UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Follow UESP on the web!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:02 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: All of them!
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 5
You now have the opportunity to stay in tune with new UESP site and TES developments in a variety of ways: UESP has gotten our first social media pages! UESP is now on your favorite social networking sites, including:

Updates will include UESP site news, including information and content from the wiki, the forums, the blog, and other future developments. Please support the community and follow us! We will be doing a lot of fun things in the future and want you to take part in it. Come watch us grow!

I'll see you there! 8)

PS - Don't think the wiki has announced this yet, so it's a forum first! Awwh yeah!

"[...] for the lives of gods are not what mortals think and matters that weigh only years to mortals weigh on gods forever."
The Tribunal Temple, Nerevar at Red Mountain

Find the S'wit:
ESO PC-NA: @Avron | Legends: nosoundcomes

Post subject: Re: Follow UESP on the web!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:12 am 
Undecided
Undecided

ES Games: Oblivion (SI); Skyrim (DB)
Platform: Steam, XBox
Other Profiles: DarkSpark135
I'm allergic to hashtags...

...Google+ insists on laying claim to my firstborn children...

...and I'm out of Facebook because I once sent Mark a paper bag of flaming dog poo— under his car (c'mon, a Ferrari is going to catch fire sooner or later, better that it be in your driveway than on the 405, no?)...

...Can I, please, still come over here to catch up? :(

Casandra: At the moment, the deadliest weapon at my disposal is a goblin's head on a stick. I'd be worried if this was the plan.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 am 
Master
Master

UESPoints: 0
I'm allergic to anything that threatens me into closer contact with my family, so I'll join you in just hanging around here, Dark Spark.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Of course you aren't required to follow any of those - it is just an easier way to digest information. There is nothing that will be shared that won't be available on UESP, be it the forum announcements or the Wiki main page with the news...but it might help you find some hidden gems. ;)

Additionally, you're more than welcome to just check in without personally following anything. You don't have to follow a page to view the content with Twitter and Google+. I'm not sure about Facebook since I believe you must have a profile to access information on the site, but anyhow, following was just a friendly suggestion to get our name out there.

"[...] for the lives of gods are not what mortals think and matters that weigh only years to mortals weigh on gods forever."

Find the S'wit:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:16 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Just an update to announce that UESP is now on Tumblr! You can check us out here. Tumblr is a media-based blog, for those who are unfamiliar with it. Check it out for lots of great screenshots and also some great information from the UESP's man articles! Our Tumblr is run by UESP wiki user Velyanthe. If you see him around, please remember to thank him for his involvement and upkeep of the page! :D

Also a reminder, we love to share your content! If you're a UESP user who has some screenshots, fan art, fan fiction, wants to be interviewed, or is interested in helping out in any way, please send me a PM or an e-mail. We're always looking to highlight the wonderful community here, and you're a part of it - so feel free to help out!

Find the S'wit: