UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: TES VI. Will it be epic?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:09 am 
Imperial Legate
Imperial Legate

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC, Xbox, Xbox 360
UESPoints: 20
philfredobob wrote:
Pilaf The Defiler wrote:
Yes, it will be epic.

"The Hoonding guides us. All others can make way."

Aaaand... what is that supposed to mean?

It means Hammerfell stands alone, but their greatest heroes rivaled Tiber Septim himself and you should never ever doubt them or their awesome abillities.

Monsters are bred in labyrinths, labyrinths are bred from walls. There is a reason the Giants choose to remain nomadic rather than follow their shield kin the Nords in building permanent settlements. The Tower is the beginning of all walls.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:13 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox: SargentLipton35
UESPoints: 0
Mad Wolf wrote:
I don't think that there will be a TES6, though. Bethesda has tapped into the World of Warcraft mindset with Elder Scrolls Online and they won't go back to solitary game play in any major fashion other than add-ons for Skyrim. That is, if ESO does well past the initial launch and fan-boi buying. (This term isn't a flame on fans; it's a term used to describe the initial/immediate purchase of a new item by those that are hardcore enthusiasts as opposed to first-time purchasers.)

It is like no one pays attention to anything and just assumes random things.

Post subject: At least it's not Duke Nukem: Infinity to the Max
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:28 pm 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games: Oblivion (SI); Skyrim (DB)
Platform: Steam, XBox
Other Profiles: DarkSpark135
UESPoints: 5
The series is old. I mean, seriously old. You'll have players who knows what scrib jelly tastes like. Contrast that with the future players of TES VI who weren't even born when Arena was released.

On one hand you need to draw in newcomers. On the other hand, what ties the next Elder Scroll to its unique identity are the ties to all previous Elder Scrolls. You're going to have to win people in the middle of a long, long story. And you simply cannot stop telling the old tales and start anew because you have those who've been following all along, they will not be betrayed. At least, not unless you want Bethesda's messaging servers to crash from the flood of hate.

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:53 am 
Imperial Legate
Imperial Legate

Every one of these games has a stand alone story. You can enter it at any point and get enjoyment from it. These games are sold on the idea of personal freedom and exploration in a living fantasy world. If Bethesda sticks to this model they will continue to sell games and make new ones.

Monsters are bred in labyrinths, labyrinths are bred from walls. There is a reason the Giants choose to remain nomadic rather than follow their shield kin the Nords in building permanent settlements. The Tower is the beginning of all walls.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:00 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: I-V
Platform: PS3, PC
DikaSmausha wrote:
Mad Wolf wrote:
I don't think that there will be a TES6, though. Bethesda has tapped into the World of Warcraft mindset with Elder Scrolls Online and they won't go back to solitary game play in any major fashion other than add-ons for Skyrim. That is, if ESO does well past the initial launch and fan-boi buying. (This term isn't a flame on fans; it's a term used to describe the initial/immediate purchase of a new item by those that are hardcore enthusiasts as opposed to first-time purchasers.)

It is like no one pays attention to anything and just assumes random things.

I will say this one last time, probably not; Bethesda does not even own the rights to TESO even if they wanted to stop making single player games to make the MMO, they legally cannot. They are not making the game. They cannot make the game. They will not make the game. EVER.

Dika has the right of it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:47 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind (GOTY), Oblivion (GOTY), Skyrim (Legendary)
Platform: Xbox, Xbox 360
I highly doubt Bethesda will be going down a Word of Warcraft route. Zenimax is overseeing TES:O online.
Chances are Bethesda will likely be putting off another Elder Scroll game, since it seems like they're switching between Fallout and the Elder Scrolls (which if you haven't ever played Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas, I'd recommend them!)

Anyways, I would love to see a game set in the Summerset Isles, Valenwood, or Elsweyr. I think with the introduction of the Thalmor, it's a plot element that will be sticking - afterall, the Thalmor in TES:O is a different entity than the one we've seen in Skyrim. I think it would have been a pretty cool plotpoint in Skyrim if we could have went "screw you" to the Empire and the Stormcloaks, and joined the Thalmor instead. Alas. xD

That said, I think it would be cool if we could join the Thalmor in the next game, or join a rebel fraction against the Thalmor. I'd prefer a rebel fraction that split off from the Thalmor myself, like members disagreeing with the actions of other members, but that's just me. :P I would also really, really like the Psijic Order to make a reappearance, too; I doubt the Eye of Magnus or whatever will have much weight on the Psijic Order (I'll admit, that was a bit of a weak plotline), but I'd love to have them come back, and possibly as a joinable faction.

...That said I really hope they replacement some features from the older games, like spears, throwing stars, custom spells, and the like though that's probably hoping for too much. :/ I do hope they keep certain things from the Skyrim DLCs for the vanilla version in the next game - I'd love to be able to basically have Hearthfire in the base game... ideally with children of all races present. I also hope that Bethesda works on the whole marriage mechanic, too. I mean they kind of dropped the ball on it, even Fable did the marriage mechanics better. Ideally I would sacrifice the sheer quantity of spouse/romantic partner options for fewer, better developed ones. I wouldn't expect BioWare development, of course, but something more than hiring a spellsword or brawling someone!
...Also I'd like to see more things I'd expect in a medieval fantasy game. I have no idea why Morrowind is the only game to have a strip joint/anything near a brothel. I don't expect us to be able to see anything, or hire services, but it just makes more sense on it being there imo. Though seeing as they did do it for Morrowind, and they've done it with Fallout, it might not be too implausible. P:

I'm interested in how they would set up the PC, though. Morrowind had the Nerevarine, Oblivion had the Champion of Cyrodiil, and Skyrim has the Dragonborn. I wonder if they would keep up with the whole "Chosen Hero" thing, or go back to the CoC, where you where basically a very talented individual. I kind of prefer the "self-made man" kind of story... I mean, I love the Nerevarine and Dragonborn too, but something about the fact that you got yourself somewhere, you did it yourself from your own hard work, rings well with me.

I imagine the game would be set a good bit away from Skyrim, though. Oblivion and Morrowind was only a few years, but most of the stuff that happened would really only effect Morrowind - and in the first few years, even that wasn't even a very radical change. I imagine whatever happens with the Skyrim civil war, it'll be moot - I'm willing to get something will happen to the Empire. Even though I pretty much always go Imperial in the civil war questline, I don't think the Empire is doing very good. It sounded like during Skyrim it was recouping from the losses with the Great War, and might get better soon and be a match for the Thalmor, but with the issues with Morrowind, Skyrim's civil war thing, Hammerfell being independent... the Empire is shrinking, and fast. It might get a little better, but it's going to be pretty rough afterwords. I wouldn't be too surprised if there was element of basically reforging the Empire in the future game (maybe not the next one though), to be honest.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:42 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games: Oblivion:GOTY, Skyrim:Legendary edition
Platform: PS3.
UESPoints: 12
We do have a TESVI wishlist thread. ;)

Anyway, i think Todd Howard did confirm that they will continue to develop traditional TES games as Zenimax's TES:O has virtually nothing to do with Bethesda apart from a few advisors.

The reason why Skyrim or Oblivion lacked strip joints or brothels was because of the potential backlash by due to how oversensitive they are. Violence in gaming, yes. Anything that resembles sex, no. Although Skyrim should have had some harlets as that would have suited the province. Prehaps a Brothel in Windhelm. As for Cyrodiil, well, a brothel in a few cities or something like that.

I hope that the next hero is not "Bendu Olo, you are the chosen one again." hero as that is starting to get a bit repitive. It is debatable whether the COC was a subtle chosen one or just a random mortal chosen by the gods but for the past few games, it's usually a chosen one. That said, the COC didn't have his destiny laid out in front of him and had to work for it so he probably doesn't really count as a chosen one. Would be nice to see some character development on spouses. I mean, Aela should not have turned into a typical wife as that pretty much contradicts the entire character.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:10 pm 
The New Number Two
The New Number Two

ES Games: Mw, Ob, Sk
UESPoints: 1
I think TES6 will be set in the dominion in a couple hundred years, there will be no issue about evil altmer vs septim empire stuff cos the war has been lost and we are all happy cogs in the Thalmor machine which will have educated us about how the Oblivion Crisis freed the world from the lies of Talos (or something)

the in game lore books will all be new dominion approved texts, so holding tomes like "Brief History of the Empire" in ancient ruins will result in instant fine for contraband

you will start off as a minor official in the Altmer civil service, on secondment to Elswheyr?Valenwood?Blackmarsh and accidentally uncover a dreadful plot to destroy the ....etc

i would definitely like to explore the ancient mysteries of the Dwemer and come away from the experience with a thousand more questions , i dont see how the mystery can't be deepened with more knowledge, it just has to be done right

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind (GOTY), Oblivion (GOTY), Skyrim (Legendary)
Thelastdovah wrote:
We do have a TESVI wishlist thread. ;)

Anyway, i think Todd Howard did confirm that they will continue to develop traditional TES games as Zenimax's TES:O has virtually nothing to do with Bethesda apart from a few advisors.

The reason why Skyrim or Oblivion lacked strip joints or brothels was because of the potential backlash by due to how oversensitive they are. Violence in gaming, yes. Anything that resembles sex, no. Although Skyrim should have had some harlets as that would have suited the province. Prehaps a Brothel in Windhelm. As for Cyrodiil, well, a brothel in a few cities or something like that.

I hope that the next hero is not "Bendu Olo, you are the chosen one again." hero as that is starting to get a bit repitive. It is debatable whether the COC was a subtle chosen one or just a random mortal chosen by the gods but for the past few games, it's usually a chosen one. That said, the COC didn't have his destiny laid out in front of him and had to work for it so he probably doesn't really count as a chosen one. Would be nice to see some character development on spouses. I mean, Aela should not have turned into a typical wife as that pretty much contradicts the entire character.

I still find it weird that in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas it kind of has it be... well, I wouldn't say "integrated" but it's without a doubt in there. It was "elaborated" more in New Vegas, but in Fallout 3, you could basically hire a prostitute. It's presumed that everything happens off camera, and in another event with a female PC and the Black Widow perk, you can basically persuade some guy to go into a suicide-mission for a threesome.
In New Vegas it's... amped up, I guess, since now with a lot of liaisons you can hear stuff. And you can find some prostitutes, male or female, with some pretty rancy outfits. NV was developed by another company I guess, but it was still published under Bethesda's name, so I would assume Bethesda didn't object to it to really say they did?
Not that I expect or want, well, those services being offered in TES really, it just surprised me that they seemed to shy away from it, even though I don't think Fallout got a lot of backlash for it? Needless to say I was surprised when I found the gentlemen's club in Morrowind LOL. I was not expecting it, needless to say. XD I mean in Jade Empire, Microsoft made BioWare alter it so the same sex kisses weren't seen on-camera but panned off, so I guess I wasn't expecting a strip joint in Morrowind. I mean Morrowind is rated teen but Jade Empire is rated mature! ...Maybe it had something to do with it being three ladies dancing in their underwear though. :P

Anyways, I gotta give you props with the Bendu Olo, LOL. I snickered when I read that. The only PC to get a preset name (well, unless we want to give an honorable mention to Cyrus), and you don't ever even get to see it normally. :P
I suppose the CoC is more subtle if they where some chosen one, since Uriel does say that he "seen you in his dreams," though I kind of assumed that it was more of a prediction on Uriel's part, instead of a prophesy... per say. For the rest of the game I atleast like to think the CoC was more a "right place, right time" and talented individual - maybe later on in the series s/he becomes more of a "chosen one" (joining the dark brotherhood, knights of the nine...), but as far as the main quest goes, I just like to think they where more or less the most handy person there was and then they brought other attention.

...Anyways yeah. I was really disappointed that the only spouses with some real development seemed to be Aela, Vilkus, and Farkas. There was also Mjoll, though I kinda wish she was involved in her own arching questline before you could marry her. I really wish there was an alternate "Thieves Guild" questline, similar to destroying the Dark Brotherhood. Probably sacrilegious to some people, but hey, I (generally) enjoy variety. ;)
I suppose the two mages in the College of Winterhold, Brelyna and... Ongard or whatever his name is, also are probably next in line for the "most development." Though honestly I don't feel they where as developed, with Brelyna being moreso than the other guy. Again - Alas!
Though I suppose for the most part it is an improvement over what Morrowind had. :P You had the option of a khajiit girlfriend after doing a series of quests, if you play as a male character. Too bad female characters didn't have a questline of their own - there was Nels Llendo, but that doesn't really go anywhere.
...Ironically in Skyrim you can't marry a khajiit though rolfmao.

Ok honestly... just... more character development PERIOD. That is what the next game should have. I don't really care if it's so much any kind of spouse option or whatever, but I really hope the main characters get a lot more development time - and especially one of the most important of all: you.
I know in Dawnguard, Serana will sometimes ask you a few different questions, of which you have various ways of responding. I really hope this will stay and be more detailed in games to come. I mean, I love developing and rping all my different characters in the game, and I'd love to be asked some simple questions, like how Serana will ask if you ever feel lonely, what kind of relationship you have with your family, ect. Since the PC is always basically a prisoner to start out with, it would be interesting to see how they might react towards questions regarding this, with the answers ranging from "I deserved it" "I was framed" "I don't know", and so on. I don't know, I really enjoy those little things... I'd also like to make a Darkbrother Hood assassin more like Astrid in the sense that they do what they do because they're good at it and they like the coin. I think you can do this more or less in Morrowind (haven't gotten there yet), but in Oblivion and Skyrim it always seemed to be more... religious? I suppose that does with being the Listener, but still.

Though one thing I really want back is the different breed of horses. I was really disappointed in Skyrim when I finally got a black horse, and it didn't go any faster, unlike the ones in Oblivion. :c Honestly... I don't even think I really ended up ever using a horse in Skyrim to say that I have, other than Shadowmere a few times.
That said, I'd like to see Shadowmere again.
And Lucien LaChance. <3 (though I bet that is less likely lol)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:41 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC
I don't think the game will take hundreds of years into the future, but perhaps a few decades. However either way it is blatant speculation.

Nevertheless, before I start another useless ramble, I'll just post what I said on the TES VI wishlist thread, which I guess is more appropriate here as it's based on my reasoning rather than my wishes per se:

I agree with OblivionDuruza that Hammerfell or Elsweyr are the most likely options for TES VI as of now, for similar reasons; the difference will be that Hammerfell is the "safe" option, while Elsweyr is the "riskier" option, mainly due to the human vs. non-human race thing.

As much as some fans love it, I don't think Black Marsh is even an option; while having a non-human race be the focus is not as much an issue in my opinion as some would argue, but the setting, as OblivionDuruza said, is one that would push technological and graphical limits, and one that would probably be better for later on. Additionally, for reasons I elaborate below, it doesn't make as much sense from the perspective of grand plot. Additionally Black Marsh has always been portrayed as inhospitable, and while there have been other races living in it, it is not like the other provinces where sizable minorities of non-natives can be truly justified.

Meanwhile, Summerset Isles will be difficult for the devs to portray, especially after how the Thalmor have been portrayed as [censored] in Skyrim; I also feel like how the previous "arc" of TES (TES I-IV) revolved around the Emperor, the current "arc" of TES will revolve around the Thalmor, and going straight to Summerset Isles, or even Valenwood, might force that arc to come to its conclusion too soon, too fast.

Hammerfell and especially Elsweyr are much more comfortable locations to flesh out the Thalmor and show they aren't one-dimensional Nazis. They are both sites where proxy wars of sorts have been fought between the Empire and the Thalmor. The elves have constantly shown interest in seizing Hammerfell, but due to the White-Gold Concordat or whatever that is Hammerfell isn't entirely under the Empire either; and from what I know, while Elsweyr is technically a vassal of the Thalmor, its two kingdoms seem to have pro-Thalmor and pro-Empire leanings respectively. Either locations are perfect to set up for a Thalmor vs. Empire conflict in the background (or, perhaps, even more closely tied to the main quest, which has for better or worse always been about the fantastical rather than the earthly and political).

I believe Elsweyr is a much better match for this sort of thing than Thalmor, but either location works well. Elsweyr also has the advantage of being a location not explored by TES before save Arena (Hammerfell was in Daggerfall and Redguard, though some argue it's been long enough a return is possible), an already-mentioned possible hero figure as protagonist (the Dro'jizad), it is one of the few regions hosting a base for the Dark Brotherhood (a plus, as fans always love those guys for some reason), and as mentioned previously, a good set-up for presenting a binary conflict in terms of the two Khajiit kingdoms (so the devs can be lazy if they want and not need to have something as complex as Morrowind). One of the common arguments against Elsweyr is that it would be impossible to portray the Khajiit subraces short of retconning the entire thing, but I believe it can be done simply by having sliders to choose between different Khajiit subraces in character creation, for instance (most of the Khajiit subraces aren't that different anyways and half of them are variations of each other, and those few subraces that aren't playable material can just be made NPCs or creatures). The only real argument in my opinioni s that the Khajiit aren't, well, human, which while I concede is a valid argument isn't that strong as people make it to be - contrary to what some would fear I don't think more casual players automatically assume TES VI as some furry fantasy if it took place in Elsweyr. Additionally, given that Elsweyr is a hotbed of the Thalmor vs. Imperial struggle, and that it is a center of trade, it is reasonable justification to have other races in Elsweyr anyways. With Skyrim in particular, TES is such a brand name it doesn't matter what the devs do, the game will still sell well; the devs just need to play up Elsweyr's exotic, Middle Eastern flavor, like how they played up the overly masculine aspect of Skyrim's Scandinavian/Viking flavor.

This of course does not guarantee Elsweyr, but I do think Elsweyr presents a good possibility. Either Elsweyr or Hammerfell, really, depending on how "safe" the devs want to play it.

As a side note, I have heard one guy somewhere suggest the Topal Bay as a setting (sort of like lliac Bay for Daggerfall), instead of purely Elsweyr or Black Marsh - this would basically include Elsweyr, Black Marsh, and southern Cyrodiil. It would allow the game to have both the exotic locations of Elsweyr and Black Marsh without going fully into them, and allow for a lot of variation. It is an interesting alternative that I could see working well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:59 pm 
Novice
Novice

cybrxkhan wrote:
Hammerfell and especially Elsweyr are much more comfortable locations to flesh out the Thalmor and show they aren't one-dimensional Nazis. They are both sites where proxy wars of sorts have been fought between the Empire and the Thalmor. The elves have constantly shown interest in seizing Hammerfell, but due to the White-Gold Concordat or whatever that is Hammerfell isn't entirely under the Empire either; and from what I know, while Elsweyr is technically a vassal of the Thalmor, its two kingdoms seem to have pro-Thalmor and pro-Empire leanings respectively. Either locations are perfect to set up for a Thalmor vs. Empire conflict in the background (or, perhaps, even more closely tied to the main quest, which has for better or worse always been about the fantastical rather than the earthly and political).

I believe Elsweyr is a much better match for this sort of thing than Thalmor, but either location works well. Elsweyr also has the advantage of being a location not explored by TES before save Arena (Hammerfell was in Daggerfall and Redguard, though some argue it's been long enough a return is possible), an already-mentioned possible hero figure as protagonist (the Dro'jizad), it is one of the few regions hosting a base for the Dark Brotherhood (a plus, as fans always love those guys for some reason), and as mentioned previously, a good set-up for presenting a binary conflict in terms of the two Khajiit kingdoms (so the devs can be lazy if they want and not need to have something as complex as Morrowind). One of the common arguments against Elsweyr is that it would be impossible to portray the Khajiit subraces short of retconning the entire thing, but I believe it can be done simply by having sliders to choose between different Khajiit subraces in character creation, for instance (most of the Khajiit subraces aren't that different anyways and half of them are variations of each other, and those few subraces that aren't playable material can just be made NPCs or creatures). The only real argument in my opinioni s that the Khajiit aren't, well, human, which while I concede is a valid argument isn't that strong as people make it to be - contrary to what some would fear I don't think more casual players automatically assume TES VI as some furry fantasy if it took place in Elsweyr. Additionally, given that Elsweyr is a hotbed of the Thalmor vs. Imperial struggle, and that it is a center of trade, it is reasonable justification to have other races in Elsweyr anyways. With Skyrim in particular, TES is such a brand name it doesn't matter what the devs do, the game will still sell well; the devs just need to play up Elsweyr's exotic, Middle Eastern flavor, like how they played up the overly masculine aspect of Skyrim's Scandinavian/Viking flavor.

This of course does not guarantee Elsweyr, but I do think Elsweyr presents a good possibility. Either Elsweyr or Hammerfell, really, depending on how "safe" the devs want to play it.

As a side note, I have heard one guy somewhere suggest the Topal Bay as a setting (sort of like lliac Bay for Daggerfall), instead of purely Elsweyr or Black Marsh - this would basically include Elsweyr, Black Marsh, and southern Cyrodiil. It would allow the game to have both the exotic locations of Elsweyr and Black Marsh without going fully into them, and allow for a lot of variation. It is an interesting alternative that I could see working well.

I mentioned the whole topic of the khajiit subraces/breeds being seen in a thread I made the other day, actually. (viewtopic.php?f=30&t=36861)
I'm going to repeat what I recently said there, but I think it would be totally possible that Elsweyr could be shown, and with atleast some of the various khajiit groups seen aswell. The Ohmes is the most elven one, pretty much indistinguishable from Bosmer, and I think a Ohmes Khajiit could basically be a reskinned Bosmer with different options (tattoos, hair), with the standard NPC reaction to them basically being that of a Khajiit. We could easily have the "standard" Khajiit we've seen since Morrowind (suthay-raht, if I'm not mistaken), and we could probably have the "middleman" between, being the lightly-furred elves basically, the Ohmes-raht. I think the first two would be easiest to implement, and I don't think Ohmes-raht would take up really much of resources, either. I imagine other phases of Khajiit would just be unavailable to the player (for obvious reasons), but maybe as NPC-creatures in the game (like the khajiit that is used as a mount, which seems to basically be an oversized tiger).

I guess there would be the issue of the whole "non-human" thing, but Morrowind was set in an elven country, so I don't think it's too out there. The "furry-fantasy" might be an issue, but I think any kind of negative impact might be if they had the "elven" option along with the "furry" option to be selected when playing as a khajiit - I could be wrong, but other than the lore books, I don't think Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim make much reference to Khajiit looking different depending on which moon phase they're born under. This would be a really good way of reflecting it, I think.

I would really, really love to see a game set in Elsweyr, though. It seems so interesting, and has a lot of variation - jungles, desert... there is a *lot* they could do with this. Plus the whole thing with the Thalmor could be developed so much more, and it would be interesting to gain the Thalmor perspective on it.
...That and I'm also really interested in the Khajiit race as a whole. I mean, there seems to be hints their ancestors were elves, similar to that of the Bosmer, but they where changed - seemingly more than the orcs and dunmer where. Plus, you would expect that we would have a more "updated"
Notes on Racial Phylogeny - like a second volume. We know OrcxElven/Human hybrids are possible, though we don't know anything regarding Argonians and Khajiit. You would think someone would have gotten a well-documented report already. xD Personally I like to think that only certain phases of Khajiit can breed out (like the Ohmes with man or mer), though that's just me... and I'm curious to see if there would ever be a definite answer in regards to that. Meh.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Platform: 360; PC
Other Profiles: SadeLeamonde; AedanStarfang
I hope it will be epic, I don't want to compare it with expectations to Oblivion and Skyrim and hope that it will just be epic in its own right. I hope that the story is fresh and not predictable (while some predictable events can happen in-between games and revealed in books).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:38 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion (SI), Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
What ever they will do, we will all check it out, and probably are super enthousiast at the beginning and more critic after a month or so.
Over all we will al agree that TES is just epic and gives us an unique gaming experience.

OT: it will be epic as the graphics will become super realistic we have that technologie availible. Also TES is amazing on the lore in the entire series so they will continue this line.. probably.
I think in the future there may come some new factions. on what we've seen most of the origial factions are (almost) wiped out in Skyrim.
these are only my thoughts on everything.

But I guess TES VI will just suprise us all and make our jaws drop for their originallity, gigantic lore and amazing storyline and graphics.

Could you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? - Sun Tzu

Hidden:
ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:22 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Platform: Xbox 360
It will be ballin out everywhere. Hopefully in Summerset. New consoles, new land, more resources than ever. They learned from their Oblivion hiccup and I see no reason why TESVI wouldn't be epic.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 pm 
Imperial Legate
Imperial Legate

It's been a while since I posted here. Just wanted to reiterate my previous point: Redguards are awesome and I'm 100% in favor of TES VI: Hammerfell.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: 1 to 5 of the main series, none of the spinoffs
Platform: xbox 360 skyrim, all else pc
Other Profiles: Steam: Dovawolf
Something big, beyond nirn, is happening in mundus, even the deadra are preparing for something big, with all of the champions, Hermaus mora basically has the dovahkiin, the nerevarine, presuming he is dead, is now with azura, and so on...what are they waiting for, I mean, the world eater came back and even then nothing, so what's worse?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:18 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3 PS4
Other Profiles: BuzBee3(PSN)
I picture Elswyer as a semi-tropical landscape, and after a lot of snow and ice, or desert ashflows couldn't we all use some tropical sunsets? If we can go there, then it would be Epic!