Switch to full style
Topic locked

Re: The breaking up of the Avronanzocratic party

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Oh, Nanza! I thought you'd never ask! That we'd never be scrambled together again! *sniff* How could you tease me so! Let us be one party of the people again!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:54 pm

THe breaking of the party, however temporary, did infact occur. THe election must now be done again.

Generalization!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Yes! Yes!

Dragontonguism is no more! I now hold the reins of the Primatocracy Party! Monkeys for a better future!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Good news everyone!

Avron and I are scrambled eggs, and we'll celebrate our reunion with free access to the mod thai buffet for all members!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Huzzah!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Vote! Vote, for the time of men shall fall, a time of wolves, and shattered shields! Vote!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm glad I wasn't here for any of this. I would have cried my eyes out. But since it has been resolved, I can carry on my Thanely duties with pride!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:55 pm

I leave UESP for a few weeks, and come back to all this crap. I'm so confused...

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Thunderstruck elf wrote:I leave UESP for a few weeks, and come back to all this crap. I'm so confused...

Well, I'm glad you're back. I've been trying to find princes and all that.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:21 pm

M'lady, I would be honored to serve you in whatever government happens to be going on now...

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Banana Stanza wrote:...The egg exits the chicken large end first, which means that if you put an egg cup under a chicken it will land with the small end facing up. ...

I never knew that. And I am horrified by the folk who wanted to find that out for themselves.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Princes, princesses, pictsies: all far too Archea'ic for UESP :Angry:
Topic locked