UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4644 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 186  Next
 Post subject: Tamrielic Adventures: Vol. 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am 
Tea Party Mod
Tea Party Mod

ES Games: III - V GOTY, Online
Platform: PS4, Steam
UESPoints: 5
Hey there, welcome to Tamrielic Adventures. This is the main OP, and as such it functions as an introduction, information center and FAQ. Pretty over the top, but hey I'm pretty bored right now so why not.

If you're looking for the character list, links to specific acts, or summaries, please look at this post. If you're looking for a list of reoccurring tropes and tendencies, please look here instead.

• Intro:
    Hidden:
    MARS, the original DM wrote:
    Two years ago, I started an RP on a whim. "Hey," I thought, "these RPs are fun and all, but where's the true ES spirit? Where's the organic life of a fantasy world?". Forth I went and created Tamrielic Adventures. I threw the OP together in about 15 minutes, not thinking it'd get much traffic. I mean, who wants to join a greenhorn's RP? I got around 12 sheets within a day. For the 2011 RP subforum that was pretty [&@%!]' phenomenal. We made a whole bunch of threads for TA related stuff, we even spilled out into other subforums. Despite the fact that it was a complete and utter [&@%!], lacking any structure or meaning, it went on to set a new bar for RPs on the UESP. Hey, I'm not gloating. It was an accident.

TA has been ongoing ever since then, and the few of us who still participate are quite attached to it. Hell, me, Eltee and Per wouldn't even be friends if not for this RP. But the lack of focus, the inconsistency of the updates and the general inacessability caused interest to die out. Eventually only a couple of us were left. I'd like that to change, so I'm rebooting my first-and-best-born in hopes of more people joining and giving it life again. With more players will come more motivation to post regularly on my part, and perhaps I'll actually see an RP of mine finished. And if it does finish in the way I intend it to it's going to be something to remember.

• What you'll be doing and how you'll be doing it:

Hidden:
    There is a main plot that will happen around you regardless of whether you choose to actively take part in it, or do your own thing. You will be encouraged to take part in the main quest, but it is ultimately your choice. I will be trying to give everyone an equally good experience as a DM. The "gameplay mechanics" if you want to call them that are very meta and based on feeling rather than a system. Things I take into account are: quality of writing when describing the action that I have to decide the outcome of, the general situation, the judgement of your action based on your surroundings, and fairness to other players.

• Character creation:

Hidden:
    For anyone who wishes to join the action now, send me a PM with your character. I'll require:

Name:
    Race:
    Sex:
    Personality:
    A short bio:
    Skills:

If you have any questions about what to put into the fields, just ask me. You can also give me your character in an alternate form if you so desire, I really don't mind.

• Notes:
    Hidden:
    Please PM me rather than posting your sheet here. IMPORTANT: Please make sure to send any TA related PMs under one of these subjects (without quotes): "TA" "TA2" "Tamrielic Adventures". This is for my own convenience so that I don't have to keep moving PMs around in folders.

I recommend you turn your censor off.

• Previously, in TA1...:

While it's not necessary to read, I threw together a quick recap of the most important stuff that's happened in the first roleplay, so that you may have an idea what's going on with already existing characters:
    Hidden:
    A mysterious note appears on a bulletin board in Cheydinhall.

Fellow wandering adventurers!
    I know you tire of your solitary life our line of work brings with itself.
    I know that you long for good company.
    If you wish for adventure, good loot, and good company then I have your answer.
    Come to my camp northeast of Barren Cave.
    I promise you riches, adventure and loyal companionship.

It was noticed by many. Some viewed it with suspicion, some with naive interest. A fair number of adventurers set out in order to see what was up with it. After mingling at the empty camp for a while, the note's author showed herself: Llevana Ther, a young Dunmer Nightblade, friendly and approachable, yet apprehensive about her past. Her words of companionship, adventure and riches quickly convinced most everyone to stay at the camp.

The adventurers continued mingling while Llevana, Kent, a Breton Bard, and Per, a middle-aged Nord Warrior set back out to Cheydinhall in order to purchase more tents and supplies. While they were there some things happened. Things we don't [&@%!] talk about. Ever.

After those things that we don't [&@%!] talk about, ever, the small group returned to camp with dawn. More mingling happens.

Llevana, Per, Llela Ienith, a young Dunmer Rogue, and Owen, a Dunmer Knight set out to Nagastani, an Ayleid ruin nearby. Meanwhile some other peeps are fighting some bandits near the camp.

Iceman and the Darkys stumble over a Doomstone on the road. They try to activate it, to no avail, since the sun is shining. They decide to leave and come back later. Llevana discovers a lake nearby and the adventure quickly jumps head-first into risque territorry as the two Dunmer maidens undress and jump into the lake. Per the old pervert has a good [&@%!] over it behind the Doomstone. Really, that's what happened. It's so canon you don't even know.

Meanwhile, Leowyn and Kent, the two Bretons make their way to Belda, another Ayleid ruin slashin' 'n' 'lootin'.

After a night's rest in their camp near the Doomstone, Iceman and the Darkys enter Nagastani. Their little venture soon turns into their biggest nightmare yet; an undead abomination patched together from various dangerous creatures is rampaging through the ruin and nearly kills all four of them. Through luck and teamwork, the adventurers persevere. However, more danger lies ahead.

Meanwhile, two new characters, Aythu, a young Dunmer (yeah, we have a lot of these), and the late Kind-Heart are introduced. Both are making their way to the camp. Some unimportant stuff happens there.

Back in Nagastani, the small group presses onward. After evading some traps, they reach the Varlasel. Which is inhabited by more undead (although they are of a tamer variety) and some necromancers.

Meanwhile Leowyn, Aythu and Kind-Heart are facing some vampires in another dungeon. Things get pretty risky.

Things for Iceman and the Darkys are getting risky as well. Gas traps and zombies at the same time are proving to be quite a handful. But naturally our protagonists get the upper hand (though Owen was hurt in the fight). They find a scroll with Daedric writing on it, which turns out to be gibberish, however. Further in, they find some loot which they plan on pawning back in the city, after a well deserved rest. Bondage ensues, pardon the completely intentional pun.

Then stuff that we don't [&@%!] talk about under any circumstances happens. And it goes on for quite a while.

Meanwhile, stuff we remember fondly happens. Namely Iceman and the Darkys activating the Doomstone. Llela absorbs some sweet Steed powers. Exhausted from the day's trials, the adventurers go to sleep. In the morning Per cosplays as his favourite Necromancer. And then Per, Llela and Llevana put Imp Gall on Owen's face. [&@%!] is so cash.

In the main camp, Aythu is acting mighty weird, after a close encounter with vampires. WE ALL WONDER WHAT'S GOING ON, IN AWE OF JV'S EPIC TENSION AND MYSTERY BUILDING SKILLS.

Iceman and the Darkys return to camp. Social interactions follow. Then drinking and hissy fits. The hissy fits totally have nothing at all to do with Aythu and vampires. No, sir. Also Per's birthday happens.

Cue next morning. Leowyn and Voryn, a grumpy old Dunmer warrior are up to shenanigans for which they're buying supplies in Cheydinhal. Owen happens to be selling last night's loot at the same time.

Back in camp stuff happens. Voryn and Leowyn announce their plans to leave for Morrowind.

Iceman and the Darkys go into town in order to celebrate Per's neglected birthday. On their way to the tavern, they stumble across a crazy priest. Which turned out to not be important in the least bit. They move on to the bar, where they proceed to get really [&@%!] hammered. As is common for hammered boys and girls, the conversation quickly moves on to sex. After a while of being uncomfortable Llevana kisses Llela and confesses her attraction to her. Things get awkward, but Llela indulges 'Vana in the end. It started off a bit rocky, but eventually the alcohol-spawned romance blossomed. It should be noted that Per had a tryst with an okay-looking Orc woman at some point of the night.

Cue camp next morning. Awkward stuff. Breakfast.

Meanwhile, Aythu wakes up at Newlands Lodge which doesn't actually exist yet, but whatever, who cares.

Mean-meanwhile, Tisiphone, a mute Breton is introduced. Awkward mute-to-non-mute conversation follows.

Iceman and the Darkys plus Tisi decide to head after some dumb sword. They never found the sword in case you were wondering. Anyways, they set off and turn down poor Sam. I don't even remember what race and class Sam was. He kind of got overshadowed a lot. So yeah, Llevana, Llela, Per, Owen, and Tisiphone leave for Kemen, where they will begin their search for the [&@%!] magic sword that I don't even remember the purpose for. Some long since abandoned plot [&@%!], I'd wager.

Then it starts raining. Everyone gets in their tents. Llesbian sex. Moving on.

Ivan is trying to buy some fruit. This took him quite a few pages, so I guess it's important.

Later on, character development. Evidently Llela's sister was raped and killed. Ouch.

Elsewhere: "Sam said to Kind-Heart: "Hello, Kind-Heart, I'm Sam." " Exciting stuff. THEN THE THING WE NEVER EVER [&@%!] TALK ABOUT CAME BACK.

IN OTHER NEWS. Llevana is not a morning person. Yeah, sorry this recap is kinda falling apart. The RP was pretty much a mess until recently. So anyway, Llevana and the gang raided Kemen. Surprise, surprise, no sword there. But they did find some very useless assassins. Llevana and co. murdered them and took their stuff. All kinds of [&@%!] yeah. Oh, and Per got cut up bad because he's a dumbass. So they resurrected one of the corpses and had it carry him. As they were walking out, they were faced with Aythu who was now DUN DUN DUN; a vampire. Big [&@%!]' surprise. Llevana seems to have some deep dislike for vampires and wanted to roast her right off the bat. Llela, however, intervened and proposed that they find another way. And thus we started the dreaded vampire cure quest. Also, at this point deadknight (Owen) and Vivec's Tears (Tisi) never posted again. We'll say that they got fed up with our [&@%!], got married and now have a farm somewhere. As a side-note any characters that don't get mentioned anymore also stopped being updated. I can't be bothered to look up the exact circumstances for each one, so I'm only reporting the ones I remember.

Meanwhile Sam and Beorn are doing pointless stuff at camp. Woo.

Back to the real business. Llevana and co. find Melissandre who wants a man killed in exchange for a cure for Aythu. The adventurers accept because they have no choice. After some shenanigans they reach the Imperial City. Per is relatively okay now. He's got a big, badass scar.

While staying at an inn, they meet Gudrun and Deimos. Gudrun is a young Nord woman with a (fake as [&@%!]) cheery attitude who says she wants to be an adventurer and that she's heard of Llevana and Co.'s exploits. She's actually an assassin hired to kill Llevana. And kind of a psycho. Deimos is a wood elf who doesn't talk much. He has a bow. He shoots things. He ends up being on Gudrun's side.

Gudrun claims to know where the man Llevana and Co. are seeking is. She directs them to a cave outside the city. Well tough luck, girls, it's an ambush. Gudrun captures Llela and Llevana, who went there alone and left Per with Aythu. Aythu at some point found and hypnotized Kerin, a Breton boy, who is now her walking lunchbox.

The Dunmer are trapped. Gudrun has them cornered. But, they still have one ace up their sleeve (literally up Llela's sleeve). Llela uses a scroll of Almsivi Intervention which teleports the two Dunmer to Morrowind. Gudrun's jimmies are very rustled over this.

While Llevana and Llela do stuff in Morrowind, Gudrun tricks Per and Aythu into boarding a ship to Morrowind with her. Bad break, since the ship has been taken over by Gudrun's crew. Aythu, Per and Kerin are at Gudrun's mercy. She intends to use them to kill Llevana and Llela.

This is about where we left off.

Last edited by Velvet LeChance on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Tamrielic Adventures: Vol. 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 am 
Tea Party Mod
Tea Party Mod

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Documentation

Heyo, this is now the documentation post. I'll be keeping track of and linking to the characters, chapters/acts/whatever, probably keep a short recap of important events and whatever else counts as documentation.

A synopsis of the plot so far can be found here. (Thanks, Alarra!)

Active Characters:

Dramatis Personae Strenuus:
The Threads of Fate

Since they have been in the RP from the beginning and their character sheets were never actually posted, Valentia, Niralie, and Sinyail will remain here, posted fully on the documentation post.

Niralie
Spoiler:
Name: Niralie
Race: Altmer
Sex: Female

Appearance:
Golden-skinned, lightly built, and of fairly average height for an Altmer, though slightly on the shorter side. Her dark brown hair falls partway between her shoulders and the middle of her back, and she tends to wear it loose with some small braids to hold it in place. Green eyes, and a soft face. Wears mage's robes.

Personality:
Niralie has a thoughtful nature and prefers to think things over before jumping into them. If not given the chance, however, she does her best to quickly analyze the situation and act accordingly. For the most part, pretty friendly and easy to get along with. She's also a bit of a bookworm.

A short bio: Niralie was born in the Imperial City. Her parents encouraged her to train in magic since she was fairly young. While she did attend the Arcane University for several years, she grew restless and eager to see new places. She bought a sword and took some lessons for a time, and then ventured out to see the world. She traveled with some merchants for a while before splitting off on her own in Vvardenfell.

Skills:
She's passable with a sword thanks to her lessons, but hasn't had much experience using it in a real fight yet. As far as magic, she's most skilled in Destruction and Restoration. She also knows how to enchant items, which is how she paid for the supplies for her journey.

Eolwyn

Dorian Laennec

Grelok gro-Gluk

Nora

Arellius
Spoiler:
Name: Arellius Demetrius Afer III
Race:Imperial

Physical Appearance: Arellius stands at 187 centimeters and is of a medium build. Although he is not the largest of men he is still quite imposing individual, his countenance seeming to be contorted into a menacing sneer most of the time. His dark, curly hair is unkempt and falls to just above his shoulders, though how long it is can vary depending on how hard he tried to straighten it out in the morning. He has deep hazel eye's and dark, slightly bushy eye brows. He has well pronounced cheek bones and a square jaw. Across the left side of his face stretches a small, thin (but deep) scar that he keeps covered up under a scraggy (attempt at a) beard.

Short Bio: Hailing from the city of Anvil, Arellius was orphaned at a young age (how original). Seeing no other way to provide for himself he picked up a sword and has been plying his trade as a mercenary ever since. He has worked all over Cyrodiil and Skyrim, ventured into High Rock and Hammerfell a few times and completed one job in Argonia.

Personality: Although he may appear warm and friendly when he wants to, he is anything but. Years as a mercenary have thought him to fend for himself. He is a cold hard [&@%!] who has no need for friends or relationships in any form and has no scruples sacrificing someone who thinks him friend to save his own hide.
Skills:His Pragmatism is probably his greatest asset and he isn't half bad with a sword either. He also makes great use of light armour (Well he doesn't actually make use of it preferring to completely avoid blows before coming back with his own flurry of well-timed attacks.)

Teldril Indalla (Hissien)

Ravel Rallen (Kerr)

If you'd like to partake in the RP again and find your character designated here then just Pm me and I can work you back in.

Last edited by Baloth-Kul on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:15 am, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:43 pm 
Tea Party Mod
Tea Party Mod

Dead Characters:

(Ignore the formatting; this is a complete pain in the ass to manage, so give me some time)

[hide="Dramatis Personae Mortuus"]

• BetaB17:
    Hidden:
    Name: Maurzol gro-Yal

Race: Orc

Sex: Male

Appearance: Strong, big, and above all else masculine beyond belief. Maurzol has big muscles that he uses to crush puny skulls! His jaw is strong and his teeth fearsome, but for an orc he isn't all too bad with looks. He shows little fault aside from the various scars he bares on his back. His hair is shaved down but the black hue still stands against his green skin. Maurzel says hair only burns, and so hair is weak! His eyes are oddly green and hold an ominous gaze. Underneath them are two horizontal lines of red, as if somebody dragged fingers coated in blood. Muarzel would of used more blood, but it's hard to find the blood of a virgin at such times.

Personality: Personality? Maurzol has no need for such! He strong and loves to fight no more than he does women. Simple to please, but hard to earn respect, many take heed that such a beast still has honor. Maurzol brings fear where is blood boils, but his silence brews death. Some may call him stupid, but he smart, and they dead! Some think he wants people to under estimate him, only to prove how well thought out his tactics form. Intellect is not shy to orcs as many thought to believe..

Short Bio: Maurzol, born as a child to the great chieftain of Dushnikh Yal, he showed much promise even as such a small youth. His inherent skills scared his chieftan, fearful for his title. And so he took action, abusing his power, he lured the child into the wilderness with promise of a good hunt. So like the very coward he is, he baited him deep where beats of plenty were bound to take their kill, and abandoned the child was, left to die by nature itself. However he lived, and became stronger than before. The predators of the Reach feared him, and in time Maurzol returned to his stronghold years later. His survival a surprise to all, he openly challenged his father to fight, and without mercy, killed the unprepared orc. So unexpected, so young, his kin could not accept what occurred, yet to further his revenge he denied taking his father's place. Saying that just sharing the same title would belittle himself. Upon that day Maurzol exiled himself, back to the wilderness he went. From then on he grew, he trained, and learned. Malacath was proud that such a youth could achieve so much alone. However Hircine shared in this glory, for both watched over him, for both he valued. Maurzol traveled far between the borders of Skyrim, making voyages into the neighboring provinces as he earned a name for himself. As he journeyed, he found himself delving farther and farther from his land. He accepted any challenge, killed any foe, and ravaged every widow. Along his way he made many enemies, and few would dare to strike till a lone noght. A lone assassin sent by a fleeing mage he publicly humiliated in Bruma. The assassin was torn to shreds, and will haste Maurzol hunted down the mage deep into the unfamiliar lands of Morrowind. To where his long awaited revenge was taken in full, and the mage was beat to death with his own arm. Now in a new land, he wanders in search of challenge and to whatever fate throws at him.

Gear: Covered from head to toe, Maurzol wears the tradition Orcish armor like his kin of skyrim, made it himself he did. A detachable faceplate for his helmet that covers much of his mighty jaw and nose, but not for his protection but rather his foe's. Even decorated his armor with some bones because Maurzol saw the Forsworn do it, and Maurzol stronger than they! Close to skin, he wears simple cloths, nothing fancy to tarnish his looks. Around his waist he proudly sports the pelt of a mighty werewolf Maurzol punched to death! Women love pelts! By his side is a Nordic Mace and strapped to his back is a Nordic Battle Axe, both of his own making because no Nord could compare to Maurzol. Even added another blade to his Axe because that's how Maurzol likes it! Some trading pouches here and there, plenty of room for meat, no orc can be without meat.

Skills: Maurzol says he's equally skilled with a weapon in both hands as he is with one, but very much boastful underneath his thick armor of his own making. Maurzol has such stamina, strength, and fury to even put a bear to shame, such hands shouldn't even call need for a weapon! Maurzol too powerful! To think him more akin to beasts than mortal, he struggles not when keeping pace. No bows for this orc, for if Maurzol can't kill it or eat it, it's not worth the trouble. But for when his prey fights back and he sheds red, burn they shall as he casts down destruction and flame. Maurzol spits at the thought of illusion and other cowardly, puny magic! Ashamed he is not of his gift, for women cannot resist the site of magic used in the hands of a real man. But Maurzol has secret, he does not know how to read well, so he beats up silly scholars!

• Thelastdovah
    Hidden:
    Name: Hodor Goblin-Slayer (Death by Arrow)
    Race:Nord
    Appearance: Hodor is rather tall. His height is around 6'6ft and he is very musclar as a result of his lifestyle. His face is wide and round apart from his narrow chin. His remaining eye is dark blue. He has taken to wearing a patch over his lost eye and that is black. His light blond is kept in a medium length pony tail and his long knotted beard is always in good condition and he takes great pride in it. He wears Nordic Steel Plate Armour with a Talos amulet around his neck and a black fur cape for when the coldness exceeds his tolerance. He possesses a scar on the right side of his face and it starts from his chin. It stops just short of his ear. Unsurprisingly, it was caused by a blade. He has a tattoo of the Companion's insigina on his chest and tattoos of Talos on his back.
    Personality:
    + Honourable
    + Looks out for those who can't or he feels that can't defend themselves
    + Happily sacrifice himself for the good of Skyrim if the cause is just
    + Bit of a joker
    +Rarely shows any fear
    - Kinda a dick when it comes to racial stuff. It's not that he is a racist, he just happens to believe Nords are better then everyone else. Espically elves. Damn Elves.
    - Believes Violence is the answer
    - Loves to fight
    - possesses an uncontrollable rage and is hard to calm down if it's not triggered by him on purpose.
    - Quick to make up his mind on people and will give you a nickname
    - Loathes lazy [&@%!]
    -Loathes anyone that doesn't pull their weight in a group
    A short bio: Hodor was born in the grand city of Windhelm, the ancient city of the Nords and was unsurprisingly raised as a warrior. His father served in the legion whilst his mother was a mercenary and he was taught from the young age of 8 how to handle a sword but switched to handling greataxes after turning 14. He took odd jobs during his teenage years after his parents told him that he had to earn his keep and took great pride in doing so. From chopping wood to running messages, he didn't give a damn what the job was as long as it was legal and honourable. It was during one of the odd jobs he met his future lover, Runa, daughter of the captain of the guard. Over the years, the pair slowly grew attached together despite their differences.

Upon his 18th nameday, he departed for Whiterun with hopes of joining the fabled Companions and took with him all of his hard earned gold. He hoped Runa would join him but she declined as a result of joining the guard. He was successful in joining the companions and slowly made a name for himself. He earnt the monikor of Goblin Slayer 5 years later after a disasterous mission that left him as a sole survivor at the cost of his right eye and friends. This pushed him to become a better warrior and sought out the orcs in the hopes of learning their beserker ways. It cost him a lot of septims and was the hardest thing he had to endure but after 6 years of on and off training, he became a nordic beserker. He kept in touch with Runa during his time with the companions and married her at the age of 30. They bought a house together in Whiterun and Runa managed to get transferred to the city. She gave him a healthy son during his 36th year on Nirn but he would never get to raise him. He had gained a lot of enemies during his time as a companion and they took his wife and son from him.

He vowed revenge for the [&@%!] that ruined his life and will stop at nothing to gain that vengance. Even if he has to travel across Tamriel, he will find them and he will kill them. He was recently dispatched to Winterhold on an escort job.

Skills:
    Mastery over the ancient Nordic art of mead drinking
    Mastery over the Ancient nordic art of beard growing
    Is an expert with Greataxes
    Expert at wearing heavy armour
    Knows a bit about the local fauna and can create basic healing potions although it does take him days to do so.
    Beserker but is easily outskilled when it comes to the orcs.

Other: He uses an Ebony Greataxe that he was given by a noble for defending them against some bandits on what seemed to be a boring escort job. He carries his wife's wedding ring with him every where and uses a leather back pack for his basic needs. He owns a small tent that is just big enough for him to sleep under and doesn't take him long to set up.

• Archer:
    Hidden:
    Name: Aenar Storm-Blade [Drown'd]
    Race: Nord
    Appearance: He is of medium build and approximately 5' 10". He has light brown hair which he wears down to his shoulders and also has a braid down the left side of his face. He has a constant stubble on his face, which never seems to grow.

Personality: Generally a nice guy, if a bit inexperienced in he ways of the world. When angry, he can become reckless and may not be able to completely control his anger. Other than that, he tries to avoid confrontation when possible.

A short bio: Born to a small family of farmers in Skyrim, Aenar always aspired to something greater. At the age of 19, an adventurer passed through the farm and ,out of kindness, taught Aenar the basic use of a sword and instilled a desire to venture out into the world. Knowing that this was what he was meant to do, he waited and planned for a year before making his escape. Before he left for Morrowind, however, he stole his family sword, named Stormblade, for which he is named.

Skills: Aenar uses light armor and is not too bad with his sword. He knows a simple light spell and is trying to learn more complex spells as he goes. He can use a bow, though he is not very good with it.

• JVEleven:
    Hidden:
    Name: Aythu 'Catkin' Dyethis [DEAD]
    Race: Dunmer
    Sex: Female

Appearance: Skinny, 5 feet tall, very frail, breaks bones easily, suffers from albinism, which, though it doesn't affect her skin, leads to her eyes looking a bit vampiric. Wears full fur armor, but no helmet and an iron shield, and relies on her steel bow to protect her, but carries an iron mace for safety precautions.

Personality: Nervous and a bit sickly, Aythu has a strong temper, but would rather hide up a tree instead of taking a melee fight, as she breaks her bones so easily. She is also getting close to the phase that for example Barenziah was reaching in 'The real Barenziah', leading her to be quite a bit confused about herself. She also has a strange tendency to fade out and being completely mentally gone if reading a book.

Short bio: She hasn't told much of her past. In more recent events, she has become infected with Vampirism. While seeking a cure for her, Llevana and Co. encountered Gudrun, a young Nord girl claiming to want to join their adventuring band. In truth, Gudrun was a headhunter sent to eliminate Llevana. After Llevana and Llela escaped Gudrun's ambush, Gudrun blackmailed Aythu into working for her. They are currently en route to Morrowind, on a ship taken over by Gudrun's hencmen, along with Deimos and Kerin, Aythu's thrall. She finally met her end at the hands of Sethesi and the other adventurers (mostly the others) in Suran.

Skills: A kind of mix between archer and assassin. Works alright with blade and bow, relies heavily on stealth and is absolutely rubbish at anything involving magic, except one tiny thing.She specializes primarily in marksmanship and sneaking, as well as acrobatics and blunt weapons. She is rubbish at magic, but knowing one weird spell, a 'Summon Mudcrab' spell, which is generally more distracting than useful. Also an avid collector of anything related to the ayleid language, and a long time aspiration of hers is to be famous as the one who deciphered it.

• The-Shadow-One:
    Hidden:
    Name: Katien [Drown'd]
    Race: Breton
    Sex: (I wanna see if I could make this a ambiguous character. He's male but looks female.) 'Female'

Appearance: Often found with curly brown hair reaching just to her shoulders, and big brown eyes. Looks very innocent and fragile. She is flat chested and is slightly over the average height. Her knuckles have faint callouses on them. Her knees and hands are a shade or two darker in colour than the rest of her body. Her skin is slightly tanned.

Personality: Gentle, with a passive streak. She is often too passive sometimes going along with things without questioning, but other times she will argue it tentatively.

A short bio: Brought up to defend herself with nothing more than her magic, she wishes to adventure out of her calming life in which she uses her magic mostly to fend off suitors. She keeps the rest close to her heart. She practised hand to hand after a particularly aggressive suitor and she couldn't muster enough magic to fend him off.
    Skills: Illusion, Mysticism, Hand-to-Hand. She only fights when she desperately needs to.

• Thelastdovah:
    Hidden:
    Name:Psyfalia
    Race:Altmer
    Sex:Female

Appearance:Psyfalia is a fairly slim 7ft tall Altmer women with long blond hair. Her face is fairly even and she has Yellow eyes. Her eyebrows are blond and she possesses Long ears. Her skin colour is white and she wears a silk green robe with a white long sleeved shirt with brown leather trousers and brown shoes underneath. She wears a small pendant around her neck and a silver ring with the mage's guild insignia on blue gem. She always wears it on her right hand and it is in an excellent condition.

Personality:She is a kind woman that that has a sense of humour and a tendecy to voice her thoughts without caring what people think. She loves to read and often writes down notes.

A short bio:Psyfalia was born in Anvil to two mages of the Cyrodill chapter of the Mage's Guild. Her parents raised her to help people and to treat them with respect. At the age of 16, she decided to study the Restoration and Destruction Schools of magic. She joined the local guildhall and befriended a few of the local mages. At the age of 18, she got accepted into the Arcane univerisity and spent the next decade studying her chosen schools of magic. She graduated at the age of 28 and applied for a post at the Cheydinhall Guildhall. She was accepted and helped to train new members in the restoration and destruction schools of magic. She helped to treat anyone that was injured or sick. At the age of 30, rumours started to pop up about her being a skooma addict. She constantly denied it and no-one could prove it but the rumours were true. The altmer was addicted to the stuff. At the age of 33, she got permission to take a month off from her duties and went to Vvanderfell in Morrowind. She intended on seeing what the Morrowind chapter guildhalls were like and was just curious about the land of the dunmer.

Skills: Psyfalia is moderatly skilled with Destruction and healing. She knows the basics for Conjuration, Alteration and Illusion schools of magic. She knows a fair amount of alchemy but refuses to make any poisons. She doesn't know how to use a sword or axe or warhammer.

• Per:
    Hidden:
    Name: Per

Appearance: 6.25 feet tall, weighs 180 pounds, brown shoulderlong-hair with a shade og grey. Slightly wrinkled face with dimples.
    Personality: A lively fellow, who laughs way too much, but cynical under pressure. He has a habit of insulting people all the time, but he rarely means anything by it. Generally a "guy everyone likes and who likes everybody".

Short bio: Comes from the Nordish city Solitude(Haafingar) where he served for Skyrim's army for most of his life.But for a few years ago he resigned and went out to see the world, and make his fortune. He has since been adventuring with Llevana, Llela and Aythu. He had to be left behind in the Imperial City along with Aythu when Llevana and Llela fled Gudrun's ambush via teleportation. He is currently en route to Morrowind with Aythu, Gudrun, Deimos and Kerin, on a ship boarding which he was tricked into by Gudrun, who claimed that Llevana and Llela ran off to Morrowind in order to abandon him and Aythu.

Skills: A hardy, pure warrior. Wears a set of orcish armor (but without the stupid helmet) a shield and his trusty waraxe. He also is a very good smith and knows basic restoration magic.

• NPCs:
    Hidden:
    Name: Gudrun [DEAD]
    Sex: Femme fatale

Appearance: Typical blond Nord hair, which falls down to her chest. She binds it back when in combat. She takes very good care of her appearance, appearing like your average and frail pretty Nord girl. The best way to summarize her appearance is "overall pretty" or "yeah, I'd hit it".
    Personality: Despite what her appearance and behaviour radiates, Gudrun is far from frail, cheery and naive. She is a cold and calculated killer with psychopathic tendencies, capable of alarming amounts of cruelty. She is very prone to flipping her [&@%!].

A short bio: As of yet nothing is known about her.

Skills: Though she usually relies on her fake charm and her very real ability to manipulate and scheme, she can hold her ground in a fight due to her high speed and reflexes.

Hidden:
    Name: Raylis Ther
    Race: Dunmer

Appearance: Slightly below average, with somewhat long, dark hair tied into a knot on the back of his head. His face is gaunt, and some of his features bear an odd resemblance to Llevana's. His well-trained muscles are compact and not as bulky as one would normally see on a person of notable strength. This gives him an almost shrunken appearance, as if his body had been held back from growing to its full proportions. His expression rarely lightens, and he usually looks upon the world with the cold and concentrated look of an agent.

Personality: Much about him is a mystery. During his time with the group so far he exhibited harsh and pragmatic leadership, pushing everyone to their limits. He hasn't spoken much of matters beside the task at hand.

Bio: nothing is yet known about him, though the fact that he allegedly shares Llevana's last name is kind of odd...

Skills: He is stronger than he appears to be, and knows how to handle himself in a fight. During the battle with Gudrun he displayed a brutal and rule-bending style of self-defense. He seemingly has no favoured weapon, instead relying on whatever he currently has in his hand. He is also evidently somewhat adept at surviving in the wilderness and orienting himself without the use of maps or a compass.

Inactive Characters

Spoiler:
Hissien:
Hidden:
Name: Nandrnil Highoth
Appearance:ImageAs a child of the isles, Nandrnil has the standard height of an altmer and as a scholar, he possesses a slight build as well. His hair is a platinum blonde color, his eyes are bright amber and his skin is a pale yellow color like most Altmer who spent most of their lives indoors.Personality: Carefree and freespirited in his younger days, Nandrnil has matured quite a bit over his life and the experiences that have led him to where he is today. He still smiles often but his reactions have become more muted, he is slow to anger and tries to be understanding and is perhaps a bit condescending.

A 'short' bio :“I never wished this, understand that. I only wanted our dream to be realized, and for her to smile like she used to… Before all of this happened. *Sigh* I guess if you want to understand why I committed those crimes, you will have to first understand one thing: I would have done anything for Anriel, and for our son Taliel. I would do it still, if they were still here. Make no mistake, I do not regret my actions in that sense, had I been successful in doing what I set forth to do I would have none to speak of at all. “ – Excerpts from Mage’s Guild trial, Defendant Nandril Highoth, Guild Warlock

Nandrnil Highoth is a native of Cyrodiil, born to two immigrant parents of the Summerset Isles. He, his two brothers and parents lived in Skingrad owning a shop that sold magical items. Neither of his parents were members of the mages guild, however and they often were on the receiving end of scrutiny in that regard. They did well enough however over the years, and while they did not always have a large amount of excess gold, they had enough to put food on the table and rarely did anyone ever grow hungry. It was a relatively comfortable existence with friends, and a happy family full of laughter and happiness. This was the norm for the first twenty years of Nandril’s existence on Tamriel.

But when he came of age, he decided that it was time that he struck out on his own to carve his own path in the world. He joined the mage’s guild, having been trained by his father and mother in the use of basic magic over the years he passed the entrance exam and set about making a name for himself among his guildmates, for the next twenty years he could recall little beyond the pages of mystical tomes, the tracings of summoning circles, and the various spell foci and artifacts from the ample ayleid ruins that dotted Cyrodiil’s landscape. But everything changed, because for the first time in his Tenure at the mage’s guild he made a true friend. Her name, was Anriel, a Dunmer and quite possibly the most beautiful thing Nandril had ever seen. Of course, he did not tell her this, what would such a vision ever want with someone like him?

Her very presence cast away any self-important notions she might have had over the years. They quickly became friends however, Anriel being a real spitfire never let him get away with anything. He watched her make her way through several lovers, until he could take it no longer, he made his move. He explained his feelings honestly, and openly holding nothing back. She laughed and simply told him that it was about time she had almost given up on him. This, was the beginning of both the best and the worst part of his life.

The two moved in together in a shabby and worn down house in the waterfront district of the imperial city. The walls let the cold air in, and the roof leaked even when there was no rain. They suffered through many of Anriel’s burned meals and several more of Nandrnil’s attempts at cooking. They supported each other through it all, and with a healthy stipend from the mage’s guild that they both were members of, eventually were able to move out of such humble dwellings. And with a joy that they could scarcely contain, found that Anriel was to conceive a child.

Nandrnil had luckily just been accepted into the Arcane university as a Professor of Conjuration studies and thus had more than enough money to support Anriel as she rested during her pregnancy, and things were going well from the Temple Healer’s estimate. Anriel would be due any day, and soon, with the blessing of the Gods, would be with a bouncing baby boy in no time.But they were wrong, Anriel went into labor one summer evening a full month ahead of expectation. While this was not such an unusual thing, women would often go into labor early their first pregnancy, she was just a tad too early. The baby boy, Taliel as he would later be named, was silent when he was born, unable to draw the free air of the world for his lungs would not function. The healers managed to keep him alive for a few hours but it was for naught, they could not make the child’s lungs function, only sustain his life and thus his light was taken from his body and returned to atherius.

During the next few weeks, Anriel was silent and held herself close refusing the company of anyone save for Nandrnil. She cried silently, there was no emotional outburst just the steady flowing of tears until she simply ran out of them. This silence slowly faded until it seemed that she had begun to find herself again, she returned to her studies with a new passion, mysticism had claimed her heart in a new way. She began studying soul gems, the trapping of souls and divinations. Had Nandrnil not been up to his neck in work he would have likely been paying more attention to it but that was not the case.

Over the next few months Anriel became obsessed with Nandrnil’s studies on the conjuring of undead. He theorized that if you managed to summon a specific spirit, such as a recently slain monarch or important figure and then soul trapped them, you could find some way to implant that spirit back into their body. He theorized several methods of doing so, one of which he felt was the most promising. Though being no necromancer, he suspected that if you summoned the unbound spirit it would possess enough memories of its life to make the change more easily.Anriel secretly gathered the supplies for the ritual, though Nandrnil had not gone into the details she was a descendant of house Telvanni, and had seen enough of necromancy over her days to know what to expect. She committed several murders, requiring the blood of many people to hone her dark craft, once she had gathered what she needed she approached Nandrnil and asked him to assist her in summoning the spirit of their deceased child. Her hair was disheveled, her odor strong and her cheeks sunken. At first, Nandrnil refused, saying that it would be better for all to leave well enough alone. But when Anriel attempted to take her own life in retaliation, he felt he had no choice.

On the dark of Masser and Secunda they performed their dark ritual, Anriel supplied her own blood for the ritual because the spirit would need both a beacon and an anchor to this world for the spell to work. They succeeded in conjuring some spirit, but it was not their son. Not even close. From so much death and destruction they managed to summon an unbound Wraith of extreme power. The spirit siphoned the very life of Anriel in an instant, and it would have done the same to Nandrnil had he not had the time to react properly like he did. He banished the creature and turned to his wife to reprimand her for her actions only to see that she was dead.

That was when the Mage’s guild arrived and arrested Nandrnil for the murder of a fellow guildmate and the crime of Necromancy.He was put on trial, and set to be executed for his crimes against not only the Guild but the empire itself. He was imprisoned, waiting for his death when a stranger freed him and he has been in hiding ever since, honing his craft and making whatever kind of existence he could over the years. He traveled through morrowind, Skyrim and even Valenwood for the next few decades, never putting down roots and never loving.

Skills: A highly skilled Conjurer and Destruction mage he has lesser skills in Illusion, Mysticism and Alteration with no real skill in Restoration or Alchemy. He has some skill in being discreet gained over his years in hiding but mostly, he was just lucky.

Equipment: A set of fine Red embroidered robes, A black cloak and hood, a staff of thunderbolts, a few soul gems, a scroll of healing, and a Grimoire strapped to his belt that details his life, and his studies of the arcane. He wears an amulet that’s twin was worn by his wife. It depicts a Golden sun, its counter Part a silver sun in homage to the Goddess of Twilight that Anriel served.

Sinyail Aldaris
Spoiler:
Name: Sinyail Aldaris

Appearance: 150 year old, golden skin, blonde to white haired.

Personality: Unlike most offensively smug and overbearing Altmer, Sinyail prefers to be cooperative with those around him, giving a public image of friendliness, but in private though he still tends to view himself as superior. A good, honest and loyal friend to those who know him.

A short bio: Sinyail, in his role as a long term ambasador to the Telvanni mages, is a fairly accomplished mage. Sent to the Telvanni in 3E 400, Sinyail has spent much of his time attempting to improve altmeri-dunmeri relations, although his efforts largely go unnoticed. Despite this, he remains confident of success. He hopes...
Skills: skilled in all the schools of magic, and to an extent in alchemy.

Kelessa Munrios

Khazi-duro

Nammu

Sees-in-Shade

Darkscale

Valentia Rumare
Spoiler:
Name: Valentia Rumare
Race: Breton
Sex: F

Appearance: Long Black Hair and pale skin, brown eyes and a slender, short build. A soft face, with a scholarly look upon her face. Inspired by this image.

Personality: Curious and scholarly to a fault, always eager to learn about things, particularly things concerning the Dwemer and Dwemer magic. Somewhat shy and introverted, though she is trying to combat this. Concerned for the welfare of others, and highly opinionated. Extremely opposed to the destruction of anything that has historical value. Very unorganized, with notes and quills bulging out of her backpack. Very restless, and hates being in one place for too long if she's not doing anything to entertain herself.

A short bio: Raised by mage parents, Valentia grew accustomed to being surrounded by magic and books of all sorts. She joined the Mage Guild at a young age to develop her talents, but soon grew restless. She dreamed of life out in the rest of the world, and made the decision to investigate the history of the world first-hand, not through books. She has made it her goal to author one of the most complete books on the history of Tamriel, though her progress has been minimal so far. Annoyed by her lack of progress, Valentia turned to Morrowind to learn more of the Dwemer.

Skills: Skilled in Destruction, Illusion, and Restoration, and isn't a bad shot with a bow. Knowledgeable in the areas of history and magic theory, and not afraid to experiment with spells if the need arises. Prefers fire magic.

Katlina

Roran Sialius

Dulani (Cassandra)

Last edited by Baloth-Kul on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 38 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Knights of the Nine, Skyrim (DUH!)
Platform: PC
Other Profiles: I'm always JVElEven. Look me up on Steam
UESPoints: 0
That's rough, Mars. I wasn't very good at this stuff back then. And I'm unsubtle at best. I need to revamp that character so bad...

I'm not even that good at it now. Only when I have to be a moody teenaged girl. Which is kind of a narrow field of expertise.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:43 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

UESPoints: 88
If you wanna revamp, go ahead. I'll update the sheet in the OP for you.

Moody teenaged girls are complex beings. Teens have BIG FEELINGS. There's a lot to do with that.

Also, disregard what I said in my earlier post about not using this thread. Knock yourselves out.

On company time

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: TES II-III-IV-V
Okay, then.

OHMIGAWD YAY Tamrielic Adventures!!!

I am soo excited by the prospect of this RP being active again. My first RP, ever. Still going. And, if we're lucky, it will have a nice boost of activity, be more like it was in those magical, hectic pages near the beginning and middle. So many memories!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox, PC, STD
Other Profiles: Gamertag: MightyGo0dLeadr
UESPoints: 15
I am hesitant about joining, but Eltee being excited gives me hope. Mars, can you calm my fears brought on by the unnamed apocalyptic RP that I spent a week crafting a character for only to have the thing never start?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

Yes.

This isn't an experiment like The End Of The World was, and I don't have to tailor plots and lore for it. I've been running this RP for nearly two years, and I have very exact ideas of where I want it to go story-wise. I just never got to take it there because there were only 4 players left. Players can also take things into their own hands if they're not happy with what I'm providing quest and/or setting-wise. On top of that, this RP doesn't need to start; it's been going on for a pretty long time.

Despite the fact that I have concrete ideas, this RP is much more flexible than TETW could ever be.

On company time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:39 pm 
Mod On Leave
Mod On Leave

Platform: Xbox, PC, STD
Other Profiles: Gamertag: MightyGo0dLeadr
UESPoints: 15
Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
Seriously can't wait for this to start up; I look forward to playing Valentia. ^^

Plus I like being in more than 1 RP when things start to slow down.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

Updates to the OP. Added a new character for JV, as he doesn't feel like Aythu has much substance. She'll probably bite the dust pretty soon. Also changed the formatting for the character list a bit.

Union, I can't wait either. My baby RP will get fresh blood and I'm so excited :3

On company time

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, (PC), Oblivion, Skyrim (360)
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: GT: The Frosty Mage, Steam: Frost Mage, Skype: frostmage79x
This sounds wonderful. I've really wanted an TES RP for some time now that actually seems like it'll go somewhere, so I'm in.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:19 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Platform: Xbox 360, PC(Morrowind, Skyrim)
UESPoints: 1
Im in as well. I can't wait for it to start. :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:23 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
I'm just going through character sheets and comparing them to Valentia and stuff. Seriously pumped for this.

I wonder what her interactions would be like, and I can't wait to find out! I could see her getting along with Llela and Per, perhaps. Or at least trying to.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:35 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Other Profiles: discord: @inr#2535
UESPoints: 10
Well I can't see Arellius getting on with anyone unless he wants something from them (money or sex, possibly both).

Also the reason I fitted almost a half of his life story into his backstory is that none of it is ever going to be said in the RP. Ever. I might have him vaguely hint at it but he'll never speak about his past outright. The backstory is there more for me to remember who he is if the RP goes on a long Hiatus and I forget.

No I don't have a computer (ATM) and I can't just put it in a Word document instead.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: TES II-III-IV-V
Llela and Per are easy folk to get along with, heh! ^.^

Oh, man. I am excited.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:48 am 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

Frost Mage wrote:
This sounds wonderful. I've really wanted an TES RP for some time now that actually seems like it'll go somewhere, so I'm in.

Well? >_>

As for TSO and Archer, I replied to your PMs.

On company time

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:08 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

New character on the roster. TSO's new K.

On company time

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:50 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, (PC), Oblivion, Skyrim (360)
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: GT: The Frosty Mage, Steam: Frost Mage, Skype: frostmage79x
I'll PM you my sheet soon. :I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

If it's a chore, don't bother.

On company time

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

'nother character.

On company time

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:03 am 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

Semi important OP update regarding PMs. Posting here as well:

Please submit any TA related PMs under one of the following subjects (sans quotes, obviously):

"TA" "TA2" "Tamrielic Adventures"

It'll save me a lot of folder pushing.

On company time

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:45 am 
Master
Master

ES Games: Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Knights of the Nine, Skyrim (DUH!)
Other Profiles: I'm always JVElEven. Look me up on Steam
Say, Mars...

Is there any prospective go date?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:47 am 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

3rd anniversary, the 27th of April. Pretty sure I mentioned that somewhere in the post.

I guess I can improve the formatting.

On company time

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 am 
Goatmom/Moderator
Goatmom/Moderator

OP should be a little easier to read now.

On company time

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4644 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 186  Next