UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 921 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Post Your Character
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:47 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
Exactly what it says on the tin! Here be a thread for ye all t'post your Oblivion characters, past, present, and future. Who are they? What do they look like? Why were they in jail? Mage, fighter, thief? Do they prefer Tamika's wine, or the Surilie Brothers? Gray Prince, or Porkchop? etc etc.

My three personal favorites:

Kynan
Male Nord, Lvl 36
Birthsign: The Warrior
Class: Ninja
Specialization: Stealth
Attributes: Endurance, Strength
Major Skills:
    Athletics
    Blade
    Block
    HandtoHand
    Restoration
    Marksman
    Sneak
Top 5 Best Trained Skills:
    Sneak
    Blade
    Acrobatics
    Illusion
    Alchemy
Favorite Guilds:
    Dark Brotherhood
    Thieves Guild
Prefered Equipment and tactics:
    Sword, Bow, Plain clothes or Light Armor. Stealth, toe-to-toe fighting, and poison.
Pictures:
The son of the canonical Nerevarine (yes, it's true, my own personal favorite Morrowind PC was THE canonical Nerevarine!)... and fat lot of good it did baby Kynan, too, since the rotten [&@%!] left for Morrowind the day he learned he'd gotten his girlfriend pregnant, and was never heard from again. Originally named "Sue", a humiliating turn of events which turned young Kynan into a hell-and-whiskey hoodlum, and set the stage for his eventual exile from Skyrim and arrest after a drunken brawl with a Legionary officer in the Imperial City. Has since atoned for the wanton desturction and anti-social outbursts of his youth by becoming the first man to head all oficial Guilds in Cyrodil at one time and by saving the world from Mehrunes Dagon, but secretly he continues to serve the Will of Sithis and controls a vast criminal empire from the shadows. Suspected to have been a vampire at one point (an accusation which his long-time neighbor, Tamika, vehemently denies while gingerly fingering two well worn bug bites on her neck), and may have had something to do with a rash of necromantic murders, in which various prominent Cyrodillians (including famed author Alessia Ottus and the entire town of Pell's Gate) were killed and drained of their very souls. That these very same souls should turn up later, encased in black soul gems and being used as bookends and paper weights in Kynan's mansion, is purely coincidental, and not incriminating in the least.

Yvette
Female Breton, Lvl 45
Birthsign: The Apprentice
Class: Kunoichi
Specialization: Magic
Attributes: Endurance, Will
Major Skills:
    Athletics
    HandtoHand
    Destruction
    Illusion
    Restoration
    Marksman
    Sneak
    Destruction
    Sneak
    Illusion
    Athletics
    Restoration
Favorite Guilds:
    Mages Guild
    Dark Brotherhood
Preferred Equipment/ Tactics:
    Unarmed or bow, plain clothes. Stealth, magic, and ranged combat.

Pictures:
OOO character. Sorceress par excellence and winner of the coveted "single longest battle in history"prize for her three day duel against a Nordic warlord, somehow she managed to survive long enough to become a major force in Cyrodillian politics. With even fewer moral compunctions than our friend Kynan, rumors abound in teh taverns that Arch-Mage Yvette has replaced Mannimarco as chief Necromancer in the realms, raising veritable armies of zombie servants with the King of Worms' staff... including the late ArchMage Traven. Every investigative reporter who has tried to get to the bottom of things, however, has coincidentally wound up on the wrong side of a Dark Brotherhood assassin's blade. Further, all paperwork surrounding her prior jail sentence has gone "missing", and when pressed for details, the Head of the Imperial City Jail replied "Yvette... good citizen... always... you trust mistress... braaaaiiiinnnssss...". Meanwhile, as for helping the embattled Emperor Martin reclaim his throne and, you know, DOING SOMETHING about all these Oblivion gates popping up everywhere, Arch Mage Yvette has this to say: "When I get around to it. Maybe."

Hans Grumbleman
Male Redguard, Lvl 3
Birthsign: The Serpent
Class: Commoner
Attributes: Personality, Speed
Major Skills:
    Armorer
    Blunt
    HandtoHand
    Alchemy
    Acrobatics
    Merchantile
    Speechcraft
    None
Favorite Guilds:
    Imperial City Bookclub
    Farmer's Union 401A
Preferred Equipment/ Tactics:
    Unarmed, plain clothes. Running like hell, finding a Guard or Legion member to save him from the fearsome mudcrabs.
Pictures:
As seen in my "Most Ridiculous Characetr Builds" thread. Not much to say here. His initial arrest was a gross miscarriage of justice as he was plainly innocent but, being old and a lowkey sort of guy, he didn't complain and let himself be dragged off to the Imperial City jail. Now living a simple life as a farmer, gatherer, and small time merchant, all the while wondering why the heck he can't just throw away that darn amulet in his inventory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:11 am 
Warder
Warder

This topic has been posted many, many times...But hey, we need a new one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:19 am 
Novice
Novice

hans rock man! he has a real nice beard!

Why do psychics ask for your name?-Steven Wright

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:20 am 
Novice
Novice

My first character was a Nord in Heavy Armor but I personally don't feel I picked his stats that well.
I had started a new Breton character which was going to be my main character. I called him Kraigus as my real name Kraig is of celtic origin so it seemed convenient (the -us is a symbol of being under Imperialism). He was going really well but for some reason the main quest didn't appear in my journal and when I went to Jaffre he didn't allow me to ask the questions so I started again.
This time I used a Dunmer.

Nocturnus
Male Dunmer, Lvl 4
Birthsign: The Mage (its one of the only signs that gives you a permanent bonus)
Class: Warshadow
Attributes: Speed, Agility (not sure why I didn’t pick Willpower)
Major Skills:
Acrobatics
Blade
Light Armor
Marksman
Mysticism
Restoration (so I can heal myself in combat without having to use potions etc)
Sneak

Acrobatics
Blade
Light Armor
Marksman
Sneak

Favorite Guilds:
No Guilds as yet but is Grand champion in Arena and is a Knights Brother in the Blades. Kvatch completed.

Preferred Equipment and tactics:
Long Sword, Bow & Light Armor (going for Elven and Glass mix, Elven Horse Armor).
Stealth attacks or Acrobatics with Bow. Also good in Light Armor and Blade for close combat

Most of the major skills I picked have maximum bonuses for being a Dunmer (with the exception of restoration) so these skills have risen very quickly. When I slept & levelled up I've been getting +4 or +3 on each of my three choices.

Last edited by Kraigus on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:33 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ArotosMarkos wrote:
This topic has been posted many, many times...But hey, we need a new one.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:48 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Arotos and jeff, you are two of my absolute favourite and adored people here, but don't think that won't keep you out of trouble!!! :wink: Esp since Doros is my newest “favourite + adored” person here!

In all honesty jeff, how many topics do you and I see these days that we haven't already seen before? It's where the old age and insetting senility help!! :lol:

Doros, this isn't only the 2nd thread ever of this either, and I like to hear about other's chars! You never know, one day I might even admit what mine are like..... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:53 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours... :Twisted Evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

I believe actually, Mr. jeff, that you have shared at least one of yours before?

Maybe one day, I wouldn't want to give in too easily...... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:19 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

I see you are a little shy, so I'll start it off then...

My last Character: Asian Samuri

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1027610/Outdoors.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1027610/Formal.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1027610/Meal.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1027610/Stealth.jpg

I used an Asian Race Mod, two Asian House Mods, and an Asian Equipment Mod, as well as a Dual Wield Mod.

My current Character: Orc Pathfinder (scout/ranger)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1027610/Smash2.jpg

He uses the Dual Wield Mod. I made a Mod for a good Enchanted Club too, as the game was lacking in that area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:46 pm 
Champion
Champion

Well, if this isn't the first post of it's kind, then it's clear people haven't being their duty! Letting a "post your character" thread slip off the front page and into the forgotten depths of the Underboard?! PREPOSTEROUS, I SAY!

So keep this thread alive, people! That future generations might gaze in awe upon their forebearers, and record their own adventurers for whomever shall follow in turn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:51 pm 
Warder
Warder

Marco Mordas, distant cousin of my Morrowind character, Kelvin Mordas. He has a cool illusion spell that makes him appear younger the farther away he is (my mediocre video card blurs his skin so you can't see the wrinkles :? ). He wears the cloak/hood to cover up his ridiculous red hair.

Marco is a mage destructionist extraordinaire! (He is still level 5).

Major skills:
Destruction
Alteration
Mysticism
Blade
Block
Restoration
Mercantile

Specialization: Magic. I try to do everything with magic, but he has blade skill in case he gets silenced or his mana runs out. My last main character (before OOO) was a thief, so I still fall back on marksman, blade, and security when the magic just won't cut it. I don't want him to be too diversified, though, mainly so that the character makes sense in an RP kind of way.

He lives in the Skingrad Mages guild while saving up to buy a house. I made a cheap house for the south side of Skingrad in the editor, because I have really warmed up to Skingrad since starting Marco and he won't be able to afford Rosethorn for a long time. I'm still working on a good way to buy the house (it will probably be for sale at Colovian Traders) and I will upload it to TES Nexus/Source when it's done, if anyone wants it.

TLDR Warning - Really long backstory past this point.

Marco's father was a Dissident Priest and his mother was a Telvanni Retainer. Marco was born in Mournhold in 3E373, but soon after his birth, his parents moved to Cyrodiil because they were concerned for their safety and didn't want Marco to be raised in the tumultuous, oppressive province of Morrowind.

Marco spent his childhood growing up in one of the few working-class dunmer families in Cheydinhal, with occasional financial support from his mother's parents. Towards the end of his adolescence, they moved to the Imperial City (still called Cyrodiil City at the time). Marco became increasingly involved in protest groups of many different kinds - denouncing the theocratic rule of the Empire, pressuring for increased Imperial oversight of House Dres and Hlaalu, pressuring for pulling back Imperial troops from Morrowind and Black Marsh, urging the empire to abolish slavery in Morrowind, lobbying for protection for the nomadic Dunmer tribes, and almost anything else. He often found himself on both sides of issues, contradicting himself.

The Imperial occupation of Morrowind was the most important example - While he grudgingly approved of the increased racial integration and liberalism that Imperial culture brought to Morrowind, he had always resented the Empire for imposing its laws and religion, as well as the East Empire Trading Company, on his ancestral homeland. When his parents and sister disappeared after refusing to attend a holiday ceremony at the Temple of the One, he finally decided which side to take.

Within months, he was captured by the city guard and implicated as a member of a radical group that harassed prominent Temple officials. He was threatened with execution, but his sentence was reduced to 100 years in prison when he revealed the names of several accomplices (100 years was not a life sentence, since elves live much longer than humans). Marco's sentence began on his 24th birthday.

In 3E433 he escaped through the prison sewers. A week or two of wandering around the city revealed to him only that all of his old contacts were gone and the Imperial City was not the place he remembered (for example, a lot less of the Elven Gardens now consisted of actual gardens). He saddled the paint horse given to him by a generous monk and set off towards the west.

After several days of difficult riding and narrow escapes from bandits, Marco arrived in Anvil. Finding nothing more interesting to do, he joined the local chapter of the Mages Guild and was quickly recruited to fight highwaymen. Marco's mother was always condescending and disdainful of the Mages Guild, but since it seemed unwise to return to Morrowind at the moment. Marco was at loose ends and the Mages Guild seemed the best use of his talents.

Even though Marco was not very friendly with Carahil at the Anvil Mages Guild, he knew that her suggestion to collect all the recommendations for the Arcane University was a smart idea. Many adventures entailed, such as almost being killed by a minotaur retrieving a book for Teekeus and then staying up all night in the Grey Mare waiting for a chance to steal the book back, so that he could both earn a recommendation and learn to shoot lightning out of his hands. He lost his horse to a pair of mountain lions on the road to Bruma, and found himself way over his head in the swamps of Black Marsh looking for a specific piece of jewelry, fighting teams of rogue mages many times more powerful than himself. But at the end of every trial, he found himself returning to Skingrad - to sell his loot and heal his injuries, and to talk potions with Sinderion and Falanu. (I could probably write a fanfiction about Marco hooking up with Falanu Hlaalu but I have too much self respect for that.)

end of TLDR backstory section

He has all his MG recs now, as well as a Staff of Silence and a foot in the door of the MG/Necro war. I am planning on having him turn evil in the future, but probably not until he is pretty far in the Mages Guild. He is already a decent conjurer, so I think he will start dabbling in necromancy just before the final MG mission - that way he will see Traven's assignment as a glorious opportunity, and take over both Traven's and Mannimarco's positions at the same time. 1UP!

Of course by that point he will probably move from Rosethorn to the giant underground stronghold I'm building for him up in the mountains. When I get bored of staging raids with MG apprentices and paying off bribes for murdering the people that look at him funny, and he's powerful enough to take out a Legion soldier in one or two shots, I'll let his bounty get out of control so that he gets kill-on-sight status. That is probably when I will start a new character to finish the Thieves Guild, or play my Orc more to finish the Fighters Guild.

Last edited by lowbart on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:16 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:56 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Wonderful mods there Jeff...bloody unfair...sniff.

Reynald Jemane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:00 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Daggerfall
Platform: Teh Box of Xitude. Also the 'puter.
My character, Terra Fowe,
Breton
Age 38
Hails from Valenwood,was born there on a family trip with his father. His father then fell in love with a beautiful elven maiden but there love was forbidden so they had to be toghther in secret.Eventually his mother died And Terra moved to Cyrodill. He then figured out the mother of his mother poisoned her.So he called apon the DB to kill her.Though they would not respond she was killed anyway.He later figured out that his half sister Yamille Fowe assisnated her. He is now living life out as an arcane archer leading the mages guild,arena and Dark Brotherhood.He has recently become an animal trainer apable of un-explainable things.

Skills-Heavy Armour
Marksman
Destruction
Conjuration
Acrobatics
Athletics
Security

Attributes-
Agility
Intellegence

Hobbies-Going on killing sprees,
starting goblin wars-
having a nice chat with chancellor otaco

Currently lvl 43

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:42 am 
Warder
Warder

Quote:
Mage destructionist extraordinaire! (He is still level 5).

Heh...that reminds me of my old World of Warcraft character.
Doctor Gizmen Jaloo Fizzlecog, Gnomish Magus Engineerus Extrodanaire-us!
--------------
All of my characters are members of an extremely powerful underground council, often referred to by members as The Inquisition or The Regime. Through threats and bribes, they have become the true leaders of Tamriel, using patriarchs as mere masks to their true identity and purpose. They each travel to Cyrodiil ever ten years for a conference with Darj-keo.

High Inquisitor Darj-keo (Hidden Force)
Argonian Inquisitor
Darj-keo was captured as a slave and brought to work in the land of Morrowind. Corrupted by his times, he swore to slay those who showed him naught but cruelty.
He began The Inquisition with close allies of him (including his owner’s son, the mage Arotos Markos). He is revered as a god by them.
He has control over Cyrodiil and rules from an abandoned house in the Talos Plaza District.

Chancellor Ocario
Altmer Mage
Ocario was born with natural affinity to magic, as all Altmer are. He was sent to the Imperial Arcane University on the verge of merhood, where he met a young dunmeri prodigee, Arotos Markos. Markos looked up to him as a father-figure, and he returned to Morrowind with Ocario. There, Ocario met Darj-keo and agreed to join The Inquisition at the risk of being slain.
He has control over High Rock and Hammerfell and rules from an old cave carved into a long lost mountain.

Czhar (Five points if you can pronounce his name!)
Breton Alchemist
The mysterious Czhar is most commonly known as Ocario’s assistant. What his lord does, he does.
He also has control over High Rock, ruling from the same cave as Ocario.

Lord Arotos Markos
Dunmer Magister
Arotos Markos was born into a wealthy Dunmer family. He often traveled a bit too far deep into his father’s mines, and there he made friends with an older Argonian, Darj-keo. He traveled to the Imperial City at an extremely young age, and there he met Ocario. They returned to Morrowind, and joined Darj-keo.
He has control over Morrowind, Valenwood, and Summerset Isles and rules from a fortress overlooking Balmora.

Olof Jardov
Nord Paladin
Olof Jardov was a foreman in the Markos mines. On Darj-keo’s escape, he captured and viciously tortured Olof to the point of near death. He begged for life, and was offered to swear allegiance to Darj-keo, or a slow and painful death.
He has control over Skyrim, Elsweyr, and the Black Marsh, and rules from a luxurious Skingrad Mansion.

My characters all have sufficiently Bio's (especially Ocario, being my first TES character, and Arotos Markos, being my favorite) however it would not fit on this page nor forum.

I overdo it, sometimes.[/b]

Last edited by ArotosMarkos on Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:16 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Wow Artos Markos those where some pretty sweet character BIOS.
OK my turn
Name:Orsino
Race:High Elf
Class:Inquisitor
Main Attributes:Agility, Intellegence
Main Skills: Blade, Marksman, Sneak, Light Armour, Destruction, Illusion and Conjuration.

Currently level 31 and just started the fighters guild. My FAV Char so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:00 pm 
Novice
Novice

I guess I'll go... I have 3 characters running right now, play one depending on my mood.

Arioch
Dunmer Assassin/Thief lv24
Sign: Thief
Main Attributes: Strength & Speed
Skills: Light armor, Blade, Alchemy (dumb choice), Security, Marksmanship, Acrobatics (another choice I'm not happy about), Sneak

Did the Dark Brotherhood quests way too early, only went partway through the storyline there. Got my ass kicked in the main quest story line, has a bootyload of cash due to duping some ring that I got early on and selling a few thousand copies of it. I mostly use this character to buy stuff to see if it's worth getting on my other characters, lately. "Hmmm, should I upgrade all of Frostcrag Spire? Let me go buy it on Arioch and see if it's worth it." Also has a 100% chameleon set: Ring of Khajiti, Grand Ring of ChameleonGrand Ring of Shadows[/url] (found in the Vile Lair), A Sigil Stone enchanted Necklace, and a soul gem enchanted pair of pants for a total of around 110% chameleon. It really does break the game, though! :Twisted Evil:

Deedlit
High Elf Custom Spellsword lv16
Sign: Apprentice
Main Attributes: Strength & Intelligence
Skills: Heavy Armor, Blade, Destruction, Illusion, Restoration, Mercantile (not thrilled with at all), Athletics

My first character that relied on Magic to any degree, I found it a lot easier to actually kill stuff and life through it all. Also experimented with enchanting weapons/armor more on this character. I'm playing this as a quasi-paladin/goodie-two-shoes character. No thieves guild, no dark brotherhood, no vile lair, no thieves den... So far, I've enjoyed it. A definite move away from my sneaky character. No chameleon, no invis, if it sees me, I kill it! :Twisted Evil: The weakness to magic 100% and 25% to all 3 elements really hurts when fighting spellcasters though. :(
This character went almost directly to the Shivering Isles, and has had good luck there so far.

Pirotess
Breton Mage/Assassin lv8
Main Attributes: Willpower & Intelligence
Sign: Mage
Skills: Sneak, Destruction, Illusion, Conjuration, Alteration, Restoration, Mysticism

Taking the spellcaster thing to the next level. I was tempted to go all out and do an Atronach birthsign, but decided to just go for the Mage sign instead. I've had a lot of fun making custom spells, combining damage with a short invisibility on myself. I just got my first Black Soul Gem, so I'll be making an enchanged dagger with 100% weakness to each element and magic for a few seconds to open the fight with, then blast them with "The Pimp Hand" (5fire/shock/frost for 3 seconds, soultrap 4sec, invis self 5 sec). So far, I've had the most fun with this character. I'm waiting to join the Dark Brotherhood, though, at least for a few more levels. This character has done none of the Main Quest after leaving the sewers. I may start that up once I get that Dagger, and possibly get "The Pimp Hand 2" up and running, if it's doable with my MP stores.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:13 am 
Master
Master

ES Games: Oblivion
Platform: Xbox 360
Jackart Lumsnic.
He was a Redguard, but his eyes, and colour of his body made him look like an imperial so people got mixed with him a lot. Jackart wasnt good nor evil. He just did everything for the money, no matter how bad. Jackart wanted to be famous so he went straight to the Main Quest and saved Cyrodiil. Jackart was sleeping one night and a man in a black robe approached him, Jackarts first reaction was to attack. After realising this dark man wasnt evil (to him) he went and became Listener of the Dark Brotherhood. He wasnted to be good again, he liked balance, so he went and completed the Mages, and fighters guild. Jackart hated sneaking. So he forgot the Thieves guild for a while. He then heard of a Portal opening in the middle of the lake... Thats where im up to :o (As i deleted my old character :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:04 am 
Initiate
Initiate

Shalla Quickblade, level 5 Paladin

The epithome of Paladin-hood, Shalla spends most of her time chasing the bad guys and bringing them to justice. She is a little overzealus and has been known to chase people with bow and arrow when they run in order to plant that final arrow in their back. If you think you get to rob innocent folks, Shalla is there to teach you manners. She has traversed all of Cyrodill by foot, and started out on the Pilgrimage of the Nine with nothing more than a wool shirt, wool skirt, buckled shoes, a green-and-brown cap and a rusty Iron Sword, to teach herself humility. Red hair, blue eyes and a lot of muscle, she is not to be trifled with and pretty to boot ^_^.

Class: Paladin

Sign: The Thief (Sometimes Shalla wonders why she was not born under the sign of the Lady or the Warrior, but alas, the Thief shall have to do )

Major: Combat
Minor : Magic (Running S.P.A.M. ;) )

Attributes:
Strength
Endurance

Skills

Heavy Armor
Blade
Block
Marksman
Armorer
Restoration
Mysticism

Favorite Guilds:
Shalla is the Marshall of the Knights of the Nine, and a member of the Fighters Guild. She plans to perform the neccesary rituals and tasks to enter the Mages Guild soon, but is not interested in rising the ranks beyond that of a simple healer. She primarily uses her magic for defensive wards and healing as well as some buffs in order to increase her combat efficiency.

Favorite Tactics: Not one for subterfuge or sneaking around,if Shalla does sneak its only to see whats around the corner, not to kill people from an ambush. Her preferred method of assault is to simply step into view with either shield and sword or a 2-hander and then wait untill the opponent is almost in reach of a forward power attack, at which point she rams her sword up whatever's throath and takes the return damage. After that, its mostly block-and-hack with power attacks in between if she's using a 2-hander. The bow is used to put a few arrows in someone when the opposition is either too big or too many to handle in a straight fight, and for killing off animals and monsters if need be like Trolls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:21 pm 
Warder
Warder

We have to keep this thread from dropping off. I'll post my Orc later even though he isn't very interesting. Also, I added some backstory to my post earlier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:52 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

More people should post thier characters :D

Post subject: MyCharacters
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:58 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

I am playing Oblivion since the release 1,5 year ago (with a short break with Battlefield 2142 and now with The Orange Box). These are all the characters I've played with:

The first:
Name: Bas (yeah, not very original)
Race: Imperial Male (he looked the most like a normal human)
Class: Warrior (I didn't even know what a custom class was)
Birthsign: The Warrior
Level: 16 (and then I started again...)

The second:
Name: Bas (again..)
Race: Dark Elf Male
Class: Mage (I still didn't know what a custom class was)
Birhtsign: The Mage (I thought that was the highest magicka bonus)
Level: 3 (I couldn't win from those damn zombies)

Ok, at this point some things changed. I bought a guide of Oblivion, read everything about character creation etc. Then I made these characters...

The third:
Name: Legolas
Race: Wood Elf Male
Custom Class: Hunter
Attributes: Agility, Speed
Skills: Marksman, Athletics, Acrobatics, Alchemy, Sneak, Security, Light Armor
Birthsign: The Steed
Level: 29

I really liked that one. He was fast and deadly with a bow. Although, I wanted to try magic, so I decided to make this character:

The fourth:
Name: Bas
Race: High Elf Male
Custom class: Battlemage
Specialization: Magic
Attributes: Intelligence, Willpower
Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Blade, Illusion, Mysticism, Alteration, Alchemy
Birthsign: The Lady
Level: 32

The fifth:
Name: Ra'zhin-Dar
Race: Khajiit
Custom class: Dark Thief
Skills: Sneak, Alteration, Blade, Light Armor, Destruction, Acrobatics, Athletics
Birthsign: The Mage
Level: 14

Oh, I remember one more: a character with:
Class: Archer

But that was stupid because the Archer has blunt+marksman+blade+hand-to-hand, while you only need one or two of those.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:11 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

Location: They have a large barge with a radio antenna that they charge and discharge.

Ibis 'Wizard' Thelemanz - Mage. Wizard. Swordsman. Sorcerer. Healer. Adventurer. Arch-Mage. Grand Master of the Fighters' Guild. Champion of Cyrodiil. Champion of the Arena. Lord Sheogorath. Stamp collector. Special features - the tiny eyes of a crab.

Ed 'The Eagle' O'Brien - Bad guy turned divine warrior. Explorer. Ranger. Wildman. Hunter. Alchemist. Archer.

Dixon Bainbridge, Man Of Action - Ball bag.

Fanfiction :: Music

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:07 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Imrahil
Race: Dunmer
Class: Battlemage
Birthsign. The Ritual
Level: 10 (my new one)

He is a crusader against the Nine Divines, a Azura Worshipper (as me). He is Lord Sheogorath and started a war between the Isles and the non-elves of Cyrodiil. He killed all the Blades wit the exception of the essentials and they are in the fire of the Cloud Ruler Temple. He killed all in the Weynon Priory, including the horses. He was kicked out of the mages guld and the fighters guild when he killed all the non-essential members in all cities.
He has a split personality: in the Shivering Isles he has a disposition of 100 with most of the people also, he never killed anyone in there, with the exception of Brithaur

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:29 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

come on dont let this die.
My new Character
Name:Kansas
Race:Imperial
Class:Thief

Just left the sewers and inside vilveren(sp) Im playing rite know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:16 pm 
Champion
Champion

Here's one:

Goody No-Crimes
Male Akavari, Lvl 1
Birthsign: Unknown
Class: Unknown
Specialization: Unknown
Attributes: Unknown
Major Skills:
    Unknown
    Standing
    Pacing
    Waiting
    Listening Politely to Valen Dreth
    Hitting Escape and Clicking on "Quit Game"
Favorite Guilds:
    Imperial City Prison, Cell Block A
Prefered Equipment and tactics:
    Sack cloth clothing, manacles, standing in one place for a few minutes before moving a yard or so and standing in another.

Pictures:
    To be announced. NOTE: Hideously ugly.

One of the few Akavari immigrants to Cyrodiil, Goody resolved to be humble, polite, and deferent to all the wishes of his new host country. After all, he was a guest in this land! He must treat their laws and customs with the utmost respect. When a cultural misunderstanding broke out over the different uses of flower pots, Goody allowed himself to be taken into custody, and deeply ashamed, resolved to never again displease his pasty-faced neighbors and to one day become a model citizen of Cyrodiil. Unfortunately, breaking out of jail before his sentence was up was clearly no way to demonstrate his resolve and respect for the Cyrodiilic justice system! So he decided to stay put, in his cell, until the Imperial Legion officially determined he was ready to go free.

This game isn't going anywhere.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 921 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next