UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Imperial Officer Armor?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:08 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
UESPoints: 0
I'm trying to roleplay an Imperial soldier, but I wanted to know if there's an 'Imperial officer armor' like there is a 'Stormcloak officer armor' or it's just 'Imperial armor', nothing special for officers. I know that General Tullius has a nice golden armor, but I can't kill him when I roleplay an Imperial soldier, can I?
Does anyone know?

Çünkü Fenerbahçeliyiz...

Post subject: Re: Imperial Officer Armor?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: oblivion skyrim
Platform: xbox 360
you can get a nice set if you do the db missions and you can also get an imperial officers helmet if you side with the stormcloaks at the start of the game

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PS3, PC
Are you on PC? If so, you can always find the console command. Or just join the legion.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:58 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
In the loading screens, there is what looks like a special Imperial officer helmet, complete with black Mohawk and Oblivion looking shape [Greek], but it is nowhere to be found in game to my knowledge. If anyone knows, please inform me.

Affiliate of the Blades. Talos guide you.

Long live the Emperor, Long Live the Empire!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:17 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC
MathiasFlynnias wrote:
In the loading screens, there is what looks like a special Imperial officer helmet, complete with black Mohawk and Oblivion looking shape [Greek], but it is nowhere to be found in game to my knowledge. If anyone knows, please inform me.

This had me puzzled as well. Every object and model in the loading screens represent people, monsters, items or objects present in the game... aside from that helmet. It's nowhere to be seen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:15 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
MathiasFlynnias wrote:

Narzul wrote:
MathiasFlynnias wrote:

This had me puzzled as well. Every object and model in the loading screens represent people, monsters, items or objects present in the game... aside from that helmet. It's nowhere to be seen.

The steelish helm? Looks Spartanish and such... You can find it at Meridia's Shrine inside Kilkreath Temple

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 am 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: oblivion/ daggerfall/Skyrim
Platform: xbox360/ PC
Go clear out Greymoor fort, wait a few days, when you return it will be an imperial legion fort, several of those helmets will appear there, also just go to imperial legion camps, and finally just to be clear, you're talking about legate Rikke's helmet, right?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:28 am 
Initiate
Initiate

Platform: Xbox 360, PC
If you're looking for the one with the black mohawk and covers the face. I found one in the area where
Spoiler:
you confront Gulum Ei during scoundrels folly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 am 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: Oblivion collectors Edition& GOTY. Skyrim Collector's Edition
Platform: XBOX 360
I got the imperial officers armor on a world encounter. I can't remember where I was, I think I was heading to Saarthal or whatever and I came across a band of bandits lead by an orc who killed a small group of the imperial force and the orc was wearing the imperial officers armor including helmet. I think I have it in one of my drawers in my Markarth house.

Camp Half Blood: Primordial Duet. Accepting

Click for a look at TES animated emoticons =3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:07 am 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PC Master Race
You can get a full suit in the beginning if you choose to follow the Stormcloak guy and kill the Imperials.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Da_BossMaN69 wrote:
Go clear out Greymoor fort, wait a few days, when you return it will be an imperial legion fort, several of those helmets will appear there, also just go to imperial legion camps, and finally just to be clear, you're talking about legate Rikke's helmet, right?

No, there is another one. There is one just like those Imperial Horse Helmets of Oblivion with the Mohawk, except they are silver instead of dark grey and also have an Imperial sign stamped on them. However, apart from the loading screens, this helmet still eludes me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:25 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC
MathiasFlynnias wrote:
Da_BossMaN69 wrote:

No, there is another one. There is one just like those Imperial Horse Helmets of Oblivion with the Mohawk, except they are silver instead of dark grey and also have an Imperial sign stamped on them. However, apart from the loading screens, this helmet still eludes me.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, at the game beginning,
Spoiler:
the Imperial Officer who doesn't care if you're on the list or not is wearing one. I've also found a few others randomly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:30 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

SilentPsycho wrote:
MathiasFlynnias wrote:
Da_BossMaN69 wrote:

If it's the one I'm thinking of, at the game beginning,
Spoiler:
the Imperial Officer who doesn't care if you're on the list or not is wearing one. I've also found a few others randomly.

Nope, again, it's not that one. That has a metallic mohawk. It is all silver. The one I am talking about has a covered face and BLACK mohawk.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]