UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Oblivion Crashing in Windows 7
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:29 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon, Oblivion, Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
Hey guys. I have an issue that seems to affect some, but not all. I recently just installed Oblivion in Windows 7, fully updated to the latest patch, installed Shivering Isles, and Knights of the Nine expansions, then went to start the game... crashes instantly. Try again, crashes instantly, restart, try again, crashes instantly. I try changing the graphics options, crashes again, and again, same place. I lower the graphics further and further, crashes, crashes. I try only loading the master file... crashes. Nothing I do seems to work. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Here's my build...

Windows 7, 64-bit
ASUS M3N-HT Deluxe mobo, latest drivers
8gb DDR2-800
NVidia GeForce 9800 GT, latest drivers
Quad-Core AMD 9600 2.3ghz processor

I'm really confused as I've updated to all the latest drivers, updated the game to the latest patch, etc. and nothing. Still crashes in the same exact spot every time. I would think the game to be completely incompatible with Win 7, if not for all the people who say they run it.

Any assistance anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

- Mike

Post subject: Re: Oblivion Crashing in Windows 7
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:00 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind
Windows 7, especially on 64-bit does lack in driver support, but you're specs all suggest that Oblivion should be playable. UESP suggests:

Quote:
Problem
Oblivion crashes on startup, I don't even get to the main menu.
Cause
Other programs disrupting disk operation, or you have old save games and settings in the (My Documents/My Games/Oblivion).
Solution
Disable them. Most likely you'll have to switch off your antivirus (if it scans all files you access), Google Desktop (same), possibly any P2P apps running in the background (they are rather disk-intense and memory-heavy) and anything that could pop up a message from system tray during the game (email notifiers, instant messengers, automatic updaters). This is the recommended minimum, but for optimal performance and stability turn off everything that is not essential to the system operation, freeing up resources for the game. You can safely switch this all back on after you finished playing. Note the firewall apps shouldn't affect the game stability (theoretically...) so feel free to leave them on, or if you feel unsafe, disable the network connection together with the firewall for time of playing.
Second Solution
Move all files in (My Documents/My Games/Oblivion) to a different location. Start the game and see if it works. If it does then you may copy back the "Save" folder back in.
Cause 2
Mods selected without having the correct master files
Solution
Check through all mods and ensure they have the required master files present and clicked on.
Cause 3
DirectX is missing newer d3dx9 revision files.
Solution
Download and install the newest DirectX End-User Runtime.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon, Oblivion, Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles
Genius. Thank you. It was the simplest solution to a problem I thought was a lot more difficult. In my My Games directory, I had old Oblivion files. It was trying to load them and couldn't. I deleted them (no prob losing them... wanted to start over), and the game loaded just fine. Thank you all! Now I can finally play it on the highest graphics settings! Woohoo!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:57 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion, Skyrim
A classic scenario. Crashes were most likely due to an old Oblivion.ini file, maybe tweaked for an older PC? Deleting it and allowing Oblivion to create a new one is the best way to start on a new system.

Glad you got it sorted, and welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion Gotye
As previously said on how to fix this problem I have tryed that and I am still not able to get Oblivion GOTYE to work on Windows 7 64bit. I have tryed reinstalling many times and checked the disk for scratches. I have all my drivers up to date and I have searched on many different forums with people who have also had these problems like the Windows 7 forums and just googling it. I have also tryed putting the game launcher in administrator and in XP mode and gave it all permissions and also did it for the plain Oblivion shortcut. I am well aware of the useless feature of windows 7 making a game tab in my documents and my games. I deleted everything In the oblivion game folder and including saved games(I want to start over). I have also heard that the windows 7 game explorer is to blame for this so i turned it to never check in the options and I unchecked everything. When I start up the game there is a little black box that starts up in the top left corner and then it maximizes. Then it crashes to desktop. Then windows tells me that the game stoped working and wants to check for a solution. The funny thing is it will work sometimes, like I can play it but when I quit it will do it all over again and seems to be completly random. but for the most part it wont run. It has a 95% chance that it will crash. Most of the time when I quit the game it's because it needs to restart the game fot my graphic settings to work(windows set them by default to medium 800x600 I think). I am sorry if i am reviving an old post but every where I look the posts are from last year or months ago. I have also noticed that some people that dident have this problem with windows 7 and oblivion was because they had earlier builds of windows 7. I have build 7600 of windows(I got this by typing can you run it in google and found a nice program that showed I am more than capable of running this game. Any help would be just awesome I have been trying to fix this for 4 days now :cry: and any help at all would help me alot

My specs:
Intel(R) core(TM)2 quad cpu q9450 @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz
Nvidia GTX 460
Ram 6GB

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:43 pm 
Champion
Champion

Sorry mate, but you've made a nine month necropost. Check the date before you post in a subject, as the problem was probably solved before (not like the Tech Desk gets much traffic anyway).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm 
Layman
Layman

Should i post a new topic? I have searched these forums thoroughly for my problem and i couldent find one that fixed it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:54 pm 
Champion
Champion

The Tech Desk doesn't have many posts, and there's no sense clutterin up the forums with more threads when this one is so small anyway, so you might be alright. I'd ask a mod though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:55 pm 
Layman
Layman

Thank you will do. I just tryed to pm a Moderator but since I am very new it wont let me pm yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:45 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Forum Rule: No Necro-PostingThis is bringing old topics back to life. If you have a legitimate reason for resurrecting a topic, to ask for more help on the same subject, that is fine. If the topic is weeks old, then they have probably received the help they needed. Making a comment in an old topic only makes you look bad, and is considered to be post flooding.

You're asking for more help on the same subject, so I'll allow the necro-post to pass. Better than creating a new topic anyway, since it was short and the original fix is still relevant for some readers seeing it now. Has to be the biggest necro-post I've seen yet, though. Woot! NINE months! The forums gave birth right on time, and the baby's name is Fisticuffs! Coochi-coo! :lol:

@Fisticuffs

Hi, and welcome to the forums! If you haven't already done so, please follow the Welcomes and Goodbyes link in my signature and introduce yourself. I'm sure the members will welcome you.

OK, on to your problem...

You might want to check in Event Viewer (Application event log) to see what Windows has to say about the cause of the crashes. To find out how to run Event Viewer and view the logs, go here (Microsoft, Windows 7, Using Event Viewer).

In the Application event log, look for Application Error events where Oblivion.exe crashed and post the exact error message(s) here. I'll try to help you from there. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:53 am 
Layman
Layman

First of all I want to humbly apologize for necro posting because it is not my intention at all to flood post or be a jerk on these forums :oops: . I laughed pretty hard at what you said h8ball it is a monster of a post :lol: .
Now about what you asked me to do

Faulting application name:Oblivion.exe
Version:1.2.0.416
time stamp:0x462392c7
Exception code:0xc0000005
Fault offset:0x0000548e
Faulting process id:0x568
Faulting application start time:0x01cb5eb4b64a4432
Faulting application path:C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Oblivion.exe
Faulting module path:C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Oblivion.exe
Report ID:f7692a70-caa7-11df-b825-002215824402

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:22 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Fatal Exception 0xC0000005 is a "Sharing Violation", the result of Oblivion attempted to write to memory (RAM) that it doesn't "own".

There are two lines which are significant. The "Faulting application" and the "Faulting module". These are often different, allowing you do see which two processes are conflicting and maybe why. Unfortunately, in both cases, they're Oblivion.exe, which indicates Oblivion is losing control of its memory pointers and one of them ends up pointing to memory owned by another process, i.e. Windows itself. I occasionally have a crash like this myself.

Try the following...

Visit Windows Update and make sure you have all the latest Windows hotfixes. Failing to update is a common cause of crashes.

If you're not already doing so, log in as Administrator (for whom UAC is disabled) and see if Oblivion still crashes. If not, then UAC or user permissions are the most likely cause.

Stop all unnecessary Windows services which are set to Automatic startup mode (there are websites which tell you which ones are safe to set to Manual startup mode or Disabled).

Run a full Antivirus scan on your system. Also run a full Adware/Spyware/Malware scan. Viruses and other malicious stuff often cause conflicts with games.

Disconnect from the Internet and shut down your Antivirus. If it's scanning all files, it often causes conflicts with games reading their files. Also try shutting down your Firewall, as some Firewalls can also cause conflicts.
    NotePersonally, I use a freeware Antivirus (Avira Antivir) and a freeware Firewall (Sunbelt Personal, restricted after 30 days but I don't need the disabled features anyway). Neither of these programs use much CPU time, so they're ideal for a gaming PC. I also have Avira set to EXCLUDE my E:\Games folder from background scanning, under which ALL my games (including Oblivion) are installed. As a result, my games perform better because Avira can't interfere. I also make sure files are virus scanned on Write ONLY, i.e. when they're created (on install or download) or changed (overwritten), so any viruses are caught THEN. It's sheer overkill to scan files EVERY time they're Read as well, as infection can ONLY take place on a Write, never on a Read!

Disable background processes for unnecessary bloat that's running in your System Tray, especially Instant Messaging. These typically aren't needed, since you can run those programs from the Start Menu anyway, and they often cause conflicts. ALL that's running in my System Tray is my Firewall and Antivirus.

Rename your Oblivion.ini file to Oblivion.backup.ini and start Oblivion. It will create a new default Oblivion.ini. Old settings are often the cause of problems.

Try setting Oblivion.exe to Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatibility mode. This works for some users, while other users don't need it. It probably depends on which Windows services or background processes are running.

If Oblivion is crashing before displaying its Main Menu (with background scrolling map loop video and music), or suddenly during the game, try disabling Oblivion's background MP3 music by editing Oblivion.ini and changing bMusicEnabled=1 to bMusicEnabled=0. If Oblivion now succeeds in displaying its Main Menu, or fails to crash in-game, the likely culprit is an MP3 codec conflict. If you have the K-Lite Mega Codec pack installed, or Cyberlink software like PowerDVD, PowerDirector, etc, try uninstalling them. These are known to cause an MP3 codec conflict, resulting in Oblivion crashing unexpectedly.

Note: The map loop video is silent, with no embedded audio track. The music you hear is in fact a separate MP3 track. It's in the Oblivion\Data\Music\Special folder and is called tes4title.mp3. If Oblivion is unable to play MP3 music, it will crash at the Main Menu when it tries to play tes4title.mp3!

These last two should only be done if you're VERY hardware-savvy, have a friend who is, or take your PC to a qualified Engineer.

Check the hardware configuration in your BIOS Setup. If your CPU or memory voltages are too low, or you have a hardware IRQ (Interrupt ReQuest) conflict, they can cause unexpected crashes, especially when your system is under stress running games.

Check that your Power Supply Unit (PSU) is capable of supplying sufficient +12V rail current to satisfy the power requirements of that beast of an nVidia 460 video card. If not, running a game can cause the card in full 3D mode to draw too much power, rendering the rest of your PC unstable and likely to unexpectedly reboot or crash. If this is the case, other games will be suffering similar problems to Oblivion.

If you're unsure, post a DXDIAG (DirectX Diagnostics) report in spoiler tags (because it's LONG). To do this, click Start > Run and enter DXDIAG. On its main tab, click the "Save all information" button and save to a TXT file, then cut & paste its contents into your next post. For security, make sure you edit out your Machine Name before you post the report. Here's my own as an example...
Spoiler:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 9/28/2010, 23:10:59
Machine name: <edited out for security>
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: NVIDIA
System Model: AWRDACPI
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) , MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Page File: 500MB used, 3444MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Music Tab: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 7900 GS
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_02E3&SUBSYS_40081682&REV_A2
Display Memory: 512.0 MB
Current Mode: 1360 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Default Monitor
Monitor Max Res:
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0012.5896 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 6343040 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
Mini VDD Date: 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 10604128 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-41A3-11CF-3A62-046003C2CB35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x02E3
SubSys ID: 0x40081682
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
Registry: OK
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled
DDraw Test Result: Not run
D3D7 Test Result: Not run
D3D8 Test Result: Not run
D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: SB Audigy Audio [C000]
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_00531102&REV_03
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: e10kx2k.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0134 (English)
Date and Size: 10/2/2001 16:06:30, 1757928 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Creative
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: Yes
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: SB Audigy Audio [C000]
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: e10kx2k.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0134 (English)
Date and Size: 10/2/2001 16:06:30, 1757928 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x0
Format Flags: 0x0

-----------
DirectMusic
-----------
DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
Acceleration: Enabled
Ports: SB Audigy DirectMusic Synthesizer [C000], Hardware (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
SB Audigy Audio [C000], Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy Synth A [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy Sw Synth [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy Synth B [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy MIDI Port [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy MIDI Port [C000] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00DD

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x0067
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 19:45:37, 59520 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/31/2003 13:00:00, 4736 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------
+ PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
| Location: PCI bus 0, device 8, function 0
| Matching Device ID: pci\cc_0604
| Service: pci
| Driver: pci.sys, 4/13/2008 19:36:44, 68224 bytes
|
+-+ Creative Game Port
| | Location: PCI bus 1, device 8, function 1
| | Matching Device ID: pci\ven_1102&dev_7003&subsys_00401102
| | Service: gameenum
| | Driver: gameenum.sys, 4/13/2008 19:45:29, 10624 bytes

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Microsoft USB Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 (IntelliType Pro)
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00DD
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_00dd&mi_00
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:48, 14592 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:48, 24576 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 01:13:20, 40840 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 18:39:48, 24576 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x04D9, 0x1135
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 19:39:47, 23040 bytes
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/17/2001 13:48:00, 12160 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 01:13:20, 40840 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 19:39:47, 23040 bytes

----------------------------
DirectPlay Service Providers
----------------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectPlay Adapters
-------------------
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Network - IPv4 -

-----------------------
DirectPlay Voice Codecs
-----------------------
Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------
DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
-------------------------
Jedi Knight 1.0 (DX7) - Registry: OK, ExeFile: Jk.exe (1.00.0001.0000)
Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast (DX7) - Registry: OK, ExeFile: jk2mp.exe ()

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 15.0 GB
Total Space: 38.2 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: ST340824A

Drive: D:
Free Space: 6.6 GB
Total Space: 9.7 GB
Model: SAMSUNG SV1021H

Drive: E:
Free Space: 23.5 GB
Total Space: 114.5 GB
Model: ST312002 6AS SCSI Disk Device

Drive: M:
Free Space: 45.7 GB
Total Space: 476.9 GB
Model: Hitachi HCS725050VLA380 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: R:
Model: TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-M1612
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:40:46, 62976 bytes

Drive: W:
Model: PHILIPS DVDR1648P1
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:40:46, 62976 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Creative Game Port
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_03\4&3B1D9AB8&0&4140
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:29, 10624 bytes

Name: OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_4001&SUBSYS_00101102&REV_00\4&3B1D9AB8&0&4240
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:46:18, 61696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:46:18, 53376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:51:25, 61824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:51:25, 60800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 14:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: Creative SB Audigy
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_00531102&REV_03\4&3B1D9AB8&0&4040
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:11:56, 4096 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:12:42, 129536 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:16:36, 141056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:14, 60160 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 20:19:41, 146048 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:15, 49408 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:12:45, 23552 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e10kx2k.sys, 5.12.0001.0134 (English), 10/2/2001 16:06:30, 1757928 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys, 5.12.0001.0131 (English), 9/11/2001 13:10:14, 186944 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdlang.dat, 9/11/2001 13:36:02, 161900 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctstatic.dat, 9/11/2001 13:27:44, 144493 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdaught.dat, 9/11/2001 13:24:48, 44055 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default.ecw, 9/23/1999 00:18:50, 2259067 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfman32.dll, 5.12.0001.0130 (English), 8/17/2001 15:35:44, 36864 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\a3d.dll, 80.00.0000.0003 (English), 9/11/2001 13:05:52, 49152 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctbas2w.dat, 9/11/2001 13:35:58, 111123 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBAudigy.ico, 8/17/2001 13:42:28, 7406 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AUDIGYICON.bmp, 8/17/2001 13:42:08, 1912 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_02E3&SUBSYS_40081682&REV_A2\4&102AC5BC&0&00F0
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 139776 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 232968 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 10604128 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 61440 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 6343040 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 1388544 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 10260480 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 4595712 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 2506344 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 2914408 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdata.bin, 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 2195030 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 7959 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 13549568 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvdisp.nvu, 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 25836 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvudisp.exe, 1.10.0062.0040 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 604776 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.09.0022.0107 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 236136 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.09.0022.0107 (English), 7/9/2010 23:38:00, 236136 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce2 Memory Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01EF&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&05
Driver: n/a

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01EE&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&02

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01ED&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&03

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01EC&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&04

Name: NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 Memory Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01EB&SUBSYS_0C1710DE&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&01

Name: NVIDIA nForce2 AGP Host to PCI Bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01E8&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&F0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv_agp.SYS, 4.12.0001.0436 (English), 4/2/2004 15:40:00, 21760 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NVCOG.DLL, 1.00.0000.0015 (English), 4/2/2004 15:40:00, 32256 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01E0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_C1\3&13C0B0C5&0&00

Name: OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_006E&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A3\3&13C0B0C5&0&68
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:46:18, 61696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:46:18, 53376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:51:25, 61824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:51:25, 60800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 14:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_006C&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A3\3&13C0B0C5&0&40
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:36:44, 68224 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0068&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A4\3&13C0B0C5&0&12
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:35, 30208 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:36, 143872 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:12:08, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:37, 59520 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:11:54, 7168 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0067&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A4\3&13C0B0C5&0&11
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:35, 17152 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:36, 143872 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 01:12:08, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:37, 59520 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0067&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A4\3&13C0B0C5&0&10
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:45:35, 17152 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0066&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A1\3&13C0B0C5&0&20
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVENET.sys, 4.14.0001.0416 (English), 1/29/2004 01:45:50, 93764 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NVCOE.DLL, 1.00.0000.0014 (English), 1/29/2004 02:22:48, 31744 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0065&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A2\3&13C0B0C5&0&48
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:40:29, 24960 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:40:30, 96512 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 3/31/2003 13:00:00, 3328 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0064&SUBSYS_1C00147B&REV_A2\3&13C0B0C5&0&09

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0060&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A4\3&13C0B0C5&0&08
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 19:36:41, 37248 bytes

Name: Silicon Image SiI 3112 SATARaid Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1095&DEV_3112&SUBSYS_61121095&REV_02\4&3B1D9AB8&0&5840
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SI3112r.sys, 1.00.0062.0000 (English), 8/29/2007 03:04:04, 116264 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SiWinAcc.sys, 1.01.0012.0000 (English), 8/29/2007 03:04:04, 19240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SilSupp.dll, 3.00.0028.0000 (English), 8/29/2007 03:04:06, 118824 bytes

------------------
DirectX Components
------------------
ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 279552 bytes
ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 27136 bytes
dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 10496 bytes
d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 1179648 bytes
d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 8192 bytes
d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 1689088 bytes
d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 436224 bytes
d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 824320 bytes
d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 590336 bytes
d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 350208 bytes
d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 47616 bytes
d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 34816 bytes
dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 33040 bytes
dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 229888 bytes
dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 23552 bytes
dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 42768 bytes
dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 57344 bytes
dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:17 29696 bytes
dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:17 17920 bytes
dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 375296 bytes
dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:20 3072 bytes
dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:09:19 3072 bytes
dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 212480 bytes
dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:18 83456 bytes
dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 116736 bytes
dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 21504 bytes
dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 35328 bytes
dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 60928 bytes
dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 53520 bytes
dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 158720 bytes
dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 181760 bytes
dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 44032 bytes
diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 394240 bytes
joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:41 68608 bytes
gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 76800 bytes
pid.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:02 35328 bytes
gameenum.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:45:29 10624 bytes
dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 367616 bytes
dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 1293824 bytes
dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 19456 bytes
dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 181248 bytes
dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 71680 bytes
dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 104448 bytes
dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 28672 bytes
dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 61440 bytes
dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 181248 bytes
dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 35840 bytes
dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 105984 bytes
dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 103424 bytes
dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 82432 bytes
system.dll: 1.01.4322.2463 English Final Retail 6/29/2010 12:46:07 1232896 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:34 473600 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:27 2676224 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:29 2846720 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:29 563712 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:29 567296 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:30 576000 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:30 577024 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:31 577536 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:31 577536 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:32 578560 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:34 578560 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:34 145920 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:34 159232 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:35 364544 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:35 178176 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:33 53248 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:33 12800 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/19/2010 15:28:33 223232 bytes
dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 619008 bytes
dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 1227264 bytes
dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 2113536 bytes
mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 3/31/2003 13:00:00 924432 bytes
mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:56 1028096 bytes
wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:10 22528 bytes
amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:49 70656 bytes
devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:51 59904 bytes
dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:52 498742 bytes
mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:56 35328 bytes
mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 148992 bytes
msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:59 14336 bytes
encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:53 20480 bytes
qasf.dll: 10.00.0000.3646 English Final Retail 8/11/2004 02:45:04 221184 bytes
qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 192512 bytes
qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 279040 bytes
qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 386048 bytes
qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 562176 bytes
qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 18:21:32 733696 bytes
quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.5933 English Final Retail 2/5/2010 19:27:45 1291776 bytes
strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3938 English Final Retail 8/26/2009 09:00:21 247326 bytes
iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 199680 bytes
ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 848384 bytes
ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 120320 bytes
ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 338432 bytes
ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 755200 bytes
ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 200192 bytes
ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:11:55 183808 bytes
ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 154624 bytes
mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5857 English Final Retail 8/5/2009 10:01:48 204800 bytes
ks.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:16:36 141056 bytes
ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 129536 bytes
ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:11:56 4096 bytes
stream.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:45:15 49408 bytes
mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:50 5376 bytes
mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:51 4992 bytes
mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:52 7552 bytes
swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:53 4352 bytes
mstee.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:39:50 5504 bytes
bdaplgin.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 18432 bytes
bdasup.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:21 11776 bytes
msdvbnp.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 56832 bytes
psisdecd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:03 363520 bytes
psisrndr.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 33280 bytes
ipsink.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 16384 bytes
mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 118272 bytes
ndisip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:22 10880 bytes
mpe.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:22 15232 bytes
streamip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:21 15232 bytes
msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:01 1428992 bytes
slip.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:23 11136 bytes
nabtsfec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:25 85248 bytes
ccdecode.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:23 17024 bytes
vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:42 30208 bytes
msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.5908 English Final Retail 11/27/2009 18:11:44 17920 bytes
kstvtune.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 61952 bytes
ksxbar.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 43008 bytes
kswdmcap.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:42 91136 bytes
vfwwdm32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 00:12:08 53760 bytes
wstcodec.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:24 19200 bytes
wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/14/2008 01:12:10 50688 bytes
msdv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 19:46:09 51200 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

WDM Streaming VBI Codecs:
NABTS/FEC VBI Codec,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
CC Decoder,0x00200000,2,1,,5.03.2600.5512
WST Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Advanced Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV9 Advanced Profile Decoder,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Subpicture Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeSubpicture.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Creative EAX Dream,0x001fffff,1,1,CTDream.ax,1.00.0002.0001
Nero Scene Detector 2,0x00200000,2,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Stream Buffer Sink,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.02.0004.0008
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Digital Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio.ax,4.02.0004.0008
DV Scenes,0x00200000,1,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0002.0001
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Resize,0x00200000,1,1,NeResize.ax,4.02.0004.0008
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.06.0000.0052 - This is the MP3 decoder Oblivion uses, at least on MY system, anyway
Nero Audio Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.02.0004.0008
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
Nero Digital AVC Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDAud.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital AVC File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital AVC Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital AVC Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,NeNDMux.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital AVC Video Enc,0x00200000,1,2,,
WMS Filter,0x00400000,0,1,CTWMSFLT.dll,1.11.0000.0000
Nero QuickTime(tm) Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Nero Digital AVC Subpicture Enc,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Format Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeroFormatConv.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,NeOverlayMixer.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Video Decoder HD,0x00400000,2,2,NeVideoHD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
HighMAT and MPV Navigator Filter,0x00200000,0,3,HMNavigator.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
Nero Photo Source,0x00200000,0,1,NePhotoSource.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Video Analyzer,0x00200000,2,0,NeVideoAnalyzer.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero ES Video Reader,0x00600000,0,1,NDParser.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Noise Reduction,0x00100000,1,1,DSHOWNOISEREDUC.AX,1.00.0000.0001
DV Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0002.0001
Nero Audio CD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.02.0004.0008
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero DVD Navigator,0x00600000,0,10,NeDVD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.5512
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002
Nero Audio Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Vcd Navigator,0x00600000,0,2,NeVCD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeAudioConv.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Mpeg2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,NeVCR.ax,4.02.0004.0008
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4504
Nero Audio Decoder 2,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio2.ax,
Nero Video Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.02.0004.0008
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Stream Buffer Source,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero PS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NePSMuxer.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002
WAV Dest,0x00000000,0,0,,
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,NeSplitter.ax,4.02.0004.0008
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
.RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Nero File Source / Splitter,0x00600000,0,3,NeFSource.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.5512
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Creative MP3 Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,CTMp3SFt.dll,1.00.0002.0000
Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
AC3 Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,AC3Filt.dll,1.12.0000.0000
ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
Nero Video Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeroVideoProc.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Lava Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CTOozicFt.dll,1.11.0000.0000
Nero Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,2,NeVideo.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,
WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Audio CD Navigator,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.02.0004.0008
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Thumbnail Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDThumbnail.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Scene Detector,0x00200000,1,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.02.0004.0008
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Lyric Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,9.00.0000.4503
Nero File Source,0x00200000,0,1,NeFileSrc.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero QuickTime(tm) Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,NeFileSourceAsync.ax,4.02.0004.0008
NVF Filter,0x00400000,0,1,CTNvfFlt.dll,1.00.0000.0000
Nero DVD Decoder,0x00600000,2,2,NeVideo.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Nero Digital Parser,0x00600000,0,3,NDParser.ax,4.02.0004.0008
RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0002
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
PVTimeScale Plugin,0x00200000,1,1,Amsdspvt.dll,1.00.0000.0001
Nero Frame Capture,0x00200000,1,1,NeCapture.ax,4.02.0004.0008
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Video Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Windows Media Pad VU Data Grabber,0x00600000,1,0,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
HighMAT/MPV Navigator Client Filter,0x00200000,0,0,HMNavigator.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero DV Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,NeDVSplitter.ax,4.02.0004.0008
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,1,0,psisrndr.ax,6.05.2600.5512
QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
ShotBoundaryDet,0x00200000,1,1,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Video Compressors:
WMVideo Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Advanced Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Nero Digital AVC Video Enc,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDVid.ax,4.02.0004.0008
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

Audio Capture Sources:
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
SB Audigy MIDI Port [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
SB Audigy Sw Synth [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
SB Audigy Synth A [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
SB Audigy Synth B [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
SB Audigy MIDI Port [C000],0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
SB Audigy DirectMusic Synthesizer [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Sw Synth [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Synth A [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Synth B [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Rendering Filters:
BDA IP Sink,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,msdvbnp.ax,

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,1,0,psisrndr.ax,6.05.2600.5512
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2600.5512

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Audio Renderers:
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933
DirectSound: SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5933

WDM Streaming System Devices:
SB Audigy DirectMusic Synthesizer [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Sw Synth [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Synth A [C000],0x00200000,11,2,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Synth B [C000],0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
SB Audigy Audio [C000],0x00200000,13,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Receiver Component:
BDA Slip De-Framer,0x00600000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
Once you post your own report, it will tell me most everything I need to know about your PC's hardware/driver configuration, and I may be able to spot what's wrong.

Finally, my technique for vastly reducing Oblivion's annoying tendency to crash frequently:-

Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE): Install the latest version and the following plugins for it...
  1. FastExit2: Replaces Oblivion's buggy on-exit code. This cures the infamous crash on exit and drops you to the Desktop in a couple of seconds rather than suffering up to several minutes of Page File thrashing.
  2. Oblivion Stutter Remover (OSR): Smooths out framerates and can also replace Oblivion's buggy heap (memory) manager. I've been using the Borland FastMM4 heap (supplied with OSR) for months now, and I have very few crashes.
  3. Oblivion Crash Prevention System (OCPS): Replaces Oblivion's useless error-handling code, which just forces a fatal crash instead of trying to recover from the error. OCPS traps and recovers from most crash situations. All you hear is a beep that indicates a crash has been prevented.

With these installed, Oblivion is VERY stable on my system. I now only suffer a "Fatal exception 0xC0000005 (Sharing Violation)" about once every 10 or more hours of gameplay. These are only the very occasional crash situations that slip through the above "safety net". And I usually quicksave often enough that I never lose more than maybe 15 minutes of gameplay anyway.

Hope this helps. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:43 pm 
Layman
Layman

I checked my updates for windows and it says I am all up to date on that. I have had UAC disabled since I installed Windows 7. It just causes to many problems for me. With unnecessary Windows services, I found a website that helps with this http://www.windows7speedguide.com/disable-unnecessary-windows-7-services/ and a handy tool called GameBooster http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html . Do you think I should get GameBooster to solve the unnecessary Windows services? I would do this manualy but I fear I might mess something up :shock: .

I had a full comprehensive scan done last night and it only found two cookies. I have Norton security suite and spybot search & destroy. With the Oblivion.ini file I went into my computer, and did a search, and it found two ini files. Just to be sure, do you mean the one found in my documents or the one in program files? With the mp3 fix, I am not hardware-savy so I am not going to try that one right now. With the OBSE I extracted( I use 7-zip) the obse_1_2_416.dll,obse_editor_1_2.dll, and the obse_loader to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion. With the other plugins like fast exit 2 they have Data/obse/plugins files. Since I only extracted those three files of obse I dont know where to put these files. Do i simply put the main Data file in my Oblivion Data file to overwrite it?
Spoiler:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 9/29/2010, 13:32:26
Machine name:
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
System Model: KT608AV-ABA d5000t
BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/17/08 16:25:45 Ver: 5.21
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6144MB RAM
Page File: 1526MB used, 10758MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Chip type: GeForce GTX 460
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E22&SUBSYS_34FC1458&REV_A1
Display Memory: 3809 MB
Dedicated Memory: 993 MB
Shared Memory: 2815 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: Acer AL1751
Monitor Id: ACRAD40
Native Mode: 1280 x 1024(p) (60.020Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.5896 (English)
Driver Version: 8.17.12.5896
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Date/Size: 7/9/2010 16:38:00, 12471400 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4D62-11CF-E060-F0141FC2C535}
Device ID: 0x0E22
SubSys ID: 0x34FC1458
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem2.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section012:8.17.12.5896:pci\ven_10de&dev_0e22
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Chip type: GeForce GTX 460
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E22&SUBSYS_34FC1458&REV_A1
Display Memory: 3809 MB
Dedicated Memory: 993 MB
Shared Memory: 2815 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: Acer AL1751
Monitor Id: ACRAD40
Native Mode: 1280 x 1024(p) (60.020Hz)
Output Type: HD15
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.5896 (English)
Driver Version: 8.17.12.5896
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Date/Size: 7/9/2010 16:38:00, 12471400 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4D62-11CF-E060-F0141FC2C535}
Device ID: 0x0E22
SubSys ID: 0x34FC1458
Driver Strong Name: oem2.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section012:8.17.12.5896:pci\ven_10de&dev_0e22
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A69&REV_1001
Product ID: 65535
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English)
Date and Size: 7/13/2009 18:07:00, 350208 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

Description: Digital Audio (HDMI) (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------

Device Name: USB Receiver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Device Name: USB Multimedia Keyboard
Vendor/Product ID: 0x058F, 0x9410

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2936

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x058F, 0x9410
|
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC018
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
|

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Free Space: 671.1 GB
Total Space: 943.7 GB
Model: RAID0

Free Space: 1.3 GB
Total Space: 10.2 GB
Model: RAID0

Model: ATAPI DVD A DH16A6L
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D7

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EF

Name: Intel(R) ICH9R LPC Interface Controller - 2916
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2916&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EB

Name: Intel(R) ICH8R/ICH9R/ICH10R/DO SATA RAID Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2822&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_92\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Intel(R) G33/G31/P35/P31 Express Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 29C1
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C1&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_02\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: LSI 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_11C1&DEV_5811&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_70\4&333B7347&0&28F0

Name: Intel(R) G33/G31/P35/P31 Express Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 29C0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C0&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EA

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E22&SUBSYS_34FC1458&REV_A1\4&13D7CD30&0&0008

Name: Intel(R) 82566DC-2 Gigabit Network Connection
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_294C&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&C8

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_2A69103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E9

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0BEB&SUBSYS_34FC1458&REV_A1\4&13D7CD30&0&0108

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Audio Capture Sources:
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

HD Audio Digital in,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

HD Audio HDMI out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (High Definition Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Digital Audio (HDMI) (High Defi,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Digital Audio (HDMI) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

h8ball I want to thank you for helping me. I bet it can take quite a bit of time to post and help me with this rather annoying problem :D . I should also mention that when I try to run Oblivion and it crashes a few times it messes up my computer. It happens with my documents and my computer/pictures etc. It will minimize when I click on them and no matter what I do it wont maximize. I fixed this problem by going to system restore and restoring it to an earlier time. I know this may have nothing to do with my problem but I thought you would like to know. Hopefully it helps solve the problem.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks for the thanks! I always try to help as much as I can. :mrgreen:

You need to put the main three OBSE files in the Oblivion folder, then copy your Oblivion shortcut and edit it so that the Target is not Oblivion.exe, but obse_loader.exe instead. The OBSE Loader starts Oblivion.exe automatically.

You should also set Oblivion.exe and obse_loader.exe to Run as Administrator (with FULL permissions). If they run with normal limited user permissions, they may behave strangely, even crash.

The correct copy of Oblivion.ini is the one under Documents. The copy under Program Files is called Oblivion_default.ini. Don't delete that copy OR edit it, as that's the default template Oblivion uses to rebuild Oblivion.ini under Documents if it doesn't find it (i.e. it's been renamed, moved or deleted).

Now, down to the real meat of the problem. From your DXDIAG, I see that your PC is an HP Pavilion D5000T. I've checked the specifications of it and, as is typical with PC manufacturers, they've skimped on the Power Supply Unit (PSU) to keep build costs down and make as much profit as possible. It's only a 460W PSU (where W=Watts), which is likely insufficient for your nVidia Geforce GTX 460, a dedicated video card. I'm assuming you've upgraded from the on-board (integrated) Intel G33 video chipset. When you fit a powerful video card, you should always consider upgrading the PSU as well!

Check here at nVidia for the GTX 460 specs and you'll see that this video card draws a maximum of 160W in full power 3D mode and nVidia recommend a minimum 450W PSU. Yours at 460W is only 10W higher, which is nothing. You'll be OK at the Desktop because the card is in lower power 2D mode. But it's a different story when you run a 3D game and the card switches to full power 3D mode. If your PSU is even slightly out of tolerance or you have other system devices that draw significant power, the GTX 460 will very likely overstress your PSU.

Think about it. When Oblivion starts up, the GTX 460 switches to full power 3D mode, suddenly drawing MORE than 460W from the 460W PSU, thus causing the PSU to start heating up. You may get your last savegame loaded and do some exploring but, sooner or later, the PSU will reach a threshold temperature and do one of two things...

1. Brown out... Your system goes unstable, usually resulting in a crash, random lockup or reboot.
2. Trip (thermal cutout protection)... You'll hear a click and your system will suddenly crash, lock up, reboot, or power off.

OK. Oblivion crashes and you immediately restart it. But now, because the PSU is already hot, it takes LESS time to reach the threshold temperature and go unstable again. In fact, it can take almost no time at all, which would explain why Oblivion crashes before it even gets to its Main Menu. A good test for this is to see if powering your PC off completely for a while (to let the PSU cool down) causes you to get further into the game before it crashes again.

Also, when the system browns out or trips, the hard disk momentarily loses power which can corrupt what Windows is doing if it happens to be writing files at the time. This would explain why you keep having to use System Restore to recover to an earlier (non-corrupted) state.

Tip: Top-end gaming rigs usually have PSU's in the 700W+ range. Many dedicated gamers buy 1000W PSU's to make sure their systems have plenty of power to spare (this is termed "headroom")! For a near top-end video card like the GTX 460, I'd recommend at least a 700W PSU to give the card and your system plenty of headroom.

I'd also recommend a dedicated sound card if you're still using the on-board (integrated) sound. It makes a difference to performance, because it takes some of the load off the CPU, leaving more horsepower for the game.

Hope this gets you up and running. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:26 am 
Layman
Layman

I am stunned at how well written and clear your help has been h8ball :shock: . I wish I could give you a gift basket instead of saying THANK YOU a thousand times :( . Seriously h8ball you are awesome and since I play games as my hobbie I think I am going to upgrade to a 1000W :wink: .

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:39 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion
Good advice from H8ball, if i could just add, make sure you get a quality brand psu, Corsair, Seasonic or Enermax all make very stable power supplies.
You definately don't need a 1000w psu though, 650 - 750w would suffice.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Heh heh. I'm always happy to help, because gratitude is the greatest gift of all! :mrgreen:

Just for confirmation, do other 3D games crash as well? The video card switching to full power 3D mode is a very common cause of heat-related PSU brown-out, so crash problems won't be limited to just Oblivion because 3D mode kicks in whenever any game starts up. Some games are more stressful on the system than others, and Oblivion is a particularly stressful game.

The PSU is the most overlooked component of a PC. After all, it supplies power to the ENTIRE system and, when you upgrade, you typically draw MORE power from it, so it shouldn't be neglected. Actually, the higher the overall wattage rating of your PSU, the more stable your system will be and the more headroom you have for future upgrades. And quality is a big factor too. You get what you pay for, basically.

Here's some good reading on PSU's, which should clear up some of the misconceptions surrounding them...

HowStuffWorks - How PC Power Supplies Work - The basics
BFG Tech - Power Supply FAQ/Knowledgebase - Everything you need to know!
JohnnyGuru - Power Supply FAQ - More useful info (although a little technical)
PlayTool - Power Supply Information - Great source of info (although technical)

In particular, read up on "De-rating" at BFG Tech (under heading "What is the "wattage" number actually telling me?"). It explains the most probable reason why your PC keeps crashing under stress. The wattage rating stated on a PSU is for a particular operating temperature. However, the more power that's drawn from the PSU, the higher its temperature rises, so its actual wattage rating falls. This is termed the "de-rating" effect.

If your 460W PSU is running too hot due to the GTX 460 drawing more power, it's actual rating could perhaps be only 380W! If your normal system load when running Oblivion is 360W, a momentary 50W power fluctuation (i.e. video card suddenly drawing more power) will push the load to 410W, which is 30W above the 380W. This may cause the PSU to suffer a momentary brown-out or trip. The classic symptom of this is a seemingly random crash, lock-up or reboot. A higher rated PSU typically solves the problem.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 am 
Layman
Layman

Well the games I am playing right now are Team Fortress 2, Bioshock 2, and Arma 2. I know alot of two's right :lol:! They all work fine and are very fast with no problems.With the recommendations you gave me RyderUK(regarding the PSU) what do you think is the best of the three? Thanks again h8ball for the links! I have a better understanding of the problem now :wink: . I feel guilty about how much info I have gotten on my problem it's very generous of you guys/gals Thank you! :D

Oh and I almost forgot I am running Team Fortress 2 and Bioshock 2 on max. Except Arma 2 I have that on high settings.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion
Fisticuffs wrote:
With the recommendations you gave me RyderUK(regarding the PSU) what do you think is the best of the three?

All three come highly recommended, i currently use an Enermax revolution 850w, i needed this because i run 2 460's in Sli and Oc my cpu.

Psu reviews on johnny guru as linked by h8ball are very useful.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:45 am 
Layman
Layman

Thanks RyderUK for the reply. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: oblivion
Hi I have a problem with oblivion crashing and i didnt found any similiar case! My PC is custom build and may be problem in that!
So anyway... My game crashes after i load and play for a minute or so or if i try "new game" at character creation screen.
I tryed to update Windows, my graphic driver, game patches, DirectX, reinstalling the game, compatibility mode and as administrator even try setting core affinity and no success
in any hope of help i add some dxdiag specs and 2 diferent event log of crash
If any flaw in my hardware can be spotted let me know!

Thanks for help!

Faullting application name: Oblivion.exe, version: 1.2.0.416, time stamp: 0x462392c7
Faulting module name: ASAudio.ax, version: 1.3.1.65, time stamp: 0x46b98764
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000073b4
Faulting process id: 0x644
Faulting application start time: 0x01cbd45f54f1cb2d
Faulting application path: E:\Igre\Oblivion\Oblivion.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ASAudio.ax
Report Id: b6be83f0-4052-11e0-81a3-485b3908ca8b

Faulting application name: Oblivion.exe, version: 1.2.0.416, time stamp: 0x462392c7
Faulting module name: Oblivion.exe, version: 1.2.0.416, time stamp: 0x462392c7
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00376cad
Faulting process id: 0x378
Faulting application start time: 0x01cbd672449b3a8b
Faulting application path: E:\Igre\Oblivion\Oblivion.exe
Faulting module path: E:\Igre\Oblivion\Oblivion.exe
Report Id: d5de91b1-4265-11e0-b497-485b3908ca8b

Spoiler:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/27/2011, 15:48:19
Machine name: "MY computer"
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503)
Language: Slovenian (Regional Setting: Slovenian)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/05/10 18:44:15 Ver: 08.00.15
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 2146MB used, 6039MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Chip type: GeForce GTX 260
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05E2&SUBSYS_212019DA&REV_A1
Display Memory: 2668 MB
Dedicated Memory: 877 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: LG E2340(Digital)
Monitor Model: E2340
Monitor Id: GSM57A6
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: HDMI
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.6658 (English)
Driver Version: 8.17.12.6658
DDI Version: 10
Driver Date/Size: 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 12859496 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-46A2-11CF-6860-2C011FC2C535}
Device ID: 0x05E2
SubSys ID: 0x212019DA
Driver Strong Name: oem8.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section005:8.17.12.6658:pci\ven_10de&dev_05e2

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_104383C0&REV_1003
Product ID: 100
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6037 (English)
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 1/29/2010 07:48:44, 2260256 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (HD Webcam C310)
Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
Date and Size: 7/14/2009 01:06:32, 109568 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------

Device Name: EP2 Interrupt
Vendor/Product ID: 0x099A, 0x610C

Device Name: EP2 Interrupt
Vendor/Product ID: 0x099A, 0x610C

Device Name: HID Infrared Remote Receiver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1F4D, 0xC803

Device Name: HID Infrared Remote Receiver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1F4D, 0xC803

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 7/14/2009 01:07:09, 343040 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 7/14/2009 01:06:23, 7936 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x099A, 0x610C
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/14/2009 01:00:20, 33280 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:04, 50768 bytes
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1F4D, 0xC803
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/14/2009 01:00:20, 33280 bytes
|
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 00:19:57, 105472 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC051
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 01:00:20, 31232 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:27, 49216 bytes
|
| Driver: termdd.sys, 7/14/2009 02:45:55, 62544 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 01:00:20, 26624 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:27, 49216 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Free Space: 6.3 GB
Total Space: 100.0 GB
Model: WDC WD6400AARS-00Y5B1 ATA Device

Free Space: 99.8 GB
Total Space: 99.9 GB

Free Space: 111.1 GB
Total Space: 410.5 GB

Drive: H:
Free Space: 592.2 GB
Total Space: 953.6 GB
File System: FAT32
Model: WD 10EAVS External USB Device

Drive: K:
Free Space: 325.7 GB
Total Space: 953.2 GB
Model: WD My Book 1110 USB Device

Drive: G:
Model: WD Virtual CD 1110 USB Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Slovenian), 7/14/2009 00:19:54, 147456 bytes

Drive: F:
Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7241S ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Slovenian), 7/14/2009 00:19:54, 147456 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_84131043&REV_03\4&1DFBC464&0&0048
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nusb3xhc.sys, 1.00.0018.0000 (English), 11/20/2009 19:16:02, 177152 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:06:30, 25600 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:07:09, 343040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_960B&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&18
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:45:45, 183872 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&B2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:06:30, 51200 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:07:09, 343040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9609&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&50
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:45:45, 183872 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A0&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9A
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:06:30, 51200 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9608&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&48

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_439D1002&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A3
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:48:27, 15424 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92

Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2361&SUBSYS_824F1043&REV_02\4&26BEFC0A&0&0050
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:45:45, 12352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Slovenian), 7/14/2009 02:45:46, 48720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:52:21, 24128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Slovenian), 7/14/2009 02:52:21, 155728 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9601&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_439C1002&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:45:45, 12352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Slovenian), 7/14/2009 02:45:46, 48720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:52:21, 24128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Slovenian), 7/14/2009 02:52:21, 155728 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_43901002&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&88

Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3044&SUBSYS_81FE1043&REV_C0\4&2B4059EA&0&38A4
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:07:13, 227840 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_43991002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:06:30, 25600 bytes

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_41\3&267A616A&0&A0

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_84321043&REV_06\4&28CDDF4&0&00A8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&B0

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A4

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05E2&SUBSYS_212019DA&REV_A1\4&19D28DA3&0&0018
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 191080 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 281380 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_amd64_neutral_ffc9fbd9ffb54aff\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 26405112 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 15511 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 197224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 11240 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 12961640 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 67176 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 2200680 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 18580072 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 6604904 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 2479720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 3112040 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 12859496 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 7621 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 20471912 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 7729256 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 57960 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 1965672 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 13011560 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 4941928 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 2251368 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 2895976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 10078312 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 15047272 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0012.6658 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 5653096 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco642090.dll, 2.00.0009.0000 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 1614440 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgenco642040.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 1/8/2011 04:27:00, 1359976 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_84101043&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:06:13, 122368 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16597
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16648
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16648
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16648
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7600.16385
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7600.16385
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (HD Webcam C310),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16648
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16648
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16648

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Line in at front panel (Green),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Mic in at front panel (Pink),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Line in at rear panel (Blue),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Mic in at rear panel (Pink),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Logitech HD Webcam C310,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
HD Webcam C310,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio 2nd output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Source Filters:
REALTEK DTV Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16648

Video Capture Sources:
Logitech HD Webcam C310,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

Sry got a solution already:
I went to this location by explorer (Faulting module path: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ASAudio.ax")
and rename "ASAudio.ax" and oblivion works fine now

Last edited by By4ce on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, By4ce.

That would have been a serious necro-post (4-5 months) if the rules didn't have a loophole to permit topics to be resurrected to ask for help on the same subject. :lol:

Anyway, on to your problem. Looks like an ActiveX-based audio codec is triggering it (.ax file extension). One quick Google for ["asaudio.ax"] and the FIRST result matches your problem EXACTLY! It's apparently a common problem with Oblivion running under Windows Vista/7 with ArcSoft MPEG installed. Oblivion uses DirectSound (the DirectX audio component) for MP3 playback and relies on DirectSound to load a compatible MP3 codec. Unfortunately, DirectSound loads the newest codec it can find and certain codecs, especially custom ones that come with some modern media software, aren't compatible with Oblivion's 5 year old built-in MP3 player and cause the game to crash.

Apparently, the cure is to simply delete, move or rename the file ASAudio.ax. You should find it in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\MPEG Engine. I'd recommend renaming the file to ASAudio.ax.bak (where bak is a standard 3 letter file extension short for backup). As long as the last extension isn't .ax, DirectSound won't recognise it as an ActiveX codec and will fall back to the next compatible codec it finds, usually the generic one that comes with Windows which doesn't crash Oblivion.

This shouldn't cause problems playing MP3 files outside Oblivion, unless you USE the Arcsoft software and it specifically tries to load that codec directly, bypassing DirectSound. If that's the case, you'll have to rename the file back and forth to use either Oblivion or Arcsoft.

Hope this solves your problem. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion
Sorry, I don't mean to necropost, but I'm having a similar problem...
I'm using a laptop, my specs are:
    EDIT:
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T420
  • Intel Core i5 2520m @ 2.5ghz
  • Intel HD Graphics 3000
  • 8gb of RAM
  • Windows 7 Pro x64

Oblivion crashes before any videos play and I get the error report below (note: music does play while I'm at the menu screen)

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Oblivion.exe
Application Version: 1.2.0.416
Application Timestamp: 462392c7
Fault Module Name: Oblivion.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.2.0.416
Fault Module Timestamp: 462392c7
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00097e10
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 27c8
Additional Information 2: 27c8ce5af7a07bedf550bd9c573901b3
Additional Information 3: e56e
Additional Information 4: e56e9cfaf3cd1084b6b4c016d12ce64c

I renamed the oblivion.ini file to no avail...
I also disabled UAC and my antivirus... again to no avail.
On a side note, in case anyone might not be familiar with the newer Intel integrated graphics, I am able to play Crysis on medium settings and Half Life 2 on full (both at 2560x1600)... so I'm confident oblivion shouldn't be a problem.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:31 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Exception code 0xC0000005 means Sharing Violation. A process (running program) has attempted to write data to a block of RAM (memory) allocated to another process. It doesn't "own" the allocated block, so will potentially crash the process whose memory it's overwritten, and potentially crash itself too because the other process could overwrite the data just written. Windows assumes the offending process is "out of control" and terminates it to prevent it corrupting other processes, itself, and even Windows.

Have you tried Oblivion Stutter Remover (OSR)? It's a DLL plugin for Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) which can replace Oblivion's buggy heap (memory) management code. I used to suffer with Oblivion frequently crashing, typically several times an hour, sometimes even every few minutes. Highly annoying! Since I installed OSR and configured it to use the Borland FastMM4 heap supplied with it, Oblivion's crash frequency has dropped hugely! It now averages one crash every 10 hours or so, which is a tolerable minor annoyance. If you Quicksave every 15 minutes or so, you'll never lose more than 15 minutes of gameplay.

To configure OSR for heap replacement, edit the sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.ini file in Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins as follows...
Spoiler:
In Master section... bReplaceHeap = 1 tells OSR to override Oblivion's buggy heap management.

In Heap section... iHeapAlgorithm = n tells OSR which heap replacement to use. Possible values for n are...

1: FastMM4. Fast and flexible. Requires BorlndMM.dll in Data\obse\plugins\ComponentDLLs, or Oblivion won't start up.
2: Microsoft. Windows standard heap. OS dependant. VERY slow on XP, but OK on Vista and 7.
3: SimpleHeap1. Reasonably fast.
5: ThreadHeap2. Reasonably fast. Threaded version of SimpleHeap1.

Tips...

If on Windows XP, try 1 (FastMM4) first. Failing that, try 5, then finally fall back to 3.

If on Windows Vista/7, try 1 first. Failing that, try 5, then 3, then finally fall back to 2 which is OK due to Vista/7's heap management performing much better than XP's.

Then again, don't take my word for it. Experiment to see which heap is the fastest and most stable on YOUR system.
Another essential OBSE plugin DLL is FastExit2, which cures the infamous "Oblivion crashes on exit" bug.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:18 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion
I went and patched my game, it crashed.
I installed shivering isles, it crashed.
I again patched my game, it crashed.
I "installed" OBSE, it crashed.
I "installed" OSR, it still crashed...

same error code
Spoiler:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Oblivion.exe
Application Version: 1.2.0.416
Application Timestamp: 462392c7
Fault Module Name: Oblivion.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.2.0.416
Fault Module Timestamp: 462392c7
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00097e10
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 27c8
Additional Information 2: 27c8ce5af7a07bedf550bd9c573901b3
Additional Information 3: e56e
Additional Information 4: e56e9cfaf3cd1084b6b4c016d12ce64c

perhaps I should have mentioned, the game never even loads. I click on the icon and my screen goes black, then I get dropped back to desktop and get that error code...

EDIT: I also checked the log files for OBSE and OSR and they don't report any problems...
EDIT2: I just went and reinstalled and patched just oblivion, same error code... I did neglect to mention that I ripped my CDs to my computer and am using Daemon Tools... is there any chance that could be the culprit? It works for all of my other games... Perhaps I'll try and dig out my CD tonight.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next