

Tried out a few spells that I never use, like Reanimate corpse and Circle of Protection (that one looks cool), although there were no undead around at the time so it was purely aesthetic really!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:51 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Quote:
Frida didnt count as one of the 'assist the people of Hjaalmarch' ( where are these so called people!)

You will want to go to Morthal. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

sinister wrote:

Yep, realised afterwards that Dawnstar wasnt in the right hold either! :oops:

Turns out it doesn't matter anyway, as the jarl has sold me the land even though I havent helped everyone. *shrug*

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:33 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Aarah wrote:
sinister wrote:

Yep, realised afterwards that Dawnstar wasnt in the right hold either! :oops:

Turns out it doesn't matter anyway, as the jarl has sold me the land even though I havent helped everyone. *shrug*

It's enough you do the "Laid to Rest" ¨-quest to get the house/land. Helping people gets you Thaned.

Yesterday was National Holiday (yay for Vappu) so I didn't have work and weather was too cold to go for vappu-picnic. So I got chance to play more than usual.

Danae Neryssa, altmer Nightblade and her friend Illia the witch:
- Retrieved Lisbeth's stolen shippment from some Forsworn infested cave (it was Bruca's leap...if I remember correctly).
- Returned to Markath, delivered statue to Lisbeth, turned it Bounty for the Jarl, did few other small quests and sold loot in Markath.
- While Danae was in Understone Keep, her hatred for Thalmor override her common sense. One Fury-spell led to a very large brawl, where even the Jarl took part. Ondolemar and his bodyguards did get killed as well as three or four Markath guards. Things got so out of hand that Danae had trouble getting guards to accept surrender. She had to pay a fine of 2000 golds but she considers it worth the pleasure seeing Ondolemar dead. (Besides she got some of that back by looting the bodies and selling their stuff).
- Even after all that trouble, the Jarl gave her mission to retrieve a shield. Danae shopped some new spells from Calcelmo (including calm, which she would had needed earlier).
- Danae and Illia wandered around a bit and found Harmugstahl, explored it and killed a mage experimenting with spiders.
- Killed a dragon outside Karthwasten and helped the mine owner.
- Entered the Blind Cliff Cave (and all the other Blind Cliff's following it), meh, that place in lenghty. Left them there.

Do'radza, a khajit master thief and Meeko
- Did few jobs for Vex and Delvin which kept him fast traveling from one end of the map to the other.
- Got the Special job for Markath
- Met the silversmith and found out his stolen property was quite near his home.
- Travelled to Lakeview Manor, did some work on the house while waiting for the night.
- Entered Pinewatch... and while he was there.. Xbox froze..totally. I had to pull the plug. Maybe it was caused by over heating this time, since I've played longer than usual.
- Had to do Pinewatch all over again, still hasn't reached the end of dungeon.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:23 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
I played the new Bosmer I made last weekend.

Maradel the bandit-turned-thief returned to Riften to inform Maven Black-Briar that her takeover of Honningbrew Meadery has been sealed. She turned in her side quests to Vex and Delvin and asked for new ones.

Having accepted her first pickpocketing quest from Delvin, she took training lessons with Vipir to bring her meagre pickpocketing skill up to speed, then practiced on the citizens of Riften. I've missed a lot by not playing a pickpocket sooner. Stealing arrows from the guards is fun ;-)

Other than that, she broke into Bolli's house for Vex, helped Svana convince Haelga to stop practicing her Dibellan arts at the Bunkhouse, and took out a den of Skooma dealers for the jarl of Riften. If she's lucky, her loot will fetch enough coin to buy Honeyside.

She started to ride back to Riften and stopped to camp at Shor's Stone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 126  Next