Switch to full style
For those topics that just don't fit anywhere else
Post a reply

Announcing the Official UESP ESO Guild

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Many of you have asked for it, and Daveh has personally delivered unto us our own guild! I am pleased to announce our official guild, the United Explorers of Scholarly Pursuits (or UESP for short). Please see UESWiki:ESO Guild for details. Or contact Reorx within the game (that's Daveh) to join.

Re: Announcing the Official UESP ESO Guild

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:21 pm

Yippee! :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:25 am

Hey, cool. We get to meet Daveh in-game! Totally awesome!

Great idea for a guild, clever use of our beloved acronym, and yay for TESO release (finally!)

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:11 am

Yay! This only encourages me to make haste and gather my funds ^_^ I feel a worthy challenge to bring about one of our own to the throne :wink: maybe even Daveh, oh what a tale to tell

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Must make a note to message Daveh's character. It's cool since we can be part of a few different guilds in this game.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:23 am

Anybody planning on heading a UESP ESO guild for the PS4's/Xbone's servers? I'd love to join the UESP! Love the acronym. :D

Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 am

Since it seems you can't join guilds on your own at the moment, I'd like an invite to the EU server UESP guild (account name same as here).

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Send an in-game message to Legoless.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:56 am

Sent twice... never got an invite... Either he is never online, or the "guild is open for all" part was a damn lie.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:57 am

Assuming you were polite ... right? ... he'll get around to it.

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Since outbound mails apparently aren't stored, I don't have the exact text, but it was pretty much 'Hi, I'd like an invite to the UESP guild'.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Got the two messages, was offline for a few days getting my subscription set up. Also there was some confusion over messaging me - "@Legoless1" and "Legoless" work, but not "@Legoless" (some rotten thief's account).

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Yeah got the invite, thanks.
I might set up one of my alts as a crafter, let me know if that'd be of interest, guild-wise.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Guild hasn't even really started yet, we still need a few more members for the bank and shop. I think some people left. I'll promote you to Member if you wanna donate or sell stuff though.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:04 am

I don't know how active I'll be able to be at the moment, but if you still need members to unlock the full Guild functionality, feel free to count me in. I'll try and log in when I get the chance.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Sure, just message me in-game or let me know your username and I can add you in.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:13 am

legoless wrote:Guild hasn't even really started yet, we still need a few more members for the bank and shop. I think some people left. I'll promote you to Member if you wanna donate or sell stuff though.

I notice I didn't have access to the guild bank when I tried offloading some unneeded stuff, so that would be nice. One man's junk is another man's treasure, isn't that what they say?

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 pm

I'll be joining :D

Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:07 am

We're doing a group photo tomorrow, 22 hours from when I made this post (2 am GMT). We'll be on the Goldbrand campaign so that people from all alliances can be represented!

Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Can someone invite me? I'm not sure how the names and messaging works.

I thought I msged daveh.

My account name is dtmwerks...character name is silinor

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 pm

legoless wrote:Sure, just message me in-game or let me know your username and I can add you in.

My in-game name is Duruza (posting here so that anyone can message me, etc. if they so desire). I would have gotten on now, but the megaserver is down for maintenance, so I'll try and send you a message in-game if I get a chance when they come back online.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Count me in, main character's name is Amiel Lannus (yes, of KOTN fame)

Thu May 08, 2014 3:54 am

This one seeks to join the UESP Guild. I'm new to MMOs, played the beta extensively, and am into sorcery, heavy armor, and crafting. Name is Lifts-Her-Leg, L13.

Thanks.

Thu May 08, 2014 4:11 am

Heavily armored sorcs unite! Battlemages are the best!

Fri May 30, 2014 1:03 am

How's it going so far? I'm looking for an invite to the North American guild. @Liminal in game. Thanks!
Post a reply