UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1604 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next

The amount of food left for group #
1: 4 Days 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
2: Unknown 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
3: 11 days 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Surviving the Dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
UESPoints: 0
anyone can join at any time.

IMPORTANT EASY TO EDIT INFO
Spoiler:
Pomcey
Level 2
Good- Martyr

Justice
Level 2
Neutral- Renegade

Deimos
Level 1
Neutral- Drifter

The-Shadow-One
Level 1
Very bad- Grifter

Knight Captain Kerr
Level 4
Very good- Defender

Kyle
Level 1
Good- Samaritan

Baloth-Kul
Level 3
Good-Senteniel

Iamgoofball
Level 1
Neutral- Drifter

In a world, where the dead rule over the alive,
In a time, where death is no longer rest,

The living are all on death's door, literally.
Kind of literally, zombies don't use doors.

Surviving the Dead

INTRODUCTION
Spoiler:
That's right! This here is a zombie rp. Survive, don't die, simple enough. Each player starts off by themselves, but may meet up with other players further into the rp. The zombie crisis hasn't been spread too much; there aren't too many zombies yet. You start off at home, seeing your first zombie and for some reason you are alone. You may start off and go anywhere in America (Including Alaska and Hawaii) but you will be by yourself for now. No family, no nothing. You may control multiple characters in different (or in the same) places at once, and if you want to you may go look for an NPC family member. You may start survivor colonies, between yourself and/or NPCs, or other players. You can join survivor colonies, or you can just be a lone wolf, with his own base. Or you could be somewhere in the middle, maybe just a small group of survivors.

Your enemies will be zombies, bandits, looters, other clans, and when I am feeling evil, or silly, I will throw in a zombie in the form of an animal. There will be people you can save, protect, and places you should take. Places you should explore, things from which you should escape, and weapons you may need to retrieve. Main thing is to survive, by yourself, or with others. Once you die, you may start a new character, or continue with a character contemporary to your dead one. Also, (I don't know how it would work, but) you could rp as a zombie. Also, if for some reason you really want to, you can start of as a zombie. Just don't make a character sheet if that is your choice. I personally think it would be better if you are a survivor though.

INFORMATION
Spoiler:
The zombies in this Rp are very slow, about the speed an acrobat can walk on their hands. (Some zombies are very fast and intelligent, but that is a whole other story, and they will be seen very rarely) They cannot open doors or climb ladders. They have no form of tactics. They don't even recognize stairs, they will wak up stairs tripping and crawling. They are weak (A ten year old could pullof their arm), and they have little to no eyesight. Though, they have great hearing and sense of smell. If you get their blood anywhere on your body at all, you will turn. Though, do not worry about blood splatter for reasons that will be described in the next paragraph. If you become bitten or scratched you will turn.

Blood splatter won't be a problem because the zombies is dead and the blood is no longer moving inside it. Turning to a zombie in this rp is a bit different than others. The survivor will become infected. The survivor will have no side affects for one whole day. The second day, the survivor will break out into a rash literally all over the body, making it hurt to move. The third day is probably the second worst. Violent puking, numbness all over the body, and extremely high fever. The rash increases in severity. The fourth day is most likely the best, where the fever goes away, the rash completely dissapears, and the numbness goes away. The fifth day, the worst, your body spontaneously combusts at any given point in those twenty four hours, burning all flesh, and stopping right after that, charring sking and muscle. Somewhere in the sixth day's twenty four hours, you will rise back up.

I would highly suggest visiting zombiepedia. It has information on guns, and zombie types. Also it has good strategies, tactics, and base ideas.

EDIT: I looked into it further and it really has tons of things about a zombie outbreak. I highly suggest looking around in it.

WEAPONS
Spoiler:
You can use any weapon in the world that you want, but you would need to find it. You may start off with something as a weapon, but nothing to amazing. The weapons will be classified into:

Firearms (Handguns, rifles, carbines, shotguns, machine guns, miniguns, black powder guns, and submachine guns. If you can think of any others please do tell.
Non firearm projectiles
Melee weapons
Explosives
Fire and Incendiary

COMPLEX STUFF
Spoiler:
I will be taking different segments of information different places to get one big Rp. I took a lot from Zombiepedia, and now I am going to rob Fallout New Vegas of its systems...

I'm kind of like Watson and Crick! <.< chirp... chirp... chirp... >.> No?... okay.

Anyway, here is the leveling system. That's right! There are levels!

Level Experience

1- 0 XP
2- 200 XP
3- 550 XP
4- 1,050 XP
5- 1,700 XP
6- 2,500 XP
7- 3,450 XP
8- 4,550 XP
9- 5,800 XP
10- 7,200 XP
11- 8,750 XP
12- 10,450 XP
13- 12,300 XP
14- 14,300 XP
15- 16,450 XP
16- 18,750 XP
17- 21,200 XP
18- 23,800 XP
19- 26,550 XP
20- 29,450 XP
21- 32,500 XP
22 35,700 XP
23- 39,050 XP
24- 42,550 XP
25- 46,200 XP
26- 50,000 XP
27- 53,950 XP
28- 58,050 XP
29- 62,300 XP
30- 66,700 XP
31- 71,250 XP
32- 75,950 XP
33- 80,800 XP
34- 85,800 XP
35- 90,950 XP
36- 96,250 XP
37- 101,700 XP
38- 107,300 XP
39- 113,050 XP
40- 118,950 XP
41- 125,000 XP
42- 131,200 XP
43- 137,550 XP
44- 144,050 XP
45- 150,700 XP
46- 157,500 XP
47- 164,450 XP
48- 171,550 XP
49- 178,800 XP
50- 186,200 XP

I am going to base how much experience you get on the difficulty of you killing something, or completing a quest or mission. DO NOT expect me to be fair. If you step on a mole, you will get 1xp, if you shoot a rat with a bow from many yards away, you will get considerably more xp.

I am also stealing the special and skills section from Fallout.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.- You will be able to distribute 40 points. Cap is 10, lowest is 1. They will not affect your skills.
STRENGTH
Melee and Unarmed Damage, Big Guns. Also, the ability to carry more weight than others

PERCEPTION
Explosives, lock picking, and the ability to detect things others cannot.

ENDURANCE
Health, Survival, Big guns, and the ability to go through more pain than others

CHARISMA
Speech, Barter, and the ability to be liked more than others

INTELLIGENCE
Medicine, Repair

AGILITY
Small Guns, Sneak, Nonfirearm projectiles, and the ability to be more agile

LUCK
Luck... Just Luck

SKILLS- Distribute 255 points. Anything less than 15 means you have no experience. The further you down, the more you are destined to not use it. The cap is 100, and everything you level up I will give you 14 points to add every level up.
Barter
Nonfirearm Projectiles
Explosives (Anything that blows up including, including launchers)
Small Guns (Handguns, rifles, carbines, shot guns, submachine guns)
Lock pick
Medicine
Melee Weapons
Repair
Black Powder Guns
Big Guns (Machine guns, miniguns)
Sneak
Speech
Survival
Unarmed

I will begin and end days occasionally. It will take five days to die of dehydration, but it will affect you the days you go without water.
Day 1: -1 Endurance
Day 2: -2 Endurance -1 Perception
Day 3: -3 Endurance -2 Perception -1 Intelligence
Day 4: -4 Endurance -3 Perception -2 Intelligence -1 Agility
Day 5: DEATH

It will take ten days to die without food.
Day 1: -1 Strength
Day 2: -1 Strength
Day 3: -2 Strength -1 Charisma
Day 4: -2 Strength -1 Charisma
Day 5: -3 Strength -2 Charisma
Day 6: -3 Strength -2 Charisma
Day 7: -3 Strength -2 Charisma -1 Perception
Day 8: -4 Strength -3 Charisma -1 Perception
Day 9: -5 Strength -4 Charisma -2 Perception
Day 10: DEATH

I also decided to steal karma and titles from Fallout. In the OP next to your level, you will see titles such Peacekeeper, or Protector describing how good willed and powerful you are. Titles like Adventure and Mercenary describe a neutral man, and titles such as Marauder and Betrayer describe evil.

You will be allowed to accept three traits while making your character(s)

Rapid Reload- All of your weapon reloads are faster than normal, but you will sometimes twitch and drop a magazine or rounds.
Hunter- More damage against animals, less against living humans, same against undead.
Demolition Expert- More damage with explosives, -2 agility
Cowboy- More damage done by dynamite, hatchets, knives, revolvers, and lever-action guns. Anything past the time of a cowboys conjures considerably less damage.
Animal Friend- Hostile animals become friendly, and come to your aid against enemies except against other animals, charisma -2
Night Person- +2 Intelligence and +2 Perception between 6:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M., -1 Intelligence and -1 Perception in the day
Silent Running- Running no longer factors into a successful sneak attempt, -2 Endurance
Pyromaniac- More damage with fire and incendiary weapons, and black powder guns, considerably less with nonfirearm weapons
Jury Rigging- Repair any item using a roughly similar item, all items you make are slightly less prone to breaking or jamming
Weapon Handling - +2 strength with weapon requirements, slightly less accurracy
Paralyzing Palm- Can paralyze an enemy for 30 seconds an unarmed attack, Luck -2
Ninja- More damage with Non projectile firearms, less damage with firearms
Slayer- More speed with melee weapons, less damage

I understand in this RP, that dieing would be devastating. You could start a new character, but you would be away from the group, also after all that hard work, you will start over on leveling. So, here's what happens. Once you die, you make a new character. This character has half the Xp than your last one. Yes, this means if you were a level 50, you would start anew at level 35. Not as bad as starting at level 0, right? The other concern on death is that you will be that your new character will be seperated from the group. No need to fear! Your new character will be started out in anyplace you please.
Also, there will be decisions you make that could lead to life in a secure environment (prison, test lab, or even a safe haven) If you ever want to leave your character at one of these times, you may, and you will start anywhere you want in America at the level you were at or below it if you want, which may be fun after a long time of a certain character type. When you fall into a safe haven, don't be ashamed to start a new character, you pretty much completed the game of "survivng." If there is a problem in the safe haven, I will tell you.

Even if there is a problem in the safe haven, I will let you start a new game. you can start a new game at any possible second of your old game, and I will kill of your character if he is with the group. If he has no interactions with the main group, I will write a conclusion for him. Oh, an one more thing, if you are literally on death's door, where a zombie bit you, or a bullet is coming your way, don't ask for a new character. Take the punishment without complaining and start the new character at half the xp.

I have a couple reasons that this rp is easy to die in, which I personally think are very reasonable:

The major one is the whole setting and plot of the rp. You are in an apocalypse. The very defintion of apocalypse states: "any universal or widespread destruction or disaster." Yes, you are going through a disaster, widespread destruction. I'm not talking about you failed the semester disaster, I mean people are dieing, and trying to eat you disaster.

About definitions, you are surviving the apocalypse. Surviving, by definition, is "to continue to live after the death, cessation, or occurrence of something." So yes, the goal of this rp is to survive, which means not dieing. So, what would be the point of the rp if it was to not die, and it would be near impossible to die?

There will be decisions in this game deciding life and death... and life after death. These decisions will be hard to detect, except for a few where I will put in a spoiler, warning you that this could kill everyone in the group if you make the stupid the decision Now, if you make the stupid decision, (or a decision that was difficult to detect, you will either be put in a bad place, where you cannot do much, (again, you can start a new character from there at the same level) or you will die, and start at any level below your current character.

YOU(s) :D
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions:
Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio:
Starting Karma (Very good, good, neutral, bad, very bad):
Background
3 Traits:
S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (See Complex stuff)
Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck
Skills (See Complex Stuff)
Barter
Nonfirearm Projectiles
Explosives (Anything that blows up including, including launchers)
Small Guns (Handguns, rifles, carbines, shot guns, submachine guns)
Lock pick
Medicine
Melee Weapons
Repair
Black Powder Guns
Big Guns (Machine guns, miniguns)
Sneak
Speech
Survival
Unarmed

CHARACTERS
Pomcey
Spoiler:
Username: Pomcey
Name: Robert MacGregor
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions: Robert was healthy before the zombie outbreak. He has a small scar running down his left leg where he cut it as a child.
Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio: Robert's family immigrated from Scotland. He moved when he was four.

David MacGregor:
David is Robert's father. He lived in a small village in Glencoe, located in the highlands of Scotland. He has brown hair and eyes. He has a short beard. At the age of 17, he moved to London to find work. He met his wife, Alice there, a Scot also living in London.
Alice MacGregor:
Alice was born in Glasgow to a family of 5 children. At the age of ten, she moved to England after her parents divorced. She is petite. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She married David at the age of 23.
Morgan MacGregor:
Morgan is Robert's fifteen year old sister. She is like a smaller version of her mother but with her dad's nose.
Sam:
Sam is Robert's six year old border collie.
Starting Karma (Very good, good, neutral, bad, very bad): Good

Background: Robert immigrated to NY, Albany on his fourth birthday. He attended West Road High School and went to University, where he studied Chemistry and Biology. When the zombie outbreak happened, he had just graduated from university.

Traits: Hunter, Jury Rigging, Rapid Reload

Strength 5
Perception 5
Endurance 5
Charisma 5
Intelligence 10
Agility 5
Luck 5

Barter 25
Nonfirearm Projectiles 5
Explosives (Anything that blows up including, including launchers) 5
Small Guns (Handguns, rifles, carbines, shot guns, submachine guns) 34
Lock pick 25
Medicine 26
Melee Weapons 30
Repair 25
Black Powder Guns 5
Big Guns (Machine guns, miniguns) 5
Sneak 10
Speech 25
Survival 25
Unarmed 25

Justice!
Spoiler:
Username: Justice!
Name: Natalie Romanov
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions: Some sleep deprivation but other than that she is healthy.
Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio: Sasha Romanov- Natalie's mother who still lives in Moscow. She was a former prostitute and that's how Natalie was born.
Nate Freelander- Natalie's next door neighbour and closest friend. They are archery partners and in a constant friendly compotiton to out do each other.
Starting Karma (Very good, good, neutral, bad, very bad): Neutral
Background: Natalie was born in Moscow and grew up on the streets, which hardened her into a natural survivor. She got mixed in with the wrong crowds- gangs, drug dealers etc- but she always tried to get away. After finally raising enough money, Natalie moved to New York for a 'fresh start'. She has been living happily for the last two years working as an archery teacher as her true love is the bow.
3 Traits: Ninja, Jury Rigging and silent running.
Strength 4
Perception 9
Endurance 6
Charisma 4
Intelligence 6
Agility 8
Luck 3
Barter 5
Nonfirearm Projectiles 65
Small Guns (Handguns, rifles, carbines, shot guns, submachine guns) 5
Lock pick 25
Medicine 5
Melee Weapons 5
Repair 25
Black Powder Guns 5
Sneak 25
Speech 5
Survival 50
Unarmed 25

The-Shadow-One
Spoiler:
Name: Sora Henel.
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions: "insane" and slighly ADHD
Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio: He had a sweetheart, of the name Gregory Meniz, He carried a picture of him in his wallet, brown hair, brown eyes and lovely tanned skin
Starting Karma (Very good, good, neutral, bad, very bad): (BAD TO THE BONE) bad-very bad
Background: He grew up facinated by old medival kind of stuff, cloak and daggers, sword fights and of course magic. He trained with bows, melee weapons and bare fisted. He drifted from his parents and brother after a while.
3 Traits:
Silent Running- Running no longer factors into a successful sneak attempt, -2 Endurance
Paralyzing Palm- Can paralyze an enemy for 30 seconds an unarmed attack, Luck -2
Ninja- More damage with Non projectile firearms, less damage with firearms
Strength 8
Perception 8
Endurance 6
Charisma 1
Intelligence 5
Agility 8
Luck 4
Barter 5
Nonfirearm Projectiles 50
Lock pick 10
Medicine 25
Melee Weapons 40
Repair 5
Black Powder Guns 5
Sneak 35
Speech 10
Survival 20
Unarmed 45

Knight Captain Kerr
Spoiler:
Name: Isabella Rivas
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions:Got stabbed in the gut once when she was 18. It left a scar, other than that everything is shiny.
Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio:

Father: Victor Rivas (52) Illegal Mexican immigrent. Bald. Brown eyes. Went across the border 25 years ago with his wife Alba who was pregnant with Isabella. Works as a mechanic.

Mother: Alba Rivas (49) Illegal Mexican immigrent. Has short brown hair. Brown eyes. Went across the border 25 years ago. Was pregnant with Isabella at the time. Is unemployed.

Pet Dog: Banjo (4) German Shepherd. Has been Isabella's animal companion since he was just a pup.

Had a number of friends in the National Guard but she went AWOL so they probably got killed fighting the undead.

Starting Karma: Very Good

Background: She is the only child of two Mexican immigrents. Grew up in LA. Was great in school. A few years ago she moved to New York. She became a helicopter pilot for a private firm that worked in the city. She also joined the National Guard as something to do to stay fit, to be with her friends and something to put down when looking for a job. When the dead started comming back she decided it was better not to stay and die so she went AWOL.

Traits: Animal Friend, Weapon Handling

Strength: 4
Perception: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 8 (-2)
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 6
Luck: 4

Barter 5
Nonfirearm Projectiles 1
Explosives 1
Small Guns 60
Lockpick 30
Medicine 15
Melee Weapons 25
Repair 30
Black Powder Guns 1
Big Guns 1
Sneak 25
Speech 64
Survival 20
Unarmed 5

Kyle
Spoiler:
Name: Michael Shepard
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions: Quite healthy and fit. Has an allergy to cats, dogs and some other fur.

Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio: Parents died in car crash when he was little
Patrick Shepard - Brother. Used to look after Shepard. Low life. No longer speak.
Robert Turt - Best friend and co-worker
Hannah Green - Like a sister to Shepard
Background - After his parents died he got involved with some bad eggs, and got experience in burglary and theft. He hasn't committed a crime in years, has been attending night school, and currently works on the beach selling people to opportunity to duel using pugil sticks.

3 Traits: Slayer, Silent running, and Night Person
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 8
Perception - 7
Endurance - 8
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 4
Agility - 7
Luck - 2
Skills
Barter - 5
Nonfirearm Projectiles - 5
Explosives (Anything that blows up including, including launchers) - 5
Small Guns (Handguns, rifles, carbines, shot guns, submachine guns) - 5
Lock pick - 34
Medicine - 16
Melee Weapons - 60
Repair - 5
Black Powder Guns - 5
Big Guns (Machine guns, miniguns) - 5
Sneak - 40
Speech - 20
Survival - 25
Unarmed - 25

Baloth-Kul
Spoiler:
Name: Wyatt Greene
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions: None.

Friends and Loved ones: Ruby (4), Wyatt's pet rabbit. She is an albino with snow white hair and ruby red eyes.

Starting Karma: Good

Background: Born and raised in NYC. His parents were both shot and killed by a mugger when he was 18. He was greatly satisfied when his parents' murderer was arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment. He grieved their loss for many years. Wyatt became a veterinarian in order to help animals, whom he adores and envies for their innocence and simple existence. He is also an avid violinist.

Traits: Animal Friend, Jury Rigging, Rapid Reload

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength: 4
Perception: 4
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 10 (-2)
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 5
Luck: 3

Skills
Barter: 50
Nonfirearm Projectiles: 1
Explosives: 1
Small Guns: 29
Lockpick: 1
Medicine: 60
Melee Weapons: 29
Repair: 15
Black Powder Guns: 1
Big Guns:1
Sneak: 15
Speech: 54
Survival: 25
Unarmed: 1

Iamgoofball
Spoiler:
Name:Daniel Mallory
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions:N/A
Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio: None, he was an orphan. Most people didn't like him, as he wasn't very easy to get along with.
Starting Karma (Very good, good, neutral, bad, very bad):Neutral
Background: Daniel was an orphan, his mother and father dying in a car crash the day after he was born. He lived in orphanage until he was 18, and was then sent out into the world. He always had an interest in Firearms, shotguns in particular, and had a job working at a gun store.
3 Traits:
Weapon Handling - +2 strength with weapon requirements, slightly less accurracy
Jury Rigging- Repair any item using a roughly similar item, all items you make are slightly less prone to breaking or jamming
Hunter- More damage against animals, less against living humans, same against undead.
Strength: 3
Perception: 4
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 10
Luck: 6
Barter: 10
Nonfirearm Projectiles: 10
Explosives: 10
Small Guns: 55
Lock pick: 10
Medicine: 10
Melee Weapons: 30
Repair: 40
Black Powder Guns: 10
Big Guns: 10
Sneak: 10
Speech: 10
Survival: 30
Unarmed : 10

FACTIONS and TEMPLATE
Spoiler:
Name:
Main Location(s):
Founded by:
Leader(s):
Ranks:
-
-
Divisions:
Currency:
Technology:
Main Ideology:
Ideology of Zombies:
Ideology of Survivors:
Ideology of Raiders:
Society:
History:

Name: The Burning Eagles
Main Location(s): Main roads along the east coast
Founded by: The Original Burning Eagles Biker Gang
Leader(s): Billy Cratus, 'Dutch', and 'The Balaclava'
Ranks:
-Leaders
-The claws (a claw is a member of the original gang)
-Raid leader
-Raider
Divisions: This is a massive biker gang that has begun to recruit strong and violent members. The entire clan moves around together, although raid groups will part from the main body/gang in order to scout and pillage.
Currency: Anything really. Women are treated as objects and therefore traded as slaves.
Technology: Bikes and a variety of weapons. Lack modern technology.
Main Ideology: Stay alive. Kill anything out of the gang. [&@%!] women.
Ideology of Zombies: On your own killing zombies is scary. In a massive gang killing zombies is fun.
Ideology of Survivors: Recruit, rape, or kill.
Ideology of Raiders: They are raiders. Any opposition must be killed.
Society: Raid groups become like small families, which a part of the entire gang community. Raid groups have had conflicts with each other. Most members tend to be violent, poorly/uneducated, and unpredictable.
History: The Burning Eagles was a notorious biker gang before the zombies. Now they're growing at an alarming rate.

Name: The Dead Hand
Main Location(s): Arena
Founded by: Pelagius Legikus
Leader(s): Pelagius Legikus (Founder)
William Troy (Grand Campaigner)
Ranks:
Watcher (Combat disabled raider, survivor, or zombie)
-Coal Mongrel
-Knuckle Thrower
-Gore Taker
-Goon
-Combatant
-Gladiator
-Lead
-Campaigner
-Grand Campaigner
-Retired Mongrel
-Retired Goon
-Retired Gladiator
-Retired Campaigner
-Retired Grand
-Founder
Divisions: Arena
Currency: bullets
Technology: Practically any gun you can think of
Main Ideology: Win arena matches, get respect
Ideology of Zombies: Equally respected as humans, all respect is based on matches won
Ideology of Survivors: Equally respected as zombies, all respect is based on matches won
Ideology of Raiders: If they are there to fight in the arena, come on in, if not, get out the explosives
Society: Only arena battles and meals, rarely sleep
History: Newly founded.

Name: The Cult of the dying sun
Main Location(s): Swamps, Miami
Founded by: Gary Moir
Leader(s): Jack Moir, Sarah McGyner
Ranks:
-Leader
-Decay bringer
-Small touch
-Soldier
Divisions: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Currency: Cloth, moth-eaten
Technology: swords and knives
Main Ideology: The zombies are a sign of the new world
Ideology of Zombies: End bringers
Ideology of Survivors: Stoppers of the real world
Ideology of Raiders: Worthless trash
Society:They are a often strong castle like society.
History: They are recent and new.

Name: Americas finest
Main Location(s): States bordering Pennsylvania
Founded by: John very small, fat, and not muscular.
Leader(s): John
Ranks:
-Recruit
-Captain
-General
Divisions: Only one
Currency: Gold
Technology: Advanced weapondry
Main Ideology: They work to get rid of zombies
Ideology of Zombies: You kill it
Ideology of Survivors: Take him/her to their army
Ideology of Raiders: Shoot on the spot
Society: Rouge military
History: Just started out

Name: The Reanimaters
Main Location(s): Pennsyvania
Founded by: Classified
Leader(s): Classified
Ranks: Classified
Divisions: Hopefully only one
Currency: Unknown
Technology: Very futuristic
Main Ideology: Create zombies, wipe out humanity
Ideology of Zombies: make them
Ideology of Survivors: Wipe out all humans, they get better respect than raiders. Deaths are quick and painless
Ideology of Raiders: Test subjects, and torture toys
Society: Hermit like
History: Unknown

Name:First Church Of The Virus
Main Location(s):New York City
Founded by: Phillip Delvin
Leader(s): Phillip Delvin
Ranks:(In order from worst to greatest):
-Follower
-Worshipper
-Priest
-Leader
Divisions: N/A
Currency: N/A, they believe Currency is the work of the "Medicine"
Technology: N/A, same as Currency
Main Ideology: They believe that "Medicine" is horrible, and rules over all sinners and people who are evil. In their view. They worship the "Virus", and treat the zombies as angels almost.
Ideology of Zombies: Friendly, but are often killed when attempting to talk to the zombies.
Ideology of Survivors: Neutral. But, if you are caught killing zombies or being in possession of technology/currency, they will kill you.
Ideology of Raiders: Hostile.
Society: They spend most of their time worshiping said "Virus", as they think it will bring a new age of man. When they aren't worshiping, they are out trying to speak to the zombies. They always fail.
History: Founded as soon as the zombie apocalypse happened, they got a large influx of members.

Name: New Dawn Soviet
Main Location: Live in the countryside as a farming community.
Founded by: Set up by a group of local communists.
Leader: Have no leader, all people are equal. Closest thing to a leader is Eric Henkel, a 33 year old white male.
Ranks: All people are equal.
Divisions: All people are equal. Have no real divisions.
Currency: Don't have money.
Technology: Use normal technology they can find.
Main Ideology: Communism.
Ideology of Zombies: They kill zombies. They don't like them. They see them as the danger they are.
Ideology of Survivors: Always willing to accept new memebers assuming they will do their fair share.
Ideology of Raiders: Don't like them. will kill them to defend themselves.
Society: They are a pure communist group. They work together with each other for the greater good.
History: Was once a local communist party. After zombies started showing up they banded together as a communist collective.

Last edited by Sparky on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 62 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Surviving the Dead
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion Skyrim
Platform: Xbox PC
Other Profiles: willsg (Xbox live) wgrenter (Steam)
Does the one point you have in everything count to your limit?

Because you're so popular!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V
Platform: Xbox 360
I'm not usually a zombie guy, but you seem to have created some pretty nice mechanics. I may join, dependimg on how the recruiting turns out.

Hidden:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm 
Warder
Warder

I am joining this!

Can we go to Canada instead of the US?

Username: Pomcey
Name: Robert MacGregor
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions: Robert was healthy before the zombie outbreak. He has a small scar running down his left leg where he cut it as a child.
Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio: Robert's family immigrated from Scotland. He moved when he was four.

David MacGregor:
David is Robert's father. He lived in a small village in Glencoe, located in the highlands of Scotland. He has brown hair and eyes. He has a short beard. At the age of 17, he moved to London to find work. He met his wife, Alice there, a Scot also living in London.
Alice MacGregor:
Alice was born in Glasgow to a family of 5 children. At the age of ten, she moved to England after her parents divorced. She is petite. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She married David at the age of 23.
Morgan MacGregor:
Morgan is Robert's fifteen year old sister. She is like a smaller version of her mother but with her dad's nose.
Sam:
Sam is Robert's six year old border collie.

Background: Robert immigrated to NY, Albany on his fourth birthday. He attended West Road High School and went to University, where he studied Chemistry and Biology. When the zombie outbreak happened, he had just graduated from university.

Traits: Hunter, Jury Rigging, Rapid Reload

Strength 5
Perception 5
Endurance 5
Charisma 5
Intelligence 10
Agility 5
Luck 5

Barter 25
Nonfirearm Projectiles 5
Small Guns (Handguns, rifles, carbines, shot guns, submachine guns) 25
Lock pick 25
Medicine 25
Melee Weapons 25
Repair 25
Black Powder Guns 5
Sneak 10
Speech 25
Survival 25
Unarmed 25

Last edited by POMC S117 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Yes, the one point counts as part of the limit.

Thank you.

You will have a better experience in America, because I know America better.

Your sheet looks good so far, just fill out the skills and I will put it up under characters.

Think you have what it takes to lead a mafia? JoinLa Mafias di New York

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:35 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Okay I'm making a sheet, will be up when I get on the computer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V. Once I caught a fish alive.
Platform: PC & Playstation
UESPoints: 20
Think I might join. Is it okay if I use a character from a RP that died? I'll modify it for this one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Fine with me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

Do traits have negative affects too? What are the zombies like? Is it like Remero or Walking Dead where anyone who dies comes back or is it a virus?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:56 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

No negative affects, should I add some and make the traits optional?

I probably should add a bit on zombies and reanimation

I think I am going to make the change different than both of those, it will be under information when I finish it.

EDIT: I added negative affects with the traits, and added a place to put three traits in... I forgot it before. The traits are optional, but the limit is three.

The zombie description and changings were added under information.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:56 pm 
Warder
Warder

Finished sheet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Did you add the trait before or after I put in the negative affects? If it was before, you may want to look it over again. If you did it after, just tell me so I can put up the sheet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

- 4 Charisma? Well guess i'm not taking Animal friend.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Yeah, when I picture a friend of the animals, I think of this person who is only an animal friend.

And POMC, sorry, I probably worded it wrong earlier, but you have six extra in S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

EDIT: Grrr... sorry, poor wording again. Now you need to subtract 12 points from S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

EDIT2 : Alright, thanks POMC, I put you up, sorry for the confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind (a little). Oblivion. Skyrim.
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3
I'll just have to join this. Won't be on much until Wednesday or Thursday. But I'll post it then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:56 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Uh I couldn't help but notice that there wasn't agility on the sheet so I added it onto mine.
Spoiler:
Username: Justice!
Name: Natalie Romanov
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions: Some sleep deprivation but other than that she is healthy.
Friends and Loved ones with small descriptions and bio: Sasha Romanov- Natalie's mother who still lives in Moscow. She was a former prostitute and that's how Natalie was born.
Nate Freelander- Natalie's next door neighbour and closest friend. They are archery partners and in a constant friendly compotiton to out do each other.
Background: Natalie was born in Moscow and grew up on the streets, which hardened her into a natural survivor. She got mixed in with the wrong crowds- gangs, drug dealers etc- but she always tried to get away. After finally raising enough money, Natalie moved to New York for a 'fresh start'. She has been living happily for the last two years working as an archery teacher as her true love is the bow.
3 Traits: Ninja, Jury Rigging and silent running.
Strength 4
Perception 9
Endurance 6
Charisma 4
Intelligence 6
Agility 8
Luck 3
Barter 5
Nonfirearm Projectiles 65
Lock pick 25
Medicine 5
Melee Weapons 5
Repair 25
Black Powder Guns 5
Sneak 25
Speech 5
Survival 50
Unarmed 25

Last edited by Justice knight on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:56 am 
Initiate
Initiate

Alright sorry for the mix up, I added agility to the sheet.

Sorry POMC, you need to add agility, and I found out that is where I messed up. You have 10 more points you can add in S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Also, Justice, you have one extra S.P.E.C.I.A.L. point you need to discard, besides that you are good.

Okay, with the help of everyone I think I finally fixed the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system.

EDIT: Okay Pomc I think you are good now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:38 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Done.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Good, you're in and accepted.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Username: Deimos
Name: James Kaufman
Pre-Apocalypse Afflictions: Has been tested and shown to have Huntington's Disease, though the symptoms have not set on yet.

Rick Kaufman: James' father who died when James was 8.
Dianna Kaufman: James' mother, who James has tried to forget.
John Kaufman: James' older brother, who James currently lives with.
Background: James was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States. At age 8, his father died in a car wreck and his drunk mother was left to take care of him and his older brother John, who was at the time, just 15. By the time James was 14, John got him out of their mothers house and he moved in with him up in the small town of Haughton, Louisiana. At the time of the Zombie Outbreak, John worked at a car dealership in Shreveport while James worked part time at a local convenient store while going to college to major in mechanical engineering.

3 Traits:
Hunter- More damage against animals, less against humans
Rapid Reload-Faser reload, more prone to messing up in reloading

Strength 7
Perception 5
Endurance 7
Charisma 2
Intelligence 7
Agility 8
Luck 4
Skills
Barter 5
Nonfirearm Projectiles 5
Explosives 5
Small Guns 70
Lock pick 25
Medicine 10
Melee Weapons 25
Repair 25
Black Powder Guns 5
Sneak 20
Speech 5
Survival 25
Unarmed 25

Last edited by Deimos on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:12 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

You have 5 skill points too many.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

*Blare trumpets*

You have been approved!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Beast.. When do we start?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:24 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PS3
UESPoints: 2
...oh screw it! I'll join! RSVP a character sheet shall come like Apollo's arrow!

Hey, are you into roleplay?! Click here to join our awesome subforum!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1604 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next