UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: PAX West 2017
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm 
Wiki Admin
Wiki Admin

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox, Pc
UESPoints: 10
Hey everyone! It is that time of year again. I'll be going to PAXPrime this year, and as always I'm looking for questions you guys want answered from the representatives who will be there. Just a few notes, questions like "Is (insert location not in-game) going to be added to the game?" or "Can we get (insert favorite profession from another MMO) added to the game at some point?" don't ever get answered. In fact, they rarely answer questions about what the future holds for ESO unless the information has already been released and they are clarifying it. Fun questions and questions over the reasons for things already in the game are always great options. If your question is the right type for the topic, you might even get it asked live on ESOLive from PAX!

Also, please note that this thread is for ESO questions only. There will be separate threads for Legends and Other Elder Scrolls topics in other forums! That way, I can keep the questions straight on who I'm asking who and what! :)

Post subject: Re: PAX West 2017
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:49 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, Online, Legends
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
Was there anything interesting that was cut prior to the launch of ESO? (We already know that there used to be Silver and Copper currency, which was cut, and we know this from an old 2011 screenshot. As well as capes, which was featured in old gameplay trailers and pre-release artwork. Any other fun pieces of cut content like this which is worthy of note? :P)

Even though I'm posting this on the ESO thread, the next two questions could also be aimed at Bethesda, with the former also possibly involving Dire Wolf Digital.

Pete Hines said how the ESO Doom Wolf Mount coming with purchases of the Dark Brotherhood story is "just the first step in better integrating Legends and The Elder Scrolls Online going forward", can we expect to see more integration? Because it's been almost 6 months now with no word on further integration.

This question might be pushing their limits, but I'll post it here anyway if there's a chance it fits into their topics: Twitch Drops has become a big part of Legends, is the team thinking of incorporating Twitch Drops for ESO too?