UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am Sorry.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: 3,4,5
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
Dear UESP, I am Cardbird. I was offered a way to get back and I took it, a chance to be happy about things again. I don't really have much to do, UESP was what I did, it kept me busy, it helped me through some tough times, and this is why I came back, to talk to people, and post my sorrows away. I never intended to do any of this, I am not a bad person, I'm not. RP'ing is something I deeply enjoy, and not being able to do it with you people is saddening. These past few days since I came back have been some of my happiest in months, just sitting back with a clean slate, enjoying UESP for everything it is, a friendly community. The thing that always struck me most about it was the friends I met here, and how I am unable to contact them again, that is the worst punishment of all. I love you UESP, I really do. I never intended to do malicious things that got me banned in the first place, but I did. And for that I am sorry. And with myself laid bare, I know I will be banned. I only ask to things, 1, do not IP ban me, not being able to even see what is going on is heart breaking, and 2, leave this post up, this is the final words of a banned man, please leave it up.

And in parting, I wish to thank: VirtualWeasel, Raven, POMC, Sav, and Sloady for being good friends, the mod squad for their jobs, and most of all, you. UESP, I thank you for being you, and I hope you never do change. Goodbye.

Oh, and Chaos. WFU NEEDS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited by ArmchairCommander on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: I am Sorry.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:59 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Knights of the Nine, Skyrim
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: Steam: orthanq
Goodbye Cardbird. Always wondered what happened to ya. Now I think of it, you're a lot online on Steam, so it's not like you were really 'gone'.
I wish you the best.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:03 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PS3, PC
I have no idea what on Earth you did.

Bye I guess, I have a screen shot of something funny you said in the chatroom once.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox: AbroadHarpy22 Steam: Hissien
UESPoints: 1
Very glad to see you back Cardy, the roleplays have not been the same without you. Though I honestly never learned what lead to your banning in the first place.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm 
Warder
Warder

Cardbird is back. Just to say goodbye. Bummer, I always enjoyed talking to him and was sad to hear he got banned (again). Hopefully, you approved of what happened to the Skyversary I tried my best.

All the best in the future.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:31 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

You have been sorely missed Cardy, we all have our battles wage and bonds to form

Edit: I know I made babies and left them on your lap Cardy, but until I feel like my work-life is stabilized, WFU will just be mom-less for awhile

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]