UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Official TES VI Wishlist thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:07 pm 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games: Oblivion (SI); Skyrim (DB)
Platform: Steam, XBox
Other Profiles: DarkSpark135
UESPoints: 5
Thou speaks in the tongue of Albion, but in a manner most passing strange.

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:16 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Everything 'cept ESO and Travels
Platform: Linux Personal Console
UESPoints: 16
I'm just going off this guide I found, I'm by no means an expert. :lol: (At least I tried to do it properly, so many things I've read muck it up without even caring)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:16 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: TES Anthology
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
MetaCthulhu wrote:
I'm just going off this guide I found, I'm by no means an expert. :lol: (At least I tried to do it properly, so many things I've read muck it up without even caring)

I meant more along the lines of what this mod does. Again, I don't think they should go as far as Ultima VII, but rather use modern versions of words with the structure and grammar of Early Modern English.

Another aesthetic related feature I'd want to see is a new variation on TES main theme. Morrowind was digital / instrumental, Oblivion made it sound like a triumphal or royal fanfare, and Skyrim was a baritone choir of barbarians. For the next game, perhaps switch it up a bit and render the theme with female vocals? There are several renditions of the Skyrim main theme on YT like this, and I think it would be appropriate if the next game is set in a place known for its natural beauty or mystery.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:05 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: morrowind
Platform: ps3
FrozenWolf150 wrote:
I would like to see more immersive dialogue options for player character races. One example of a Skyrim mod that does this is Khajiit Speak, that changes your dialogue to sound more like Khajiit speech patterns (although it doesn't automatically detect the race you choose, so you have to uninstall it when you play as a different race). When you have 10 playable races, from different provinces, with different cultures, and different native languages; you're going to have different dialects, structure, and grammar when they translate into English. Also, if the game is a medieval fantasy setting, the characters including the player should speak in a more period-appropriate manner. Player dialogue should not sound completely identical to modern conversation. One mod that does this for Skyrim is Immersive Player Dialogue.

Yeah, that would be awesome! Should we write developer about this idea? :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:36 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I would like Bethesda to bring back the banking system from Daggerfall.

One of the biggest annoyances in terms of the economy in more recent TES games is that merchants never have enough gold to buy all your loot. This is especially frustrating in Skyrim, where I typically have half a million septims worth of crafted items from raising my crafting skills, but it takes forever to sell it all off. My only choices are to either travel from city to city as I wait for merchant gold to respawn, or stick with a single merchant and repeatedly quicksave, punch him in the face, and quickload to reset his gold. A related issue, ironically enough, is that I always end up with way more gold than I can possibly spend, as a result of the hoarding and thrift strategies that these open-world RPGs force you to develop in the early game. In several of my games of Oblivion and Skyrim, I've ended up with over 1 million gold and absolutely nothing to spend it on. The "Trade and Barter"mod for Skyrim helps somewhat, but it alone doesn't have everything I'm looking for.

A banking system, as seen in Daggerfall, would solve all of these problems. A merchant doesn't have enough gold to complete a transaction? Then you should be able to get a note of credit that can be redeemed at any bank. (I would frequently use these in Daggerfall when I was trying to sell off 10 million gold worth of daedric equipment that I stole.) Want to buy property in the city? Then you can do this through the banking system, like in real life. Can't afford to pay a lump sum for a new home? Then mortgage it. Want to invest your gold and let it compound interest over time? The bank can do that as well.

Just as thieving and trading can make you rich, making a fortune as a real estate mogul should be a viable option in an Elder Scrolls game. I'm currently using the RE Real Estate mod for Skyrim, which is a lot of fun, and has given me something worthwhile to sink my gold into. I've already bought up over a million gold worth of property, and my ultimate goal is to save up 1 billion to buy the palaces in the capital cities.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:05 am 
Warder
Warder

I was reading Extra Punctuation, and Yahtzee brought up two good ideas:

1. Mo-cap the actors when they record the dialogue.

Yahtzee wrote:
So you've got the two characters who are having the conversation on screen, and down at the bottom of the screen you've got two circles, one for each analog stick. Each circle has its perimeter divided between various options, and you select the options by pushing towards the appropriate section with the appropriate stick.

With me so far? Okay. Conversation proceeds automatically, and while one character is talking, the other gives appropriate feedback - nods, "uh huhs," "reallys," that sort of thing. The left stick is used for choosing Topic. The right stick is for Attitude. Topic varies from character to character of course, but one of the options will always be Unimportant Small Talk. Attitude varies from topic to topic, and can be things like Bored, Glib, Creepily Enthusiastic, and there will always be the option to Want To Leave.

Also being able to parry would be nice. It's hard to think of myself as a graceful assassin when my options consist of vertical stab and holding a block of wood in front of my face.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:08 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Daggerfall, Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Yahtzee wrote:
So you've got the two characters who are having the conversation on screen, and down at the bottom of the screen you've got two circles, one for each analog stick. Each circle has its perimeter divided between various options, and you select the options by pushing towards the appropriate section with the appropriate stick.

Still looking for my analog stick on my keyboard...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:29 pm 
Warder
Warder

...Is my console gamer showing :oops:
Hidden:
^Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:01 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Daggerfall
No voice acted PC
And don't play it safe.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:43 pm 
Lord of the Shivering Isles

ES Games: Oblivion:GOTY, Skyrim:Legendary edition
Platform: PS3.
UESPoints: 12
Massive battles that feel like massive battles. Not 4 men attacking a city. Just imagine how epic the Civil War in Skyrim would have been if the Creation Engine could do that without puking all over the PS3 and X60 and the average PC. Even if it had to be prerendered, it would still be better.

If the final slog is an onslaught of enemies, i would love for that to have either the main theme playing in a subtle manner and for our hero to slowly get wittled down. As a player, we would get frustrated, sure but it would make us want to tear the head off the big bad. Sadly, TES fails to handle bosses and the build up in an epic manner. Seriously, Skyrim? Just more draugr, a dragon priest that's it? No second in command for Alduin to chuck at us? No cutscene of Odaviing doing his best to get us there in one piece?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:59 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

The SheoDovah wrote:
Massive battles that feel like massive battles. Not 4 men attacking a city. Just imagine how epic the Civil War in Skyrim would have been if the Creation Engine could do that without puking all over the PS3 and X60 and the average PC. Even if it had to be prerendered, it would still be better.

If the final slog is an onslaught of enemies, i would love for that to have either the main theme playing in a subtle manner and for our hero to slowly get wittled down. As a player, we would get frustrated, sure but it would make us want to tear the head off the big bad. Sadly, TES fails to handle bosses and the build up in an epic manner. Seriously, Skyrim? Just more draugr, a dragon priest that's it? No second in command for Alduin to chuck at us? No cutscene of Odaviing doing his best to get us there in one piece?

Absolutely, seconded. Something like what the Warzones mod has tried to do would be epic if it came with the game by default. The thing is though, I suspect one of the reasons Bethesda didn't do this for Skyrim (aside from engine limitations, or the strain on consoles and low end systems) is that it would unbalance the game from the player's perspective. I've heard users of Warzones say it makes the game too easy, because all those dead soldiers can be scavenged for massive quantities of loot, and if you're a werewolf you can pretty much max out your entire perk tree by feeding on the aftermath of a single battle. (I've never used the mod myself because it's incompatible with Requiem and the Civil War Overhaul.) Perhaps this could be balanced by making it where the soldiers don't carry that much valuable equipment, or the equipment becomes damaged and useless when they're killed in battle.

In future TES games, I'd also like to see some of the rare races from Elder Scrolls lore make an appearance. It's probably asking too much to make them playable, but I was thinking we should at least be able to see and interact with the creatures from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHirn93DlfI
I know the Lilmothiit were supposedly wiped out in the 2nd Era by a plague, but then again, people assumed the Dwemer and Snow Elves were completely extinct only for it to turn out that there were a couple of survivors in isolated locations. So in the same vein as those who want to see the Dwemer return, I'd like to be able to see these other rare races firsthand instead of just reading about them in dusty old books.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:26 pm 
Imperial Legate
Imperial Legate

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC, Xbox, Xbox 360
UESPoints: 20
Having extinct races actually be extinct helps build both the realism and the mystique of the setting. Sometimes what you don't see matters as much or more than what you do see. Same with the Akaviri races being this distant, alien thing most living folks have never encountered. Showing one would ruin that aura of mystery. I'm very strongly against showing the rarer races for this very reason. Their absence is strategic. It's good for both the lore and the aesthetics of the game.

Monsters are bred in labyrinths, labyrinths are bred from walls. There is a reason the Giants choose to remain nomadic rather than follow their shield kin the Nords in building permanent settlements. The Tower is the beginning of all walls.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:11 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: TESO, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Battlespire, Daggerfall, Arena
Platform: PC, PS3, PS4/VR
UESPoints: 4
Pilaf The Defiler wrote:
Having extinct races actually be extinct helps build both the realism and the mystique of the setting. Sometimes what you don't see matters as much or more than what you do see. Same with the Akaviri races being this distant, alien thing most living folks have never encountered. Showing one would ruin that aura of mystery. I'm very strongly against showing the rarer races for this very reason. Their absence is strategic. It's good for both the lore and the aesthetics of the game.

I agree and would like to add that it overly complicates things.

For example, one thing about Elder Scrolls lore that I find troubling is the way the playable beast races are handled. There's, allegedly, 17 sub-classes of Khajiit. How many do you see in any given game? One. Why? Because it wouldn't make sense to include them all. Maybe if there was a game that took place exclusively in Elsweyr and only allowed you to play as some bipedal species of Khajiit would it be even remotely do-able. Similarly, only a game that takes place during the time of an extinct race and focuses primarily on them would make interacting with them sensible.

So, what you should be asking for is a game that takes place during the time of the Akaviri, Lilmothiit, or Dwemer, not a game that brings them back from the dead, because that wouldn't work.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:10 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: 360; PC
Other Profiles: SadeLeamonde; AedanStarfang
Tingz0r wrote:

So, what you should be asking for is a game that takes place during the time of the Akaviri, Lilmothiit, or Dwemer, not a game that brings them back from the dead, because that wouldn't work.

Well a Daedric Prince probably could resurrect any one of those races, though for what reason I wouldn't know.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:41 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Daggerfall, Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Leliel wrote:
Tingz0r wrote:

Well a Daedric Prince probably could resurrect any one of those races, though for what reason I wouldn't know.

Even the powers of Daedric Princes is limited; who knows where the dwemer are, they could be far beyond the reach of any daedric entity.

Additionally, the time of the akaviri hasn't ended, they're still up and about for all we know. They even could be sitting in their warships riding to tamriel right as we speak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:57 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Tingz0r wrote:
Pilaf The Defiler wrote:

I agree and would like to add that it overly complicates things.

For example, one thing about Elder Scrolls lore that I find troubling is the way the playable beast races are handled. There's, allegedly, 17 sub-classes of Khajiit. How many do you see in any given game? One. Why? Because it wouldn't make sense to include them all. Maybe if there was a game that took place exclusively in Elsweyr and only allowed you to play as some bipedal species of Khajiit would it be even remotely do-able. Similarly, only a game that takes place during the time of an extinct race and focuses primarily on them would make interacting with them sensible.

Perhaps. I can see your point. At the same time, one of the things that bugs me is that most cultures of Tamriel treat ignorance as bliss. Scholars in Tamriel know very little about the rare or extinct races, even the Dwemer who left behind tons of technology that still functions, and most of the world is content to leave it at that. Nobody has tried to develop technology on the level of the Dwemer because they're afraid of the same thing happening to them, however the technological stagnation across Tamriel has left everyone stuck in the Medieval period for over a thousand years. Yes, Arniel Gane was killed trying to replicate the circumstances of their disappearance, but coming up with new inventions is not the same thing. The Dwemer tried to tap the power of a dead god, and they were violent oppressive racists as well; neither of which are requirements to building machines to make people's lives easier. So my interest in interacting with the dead races has more to do with finding out about them, and learning from their mistakes and their achievements, than to break the lore by outright resurrecting them. The examples I gave of the Falmer and Dwemer involved meeting the last survivors, not in bringing them back from the dead.

I would settle for archaeological discoveries and other types of research into the dead races coming to fruition. Maybe even let the player character take part in an expedition that reveals an important piece of information. I mean, any idiot can beat up Dwemer machines and loot their ruins for scrap. I just want something more in depth than that.

On an unrelated topic, I've mentioned before that I'm a huge fan of farming mods. What do you think of letting the player grow any kind of plant in the game? That is, if it appears in the wilderness or is sold as an alchemy ingredient, there should be a way to cultivate it yourself. Yes, there would be some exotic plants that you'd need to maintain special conditions in order to grow on a farm, like nirnroot, but this has already been shown to be possible. I also see no reason why you shouldn't be able to plant seeds for different kinds of trees, watch them grow, and then harvest them for lumber. There could be spells that accelerate their growth rate, so that it takes a matter of weeks instead of years for them to reach maturity.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:14 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Redguard
Platform: Xbox, PC, PS
UESPoints: 1
More immersive religion - both aedra and daedra worship needs to be fleshed out more

Interested in
Daedra Worship? Check out my blog!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:20 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
One of my favorite ESO features is the ability to play bard instruments (and dance!). I love going to the taverns on down time to do that, or to play my lute at a camp site, scenic vista etc. I really hope that feature is in TES VI. It is such a little thing but adds so much atmosphere.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:20 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: PS3
I really want my Stalhrim armor back...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:11 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

Platform: Xbox
Other Profiles: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UESPoints: 14
Leckan wrote:

Step one, find glass armor
Step two, paint it baby blue
Step three, equip
---------------------------------------
What I really want back is bound armor, and more over adding the bound enchant as seen in Morrowind(i.e remember demon/devil weapons?) Plus with Skyrim adding that fiery blue over the basic daedric texture.. I really want to just wear it or see some baddies use it. Just wanna walk on up to a 'lowly' enemy only for him to erupt in flames of blue and be fully decked in bound armor

And speaking of foes >_> they really need to fix up enemy npc classes, namely by end game. Heavily armored bandit with high defense and a punch to match? I can see it. A feeble mage in nothing but a robe with (what seems like) twice the bandit's health and spells so powerful they could kill an army? Umm.. no

I can understand scaling for difficulty, but there is a point where it's down right ludicrous. Briar hearts are a good example of melee brutes done right. They deserve to be tanky and are a serious threat when up close. A mage can be just as lethal, but his lack of defense shouldn't be dwarfed by over saturated health. Either pump them up with some alteration defense(i.e ironflesh) or give them thralls, minions, or (insert bandit subcass here) to counterbalance what they lack

Hell even vampires have their [&@%!] together, with variety of classes and various underlings to thin things out. Necromancers and mages? Yall need to learn a thing or two. You know it's bad when I'll pass up one of their dungeons in skyrim over say a draugr ruin, the loot is more worth the effort I put in(and mages are [&@%!] for profit)

~Forever a UESP user~
[?]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:21 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

BetaB17 wrote:
Leckan wrote:

Step one, find glass armor
Step two, paint it baby blue
Step three, equip
---------------------------------------
What I really want back is bound armor, and more over adding the bound enchant as seen in Morrowind(i.e remember demon/devil weapons?) Plus with Skyrim adding that fiery blue over the basic daedric texture.. I really want to just wear it or see some baddies use it. Just wanna walk on up to a 'lowly' enemy only for him to erupt in flames of blue and be fully decked in bound armor

And speaking of foes >_> they really need to fix up enemy npc classes, namely by end game. Heavily armored bandit with high defense and a punch to match? I can see it. A feeble mage in nothing but a robe with (what seems like) twice the bandit's health and spells so powerful they could kill an army? Umm.. no

I can understand scaling for difficulty, but there is a point where it's down right ludicrous. Briar hearts are a good example of melee brutes done right. They deserve to be tanky and are a serious threat when up close. A mage can be just as lethal, but his lack of defense shouldn't be dwarfed by over saturated health. Either pump them up with some alteration defense(i.e ironflesh) or give them thralls, minions, or (insert bandit subcass here) to counterbalance what they lack

Hell even vampires have their [&@%!] together, with variety of classes and various underlings to thin things out. Necromancers and mages? Yall need to learn a thing or two. You know it's bad when I'll pass up one of their dungeons in skyrim over say a draugr ruin, the loot is more worth the effort I put in(and mages are [&@%!] for profit)

I seriously hope we do get the option to recolor our equipmemt in the next game.

And yeah, Bound Armor coming back would be awesome, especially in the style of Skyrim's Bound Weapons!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:02 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Redguard
Platform: Xbox, PC, PS
UESPoints: 1
Leckan wrote:

And yeah, Bound Armor coming back would be awesome, especially in the style of Skyrim's Bound Weapons!

Yes....yes.......YES!

Interested in
Daedra Worship? Check out my blog!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:23 pm 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

Platform: Xbox
Other Profiles: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UESPoints: 14
Something like this? But maybe a bit less transparent

~Forever a UESP user~
[?]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:53 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

BetaB17 wrote:
Something like this? But maybe a bit less transparent

Mmm, yes please!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:06 pm 

ES Games: Oblivion:GOTY, Skyrim:Legendary edition
Platform: PS3.
UESPoints: 12
Greatshields and spears. Don't even need to do anything fancy. Just poke and block. It's simple. Works for most games and Dark Souls showed how RPGs can use spears. Greatshields for bigger protection.

The ability to wear random stuff. Want a pauldron? Sure. Want it whilst wearing a dress? Sure. Want to fight Thalmor whilst being fablous in iron armour? Go ahead.

The Creation Engine to be ditched. It is said to be on it's last legs and that is bad. I mean, 2 games and it is on it's last legs. Granted, it's due to....

Gamebyro being present in it but create a new engine. Just take the plunge. It would help reliablity, playablity and may allow for more stuff to be implemented.

Unarmed combat. Why can i kill a dragon with a dagger yet, killing people with my bare fists takes forever and is boring? Hell, the animation looks like they nicked it from Dragon Age Origins. I mean, it's kinda crap. Sure, Oblivion didn't do a good job but there was some unarmed combat.

Speeding attacks. E.g. A dropkick takes 50% of staminia(Default values). A charge with using your sword as a spear does the same etc.. Why can't we charge? Skyrim was the game they should have included charging in. I mean, Nords love to get up close and personal. Having to run, exhaust all staminia and no attack is crap.

Ambushes. Have proper ambushes. Not once, did the AI do any good ambushes. It is mostly "Oh, more enemies. Guess I'll kill them now." Improved AI is required. Archers hang back and try to flank, shielded warriors wait for you to leave them an opening, mages support their colleagues or try to weaken you etc.. Lure us in with false quests. Radiant system works perfectly for that.

Have the Dark Brotherhood be good at sending assasains. I mean, waiting by the side of the road for a man/woman that is known for killing dragons with their voice is a quick way to retirement.

Throwing spears. Again, nothing fancy. Maybe have a X% of triggering finishing move and instant kill.

Basically, make combat a challenge constantly(with options to customise it for all players).

More weapons. Why is there only a few per material? I mean, Iron sword, iron axe, iron mace etc.. Not really much variety if you are poor or want a weapon. Why not Nordic(ok, there is that in the DLC but this is an example) iron? Imperial Iron, elven Iron? The Thalmor can't be just relying their elven weapons due to how hard it must be to ship weapons to Skyrim. I mean, Stormcloaks are likely to attack any Thalmor shipments, any resistance groups in Cyrodiil etc.. Include weapon subclasses! I mean, curved swords, piercing swords,katanas(Limited in certain materials), each with different bonus and weaknesses. E.g. Curved is great at inflicting bleeding on unarmoured but armour is resistant to it.

Same with armour.

The ability to create settlements for roleplaying purposes. Taxes have to be paid,houses to be built etc... after you've earnt the right to purchase land.

Minor variations for races. Is it me or is it hard to tell a breton from a Nord? An imperial from a nord in Skyrim? Granted, some are obvious but unless you're familiar with race names, it could be hard to tell what race. Make Wood Elves hobbit sized again! They're small but deadly! It makes them unique and interestingly, makes all the elves unique, come to think of it. Dark Elves are dark elves, High Elves are the tallest, Wood Elves are hobbit sized.

The ability to shave and cut. It literally can be done as a gimmicky mirror or a small area in your house as a bathroom(or TES version of it). Don't like having to travel to Riften just to add a tattoo or change hair etc.. THIS IS WHY I WANT THE PC VERSION! Just for the mods that make it easier.

Tattoo creation. It was nice we got them in Skyrim but i always felt it was rather limited.

Hair styling. Same with the hairstyles. Thinking along of lines of Fallout 4's character creation thing. Apply that to hair and boom, there it is.

Bandits to never get better equipment. They are a nuisance at their best. Terrifying at low levels.

Guild requirements to return and can be toggled on or off. I mean, really? Bendu Olo the swordsman can become archmage whilst struggling to cast basic spells?

Rival guilds. Friendly rivals to all out war rivals. We saw it in Oblivion with the Fighter's Guild and erm... whatever their rival was. A bit of it in Skyrim with Thieves.

NO MORE CHOSEN ONE CRAP! Admittly, i'm kinda fed up of this trope/cliché in TES and just want to be a badass normal instead of having it handed to me on a plate. I mean, being dragonborn is good and all but i didn't feel like i earnt it.

Actual boss fights that require more then hit, hit, spell, spell, heal. Granted, it's an AI thing.

Mixing spells. I recall it being in an E3 or TGS demo before launch where spells could be combined. I think there was an alternative way to conjure a flaming dog or skeleton and it was neat. Shame it got canned.

Hundreds and hundreds of spells or spells that feel different to each other. Not same spell that is on steroids but uses the same animation and is only powerful because it was coded to be.

Spell combat. There is a mod that does this. Nick it, implement it in TES VI.

Stealth being more complex and for cock ups to have real meaning instead of "I'll take a few steps back. Kill one off, wait a minute or so, they continue with their routine."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next