Switch to full style
Topic locked

Re: New mods

Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Jpot wrote:
Sonixboom wrote:can you all morph together like some sort of power ranger type thing and become a super mod? with which to rival the power of even the admins???

That process could take four weeks and still be more time-efficient than actually contacting an admin.

:lol:

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Leilah wrote:
Sonixboom wrote:Cool more mods.

can you all morph together like some sort of power ranger type thing and become a super mod? with which to rival the power of even the admins??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-Sonix

But what shall we call this super-morphed creature?

Megamod?

godzillamod?

Supermod?

-Sonix

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Modasaurus?

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Thanks for all the brave superlatives you've proposed, but I'm quite convinced that the present mod-team is most happy to remain on the same level with you. Not having any official approval for this, I'd still say that People serving people might well be our motto.

We're working on it, and we're certainly making an effort to deliver the creativity of members. We're not here to control you, we're here to make it work.

Thanks to you all for your incredible support. :D And I must commend you on your great sense of humor.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:04 pm

If only Governments could run this well.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

I'd vote for DaveCam if it turned out he played ES games, but equally I'm not sure our mod team would have much luck running the UK of E. No offence, of course.
Topic locked