UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:39 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC and PS3
UESPoints: 0
Theives Guild ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:14 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: BurningSuitcase
dubq wrote:
Theives Guild ;)

Ah, for some reason it looks cool on your character, but on mine, it looks dumb. Maybe that's just 'cause I am a Khajiit though. I don't like wearing helmets or hoods on beast races. :p

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: oblivion, morrowind
Platform: Xbox 360s
I started as a Nord because I wanted to be a native. I thought is would give an advantage as far as personality. I gave that up right away because I wanted to a a sneaky character. I changed to a wood elf archer. I still did not like it though. I just did not think it was a powerful enough character. I am now a Orc berserker. Heavy armor and two handed weapon. I sneak till they start to open their eyes then charge. OMG this game is designed for a heavy hitter. So easy compared the an archer. I never used to get cut scenes and now I get one all the time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:15 am 
Initiate
Initiate

I love being a sniper, so I chose a wood elf. I started making his face and the next thing I know, he's starting to look like David Bowie. "Bowie", now that's a good name for an archer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
I'm a high elf battlemage with loyalties to the Empire. Currently specializing in destruction, conjuration, two handed, and heavy armor. Level 75 atm -_-

I WAS going to join the blades, I loved their armor and their stats were better than silly Imperial (comparable to steel I think) but then they suddenly won't talk to me unless I

Spoiler:
kill Paarthanuux (spelling is so wrong)

so now I don't think I'll be roleplaying into that, I can't bring myself to do it.

Spoiler:
he was very helpful when we first met and guided me through the first fight with Alduin. I find it VERY unreasonable that they want me to kill him suddenly, when my efforts could be better used for other things like rebuilding their burnt out organization

So for now just a legate in the imperial army using two handed destruction and conjuration from afar wearing enchanted imperial armor and Vokun as my headgear. If they get close, I'll turn to my daedric greatsword. Me and my two faithful dremora lords love those greatswords :D

Too many perks to list but name is Zanaver. Not much of a backstory tbh, was in the wrong place at the wrong the wrong time and that's why I got arrested. But I can see what the Thalmor are doing to divide Skyrim and try to start a full on civil war. They know that by banning talos, a lot of stubborn nords will retaliate against the Empire. In reality, skyrim and the empire have a common enemy, and only united can we eventually stand up against the Thalmor. That's why a quick and speedy reunification is the best hope for everyone. If Ulfric wins, then the Thalmor can pick us off divided and weakened.

The imperials need more magic users and I'm the best man for the job. I can also gain Thalmor trust easily since I'm a high elf.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:03 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim
Platform: PC
I'm going to make 3 characters.

First one:

Name: Goji'ra
Race/Gender: Khajiit male.
Style: The sneaky type, bow and arrow, dual-wielding daggers.

Second:

Name: Lurtz
Race/Gender: Orc male.
Style: Pure warrior class, hacking and slashing with a two-handed axe, and will be enchanting/smithing a lot.

Third:

Name: Quorthon
Race/Gender: Imperial male.
Style: Battlemage, using one-handed, and a spell in the other hand, and of course heavy armor.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:01 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion GOTY
Platform: Xbox 360
Name: Inconceivable
Race: Dark Elf
Playstyle: Battlemage who can switch from full warrior to full mage
Favorite Combinations:
Spoiler:
Dawnbreaker (Flawless Health Absorbtion Elven Sword) + Mace of Molag Bal/Mehrunes Razor
Dawnbreaker/Mehrunes Razor/Mace of Molag Bal + Shield (Shield of Ysgramor)
Fireball x2
Conjure Flame Atronarch + Dawnbreaker
Honed Ancient Nord Greatsword of Scorching
Wuuthrad
What am I currently doing: Leveling up SMithing for daedric stuff and doing the theives guild questline
Achievements: Traveled to Sovngarde and slew the nordic god of destruction himself
College of Winterhold Arch-mage
Harbringer of the Companions
Thane of Whiterun
Legate in the Imperial Legion
And I also have Morokei and Vokun
:mrgreen:

Last edited by Argonanza on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Put things like that in spoilers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Platform: PC of course!
I've created a new guy.

Kalish of Taneth
Redguard
Nightblade-Spellsword cross
One-hand, destruction, alteration, sneak
College of Winterhold and Stormcloaks

Living in the port town of Taneth in southern Hammerfell, Kalish was barely entering adolescence when Hammerfell broke away from the Empire and fought the Dominion. Although a child, he fought alongside his older brothers against the elves. After the war he settled back in Taneth working at the docks and living life easy. A few years later, a traveling wizard stopped by the inn at Taneth and put on a show for some extra gold. Astonished at this peaceful and amusing use of magic (instead of the Dominion using it to burn down buildings and kill comrades), he wanted to learn some of it for himself.

Against all odds, he set out to nearby Cyrodiil where he would hope to find a more magic-friendly populace and teachers. He spent years with the Guild (If it even exists this late in the 4th era, if not them a little school) learning the magic schools of alteration, destruction, and restoration. However, being a redguard, he was a little bit tempered and got into a bar brawl over a pretty lass in Cheydinhal. Kalish nearly killed the drunk and injured several guards. He fled northward into Skyrim to avoid jail.

He was caught at the border in an Imperial ambush, rounded up, and sent to Helglen...which we know what happened next. :P

After the fight, Radolf suggests Kalish to join the Stormcloaks. Considering the Empire abandoned Hammerfell and nearly killed him with no trial, Kalish decides to join the rebellion and heads north. However, his time practicing magic has made him familiar to many elves and understands the difference between Thalmor and Imperial citizen...something he hopes to teach the stubbornest of Stormcloaks.

Heheh, these back stories are fun to come up with. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:02 am 
Novice
Novice

I currently have 2 characters.

My first character (more of a tester really)-
Bragi Stormson
Nord
Stealth Based Warrior
One-hand, archery, light armour, sneak.
Companions and Stormcloaks.
Bragi is more of my tester character. He is only level 39 but is going really well for a learner character. Finished the main quest with him, a goody-two-shoes most of the time.

My second character (who I am planning to start tonight)-
Qa'urjora
Khajiit
Wanderer/ Scrounger
Heavy Armour (for unarmed gauntlets), alteration (for shields), illusion (for fear, frenzy and invisibility in a pinch), speech
I have been fleshing the idea for the character for a while. Plan to play him as a wanderer type character. Well mainly use spells to get himself out of trouble, but will fight with gauntlets when needed (thanks to the heavy armour perk). More of a RP character then anything, I am hoping he works ok.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion GOTY
Resolute Crusader wrote:
Name: Inconceivable
Playstyle: Battlemage who can switch from full warrior to full mage
Favorite Combinations:
Spoiler:
Dawnbreaker (Flawless Health Absorbtion Elven Sword) + Mace of Molag Bal/Mehrunes Razor
Dawnbreaker/Mehrunes Razor/Mace of Molag Bal + Shield (Shield of Ysgramor)
Fireball x2
Conjure Flame Atronarch + Dawnbreaker
Honed Ancient Nord Greatsword of Scorching
Wuuthrad
What am I currently doing: Leveling up SMithing for daedric stuff and doing the theives guild questline
Achievements: Traveled to Sovngarde and slew the nordic god of destruction himself
College of Winterhold Arch-mage
Harbringer of the Companions
Thane of Whiterun
Legate in the Imperial Legion
And I also have Morokei and Vokun
:mrgreen:

ah okay, i have no idea how to put spoilers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:18 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind andSkyrim at 6:15.
Platform: Oblivion and Skyrim ps3. Morrowind on pc
Name: Orgnolf (Threshold)
Race: Nord
Playstyle: Former Imperial soldier. He now is a vigilante of sorts fighting for his vision of the perfect world.
He is known to inflict brutal justice on criminals.
Weapons: A paralyzing glass axe!

[spolier]Achievments: Him and his partner, Sven, completed the Imperial questline only to turn against them and assasinate the emperor during the dark brotherhood. He now is based in the crumbling town of Riverwood, fighting so it wont end up like Helgen. Everybody thinks of him as a common criminal masquerading as a superhero. [/spoiler]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:51 am 
Layman
Layman

Platform: PS3
Name: Merrich
Race: Breton
Playstyle: Pure Mage
Story:
Merrich is a teenaged, Breton misfit from Cheydinhal who seeks to tap into his innate magical talent by studying under the great wizards of High Rock where he seeks a place to finally belong. After acquiring a good sum of inheritance money, he steals away from his family's house in the night to make the journey to High Rock. [SPOILER] With Hammerfell being lost from the Empire, he sets his course through Skyrim. After finally making his way through the Jeralls, he is caught up in an Imperial Legion ambush of what appeared to be some kind of rebel leader. At this point the aspiring mage is caught up in the plot that unfolds in the land of the Nords.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:41 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion
Platform: PC, PS3
is there away to get the PS3 to take a pic of your character and post it online?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:46 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Iceborn wrote:
Name: Eola
Species: Bosmer
Skills: Archery, One-Handed Weapons, Light Armor, Stealth, and Speechcraft.
Description: Tan skin, red eyes, black hair, war paint of a bloody hand across her mouth.
Personality: Sociopath
Backstory: As a Bosmer, she was used to being not as played as a Dunmer or any of the other Elven races, so she developed a deep loathing towards her would be controllers, the masters of their destiny. She constantly strives to unfurl whatever plans her pitiless masters may have for her by randomly and brutally murdering NPCs as she sees fit. Truly, she is a nightmare. Wretched are those who cross her path.

She's going to have a hell of a shock if she ever decides to gain the favor of Namira lol.
Spoiler:
The name of the character that guides you to gaining the Ring of Namira is named Eola. Um... see my sig?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:02 pm 
Modern Major General
Modern Major General

ES Games: Oblivn Goy, Morrwnd, Skrim
Other Profiles: Steam: The_Nanza
UESPoints: 8
Name: Daendil
Race: Bosmer (male)
Specialization: archery/assassination
Personality/alignment: Has no trouble killing people who go against his principals of justice. Lawful evil.
Looks:
Spoiler:

Don't ask me why he's nekkid. Or how that quiver stays on his back.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:45 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
My next character (after testing out the game with an Imperial battlemage):

Name: Thorgin Maerekson
Race: Nord (male)
Skill Focus: Two-Handed (Axe), Light Armour, Smithing, Speech
Standing Stone: The Lord.
Playstyle: Fighter; generally speaking, a good guy - usually helps people, doesn't steal much
Intended Factions: Companions, Stormcloacks (and then the MQ)
Backstory: Born and bred Skyrim Nord, blacksmith by trade, who wished to join the Stormcloacks to fight for the freedom of his Motherland but ended up being captured - and almost executed - by the Imperials.

After that:

Name: Gecko-on-Wall
Race: Argonian (male)
Skill Focus: Lockpicking, Light Armour, Sneak, Pickpocket, Archery, Dual-Wield (two daggers!).
Standing Stone: The Thief.
Playstyle: Rogue/adventurer/scoundrel/swashbuckler.
Intended Factions: Thieves' Guild, Bard College, maybe the MQ
Backstory: A tireless charming rogue, Gecko-on-Wall crossed into Skyrim to seek his fame and fortune, and ended up being caught by the Imperials and slated for execution. Luck then turned for the good and Alduin came to the rescue...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:42 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: III GOTY, IV GOTY, V-All DLC
Platform: Xbox, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox-piercem3
UESPoints: 7
Name: Hrolfing
Skill Focus: One Handed Axe, Shield, Light Armor
Playstyle: Up in your face, charges headfirst into battle, utilizes shouts as needed
Backstory: Hrolfing has an interesting story, as he was around during the time of the Oblivion Crisis. He made his way towards Bruma after escaping from prison, and settled to live. One day, while out hunting, he was caught in an avalanche, and was frozen deep in the mountains. Nearly 200 years later, he awoke when he was thawed out by a extremely warm winter. Asking a local farmer for the news, he learned that his homeland of Skyrim was in trouble, so he hastily made his way back, but was caught by an Imperial guard. Once again, he lucked out and escaped. Hrolfing, being a true son of Skyrim, followed Ralof out of Helgen. Rather than taking immediate action against the dragons, he wandered his homeland, amazed at the changes. Eventually, he found himself in Windhelm, and was granted an audience with Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak. The man's words moved Hrolfing's heart, and he pledged to join the Stormcloak. During the long months of guerrilla raids on Imperial Camps, Hrolfing has learned more about the dragon threat, and has even climbed The Throat of the World, and studied with the Greybeards. His dedication to his native Skyrim has grown more and more evident, and Ulfric has made him a Captain in the Stormcloak Army.

Picture:
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:21 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Online
Platform: PC (I - V, O), Xbox 360 (IV, V)
Other Profiles: JumboWheat01 (XBL/Steam/PSN/ESO)
UESPoints: 3
Name: Lossendir
Race: Altmer
Perk Focus: "Spellaxe"
Style: A dancer of sorts, weaving in and out of harm while flowing from spell to axe.
Story: A runaway from Summerset Isle, who despite being an Altmer, felt the oppression of the Thalmor and tried to escape it. This caused him to flee to the mainland, though he did not feel quite so safe there, and headed north, originally intending to work his way to High Rock, but ended up lost in the wilderness, and just happened to stumble into the Imperial ambush that captured Ulfric Stormcloak. When the dragon attacked Helgen, he managed to escape in the chaos thanks in part to the Stormclaok, Ralof. While walking with Ralof to Riverwood, he learned of the hows and the happenings within the borders of Skyrim, and felt drawn to their plight. Forgoing his trek to High Rock, he decided to stay and help how he could, believing that the Stormcloaks could one day drive the Thalmor back into the shadows...

My current character, and one that is going to get a lot of attention from me. I NEVER liked the Altmer before, but I was strangely drawn to one now... after I shrunk down his chin. Pity I play Skyrim on the Xbox, or else I would take a picture of him.

*edit* - Pure Mage just wasn't working for me, so I changed him up (see: deleted :!: ) and going at it the style that just works best for me. He's now my only character as well.

Last edited by noobishlord on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:03 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Name: deadknight
Level: 60
Standing Stone: The Lord
Combat style: Stealth, slight magic, uses bow and dual swords.
Perks: Mostly focused on stealth, 1h weapons and some illusion magic

He's is mostly good but sometimes when anger gets him he does things he regrets after

Name: Xardas
Level:25
Standing Stone: The Mage
Combat style: Magic focusing on destruction and conjuration
Perks: Like above and some alteration later

He is pure evil and has no regrets in killing :Twisted Evil:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:04 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Behnjymyn, Origin: Behnjymyn
Name: Bevos Andrano
Race: Dunmer
Skill Focus: Light Armor, Shields, One Handed Weapons
Style: Swift, agile and up close, blitzing an opponent with attacks before moving on to the next
Backstory: Bevos, as well as several other Andranos and numerous other Dunmer had been making their home in a ruin west of Vvardenfell, on the Morrowind mainland, from where they had been launching hit and run raids on Argonian camps. Bevos was particularly adroit at this, and was often chosen to lead these nighttime skirmishes. On the 3rd of Last Seed, 4E 201, Bevos lead his group of 11 Dunmer, as usual, on a raid against a group of Argonian soldiers believed to be lightly armed and traveling with merchants, an ideal target for plunder. Unfortunately, the Bosmer who sold them this information had been paid to do so by the Argonians, and Bevos' group was walking right into a trap. Upon arriving at the Argonian encampment, the group was set upon by nearly 100 well armed troops, replete with sorcerers and a small number of Orcish mercenaries. The proceeding battle was chaos, but Bevos was able to break away, and made for the border, hoping to find refuge in Cyrodiil. More unfortunately still, a detachment of Argonians, once the rest of the Dunmer were killed or captured, took off after Bevos, and so he was forced to keep running. He made his way into Cyrodiil via the Jerall Mountains, and continued on, barely resting, until he found himself in unfamiliar territory; southern Skyrim. Unbeknownst to him, his pursuers had turned back 3 days prior, and he ran from relative safety, right into an Imperial ambush on a group of Stormcloaks. Sentenced to the block with the rest of them, he came within a hair's breadth of meeting his end, when suddenly.....

See an inappropriate post or topic? Click the report button. [ ! ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:03 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Platform: All.
Name: Saebjorn
Race: Nord (male)
Skill Focus: Block, one handed blade, sneak, archery.
Standing Stone: The Lord.
Playstyle: Tomb Raider, Nord Warrior, never run.
Intended Factions: Companions, MQ, Dark Brotherhood, Stormcloaks
Backstory: A warrior born in Cyrodil travelling north after being dis-associated with the fighters guild, gets caught up in the civil war and is to be exectued without trial. A nord never runs and this man accepts his fate but the dragon Alduin at last minute attacks the town saving Saebjorn. Saebjorn angry at the Imperials for the sudden and undeserved execution vows revenge. He travels with the Stormcloaks to escape Helgen and makes his way for Whiterun, knowing full well that in order to gain his revenge against the Empire he first needs to gain power using the only skill set he has, the way of the warrior. Saebjorn joins the Companions upon his arrival in White Run knowing full well that the honor and presitge he will gain from joining their services will allow him to become a more valuable ally to Ulfric. The dragon also must be dealt with as Saebjorn saw the remorse-less attitude of this beast, he care not for prophecy and simply knows that he must defend the villagers who have already suffered so much in the civil war.

"This, you can trust."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:55 pm 
Novice
Novice

Am I the only person who uses dirt? I find it makes my characters face look/old weird most of the time unless very close up in he light... I did it for roleplay reasons but nearly no other character has dirt on their face... I figured almost every NPC I came across outside of royalty would be dirty. :(

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:03 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

MichaelTh1rte3n wrote:
Am I the only person who uses dirt? I find it makes my characters face look/old weird most of the time unless very close up in he light... I did it for roleplay reasons but nearly no other character has dirt on their face... I figured almost every NPC I came across outside of royalty would be dirty. :(

I dont really use the dirt...but war paints are awesome and make my Dunmer look very badass :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:57 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion & Skyrim
Other Profiles: Minecraft: Username_Invalid
My three characters. EDIT: there will be picks to follow up. Soon as I figure out how to stop the images going feral when I look at them in the destination folder. :roll:

Spoiler:
Name: Dan-Ru
Race: Argonian
Skill Focus: One-handed (duel), Light Armour, Speechcraft, Archery
Standing Stone: Steed
Playstyle: Drifter, Mercenary
Intended Factions: MQ
Civil War Standing: neutral -> Stormcloak
Personality: Calm and Quiet, but Kind and occasionally generous
Alignment: Good
Worships: Arkay
Married: No
House: Riften
Backstory: Orphaned shortly after being born, Dan-Ru left his marshland home and began wandering Northern Blackmarsh where he eventually joined up with a smugger rink. Still very much a youngling His time with the smuggers earnt him basic knowledge in alchemy. During a delivery job to Cyrodill, which was set to earn them thousands, they were ambushed by an Imperial patrol. Seeing that he was still very young, the offier offered Dan-Ru a home in the Imperial City where he spent the rest of his youth learning swordsmanship and archery. Not long after, his substitute father (the officer) died. He established a new house on the South-eastern coast, which burnt down while he was away. With nothing left but a worn imperial sword Dan-Ru left his imperial home and headed north to Skyrim where he met a group of curiously dressed mercenaries at Darkwater Crossing. The rest is history.

Spoiler:
Name: J'Darra
Race: Kajiit
Skill Focus: Alchemy, sneak, archery, pickpocket, lockpick, speechcraft
Standing Stone: Shadow
Playstyle: Thief gone assassin.
Intended Factions: Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild
Civil War Standing: Neutral
Personality: Cunning and an expert conman.
Alignment: Evil
Worships: None
House: Riften
Backstory: J'Darra grew up in Cyrodill where he became an infamous thief and conman. At his peak he lead a group of bandits and a merchant ship which they used to smuggle large cache's of Skooma. When his operation was discovered, his ship sunk and his men dead. J'Darra went into hiding moving from ruin to ruin to avoid patrols and bounty hunters. With a bounty over 200,000 drakes J'Darra decided to slip off to Skyrim to make Cyrodill believe him dead. After being arrested at Darkwater Crossing he thought himself dead. After a bit of fluke luke. He escaped his execution in Helgen. Once again becoming an infamous criminal in all but one hold. The Rift.

Spoiler:
Name: Nash gro-Skandar
Race: Orc
Skill Focus: Heavy Armour, Two-handed, Block, Smithing
Standing Stone: Warrior
Playstyle: Agressive
Intended Factions: Companions, MQ.
Civil War Standing: Stormcloaks
Personality: Brash and Bold. He'll taunt and threaten anywhere possible.
Alignment: Good
Worships: Malacath
House: Witerun
Backstory: None at this stage.

Last edited by Dan-Ru on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:30 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Every ES Game EVER!
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
Name:Chuck Norris
Guild: His own DOJO!
:Weapons..... Phseeeshh he justs blinks to kill.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 41  Next