Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else, goes here
Post a reply

Re: General Discussion

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:23 am

The SheoDovah wrote:Fortunately, UESP is fork free and there is no risk of being impaled on a fork. Though I do remember the fork epidemic of '13. Twas a horrible year where fork related incidents were at an all time high. *whispers* I caused most of them.

If I recall, they were told to fork off.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:30 am

Hold up again...
Nope! Forget what you saw! Nothing happened

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:33 am

Language! Such foul language, Aarah. Shame on you. Shaaaaame! Beta, would you care to join me in Shaming Aarah via anime gifs?

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:41 am

BetaB17 wrote:Nope! Forget what you saw! Nothing happened

I'm sorry, we can't do that.
Hidden:

For one thing, though, I like that your typos still make sense and thus make a fun sentence.

@Dovah
I don't know what the fork you're referring to. No foul language here.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 am

I cannot nor will not shame her
:
Your on your own Dov

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:47 am

BetaB17 wrote:I cannot nor will not shame her
:
Your on your own Dov

@Dov
Hidden:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:50 am

You disappoint me, Beta of the Gifs. You were said to bring constant gifs to the forum not pick and chosen. This naturally means a Gif war. Oh and it would be a reaaal shame if Cass were to disappear. A real shame. *pushes a cardboard box with a stick trap to one side with a ton of anime serving as bait*

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:52 am

Hey, you leave Cass and Beta alone, or I'll pinch all your teabags, mate!

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:55 am

Not my fault if Cass were to find a bunch of anime underneath a cardboard box propped up by a stick that then causes said box to fall down on her and capture her. Or turns into Solid Snake. That is always a risk but sometimes, you have to risk turning people into Solid Snake.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:15 pm

If you set the trap with the intent to capture someone, then yes, it would indeed be your fault.
And I think Cass is smart enough to not fall for the old 'box and stick' trap. Now, if this were the S.S. UESP, then she probably would because she's got that whole 'two minds in one body' thing going on, but everywhere else on the forums, Cass would totally see your plan.
(I just hope the anime isn't too tempting.)

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:01 pm

*strolls into thread*
*sees trap*
Woah guys, look! It's some anime sitting under the all-too classic "bait under a box w/ stick" trap! It's almost exactly like someone were planning on kidnapping me to use as a hostage. :wat: Do you think I'm agile enough to take it and run without being trapped?

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 pm

No. *What Cass did not know that it was an endless supply of anime*

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:44 pm

@Cass
Yes, I think you are agile enough, but I wouldn't risk it. If I know The Sheodovah's devious ways, the anime will look legit on the cover but inside will be a disc that plays home videos of him brewing cups of tea and vlogging on how best to combat aerial warfare from seagulls.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 pm

That was different. That was my revenge for you....

STEALING MY TEA! Yeah, Aarah does that. This, is completely legit anime. That and it'll just be 10000 hours of me explaining how to take down Beta without him knowing it was me.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Aarah sees your 'secret' white text on a beige background.

I admit, I do steal tea...but only yours...and only when you initiate some sort of action that requires retaliation in the form of depriving you of your favourite beverage.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:54 pm

That's slander!

And i keep telling you, if you keep sending me lists, i'll keep disposing of your tea. Stop sending me lists! I ain't no imperial!

On a non-silly note, .....

Jared Leto is confirmed for Sucide Squad 2 and for a Joker Origin Movie. :( He sucks as the Joker.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:04 pm

I think that this colour is better for hiding stuff.

Now that I know that it's not real anime, of course I'm not going to take it. Excuse me while I go read my real manga.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:14 pm

It is real anime. There's also real managa beneath it and an unlimited internet connection along with a voodoo doll of Beta. ;)

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Cassandra wrote:I think that this colour is better for hiding stuff.

That one's pretty good!
If you want true sneaky ninja text, this one is the best:
Sssh. No one knows I'm here!

@Dov
I only keep sending you lists because I need some way to document all the slander that you write each month, and then inform you of it! It's not my fault that listing them is the best way to display it!

Also...nice try, but Cass has gone. Told ya she wouldn't fall for it. (Plus, your anime got farcical and thus any credibility your plan had was lost. Like the internet, voodoo doll...tell you what, I'll send you a list of everything).

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:58 pm

You actually don't need to use the colors at the side with their numbers for colored text. You can just fill it in with a color instead. Like green, blue, red or purple. Or as Aarah pointed out, transparent.
By the way Cassandra, transparent text has been in my signature for like 5 years. Did you ever notice it before?

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Jumping jellyfish, Kerr!

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Kerr wrote:You actually don't need to use the colors at the side with their numbers for colored text. You can just fill it in with a color instead. Like green, blue, red or purple. Or as Aarah pointed out, transparent.
By the way Cassandra, transparent text has been in my signature for like 5 years. Did you ever notice it before?

The problem with transparent text is that you can't see it on mobile at all. Not even highlighted.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:23 pm

^I'm viewing it on mobile style and I can see it when it's highlighted. I'm on a tablet though, not a phone, if that makes any difference.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Ah, I'm on an iPod. When I highlight it it just shows the blue highlight, not the text underneath. I have to copy or quote it to see it - if I know it's there.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Poor poor Dov. If he was really serious, he would stashed away a ton of kpop, some underappreciated dramas, the complete FMA manga, a new season of ouran highschool host club, bowl of ramen, a lazy pillow, and maybe a small pile of nic-naks...

Cass would gleefully live in that box
:
And.. Oh, hey look, an endless supply of.. *Beta is caught in the trap*.
Post a reply