UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Vampire/werewolf hybrid? HELP!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, TESO
Platform: PC, Xbox, PS3
Other Profiles: rioichi4
UESPoints: 0
I have been a werewolf for most of the game. Recently I was playing through the Dragonborn questline, battling a dragonpriest, when it said something like "Your vampiric powers weaken from feeding." I am still a werewolf but I have all the effects of being a vampire, all the negative sun damage and reduced health, magicka, and stamina, without being able to feed and reduce the sun damage.
How can I fix this and go back to being a happy, full-blooded werewolf??

Note: I am on xbox 360 and have Hearthfire, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn DLCs.

Please help!

Post subject: Re: Vampire/werewolf hybrid? HELP!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: oblivion,morrowind,skyrim
Platform: PC,Xbox360(3 rings of dead), PS3
Other Profiles: N/A
That must be a glitch, for werewolves have a 100% resistance to disease. :? And when you become a werewolf, you auto lose vampirism. I'll start by suggesting trying to complete the quest http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Rising_at_Dawn. However if that doesn't work, you can try to cure your werewolfness, and then get it back through Aela the huntress's quest you'd unlock with dawnguard. (just to speak to her) Which should automatically get rid of the vampness.

Annndddd if that doesn't work, load to a save where you had your Lycanthropy, and go through the dawnguard questline tell the point where either Harkon or Serana offers you vampirism, this will get rid of your Lycanthropy, and hopefully overwrite your previous vampire powers, then just do the quest rising at dawn, then ask Aela to give you lycanthropy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:01 am 
Initiate
Initiate

The latter worked, thank you!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:53 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
I tried everything and nothing works to get rid of this hybrid werewolf/vampire. I was a werewolf and I mostly ignored it. I downloaded Dawnguard and finished it. Somehow during the final battle, I contracted vampirism and didn't notice until it was too late. Well, I went through the quest to rid myself of being a werewolf thinking that I can then go through the vampire cure quest. Alas, nothing has worked. In fact, I can't even get past stage 2 vampirism to trigger the cure quest, which also means I can't feed so I have to keep potions of blood on me at all times. I became a werewolf again and nada. It not all that bad being both but it gets annoying. I have to make sure that any serious battles occur at night. Sigh. Wish there was a fix to this.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:53 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

I asked Serana to make me a full vampire, which over rid the lycanthropy, and the Rising At Dawn quest worked for me, then just went to Aela and asked for my lycanthropy back.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]