UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Skyrim Character(s)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:41 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
I RP a Hunter! :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:44 pm 
Warder
Warder

I've tried making a peasant. They're quite fun. I recommend them to anyone who likes to RP.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:31 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: morrowind, oblivion
Platform: xbox 360
My umpteenth try and still have it wrong, (So my current)

Name: If you know it that means you are dead
Race: Nord
skill: Guild master

Expertise:
Speech, lockpicking (only up to unbreakable dont need anything after that), sneak, light armor, archery, one handed, smithing,
my skill hiding in the shadows makes the grey fox look like those thieves running around riften. My bow is Dadrea rated 98 with daedric arrows, i leave a steel arrow across the chest of my contract(s) so you know the one who shall not be named did the bidding.

I do not or will not do magic I hate it, I used it only once to unlock that stupid box to get the eye of magnus. AAHHRR

Just kidding my stats are true but, i am just jocking about the arrow thing :!:

I have almost got it, I think though I will drop the light armor perk and do the enchanting perk. Damn you skyrim for limiting my perks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:20 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Hodlin Truesteel

Entry 4
Spoiler:
I've taken refuge in the city of Falkreath, staying in the local inn. I've also been doing favors for the jarl. He is a young and ignorant man. He is corrupt and irresponsible with his leadership. However, now is not the time for a political coup. I have been running errands for him and he has promised me the position of Thane of Falkreath. With this position, and the deeds I have done to earn this title, I will earn a name for myself and the Chieftains, and possibly have the influence to make positive change for Falkreath's people. Each journey begins with the first step.

Last edited by tatortodd22 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:46 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends
UESPoints: 7
I've got only one character, but here she is. (Full profile is linked in my signature.)

Name: Alarra
Picture:
Spoiler:

Race: Altmer
Best Skills: 100 in Archery, Lockpicking, Light Armor, Smithing, and Enchanting. 97 in Sneak, 87 in One-Handed.
Ranks/Titles:
Spoiler:
Werewolf, bard, Harbinger of the Companions, Guildmaster of the Thieves' Guild, Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold, Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, Praefect in the Imperial Army, Thane of 8 of the 9 holds

Current Equipment:
Spoiler:
Diadem of the Savant
Amulet of Talos
Dragonscale Armor (+Destruction)
Dragonscale Gloves (+41 carry weight)
Dragonscale boots (+41 carry weight)

Daedric Bow (+Soul Trap, named Elkbane because it's awesome for hunting)
Steel Arrows
Scimitar
Skyforge Steel Greatsword

Backstory: Alarra was born on the Summerset Isle to parents who had settled down from their warrior lives to become farmowners. She grew to adulthood, learning some of her parents' skills, and as she learned more about the Thalmor, she decided she didn't want to support them because they're far too extremist. Eventually she decided to leave the Summerset Isle, fearing that her anti-Thalmor views would put her or her family in danger, so she traveled to the mainland of Tamriel, thinking there would be less Thalmor there. She traveled around for a while, mostly Cyrodiil, mostly exploring but occasionally taking jobs as a mercenary. As she was heading north into Skyrim, little did she know about the civil war...

Twitch channel: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:15 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Entry 5
Spoiler:
It has been awhile since my last entry. I would say about two weeks time. In that time, I had helped the people of Falkreath enough to earn the title of Thane. I was awarded a housecarl as my aide, but she did not last long in the combat only a Chieftain can manage. She fell under the hands of a group known as the Forsworn. These primitive peoples seem to be some form of anarchists, in favor of neither side of the civil war. I will have to learn more about them, especially if I'm going to continue reducing their list of members.

I earned enough coin doing odd-jobs and mercenary work for fair peoples of Skyrim to purchase a plot of land from the Jarl of Falkreath. This is where I will build the forward operating base for Chieftain activities in Skyrim, or at least the southern portion of Skyrim. Hopefully, if any of the Gilded Chieftains pursue me and Hulgar, they will find the guild hall I am erecting and seek it out. I will continue gathering funds for the construction, and hopefully help Skyrim along the way.

P.S. My neighbor is a very peculiar woman... she is a necromancer, but none like I have seen before. She presents her skeletal summons as works of art, pieces of beauty in nature as defying the circle of life. She even seems to reference an entirely different cycle, with the undead serving as a portion of its own. I honestly have no idea what to do about the matter. She is a peaceful woman, and her summons seem harmless. Do I stop her from desecrating the dead, or do I allow her to hold these religious beliefs, so long as no one is explicitly harmed? I miss the Council.

I will most likely open recruitement for a new Faction/Club for the Gilded Chieftains for anyone interested in joining and roleplaying as a brother Chieftain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: oblivion
Platform: xbox
Some very nice screen shots everyone.I have no idea how to get screen shots
from my library onto here .. If Could some kind person give me a step by step
guide on it That would be great.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ES Games: Battlespire, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Legends
UESPoints: 7
sambukhari wrote:
Some very nice screen shots everyone.I have no idea how to get screen shots
from my library onto here .. If Could some kind person give me a step by step
guide on it That would be great.

So you've taken screenshots in Steam already, right?
To have them online like this, you need to upload them to a website. I like Tinypic for images I don't really care about/probably won't use again, while I use Photobucket for pictures I may want to delete on my own or for things such as avatars/signatures.
To upload the picture, you need to know where the image is stored on your computer. You can do this by going into Steam, and in your library, where it lists a game's news/etc, scroll down to where it says screenshots, and open your screenshot library.
Spoiler:

Then in the screenshot library, click "Show on disk".
Spoiler:

This will bring you to the folder where the screenshots are saved when you take them. When you click Browse to select your picture you want uploaded, you can find that folder and upload them from there (For example, on my computer, it's in "C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/userdata/" and then a couple folders with numbers.), or else you can copy-paste them into a different folder and upload them from the second folder instead.

Twitch channel: Offline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 pm 
Warder
Warder

Having completed my goals with last character and really enjoyed the challenge of wearing clothes I've put together a new character.

Amusei, a male Argonian, going to play him as a down on his luck scout with an addiction problem. To this end he must always carry at least one bottle of booze, a tankard or goblet (he's a drunk not an animal) and a child's doll after all you should never drink alone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Stormborn wrote:
Having completed my goals with last character and really enjoyed the challenge of wearing clothes I've put together a new character.

Amusei, a male Argonian, going to play him as a down on his luck scout with an addiction problem. To this end he must always carry at least one bottle of booze, a tankard or goblet (he's a drunk not an animal) and a child's doll after all you should never drink alone.

You should have him place the doll down on a stump and drink talking to it :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:31 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim-DG-HF-DB
Just got done playing on my nord he is a guild master, and nightingale. Got to the Chantry of Auriel and stopped, really considering making a Altmer Paladin inspired by Glebor I have high hopes for him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, all DLC, Oblivion, GoTY and aniversary, arena
Platform: X360/PC, X360/PC, PC.
UESPoints: 2
Decided to write up my main character now.

Name: Jennifere

Level: 81

Born to a mixed nord/altmer heritage, for which her family was wiped out by the Thalmor, and she fled to cyrodill in the aftermath, via a psijic monk, who told her that her nord heritage would be her glory, and that she was not of mer or men, and she should return home.

The great war interupted that plan, and she fought for the empire, her pyromanic tendencies and desire to take vengenance on the Thalmor put to good use, however, victory was short lived, as she was subject to a secret clause in the WGC, demanding her return to Alinor, for execution. At the execution she escaped, setting fire to most of Alinor in the process, as her firestorm spell got a bit over powered, and prevailing wind conditions saw the fire spread rapidly. She escaped, as everyone was far more concerned about putting the fire out...

After some years of hiding, the thalmor tracked her down, and she fled to Skyrim, where utterly tired from crossing the whole of Cyrodill in 4 days, she passed out. Woke up a few days later to find herself in a cart with 3 nords, headed for Helgen...

Some main quest spoilers here on in.

Spoiler:
At Helgen, she met an old friend, the executioner, a son of her commanding officer in the war. Their sad reunion was short lived, as a dragon attacked. In awe of it's deathly beauty, it's scything through the air, and impressed with it's use of fire, she remembered what the monk had said all those decades ago, and something stirred within her, a primal urge. It was only then she realised the town was falling to pieces around her, and this was her chance to escape. She ran for a tower with the men from her cart, and then ran for her life away, somehow caught up with the imperial who hadn't wanted her killed, they escaped through the main keep, and eventually to a small villiage by a river, where she was asked to send word to the Jarl for aid.

Once there, she was sent on a minor quest to collect a stone from a barrow, and then involved in a dragon attack on a watchtower. It was then that she learnt what the truth about she was, a dovah in altmer form, and resolved to make for herself armour and weapons from her kin.

As time went by, she acheived her dream, and then set about ending Alduin's reign of terror, for dovah, for mer and men, which led her to Sovngarde, to end as best she could the immortal Wrym. Along the way, she forged a truce in the civil war, however, when she heard that Ulfric was intending to attack Whiterun, the city she called home, she rejoined the imperial army, and led the defence of whiterun, shattering the attacking stormcloaks with her fellow dovah Odahviing. As a retalitory strike, she led imperial soldiers in all the remaining battles of the war, eventually leading to the battle of windhelm, a battle which ended with Ulifric being toasted by a fire breath shout, a fitting end to a war that started with a shout.

Since then, she has settled down a bit. Other conflicts she fought in include the Dawnguard/vampire conflict, which essentially ended with a toasted Lord Harkon, after the death of two of her friends in whiterun from vampire attacks.

She also found the Oghma Infinium, and used it elevate herself to level 81 via what she can only assume to be a glitch.

She now resides at the throat of the world, waiting along side Paarthurnax for the return of Alduin, making occaisional trips back down the mountain for food, water and general supplies.

Thalmor Dossier:Jennifere

Status: Active (Kill), Very High Priority, Emissary Level Approval

Description: Female, Altmer, 59

Background: Jennifere is a high priority target, as she is the last surviving member of the Oleris family (see Dossier:Altmer/lesser race unions, emissary level approval) a traitor to the Altmer, and fought with distinction against us in the First war, and is subject to the secret clause in the WGC. She is a fairly reknowned weapon and armoursmith, and has eluded us repeatedly. Is the dragonborn of nord legend, it would seem.

Operational Notes: She is believed to still be working actively against us within Skyrim, Cyrodill, and Alinor, although we have tracked her to Whiterun Hold, Skyrim. She has links to the Psijic order, the empire in skyrim and the Greybeards of High Horthgar. Her continued existence is an affront to all of us, and puts the Domminion at huge risk. Any information on her whereabouts or activities should be immediately forwarded to the Third Emissary.

Combat style: Note: Her way of fighting is unique amongst mer and man, and almost none have survived a fight with her as the enemy. While what we do know is gathered from her "allies", we have no reason not to belive she is capable of this.

She has two main methods, one is like a dragon, breathing fire, ice, and summoning what she views as her own kind to fight alongside. In particular, she had the red dragon Odahviing fight at the battle of Whiterun, and the undead dragon Durnehviir at the battle of windhelm. She uses weapons and armour made from the bones and scales of dragons she has killed, in what we think is a case of imitation being the highest form of adoration.

The other is that of a master spellcaster, particularly destruction magic, and especially fire, although she is just as capable at any other form of magic, conjuring dremora lords and all forms of deadra.

Either way, her favorite way of celebrating victory is a fire breath shout to the sky.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:15 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Name: Alessia
Spoiler:

Gender- Female
Race- Bosmer/Werewolf
Faction(s)- Companions, Dark Brotherhood
Class- Witchblade
Husband: Marcurio
Children- Francois (I forget his last name) and Sofie
Accomplishments: Thane of Falkreath and Whiterun
Houses owned: The one added by Heearthfire in Falkreath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim
Other Profiles: Xbox: AbroadHarpy22 Steam: Hissien
UESPoints: 1
Thats a bosmer..... Could have fooled me.... She looks amazing though.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyim, Morrowind, Oblivion
Platform: Xbox 360
mehclalin wrote:
Name: Alessia
Spoiler:

Gender- Female
Race- Bosmer/Werewolf
Faction(s)- Companions, Dark Brotherhood
Class- Witchblade
Husband: Marcurio
Children- Francois (I forget his last name) and Sofie
Accomplishments: Thane of Falkreath and Whiterun
Houses owned: The one added by Heearthfire in Falkreath

Well look at that, our characters have the same names

To denounce the evils of truth and love.
Until our post count reaches the stars above.

Spoiler:
Musicman247 wrote:
I don't suck, I blow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:04 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Hissien wrote:
Thats a bosmer..... Could have fooled me.... She looks amazing though.

Hopefully I can someday get that good at making NPCs look attractive lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:06 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

UESPoints: 1
But... But... But... From here, it looks like she has round ears.

Three does not equal three.
-unknown Redditor.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:28 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox, 360
I'm not big into RP, but I think I might try an Ötzi (aka: the Ice Man/Ice Mummy) character build the next time around. Foresworn weapons are convincingly "stone age" in design, as are Fur, Hide and Foresworn armours. If you ignore the more elaborate soups, stews and fondues, the Cooking activity lends itself well to a stone age diet, and Restoration-based Alchemy is a good fit as well. (Ötzi carried several mushrooms/fungi, presumably as medicine.) Hunting, of course, is perfect for this character. The only real shortcoming is the matter of habitation and Safe Storage. At least there are plenty of unmarked Bandit camps with bedrolls. (PC gamers could incorporate any of the portable "campsite" mods.) When it comes to Smelting/Crafting, it's too bad that there isn't any copper ore in the game, seeing as how Ötzi was pre iron age. However, I don't suppose it's too big of a sin to dabble in iron; sometimes you just have to accept and adapt to what the game offers.

As for a back story, I suppose it could involve fleshing out the "who and why" behind the arrowhead that was found lodged in his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:26 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Name: Optiak Ular
Race: Orsimer
Class: Vanguard
Skills: Two-handed, Heavy Armor, Smithing, Alteration, Restoration
Personality: He is a somewhat typical Orc; honor, order, and resilience in times of hardship are his primary values.

Empire/Stormcloak: He sides strongly with the Empire, having served in the Imperial Legions during the Great War. He has a hatred for the Stormcloaks and the Thalmor. The Thalmor are obsessed with their supposed supremacy, but at least they are not traitors. An orc never wavers against opposition, and Optiak assumed the great Nordic warriors held the same courage. He lost much respect for the Nords when they turned their back on the Empire so easily. Had their drive been given to the Empire's cause, the Aldmeri Dominion could very well be fought off another day.

Back story: Optiak was a part of a group of Legionnaires from Northern Cyrodiil to aid the Imperial efforts in Skyrim. Before ambushing the caravan that they suspect Ulfric Stormcloak to be a part of, Optiak confronts the captain in charge of the operation, calling her and her fellow Nords cowards in the face of thin and pompous elves. In the ambush, Optiak's men are killed swiftly. They were almost killed too quickly. Then Optiak blacked out with a loud clang echoing in his helmet, making his ears ring and watching the world go black before his face met the ground. He woke up on the caravan along with the Stormcloak prisoners. When an Imperial soldier noticed that Optiak's name was not on the list of planned executions, he brings it up to the captain. The captain, with disgust, sends Optiak to the chopping block, to let his blood trickle out with that of traitors.

When a dragon appears, Optiak is surprised, almost pleasantly, to see that his life is not ending...not yet anyway. He and Hadvar, an Imperial soldier from the execution, escape from Helgen. Optiak obtains some Imperial gear and feels right again. They had to fight their way through Stormcloaks to escape (one of which Optiak picked up and smashed into the stone floor, head first). In Riverwood, despite the town being primarily Nords, Optiak feels a hospitality his people are not usually accustomed to. Sometimes, the Imperial uniform helps him fit in.

He's is carrying out some odd jobs and law enforcement for Riverwood, noticing the lack in armed guard, and is then on his way to Whiterun to honor his promise to Alvor to warn the Jarl about the dragon. Whenever he remembers that great dragon at Helgen, Optiak imagines stories of the Blades, an ancient Imperial order of elite guards and dragon slayers. He would kill to have such an honorable place in the Imperial ranks, if only it still existed.

Goals: Start a family either in a stronghold or in a home of his own.
Earn a few companions to fight alongside with. Few have shown Optiak the true meaning of loyalty. The land of traitors isn't the best place to look but...something feels right about this new land.
Do what he can to aid the Empire and its people.
Increase his skill in smithing and perhaps learn the skill to imbue his metals with magical properties. His father taught him that a true warrior only relies on steel, but Optiak sees magic as only an opportunity for even better armors and weapons. He is even taking a liking to the study of some schools of magic that aid a Vanguard and his brutal fighting style.

Gameplay style: I'm doing my best to roleplay and even act, in some ways. I'm voicing much of what my character does for the first time and I'm really enjoying it. I'm not doing much exploitation (looting everything, levelling efficiently, etc.) and it kind of feels good. Some magic I am only using in certain scenarios. For instance, I only use the "healing" spell near a large fire. It seems like the warmth is restoring his life. I liked how it looked and I'm going to experiment with that idea of dependent magic use.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:11 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PS3, PC
Well, after trying out many new characters, I have found one I like and am currently playing.

Basic information

Spoiler:
Name: Leo Mucro
Race: Imperial
Birthplace: The Imperial City
Birthdate: 4e 176
Age: Twenty five (Not old, but at an age of fair experience)

Fighting style, personality, morals ETC

Spoiler:
Leo is a man who wishes to be good, but throughout his life he found that the best ways to make a living were not necessarily true and righteous. Leo is a man with ambition and drive, and is rather prone to acting on his own whim even if others would tell him otherwise. Leo been from a thief to gladiator, to finally becoming a sell sword before being forced out of Cyrodiil. He took whatever opportunities were presented to him, whether they be good or not, always promising himself to return his fair share of good deeds once he was where he wanted to be in life. As a sell sword, he took contracts for many dark and dangerous folk, contracts which the majority feared to take. As a young thief, he robbed any house or shop that showed potential, whether they belonged to a rich or poor person. Such actions got him into much trouble with the thieves guild in Cyrodiil.

Leo's alertness, patience and clever planning allowed him to be very effective with sneaking into places, and planning ambushes. In battle, where he could Leo gave himself the upper edge even before the enemies even knew he was there. In face to face combat, Leo was less able, but could still hold his own against equal opponents. And when he couldn't, he had no problem with fleeing the scene and coming back later. His choice weapons were the longsword and bow, both of which he spent much of his free time as a teen training with. He also looked into and dabbled with the arts of Illusion and Alteration magic, trying to give himself the upper hand wherever he could. Although, he himself confesses, much magic was out of his ability. As is the case with many other humans.

Backstory

Spoiler:
Leo was born to a peasant mother in the Imperial City, and grew up in a small waterfront shack. His father was drafted into the Imperial Legion during the great war, and was killed months before Leo was born.

As a young kid, Leo scrapped with other poor children in the waterfront district. He was skinnier and as a result weaker than most of the other children who often ended up beating him up. Leo developed a strong hatred for them and took to stealing from them to get his revenge, delighting in the reactions of the other children as they found their favourite toys and possessions going missing. Later in life, Leo would reflect on his many sociopathic and psychopathic traits, which only lasted through his childhood. As he began to collect more and more stolen items from the children, he began to make a profit by selling the toys off to the richer kids in the city.

By the time he had reached his teenage years, Leo was thieving from each district of the Imperial City, using the sewer systems to escape capture, not that he was often found stealing. But, unlike the leading power of thieves in the city, Leo did not care who he stole from. Rich or poor, and at fifteen, he was faced by the thieves guild. And he soon gave up thieving in the city, for fear of repercussions. He found himself hating the thieves guild, but also much more afraid of them.

He left the waterfront because of his fear, moving into a small room in the Merchant's Inn. To pay for the room, Leo joined the arena. But again, after fighting unfairly, was kicked out. But not before reaching the rank of Bloodletter.

Again, in need of money, Leo took his winnings and bought a steel sword and longbow with them. And spent the next few months training each day. By the time he was seventeen, he was taking contracts across Cyrodiil. He earned enough to move out of the room in the Merchants inn and into his own house in the Elven Gardens district. Leo undertook many contracts, not worrying about the morality behind them in many cases. For the next seven years, Leo would continue on in this profession.

Fleeing to Skyrim

Spoiler:
In the early days of the year 4e 201, Leo found a contract that no other sellsword was willing to take. A contract in Bravil, some Talos worshippers wanting to remove the Thalmor from the town. Difficult, risky, but with a high reward; Leo took the contract.

Leo studied the Thalmor presence in Bravil for days, and decided to attack from the rooftops. His ambush was successful, and he managed to kill many Altmer. Although they were able to quickly rally, and Leo was simply unable to best them. He defaulted the contract and fled the town, returning to the Imperial City.

However, upon returning Leo discovered posters with his face plastered across the city walls. The Thalmor had reached the city and called out a bounty before Leo could even get to his home. With no other choice, Leo gathered all he could and fled through the sewers out of the city. Aiming to head north into Skyrim.

At the foot of the Jerall mountains, Leo met a brigade of bandits who offered to take Leo through the pale pass and into Skyrim. But he was betrayed and attacked by the bandits, and taken deep into Skyrim where he was left for dead. Days later, Leo woke, robbed and injured, in the middle of Skyrim's country.

Goals

Spoiler:
• Find a place to recover, and gather as much equipment and money as he could.
• Track the bandits that attacked him, or at the very least, wipe out as many bandits as he can.

Last edited by Mucro on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:13 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: I-V
Muro, like your character, but I think he may have been born a hundred years too late. :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Br3admax wrote:
Muro, like your character, but I think he may have been born a hundred years too late. :D

I'm suspecting I made some huge mistake, I knew I would while writing the backstory, but I couldn't be bothered to research anything. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:10 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, all DLC, Oblivion, GoTY and aniversary, arena
Platform: X360/PC, X360/PC, PC.
UESPoints: 2
Mucro wrote:
Br3admax wrote:

I'm suspecting I made some huge mistake, I knew I would while writing the backstory, but I couldn't be bothered to research anything. :lol:

He's minus 75 years old...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:47 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I see what I did.

Huuur. I'll correct that when I can be arsed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

CBR JGWRR wrote:
Mucro wrote:
Br3admax wrote:

He's minus 75 years old...

There's a mod for that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 41  Next