Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the fifth part of The Elder Scrolls series and its expansions
Post a reply

Re: Skyrim Screenshots

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 am

The best mead hall in all of Sovngarde

Mentos

WATCHA LOOKIN AT

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:33 am

zzfallens wrote:Just sharing something I found browsing r/skyrim. Probably one of the best screenshots ever taken in a TES game

EDIT: thanks scribbane (above)

That'd the mos amazing screenshot i've ever seen. It gives the impression of a huge battle, and the lone figure in the middle is like a call to arms.Amazing. :cry: crying out of happiness (jk, didn't want to use laugh dude)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 pm

The very lonely Giant. Can you face the sadness in his eyes without feeling your soul melt?

Night time is best time. Still.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Argonanza wrote:The very lonely Giant. Can you face the sadness in his eyes without feeling your soul melt?
lol a skeever's coming out of his hand :lol:

Night time is best time. Still.

Omg that night sky is beautiful! :mrgreen: :cry: (tears of joy)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Forever a giant.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Nice screenshots. It looks like a bunch of red light and clouds is melting away from the moon, though. :lol:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:52 pm

The climb was worth it for the view.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Darn, Nanza, your screen shots put my attempts to shame! They're so pretty!

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Except for lonely Giant. Lonely Giant is depressing.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 am

A screenshot from High Hrothgar would be nice. And then maybe one from falling off High Hrothgar.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:00 am

Am I getting screenshot commissions? Fine, that'll be six pennies each.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 am

If I played on PC, I would take the best screenshots, no doubt. Speaking of the subject, does anyone know if there is a PVR-like capture card that just takes screenshots :P ?

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 am

addictedtomorrowind wrote:A screenshot from High Hrothgar would be nice. And then maybe one from falling off High Hrothgar.

Hmm, I forgot to save the one I took of the view, but here is one from the top of the Throat of the World. As such, it is a spoiler for a unique item you may not have known about.

Spoiler:

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 am

Oh my god it's the
Spoiler:
Purple elephant in Bethy's room!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 am

I'm quite annoyed that I seem to have forgotten to save some of my screen shots, as I was quite amused by some of them. I have almost 300, that I would eventually like to sort through and make an album of sorts detailing the life of my character. I have captured most of the major moments, and a few good side ones, so I think it would be a neat thing to see. I mean its technically all there on my Steam profile, but its not really organized other than being in order of when I took them. I also think I have taken a pic of every dragon I have killed, save 1 maybe.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Argonanza wrote:Am I getting screenshot commissions? Fine, that'll be six pennies each.

*hands you six pennies*

Now get to it!

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Well... This is certainly awkward...

Spoiler:

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Flame Atronach: I'm surrounded by idiots.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Also: Secunda is always hiding when it's night out for me.

But it's a nice silhouette.

Spoiler:

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

scribbane wrote:
addictedtomorrowind wrote:A screenshot from High Hrothgar would be nice. And then maybe one from falling off High Hrothgar.

Hmm, I forgot to save the one I took of the view, but here is one from the top of the Throat of the World. As such, it is a spoiler for a unique item you may not have known about.

Spoiler:

I know about it. Don't worry.

I wish I could take a screenshot of me pointing my bow notched (*ahem*) with an arrow at Nazeem's head.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I haven't already posted my stuffed Ghost Deer of Christmas Past, have I?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:36 am

'Nanza, god knows how you get the screenshots you do, but like I said, I would be a great picture-taker :P .

Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Thrilling ... please continue. (You may recognise this screenshot).

How 'bout no. Thinking of adding a caption to this one and occasionally using it as a reaction image.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 pm

The Tom wrote:How 'bout no.

D'awww.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:33 pm

The Tom wrote:Thrilling ... please continue. (You may recognise this screenshot).

How 'bout no. Thinking of adding a caption to this one and occasionally using it as a reaction image.

Don't taze me, bro.
Post a reply