UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: PAX West 2017
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 pm 
Wiki Admin
Wiki Admin

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox, Pc
UESPoints: 10
Hey everyone! It is that time of year again. I'll be going to PAXPrime this year, and as always I'm looking for questions you guys want answered from the representatives who will be there. Just a few notes, questions like "Is (insert location not in-game) going to be the next expansion?" or "Can we get (insert favorite card type from another card game) added to the game at some point?" don't ever get answered. In fact, they rarely answer questions about what the future holds for Legends unless the information has already been released and they are clarifying it. Fun questions and questions over the reasons for things already in the game are always great options. If your question is the right type for the topic, you might even get it asked live from PAX!

Also, please note that this thread is for Legends questions only. There will be separate threads for ESO and Other Elder Scrolls topics in other forums! That way, I can keep the questions straight on who I'm asking who and what! :)

Post subject: Re: PAX West 2017
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:23 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 7
- SolidAge said he'd passed on my message about Red Bramman being an egregious lore error to the team. Any news on if they plan to fix that? :P (Also if they're taking suggestions, Restoration Tutor is an Imperial but depicts Colette Marence, a Breton.) Also please pass on that the community is very appreciative of their corrections to the dragons and Legate Rikke; they didn't have to fix those and they especially went above and beyond with the dragon art updates. :)

- What are their favorite decks out of the pre-made Skyrim ones?

- Any funny stories from development?

Twitch channel: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:34 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, Online, Legends
UESPoints: 0
When working on Legends, does Dire Wolf Digital work with Bethesda Game Studios? Or, do they work more independently? (It would be interesting to know if you could somehow ask about the lore too, and if they check directly with BGS themselves, or if they use other sources -- such as the wiki's for example.)

Are there any hidden titles within the game that have not been unlocked by any players yet?

Also, is it true that the developers have the "Ehlnofey" title? (This is supposedly a title unique to the developers, but I'm only asking because I've seen plenty of developer gameplay, from the likes of Merakon and DCDeacon, and neither of them use that title.)

Thanks Jeancey! :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:21 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends
UESPoints: 7
KriHavok wrote:
Also, is it true that the developers have the "Ehlnofey" title? (This is supposedly a title unique to the developers, but I'm only asking because I've seen plenty of developer gameplay, from the likes of Merakon and DCDeacon, and neither of them use that title.)

I got this from a Pete Hines stream, I think back when it was still in closed beta but the NDA had lifted. He was showing off the titles and mentioned that beta testers would get the title "The Earth Bone" and that devs would get the Elvish version of that word but he couldn't remember what it was and said "first person to say it in Chat gets 2 card packs" and I was the first. :P

Whether that actually made it into the game as he said it would, I'm not sure.

Twitch channel: Offline