Switch to full style
For those topics that just don't fit anywhere else
Post a reply

"THE TRAGEDIE OF VRIEL SEPTIM VII"

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:05 pm

THE TRAGEDIE OF VRIEL SEPTIM THE SEVENTH

OR

A LAST SEED'S DINNER WITH DAGON, DASTARDLY PRINCE OF DESTRVCTION.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRAMATIS PERSONAE:

VRIEL THE SEVENTH... Emperor of Tamriel

CROWN PRINCE GELDALL SEPTIM... Eldest son of VRIEL, and heir apparent.

PRINCE ENMAN SEPTIM... Middle son of VRIEL.

PRINCE EBEL SEPTIM... Yovngest son of VRIEL.

GRANDMASTER JAVFFRE... Head of the BLADES, the Emperor's bodygvards.

CAPTAIN RENAVLT... Captain of the Blades, and head of Emperor's secrvity detachment.

BAVRVS & GLENROY... Bodygvards.

AN ASPECT OF AKATOSH

THE GHOST OF JAGER THARN

A DVNMER, A PRISONER, A GUARD, A TORCHBEARER, ETC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACT I, SCENE I: Master Bedroom of VRIEL VII. DAWN

Enter VRIEL VII

VRIEL VII: Good citizens of Tamriel, here lies yovr Emperor. For years, have I walked in the name of the nine. But the nine nights previovsly, they have havnted my dreams, that my havghty may be hardened to the horrors that I have aforeseen. Never have I been the hero of my own dreams, bvt the nights last, I saw the svn's companion. Atop the mighty Tower, Akatosh flew, encircled the top, landed on it and froze into stone before the dying light of the svn!

In the darkness, doom sweeps the land. The fair maiden Tamriel, like Dibella, is de-flowered by the Daedra and the seeds of destrvction are sowed, like a bloody harvest. I have seen the marble gates of Oblivion, beyond which no mortals' eye can see. The hoe cannot prevent the reaping the bloody harvest like the arcana of Oblivion, nor can the svn bvrn the pvrtrid crops of failvre. This, fair audience, is the dawn of a new age, and the dawn of my final day on Nirn. The dawn weeps bloody tears across the land, that tear the realm asvnder as the plovgh does the earth.

Appears THE GHOST OF JAGER THARN

What demonry is thvs? What fears of mortals conjvre svch a memory? That the past may leak like a dike into the present, mixing blood with the tears of the masses whom thov so harmed! Speakest thov, vile demon!

GHOST OF JAGER THARN: Beware the dawn, for thov willst feel the machinations that I have felt this past forty years, old friend.

VRIEL VII: Thov were banished! An eternal damnation awaited yov in Oblivion! Now, thov killst me, to finish what dastardly deeds thov started at the Midsummer's festival!

GHOST OF JAGER THARN: Twice I tried, but thov treadst the path that no mortal can hamper. To give yov a warning, I have come.

VRIEL VII: By what meaning? What method ploteth thov?

GHOST OF JAGER THARN: By ear, one hears the screams of silence in Oblivion, and the screams from all other planes - of the poor, the wretched and the damned. Heard I Dagon's rvminations and devices. By the Battlespire, Dagon betrayed thy sovl, my final chance at victory. To him, I level the same misdeed.

A knock at the door.

Qvick, for I will relay the times in the terrors that I experienced at his horrid hand. Beware the crimson dawn of the dvsk tonight. Yovr dreams I have recently manifested to yov for this manner. Yovr life is forfeit. Yovr princes too. Bvt the sun's companion must live, else Dagon cannot be stopped. Find him and crown him, for Akatosh may banish Dagon away from Tamriel, and have him svffer the pain that I was doled at yovr champion's hand.

Another knock from without

I mvst go. The strange bedfellows of Breton and Orc must vnite vnder a banner of mortality to banish the coming darkness. Fairwell, old friend.

Enters CROWN PRINCE GELDAL

CROWN PRINCE GELDAL: Father, knocked I twice vpon yovr door and yet yov didn't reply. What is the matter with thov? Have thov the falling sickness again?

VRIEL VII: No, sweet prince. By yovr mother's love, I shovld not hope to scare yov. But heed my warning - The coming day shall be one that will test the strength of the Empire and all its svbjects.

CROWN PRINCE GELDAL: Fie! Yov are hit with the head weakness! Yovr mind wanders to morbvnd things, ovt of the wardrobe doesth Daedra leep in the night!

Come now, to a meeting!

Exit all. Flourish.

STAY TUNED FOR ACT I, SCENE II
Post a reply