UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 'What You Did in Skyrim Today' Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:03 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 7
Lieth has been traveling alone for once, and really enjoying the solitude. It has also been a nice way of testing her skill and strength at her current level of training. Doing some mining in Dawnstar, she met Silus over a mead and discussed a daedric dagger he's in pursuit of. She agreed to find the pieces of the dagger for him.

She has found two pieces, her favorite in the Forsworn camp. She infiltrated it with minor loss to life. Well, as close to minor as her bow happy hands could get.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:46 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3
UESPoints: 0
Ahriman, somewhat sneaky Redguard warrior finished Sanguine's quest. Clearing out Morvuskar was easier than I expected. Most warlock died with one arrow from the shadows. At one point, he had three dead warlocks piled up one over another. I wish I could have been able to take a screen shot of it. Only when they managed to use their spells, he was forced to take healing potion. One warlock he caught sleeping, he didn't even wake up when Ahriman's scimitar sliced him up.

After getting the Sanguine Rose, Ahriman found himself teleported to Bannered Mare. He chopped some firewood for Hulda, tried to woo Saadia, who just wanted sell him food. Then he visited the merchants of Whiterun, selling loot.
He then returned to Windstad Manor, where Alesan gave him flower (how sweet) and he gave Alesan a sweetroll. He really should find a mother for the boy.
Rest of the time he spent building addition to his house and furnising and arranging it. Until he run out of raw materials. He has all three wings (bedroom, store room and armoury) built now but all the rooms don't have all the furniture yet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:51 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
UESPoints: 1
I loaded Wild-Like-The-Sea and walked to Solitude. Along the way, I harvested every plant and bug ingredient I could see. By the time I got to Solitude, I had managed to harvest another 300 or so butterfly wings. And another few thousand plants.

Anyway, she killed a Hagraven in Ahtar's house and then returned to Whiterun. I noticed that, for whatever reason, the Companions Quests Completed stat (along with the total Quests Completed one) was counting down whenever I finished one of the radiant quests. It's a little annoying, but I suppose I can count the quests I've done if I really need to get an accurate number for ElderStats. I dunno why it's doing that, but it's kinda annoying.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:38 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Ahriman fetched Runil's diary from Bloated Mans grotto, first time I was there without Sinding... Spriggans, sabrecats... Then Ahriman was attacked by dragon outside Sunderstone gorge. A necromancer guarding the cave and hunter from the nearby camp joined the fray. Things got intersting when a mage and dragon was attacking him. Ahriman killed both, don't know what happened to the hunter, couldn't find body.
Then he emptied Bilegulch mine for the jarl, returned to Falkreanth and became thane. Took Rayya with him, build small cabin and returned home.
after spending some time home, Ahriman and Rayya headed for Deadman's something, to fetch that book for bards. Rayya went missing for most of the dungeon crawl. Ahriman tested Sanguine Rose in battle for the first time. Got a ebony sword from Olaf. After getting out, pit stop and some smithing in Windstad Manor and to the Solitude.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:49 pm 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PS3 PS4
Other Profiles: BuzBee3(PSN)
Felinia and Farkas with Meeko in tow, finally got out of Dustman's Cairn and Crypt. Whew, that was exhausting. (on Expert, then Adept)
Meeko guarded the door because he kept getting killed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:50 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

In one week, Lieth's home in the forest (Lakeview Manor) was broken into by bandits, twice. The first time, the bard was killed in the front room right in front of the children. The second time, Vilkas was kidnapped and taken to Embershad Mine.

So Lieth dug into her life savings and bought Proudspire Manor. She even took extra jobs with the Guild in order to have it decorated. And although Vilkas loves the house (and the fact that its just the four of them plus the dog), Lieth is horrified that the house didn't come with a properly working cooking pot.

Curse my poor memory.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:52 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
I sorted out a bug that was affecting Vilja so that she ran around naked when she should have worn armour. After that I took Lydia also along and strutted through Whiterun Hold with two babes like my trucker moustache- sporting Breton was some pimp. We killed all sorts of nasties, but the most entertaining was a thief who came from nowhere and demanded gold. I told him I had none, and the fool believed it. He ran away with a last tough-guy line. He should have kept his mouth shut, since I got [&@%!] and Fus-Ro-Dahed him across the road. He wasn't even back on his feet when Vilja's first arrow struck him and Lydia was on him with the axe of Whiterun.

Then we reached Rorikstead, where things became a bit laggy. That was caused by twenty legionnaires, who chased two Stormcloaks around the village. After dispatching them they didn't have the sense to move on, but remained milling around on a field.

Beyond Rorikstead I had to quit, since I killed Lydia by accident. A few bandits attacked on a steep slope, and I used Unrelenting Force on them. Sadly, the blast caught also Lydia, who fell dozens of yards to a rather spectacular death. Oh well, must be more careful in the future.

I have to say that Vilja has enlivened things quite a lot. Not only she herself chatters a lot, but she also has amusing chats with Lydia. That's accomplished by sound-bites from Lydia's voicetype, which are used to answer Vilja's comments. The conversations sound surprisingly natural, and give Lydia a bit more character. She seems to be a rather no-nonsense type.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion
Platform: PS3, Xbox 360
I received a quest from the Companions to kill the bandit leader in Silverdrift Lair. I had already cleared the place previously but no matter, it's a bit of gold and the chance to acquire some sundry items that I can sell for a bit more gold...

Upon entering the ruin I immediately espied some draugr, along with a few dead bandits. Further into the ruin, and a lot more draugr and dead bandits later it was obvious this quest wasn't quite your normal "kill the bandits" quest, mainly because the bandits were already, erm, dead. A little delving later I neared my objective, but this was not a bandit leader but a Dragon Priest leering over the bodies of yet more dead bandits.

Some "bandit leader" that was - but his ebony equipment will fetch a pretty price at market at least... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:46 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Malandor started investigating Forsworn Conspiracy in Markath. He left pile of bodies after him (Nepos' house and Treasury House.) He found Thonar Silver-Blood rude and don't like him at all. Good thing he's not working for them. (See: Your Skyrim characters).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:50 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Morrobloodtribunal, Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
UESPoints: 2
On their way from Riften to a sweep job in Windhelm Marilyn (II) and Meeko were surprised by a thunderstorm; seeking shelter from the rain in a nearby cave they discovered a nice stash of Dwarven wares but were ambushed by Falmer. They cleared the cave but shied back from a passage leading yet deeper into the subterranean abode of the Eyeless Ones. After a night of uneasy sleep they were glad to see daylight again.

Business in Windhelm concluded, Marilyn remembered she had let Oengul the blacksmith talk her into promising to go looking for Queen Freydis's sword in Cronvangr Hall. Is there any reason why vampires and spiders tend to share habitats? There were an awful lot of spiders in that cave, and the spectre of Mari's arachnophobia (born in Bleak Falls Barrow long ago and believed to have died when she defeated Nimhe in Markarth) briefly raised its ugly head again; there were moments where she would have run if not for Meeko who showed a great talent for getting mobbed by a dozen creepy-crawlies at the same time, prompting his mistress to loose a rain of arrows in his defense. ("Don't!" *thwap* "Hurt!" *thwap* "My!" *thwap* "Dog!" *thwap*) The vampires were negligible by comparison.

After all that hassle, Marilyn thought that being shown a few tricks at the forge was a poor reward, so she rewarded herself by stealing all coin and the best arrows from Oengul's merchant chest.

Jeder sollte einmal reisen in das schöne Vvardenfell!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:05 am 
Layman
Layman

Platform: PC, PS3
Rufilis spent two days purchasing supplies for Lakeview Manor. It was early morning when under the suggestion of Faendal he headed out towards Half-Moon Mill to purchase the lumber required. Upon arrival it was obvious to Rufilis that both residents of the mill (Hert and Hern) were in fact Vampires and after a moments confusion as to how they were happily walking around in the day he unsheathed Dawnbreaker and smited those evil creatures. Then realising that still required the lumber he remembered Deadwood Lumber Mill in Falkreath and began making his way there. While travelling there and in his simple leather armour he decided it might be a wise idea to hunt some game on the way to collect a little money to balance against the lumber purchase. By the time he arrived he had collect 3 wolf, 1 Elk and 1 Bear hide.
While enjoying a nice mug of mead in the Dead Man's Drink he heard a familiar sound, he threw his mead on the floor (much to the annoyance of Narri who was left to clean up) and rushed out the door just to catch the familiar sight of a tail sail passing over head. After rounding up several of the town guards and some rather adventurous feeling civilians who were probably better staying out the way, they bombarded the creature with arrows until it crash landed towards Peak's Shade Tower. Once there Rufilis charged in sword and shield in hand until the dragon was slain, after that it was back to Dead Man's Drink for a few celebratory drinks with the townsfolk before a nice peaceful evening stroll home to Lakeview Manor.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:04 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC (Morrowind, Oblivion), X360 (Skyrim)
Delia-Jessamine Maric, Breton stealth-mage and student of the Thu'um, and Aela the Huntress, Nord huntress:
1. Began traveling to Hag's End following the instructions in the "Letter From A Friend."
2. Were ignored by a dragon near Riverwood.
3. Had to kill a giant on the road between Riverwood and Whiterun. It was Aela's idea. Jess was bummed out about it, but Aela wasn't upset.
4. Caught Lydia entertaining a Whiterun guard at Breezehome.
5. Fought their way through Forsworn and their occult associates at Hag's End and found another word wall.

Longer version
Spoiler:
Still wanting to learn more about the Thu'um (and trying to avoid the inevitable meeting with Delphine, who Jess thinks is a manipulator), Delia-Jessamine Maric, Breton stealth-mage, decided to follow the mysterious "Letter from a Friend" that she received shortly after the fight with Mirmulnir. That would take Jess across Skyrim to Hag's End. She asked Aela if she would come along. Of course, Aela was up for it.

So, Jess and Aela began the journey to Whiterun via Helgen and Riverwood. On the road north of Riverwood, they saw a dragon fly low over them. They chased it, but it eventually flew toward the Throat of the World. Jess wondered if the Greybeards saw it, too.

While chasing the dragon, Jess almost ran smack into a giant on the road between Riften and Whiterun. Jess didn't want to kill the giant, but Aela said they needed to, as it was too close to the farms. "Remember the first time we met?" Aela reminded Jess, who remembered seeing Aela and two other Companions killing a giant on Pelagia Farm. Sadly, Jess believed Aela was right, and helped her kill it. Jess had never killed a giant other than the ones that were terrorizing Largashbur. She was bummed out for the rest of the day.

At Whiterun, Jess decided to check in on Lydia and Breezehome. Entering Breezehome, a Whiterun guard quickly excused himself and exited. So, Lydia has male guests over when Jess isn't around, just like Iona does. It made Jess like Lydia a little more than before, though she still thinks Lydia is a spy for Balgruuf.

Jess decided to stay at Breezehome instead of Jorrvaskr that night. She wasn't up for seeing her husband and thought it might be a good idea to keep an eye on, I mean, get to know Lydia a little better. It was the first time she had slept at Breezehome.

Jess and Aela left early and continued the journey to Hag's End via Rorikstead, Dragon Bridge and Solitude. Other than fending off an assassin, the journey was mostly uneventful. They spent the night at Proudspire.

It was a rainy, stormy, cold morning when they arrived at Deepwood Redoubt. Forsworn! In Haafingar! With a name like Hag's End, she shouldn't have been surprised, but Jess was displeased with herself for not checking this place earlier.

Deepwood Redoubt and Hag's End were strange, scary places. They fought their way through Forsworn, witches, hags, and a teleporting Hagraven.

They stepped onto a balcony overlooking the area.
"You don't see that every day," Aela said.
"Actually, we were just down there."
"I mean the sacrificial altar that you're standing next to."
"Oh, right. You don't see that every day."

Jess found the Word Wall that was the objective of their quest. They couldn't stand the idea of sleeping in the witches' den, so Jess and Aela went down to the Forsworn camp to sleep for a few hours in the cold, snowy night.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:46 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Malandor, bosmer assassin, escaped from Cidhna Mine (on take three or four). For the first times, he was killed when all the other forsworn prisoners ganged up on him after killing Madanach. He's good at sneaking and taking out single target but when facing a open battle against multiple opponents...he sucks. And some of those prisoners used spells, not fair. He didn't have enough magic to heal himself fast enough.

On take three (or was it four?), he went with Madanach until he got his gear back and then killed the king in Rags before he could leave the Markaths Ruins. Naturally, the other forsworn turned on him and Malandor ran out. What followed was long fight-run-heal-fight-run-hide-heal-fight around lower Markath. He managed to take out the rest of the forsworn. Several guards were also killed, not that Malandor cares. Thonar Silver-Blood gifted him a ring and Malandor reminded it was his fault he ended up in than mine in first place.

So, after brief stop at Vindrell hall, Malandor put on his shrouded armor he had left there and did a quick pre-dawn visit to Treasury House. Now, this is what he's good at, getting in and out undetected...he might have stabbed Thonar more times than nessessary, but it was personal.
That done, he switched to civilian clothes and hung around Understone Keep until Jarl came to his throne. While waiting, he sold loot to insomniac orc smith.
Jarl Igmund was so pleased with the out come that he made Malandor a Thane. (The forsworn are without a leader and Silver-Bloods where given a lesson). Blade of Reach which turned out to be two-handed battleaxe. Bleh. Malandor could barely carry it, not to mention to swing it.

After visiting merchants to get rid of loot and listening rumors (most of the Markath citizen seem to think that Madanach got out alive and is now out there free), Malandor stopped at the Vindrell hall and prepared to leave Markath for awhile. Hung the Blade of Reach to a weapon rack.
His first stop was delivering firesalts to Balimund in Riften then to the Peryite's Shire (he found the missing flawless ruby when mining ore in Cidhna Mine. The Prince of Plague basically hired him to take care of certain elf... Then Malandor scouted the region, and located the place his new mark is. Didn't enter it yet and just wandered around...killed two cave-bears and found the Lovers Stone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:23 pm 
Champion
Champion

Varyag wrote:
On take three (or was it four?), he went with Madanach until he got his gear back and then killed the king in Rags before he could leave the Markaths Ruins. Naturally, the other forsworn turned on him and Malandor ran out. What followed was long fight-run-heal-fight-run-hide-heal-fight around lower Markath. He managed to take out the rest of the forsworn. Several guards were also killed, not that Malandor cares. Thonar Silver-Blood gifted him a ring and Malandor reminded it was his fault he ended up in than mine in first place.

So, after brief stop at Vindrell hall, Malandor put on his shrouded armor he had left there and did a quick pre-dawn visit to Treasury House. Now, this is what he's good at, getting in and out undetected...he might have stabbed Thonar more times than nessessary, but it was personal.

Bosmer assassins think alike! :D Did you eat him too?

Marilyn and Meeko, on their way back from Windhelm to Riften, discovered a site where a rather unfriendly bunch of mages were excavating some ancient Nord catacombs; the mastermind behind the whole operation turned out to be a Redguard necromancer who had gone raving nuts over the death of her husband, so Mari reunited the two with a swift arrow. A pity really, the woman had quite the badass voice.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:50 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Bosmer assassins think alike! :D Did you eat him too?[/quote]

Afraid not, need to do Namira's quest first. Did empty his room of valuables though.

Malandor travelled to Heljachen hall and continued his building project until he ran out of materials. Looked for iron ore veins in the mountains and trained sneaking in Stonehill Bluff. As long as you don't go too close to a giant you can sneak around their camp and they ignore you.

Then he travelled to Dawnstar, bought all iron ingots from Rustleif (+ other rawmaterials). Went to Nightcaller temple, was attacked by two icewraiths. Thank divines that he had eye of Melka with him. Asked Erandur's help and the priest of Mara agreed to come with him. Malandor has learned by the hard way to take reinforcements with him when exploring dwemer ruins. (For some reason Malandor likes the Dunmer priest, his spells and Malandor's bow are good combination, they usually get enemies before they reach the pair).

Together they entered Bthardamz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:44 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

A glitch caused by one of my mods forced me to restart my Altmer, Sylmirie. At least the glitch didn't affect the saves on my other characters. I only had one save of her so...yeah...that was dumb. Anyway, she's home in Markarth now, doing jobs for the Jarl. Sigh.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:29 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Malandor and Erandur continued their trek thru Bthardamz, sniping Afflicted on their way. That place is HUGE. The Afflicted aren't making them even sweat but the darwen automatons are whole different thing. Malandor gave Erandur two staves and now the priest wields _both_, blasting fire and ice at same time. No wonder Malandor likes him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:40 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Today I left stronghold to find High King Torygg of Skyrim! He will tell me how to make Orsinium great again!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC (Morrowind, Oblivion), X360 (Skyrim)
Some of this was done a few days ago, but I wanted to try some different approaches to the "Diplomatic Immunity" quest before posting an "official update".

17th of Last Seed, 4E203 - Two years since the destruction of Helgen

Delia-Jessamine Maric, Breton stealth-mage, with Aela the Huntress, Nord huntress:
1. Woke up with her true love in a snowy Forsworn camp at Deepwood Redoubt.
2. Traveled back to Riverwood for the dreaded meeting with Delphine.
3. Learned Delphine's plan to find out what the Thalmor know about the dragons: Send Jess, a frequent target of Thalmor assassins, to a party at the Thalmor Embassy under her real name. Brilliant. But we'll suspend our disbelief and play along.
[Starting here I did the Diplomatic Immunity quest using three different approaches. The "Kill 'Em All" method, the "Use Your Illusion" method, and the final and official "Use Your Illusion But Kill Some Of 'Em" method. All three methods were successful, but only the last one "counts".]
4. Had Malborn smuggle into the Embassy the following items: her Amulet of Dibella, her enchanted ring and circlet, 2 bottles of Alto Wine, 2 bottles of Sleeping Tree Sap, a horker tusk, and a copy of "The Lusty Argonian Maid". That's all. May Dibella guide and protect her.
5. Went to a Thalmor party to reminisce with her old friends [/Ricky Nelson]. Was jealous and a bit insulted when Aela walked right past the Thalmor guards outside while Jess had to show an invitation. Nonetheless, Jess entered the party alone.
6. Thought about a controversial subject on this forum while speaking with the Thalmor hosts inside.
7. Discovered that Thalmor guards are not distracted by thrown tomatoes. Sneaked and calmed her way through the embassy. Found what she needed to find. Rescued a Breton and a Bosmer. Killed Rulindil and the torturer, and Malborn's escorts, but no one else.
8. Wondered how Aela knew where to meet up after the party.
9. Fought an Elder Dragon while wearing party clothes and using no weapons. Just to be perfectly clear, Jess wore the party clothes, not the dragon. Received assists from Aela and three Thalmor Justiciars. Allowed the Justiciars to live, which was a first, I think.
10. Read dossiers on the porch at Proudspire and received counsel from Aela.
11. Met Delphine again. Is a little more trusting of Delphine, now, despite her cockamamie plan.
12. Went to Riften to look for this Esbern fellow.

Long version
Spoiler:
Delia-Jessamine Maric, Breton stealth-mage, and Aela the Huntress, Nord huntress, woke up in a snowy Forsworn camp at Deepwood Redoubt on the second anniversary of the destruction of Helgen. Jess wished she could remember the date of the first time she met her true love, but alas, she did not know.

They left Deepwood Redoubt and meandered into the northern Reach. Jess had never been there before and found it more beautiful than she expected. They traded at Mor Khazgur and moved on. Then they traveled to Riverwood via Dragon Bridge, Rorikstead, and Whiterun for the dreaded meeting with Delphine. The trip was quite eventful, but in the interest of brevity, I will leave out the details.

At Riverwood, they learned Delphine's plan to find out what the Thalmor knew about the return of dragons. I can find no way to reconconcile Delphine's ridiculous plan with the roleplay of a character that has been a frequent target of Thlamor assassins, so we'll just have to suspend our disbelief and conclude that...

...It's just crazy enough to work!

Anyway, Jess and Aela went along with it and met Malborn in Solitude, who said he could smuggle some things into the Thalmor Embassy for Jess. Because she was attending a party, Jess wanted to show off her jewelry, of course, so she gave Malborn her Amulet of Dibella, her enchanted wedding ring (with health and magicka regen), and her circlet (with fortify conjuration and illusion).

"Anything else?" Malborn asked.
"Well, I guess I should take some stuff for the party," Jess replied, and gave him 2 bottles of Alto Wine and 2 bottles of Sleeping Tree Sap.
"Anything else?"
Jess gave him a horker tusk and her copy of "The Lusty Argonian Maid". Aela scowled.

Then they met Delphine, who asked if Jess had given Malborn the gear she wanted.

Gear?

Well, it seemed a bit late for that, so Jess boarded the carriage. Outside the Embassy, Jess had to show credentials, but Aela just walked right past the guard, making Jess wonder what Aela has that she doesn't have. Jess entered the party feeling slightly insulted. Aela stayed outside.

When asked, Jess avoided revealing her name to Elenwen. She then chatted with Maven, Erikur, and Idgrod (who Jess had never met and who seemed like a bizarre but likable person). She also spoke with Ondolemar (who, according to the wiki article, should not have been there for my character, but was there nonetheless).

While speaking with Elenwen and Ondolemar, Jess felt her conflicted views on the Civil War solidifying into a less conflicted position. I will refrain from stating what that position is for obvious reasons... let's just say it's beyond the scope of this thread.

Jess then met with Malborn and got Razelan to cause a scene. She got her "gear", such that it was, and began sneaking through the Embassy. She tried throwing tomatoes (telekinesis) to cause distractions, but the Thalmor guards were too disciplined for that. A few times, she dual-cast Pacify spells to get past Thalmor - the spell seemed to erase the short-term memories of any Thalmor who saw her, as no one ever raised an alarm.

After behaving with such good manners for most of the time she was at the embassy, Jess finally lost it in the torture chamber and let loose her fury in the form of two Dremora Lords, which killed Rulindil and the torturer, and Malborn's escorts. The trio of Jess, Malborn, and Etienne left through the trap door, where they found Aela fighting a troll. How'd she know where to meet? Regardless, the foursome left.

Exiting into the night, an Elder Dragon was fighting someone nearby. Jess and Aela went to assist. Jess was still wearing the party attire and had no weapons, but no matter. They killed the dragon and then realized that they had been fighting it alongside three Thalmor Justiciars. The Justiciars walked away after the fight ended. Perhaps witnessing Jess absorb a dragon soul spooked them. Who knows? Jess decided that for once, she would not provoke the Thalmor to attack. Let them survive to tell what they had witnessed.

Jess and Aela returned to Solitude. Interestingly, they were attacked by a Thalmor wizard near the stables.

The next day, they read the dossiers on the porch at Proudspire. Jess discussed her views on the Civil War.

"In a way, I agree," Aela said. "But as Companions, it would be best if we stay out of it."
"I understand. But I'm also the Dragonborn."
"I may not be able to help you," Aela said.
"I understand that, too. I will love you anyway."
"And I, you. I'll stay by your side for as long as you stay out of the war. But if you get involved, you will need to find another traveling companion. I'm sorry."
"Don't be."[/roleplay] [/cheesy dialogue]

Jess and Aela traveled back to Riverwood over the next couple of days and met with Delphine again. Jess sees Delphine in a different light now, understanding her paranoia. Maybe she isn't so bad after all.

The next step would be to find the old Blade Esbern. He is presumably hiding in the Ratway in Riften. Thank the Nine. Jess wants to get back to Riften, anyway. They left the next morning and had an uneventful trip.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:22 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Unjustice in Helgen!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:33 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Malandor and Erandur killed Orchandor. When they left the dwemer ruins, they were attacked by blood dragon. Stop at Heljachen Hall to drop off loot and then to Peryites shire to fetch their reward. Peryite claimed he has claim for him afterlife. malandor was like, take a number and join the line.

Switched character and picked up Yurie, orc smith. She recently finished Cursed tribe and aquired Volenruud (or whatever the spelling is). Faitful to Malacath, she feels honourbound to wear it. Unfortunately her skills are for onehanded. So she did bounty quest to get some practise, cleared Soljund Sinkhole from draugs and saved her husband from bandits who had kidnapped him. Did crafting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:59 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

It was Nelya's turn today. She hunted in south Riften and found Chrystladrift Cave. This is place she is going to visit often... A shire to Kynareth. Met Ria outside, the Companions are starting to appeal to her. Killed trolls and wolves. Climbed 7000 steps...interesting journey...bears, sabre cats, frost troll and then attack from blood dragon and icewraith at the same time! By the time she get to High Hrothgar she was pretty [&@%!]. Most of Arngeirs lectures missed her ears...blah blah, blah... Only when Kynareth was mentioned she got intersted. After learning more of Shouts, she got mission from them...and her crap beaten out by Arngeir... For stealing one single potato... Did you know Arngeir knows iceform - shout? outch. :Twisted Evil:
Returned to Ivarsted, got attacked by cultist, slept the night in the Inn. Sold loot in Whiterun.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:53 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Whiterun the Beautiful!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:55 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

UESPoints: 1
2day i maryd Serana, and convinced Dolphin and Esburn that Parturnax is not a dragon. u cin do it 2, but will need 100 speech and be nerd mastr race. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:40 pm 
Champion
Champion

You know what, Gbaji, Borat would make a great addition to Interesting NPCs. There are by far too few humorous characters in Skyrim as it is (and certainly too few humorous player characters!).

One of these days I noticed that it's a year now in-game since Marilyn began her second life as a newly released ex-convict in Falkreath. She 's achieved quite a lot in this time, especially considering that she spent about one third of it in jail. Her latest accomplishment was the stealthy assassination of Vittoria Vici at her wedding in Solitude. Third time I did that quest, and the first time I got away unspotted (didn't even trigger Veezara's intervention). I had disguised myself in Solitude Guard Armor and Helmet (with the Masquerader's Guile perk from Requiem which enables you to pass as a member of the faction whose armor you wear) and found a nice convenient nook on the battlements where I could snipe both the bride and bridegroom without being seen by anybody else. Only one of the guards saw through my disguise and stopped me because of some minor bounty but could be bribed to shut up. Disguise and murder weapon (the bow provided by Gabriella) were later disposed of in the sea near Solitude Harbour. Most satisfying Red Wedding ever (outside of A Song of Ice and Fire).

ImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 126  Next