UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Adventurers Wanted - the "looking for" thread
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:41 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: All of them!
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 5
Please use this thread only for general "Looking For" posts for those days when you just don't feel like adventuring alone. Let us know who you are, what your play style is, and what sort of adventurers you're looking for so others can find you! Do you just want someone to journey to a foreign land with you? Looking for a specific, long-term PvP themed guild? Maybe you would like to find a friend to play with and develop a character backstory with. Whatever you're looking for, this is the place to seek it!

Remember, if you have a planned guild or group, please keep your discussion, recruits, development, and all other guild- or group-related banter in your thread. Each guild or group is allowed one thread in this subforum. For specifics on guild thread creation, please refer to the subforum welcome post that contains this information. If you are looking for general TES:Online related information, please visit the online subforum.

Good luck, adventurers!

"[...] for the lives of gods are not what mortals think and matters that weigh only years to mortals weigh on gods forever."
The Tribunal Temple, Nerevar at Red Mountain

Find the S'wit:
ESO PC-NA: @Avron | Legends: nosoundcomes

Post subject: Re: Adventurers Wanted - the "looking for" thread
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3 PS4
Other Profiles: BuzBee3(PSN)
UESPoints: 0
Would this be a good place for Ursula to find a guild for PS-3/4 players? I mean in the new game we need to find people of the same console yes?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:27 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: steam: spookiepie
Hi guys, I'm just looking for an EU server guild at the moment. From the outset I've decided to play Aldmeri Dominion, (I've always played elves, they just suit how I play)....(and Ayrenn is a peach...) I've played various MMOs over the years, usually in a ranged DPS or support/healer role, so I can mould my character using the way ESO progresses characters to fill a gap in a group and help out where needed.

EDIT: I can now also FINALLY release that I'm a beta tester like others here, so if you want someone already familiar with the game, look no further.

"If a tree falls in the forest, but I'm not there, and I don't hear it, but someone records it and plays it back to me at a dinner party, am I still in the forest?"

Last edited by Goldbrand on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:51 am 
Tea Party Mod
Tea Party Mod

ES Games: III - V GOTY, Online
Platform: PS4, Steam
UESPoints: 5
I was going to make a guild of my own, but I remembered that I don't much like being in charge--not as the head guy, anyway. If anyone's going to be playing Aldmeri Dominion on the PS4 (North American server), I'd be happy to group with some fellow UESPers, or to join your guild. I'm planning on rolling an Altmer Sorcerer--a battlemage sort of playstyle, mostly heavy armor (with a few pieces of light for the magicka bonuses), and alternating between using a warhammer and a destruction staff, when either is most appropriate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:01 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PS3, PS4
Other Profiles: PSN ID: Shadelon
Baloth-Kul wrote:
I was going to make a guild of my own, but I remembered that I don't much like being in charge--not as the head guy, anyway. If anyone's going to be playing Aldmeri Dominion on the PS4 (North American server), I'd be happy to group with some fellow UESPers, or to join your guild. I'm planning on rolling an Altmer Sorcerer--a battlemage sort of playstyle, mostly heavy armor (with a few pieces of light for the magicka bonuses), and alternating between using a warhammer and a destruction staff, when either is most appropriate.

If you are still looking for a guild, I have posted a thread for mine here, the League of Assassins. You can find the URL for my guild's site in my profile.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC, PS4/3, Xbone
I've just started a character on the EU-PC servers that needs a guild :)

I'm physically located in NA and switch my time between my NA and EU characters, so a casual/trading guild would probably be the best fit.
I'm currently playing a Bosmer Nightblade in AD. If anyone knows of a good guild, I'd appreciate you dropping me a line.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]