UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Loading

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which Elder Scrolls game do you think had the best expansions?
Morrowind 43%  43%  [ 20 ]
Oblivion 43%  43%  [ 20 ]
Skyrim 15%  15%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 47
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:58 pm 
Offline
Warder
Warder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 pm
Posts: 554
Location: Where your eyes don't go.
ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind
Platform: PC
Status: HP: 90 Atk:36 Def:31 SpAtk:167 SpDef: 36 Spd:145
Other Profiles: Steam: ZeRoc1994
UESPoints: 4
I voted Morrowind, nostalgia filter aside, it's expansions are the only ones I've played... (I did watch my brother do Oblivion's, but still.)

_________________
Hat wrote:
Do you people understand how underrated ZeRoc is? Do you see this post above me?
Avron wrote:
Guys, do you realize just how glorious all of ZeRoc's puns are?
I work at Ancestry, so does that make me an ancestor ghost?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:11 pm 
Offline
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Posts: 1359
Location: In Your House Eating Cake
ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox
Status: Not in Your House Eating Cake
Other Profiles: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UESPoints: 14
@Miss S'wit:
You make me blush...:
Image
@Ygern: two things.. firstly I can agree with many of the points and insight made in your post. Most details are evident, but there really isn't any wrong answer :wink: that is.. if we promise not to talk about the horse armor dlc... Secondly this:
Ygern wrote:
all three add a lot of new content including new skills (crossbows, vampire perks, building houses, riding dragons, baking bread)
B3ad does not bake :wat: you have to bring him down to a low simmer, add some seasonings and spice, and cook him evenly through out to get that desired mild flavor.. and then sit back and wait for it all to explode 8) In all seriousness, B3ad is a cool guy none the less

_________________
"I Seek Truth, Not For Power, But For Understanding"
~Former Steward of The Queen's Sweetrolls~
~Proud Disciple in the ways of Believe~
~Forever a UESP user~
[?]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:42 pm 
Offline
Initiate
Initiate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:45 pm
Posts: 46
Location: Ireland
ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Daggerfall, Skyrim
Platform: PC
Status: Dragon hugger
UESPoints: 0
BetaB17 wrote:
B3ad does not bake :wat: you have to bring him down to a low simmer, add some seasonings and spice, and cook him evenly through out to get that desired mild flavor..


Add some Lavender, a fistful of Moon Sugar and sprinkle liberally with Sujamma :sweetroll:

Off-topic: Cooking is something that a lot of people don't see the point of in Skyrim - you can see that in the number of modded homes that don't have a cooking pot, but the more complicated dishes are actually awesome when you are at a low level starting out and wanting to tackle dungeons. They are very often way better than potions you can reasonably buy or find in the first 10-20 levels of the game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 pm 
Offline
Layman
Layman

Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:40 pm
Posts: 1
ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, X360
UESPoints: 0
For the first time in my life, I'm favoring Oblivion over Morrowind. Shivering Isles is perhaps one of the greatest DLC packs of all time. Taking what's great about the base game and adding so many new things made the whole thing unforgettable.

With regard to TES DLC in general, BM, SI and DB were interesting in that they mimicked the base game's main quest but in a new setting, whereas their pairs (TR, KotN, DG, respectively) expanded upon a concept already in-game (Downfall Of Gods, Evil Daedra Are Evil and Vampires, again respectively).
What I loved was that Shivering Isle's setting was so wildly different from what might be expected in a game about knights killing demons (I say this because: Blades Knight Brother/Sister, Champion of the Order of the Dragon (Whom are Knights of the Dragon), Knights of the Thorn and of course Knights of the Nine).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 pm
Posts: 1542
If SI was the only oblivion expansion I'd have voted for it... but being a less than 'good' character for knight's of the nine? ugh

I remember it required the full set of relics to complete? Which couldn't be worn if you had an infamy level greater than 1 (or was it zero?)

Might as well have been another house DLC like Wizard's tower, pirate's cove, or the dark place by leyawin that was freaking awesome.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:27 pm 
Offline
Novice
Novice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:31 am
Posts: 59
Location: United States.
ES Games: Morrowind, Bloodmoon, Tribunal, Oblivion, Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles, Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthstone, Dragonborn
Platform: PC
Status: Unwavering.
UESPoints: 0
Oblivion's DLC was great, sure; but I had to choose Morrowind. I don't know why, but I was incredibly mystified with Bloodmoon; the stories, the look, and the feel. That being said, Skyrim's 'Dragonborn' felt like uninspired fan-service.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:09 pm 
Offline
Associate
Associate
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:03 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Rethan manor, Odai Plateu, Vvardenfell
ES Games: Arena, Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion 5th, Skyrim+DLC
Platform: PS3, Xbox, PC
Status: Stealing sweetrolls
Other Profiles: PSN: Kingslayer1998
UESPoints: 0
Morrowind, Tribunal expanded brilliantly & realistically on the original story, while bloodmoon was nothing but entertaining & interesting.
Both provided new everything, environments weapons & jokes ;)

My fave DLC would be bloodmoon, shivering, tribunal, dawn guard.

Morrowind is my fave anyway, but the DLC merged almost seamlessly with the main game, as well as providing 100+ hours of NEW stuff.

_________________
We are but a part of the dreams of dead Gods.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:27 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 pm
Posts: 120
UESPoints: 0
Expansions = power creep.

Prime examples, EAoS and Mantle of Woe for Morrowind, "The Perfect versions of Madness and Amber Armor provide better protection than Daedric, Glass, or Bound Armor." and "In many respects, Perfect-grade Madness and Amber weapons are the highest quality weapons in the game, exceeding the equivalent Daedric weapons in damage and health." for Oblivion and SI, and finally, for Skyrim and Dawnguard, one word. Crossbows. same damage at level 10 as Glass Bows that don't start becoming available under normal circumstances in the base game until at least level 27 not even considering all the available enchantments, enhancements and upgrades. I can equip any follower with one, stand back to watch the carnage and rarely need to lift a finger. 'nuff said, but my vote still goes to Morrowind for Tribunal, plus Morrowind did Solstheim first, and I can't help but consider it the basis, laying the groundwork for Skyrim.

_________________
"Don't join the book burners. Don't think you are going to conceal thoughts by concealing evidence that they ever existed."
Dwight D. Eisenhower, speech at Dartmouth College (14 June 1953)

If you cannot speak, you are not free.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 am
Posts: 6876
Location: Hlaalu Council, Narsis
ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim 'Legendary', ESO, Redguard, Battlespire
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 5
What you say about power creep is true, but it has to be considered that most expansions and DLC are intended for higher level characters, after a not insignificant amount of vanilla game playtime. Morrowind and its expansions were a prime example of this, while Oblivion's level scaling mitigated that effect relatively substantially.

_________________
Beginner's Guide to Morrowind - Beginner's Guide to Oblivion [WIP]
To trade fairly and freely is to honour the Three.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:03 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 pm
Posts: 1933
ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Status: Saving the Galaxy.
Other Profiles: Xbox: SargentLipton35
UESPoints: 0
Yeah, they mostly recommend high level players.

_________________
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Spoiler:
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:53 pm 
Offline
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Posts: 1359
Location: In Your House Eating Cake
ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox
Status: Not in Your House Eating Cake
Other Profiles: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UESPoints: 14
DikaSmausha wrote:
Yeah, they mostly recommend high level players.
Not exactly, rather while a high level would still get his worth of fun, it may not be as challenging as it is fun. Hence why medium levels tend to be best. In vanilla your in the transition point from always getting beat up to being that total badass, it's both fun and challenging without all that stress or boredom. Once your at that glory point, switching over to DLC only continues that feel. The enemies are tougher, and your not all too strong for them :roll: Though I must say.. boss battles never have been my fancy, especially in Skyrim

_________________
"I Seek Truth, Not For Power, But For Understanding"
~Former Steward of The Queen's Sweetrolls~
~Proud Disciple in the ways of Believe~
~Forever a UESP user~
[?]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:05 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:28 pm
Posts: 114
ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
BetaB17 wrote:
DikaSmausha wrote:
Though I must say.. boss battles never have been my fancy, especially in Skyrim


Alduin sucked for me.

The most recent time I fought him, it took me a while to get my weapons prepared correctly - just a few seconds, though - and by the time I was ready to smash Alduin the three heroes from Sovngarde had already reduced his health by 70% or something.

_________________
I think I think, therefore I think I am.
- Ambrose Bierce


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:08 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Posts: 3904
Location: The line between radiance and shadow
ES Games: I-V
Platform: PS3, PC
UESPoints: 0
BetaB17 wrote:
DikaSmausha wrote:
Yeah, they mostly recommend high level players.
Not exactly, rather while a high level would still get his worth of fun, it may not be as challenging as it is fun. Hence why medium levels tend to be best. In vanilla your in the transition point from always getting beat up to being that total badass, it's both fun and challenging without all that stress or boredom. Once your at that glory point, switching over to DLC only continues that feel. The enemies are tougher, and your not all too strong for them :roll: Though I must say.. boss battles never have been my fancy, especially in Skyrim

High level for you is not the same high level that he may mean. Most people don't go past level 30. People often forget that the casual, silent gamer rarely if ever finishes RPGs as much as they do. Dika is talking about for the casual crowd.

_________________
Justice knight wrote:
Oh and listen to Br3ad he speaks wisdom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:14 am 
Offline
Grand Master
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 pm
Posts: 1933
ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Status: Saving the Galaxy.
Other Profiles: Xbox: SargentLipton35
UESPoints: 0
Exactly. Almost all their DLC's are recommended for level 20, or level 30.

_________________
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Spoiler:
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:59 pm 
Offline
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:06 am
Posts: 2876
Location: Your dreams
ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox, PC, STD
Status: Smurfin'
Other Profiles: Gamertag: MightyGo0dLeadr
UESPoints: 15
I've only played the Skyrim expansions despite owning all of them. I like that Dragonborn added to the mythos of the character you were playing. I'll have to play through Shivering, as I've heard nothing but good things about it.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 pm
Posts: 120
UESPoints: 0
DikaSmausha wrote:
Exactly. Almost all their DLC's are recommended for level 20, or level 30.

If that were true then how do you explain the fact that you can usually access them at first level? I think the highest level requirement I've ever seen on a DLC expansion was level six for Tribunal and that was strictly for the console version, and level ten for Dawnguard. I think you could "theoretically" even start Dragonborn at first level is you advanced the MQ far enough without ever actually leveling (which I know some people used to do with Oblivion, but I'm not sure why you'd do this in Skyrim). The only real problem I have with them is that they tend to "break" the vanilla game before I've played it. My "fix" for this is simple enough though. I just don't install the expansions until I've completed the MQ, at least. Got the Skyrim Legendary pack, for example, and hated it. Installed just the base "vanilla" game and now I'm level 32, and so far all I've really done is completed Dragon Rising in the MQ and the Companions quest line. Still so much to do, and having a blast doing it. There'll be plenty of time later for the expansions and DLC.

_________________
"Don't join the book burners. Don't think you are going to conceal thoughts by concealing evidence that they ever existed."
Dwight D. Eisenhower, speech at Dartmouth College (14 June 1953)

If you cannot speak, you are not free.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:25 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:40 pm
Posts: 174
Location: Connecticut
ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, Morrowind
Platform: PC
Status: UESP's local retrophiliac.
UESPoints: 0
I actually beat SI with a level 5 Argonian warrior. He wore nothing but clothes (like all my characters, but he actually went to the Shivering Isles to get clothing in the first place), and he used Dawn Fang/Dusk Fang.

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Posts: 3904
Location: The line between radiance and shadow
ES Games: I-V
Platform: PS3, PC
UESPoints: 0
godsmack wrote:
DikaSmausha wrote:
Exactly. Almost all their DLC's are recommended for level 20, or level 30.

If that were true then how do you explain the fact that you can usually access them at first level? I think the highest level requirement I've ever seen on a DLC expansion was level six for Tribunal and that was strictly for the console version, and level ten for Dawnguard. I think you could "theoretically" even start Dragonborn at first level is you advanced the MQ far enough without ever actually leveling (which I know some people used to do with Oblivion, but I'm not sure why you'd do this in Skyrim). The only real problem I have with them is that they tend to "break" the vanilla game before I've played it. My "fix" for this is simple enough though. I just don't install the expansions until I've completed the MQ, at least. Got the Skyrim Legendary pack, for example, and hated it. Installed just the base "vanilla" game and now I'm level 32, and so far all I've really done is completed Dragon Rising in the MQ and the Companions quest line. Still so much to do, and having a blast doing it. There'll be plenty of time later for the expansions and DLC.

Because there are no level restrictions in most of the content. It is paid for.

_________________
Justice knight wrote:
Oh and listen to Br3ad he speaks wisdom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:32 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 pm
Posts: 120
UESPoints: 0
Br3admax wrote:
Because there are no level restrictions in most of the content. It is paid for.

Oh, really? Then what do you call these?

Leveled Items

Leveled Items

Leveled Items

Daedric Quests

Daedric Quests

Etc. As a matter of fact, the "leveling" system was incorporated during Oblivion and continued into Skyrim, but in a much more transparent system. That could only be sucessfully argued with Morrowind where there were no such level requirements to either the base game or the expansions.

_________________
"Don't join the book burners. Don't think you are going to conceal thoughts by concealing evidence that they ever existed."
Dwight D. Eisenhower, speech at Dartmouth College (14 June 1953)

If you cannot speak, you are not free.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:20 pm 
Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:21 pm
Posts: 383
ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind
Platform: PC
Status: A Light Shining in Darkness
UESPoints: 7
Br3admax wrote:
Lol, Dawnguard. Personally I didn't like it that much, nor did I like the fact that it's forced onto you as early as level ten.

How is it forced on you, do you figure?

Regardless, I think Knights of the Nine is my favorite in the whole series. Apparently I'm in the minority, but I think having to be humble of heart and do a pilgrimage is excellent. I love religious themes, we also get to explore the subject of the Cult of the Nine. Plus we learn a lot more about the first empire and how it started. We also meet and learn about the Ayelids and where they went (victims of genocide at the hands of their former slaves) which I enjoyed. I also love the quest for the relics and the appearance of all the relics is just downright sexy imo. All in all it's very inspired by the really life crusades and religious exploration, which I personally love. Adding to the lore, giving us some cool gear, a new danger etc. What's not to love?

Shivering Isles is also superb, it's interesting/ironic to realize the canon ending is that the Champion of Cyrodiil, who stopped a Daedric Prince from invading went on to become the Daedric Prince of Madness. Plus all the quests and characters and the story is just really fun.

I haven't completed Morrowind or expansions, though I did play it at release and a bit since. I'll probably get around to it and them eventually.

The Skyrim expansions are good but I haven't finished Dawnguard (though I love it and Serana), Dragonborn's story was a nice addition to the Main Quest (what it's supposed to be IMO) and more Daedric Princes are always great! However I've not done as much as I can or wnt to to comment properly. As for Hearthfire, yeah I like it tons but I wouldn't call it an expansion.

For now I'm voting Oblivion. subject to change.

_________________
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:49 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Posts: 3904
Location: The line between radiance and shadow
ES Games: I-V
Platform: PS3, PC
UESPoints: 0
godsmack wrote:
Br3admax wrote:
Because there are no level restrictions in most of the content. It is paid for.

Oh, really? Then what do you call these?

Leveled Items

Leveled Items

Leveled Items

Daedric Quests

Daedric Quests

Etc. As a matter of fact, the "leveling" system was incorporated during Oblivion and continued into Skyrim, but in a much more transparent system. That could only be sucessfully argued with Morrowind where there were no such level requirements to either the base game or the expansions.

Those were leveled because the items they gave were way OP. Plus, I was talking about Skyrim. Also, leveled items are not restrictions. That's just items getting better overtime.
Elune wrote:
Br3admax wrote:
Lol, Dawnguard. Personally I didn't like it that much, nor did I like the fact that it's forced onto you as early as level ten.

How is it forced on you, do you figure?

Because as soon as you hit level ten, vampires descend out of nowhere on any town, hamlet, or map marker with people in it. If you don't do it, Skyrim will become a ghost town, with five people in it.

_________________
Justice knight wrote:
Oh and listen to Br3ad he speaks wisdom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:03 pm 
Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 pm
Posts: 396
Location: I'm not quite sure....
ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC(Morrowind, Skyrim)
Status: Thinking of good 'what if' scenarios
UESPoints: 1
^I've never really had that problem with Dawnguard. Between me and the guards, the vampires usually don't have enought time to kill anyone. Well, that and I always have my character inside at night.

Personally, I would have to go with Skyrim for this one. I never played any of the Oblivion dlc, so that's off the table, and I didn't like Morrowind or its expansions at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 pm 
Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:21 pm
Posts: 383
ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind
Platform: PC
Status: A Light Shining in Darkness
UESPoints: 7
Br3admax wrote:
Elune wrote:
Br3admax wrote:
Lol, Dawnguard. Personally I didn't like it that much, nor did I like the fact that it's forced onto you as early as level ten.

How is it forced on you, do you figure?

Because as soon as you hit level ten, vampires descend out of nowhere on any town, hamlet, or map marker with people in it. If you don't do it, Skyrim will become a ghost town, with five people in it.

No, it won't. Vampires only show up where you are, and are relatively easy for you and the guards to kill before they do any damage.

_________________
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:44 pm 
Offline
Grand Master
Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Posts: 3904
Location: The line between radiance and shadow
ES Games: I-V
Platform: PS3, PC
UESPoints: 0
Elune wrote:
Br3admax wrote:
Elune wrote:
How is it forced on you, do you figure?

Because as soon as you hit level ten, vampires descend out of nowhere on any town, hamlet, or map marker with people in it. If you don't do it, Skyrim will become a ghost town, with five people in it.

No, it won't. Vampires only show up where you are, and are relatively easy for you and the guards to kill before they do any damage.

Past level 50, this is most certainly not true. And at level 10 it definitely is not true. Not the point anyway, friend. That's hardly my biggest problem with Dawnguard though, and don't get me wrong; I enjoyed the dlc none the less.

_________________
Justice knight wrote:
Oh and listen to Br3ad he speaks wisdom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which Elder Scrolls game had the best expansions?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:29 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 pm
Posts: 120
UESPoints: 0
Br3admax wrote:
That's just items getting better overtime.

Except for the fact that they don't, unless you're specifically referring to the KotN artifacts and relics, which are the only ones that actually do.

_________________
"Don't join the book burners. Don't think you are going to conceal thoughts by concealing evidence that they ever existed."
Dwight D. Eisenhower, speech at Dartmouth College (14 June 1953)

If you cannot speak, you are not free.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Sponsored Links

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group