UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Skyrim: Dead is Dead Thread
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:25 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 0
^
Indeed :lol:

RIP Slythe
Dunmer
Stealthy spellsword (well, axe) type of thing
Level 10
Place of death: Ustengrav
Was in a cocky (read: stupid) mood and took a more direct approach. Was trolled in the very first room since the game decided to spawn Ascendant Necromancer whose thrall smashed his face in with a warhammer.

Never really managed to take proper pictures of this character but here's one:
Spoiler:

Time for another one. Again. This time with an altmer since I'm going through all the races for this challenge.

Kael
Altmer
Battlemage (I guess)
Skills I'm going for: One handed, illusion, destruction, conjuration, smithing, heavy armor

Screenshot:
Spoiler:
Actually managed to kill a Draugr Death Overlord at lvl 11/12 (used leveling up as a healing technique)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:49 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
It appears this thread is dying.

Jenova, Nord, (Born Nov 01, 2013) will have a shockingly short lifespan as well.

May she tread carefully in this cruel world.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:07 pm 
Layman
Layman

Jenova the Nord followed a stupid dog named Barbas down an icey cave only to get ravaged by attempting to fight a Master Vampire on legendary difficulty.

She should've known better than to follow strangers to mysterious places.

Even if they're dogs. RIP Nov 01, 2013

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:16 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
Don't double post. Edit your previous one.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:05 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Edit: Got quickly bored of the mage one, so here's a new version of Wilhelm.

Name: Wilhelm
Class: Pilgrim
Race: Nord
Current Stone: Warrior
Major: One-Handed, Block, Speech
Minor: Lockpicking, Light Armor, Smithing
Difficulty: Master
Current equipment: Leather Armor set, Steel Mace, Steel Shield

Backround: Came to Skyrim as a worshipper of Talos, but was then captured and sentenced to death by the Imperial judicative, who seemingly abducted their ideals for blind self-preservation. He does, however, despise the Stormcloak, as he views them as a group of egomanics who only use the fight for religious freedom as a tool for spreading their darwinistic ideology.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:25 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

RIP Wilhelm

Took an arrow through the heart. Not in a good way, though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:28 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion,Skyrim
Note:I am using some mods that change gameplay(such as Character Creation Overhaul,SkyRE,Live Another Life).

Name: Aoi Hemera
Race: Dark Elf
Level:1(until now)
Major Skills: Fire and Illusion Magic knowledge(have mastered only fire magic until now) and also born under the sign of Mage
Secondary Skills:Due to certain circumstances has undegone training in the art of lockpicking,pickpocketing and sneaking
Difficulty:Adept(probably Expert since SkyRe increases the lvl of opponents in various zones)

Background:She was found and raised by a thief in an abandoned house of BlackLight.Her interest in magic lead her to attain lessons from her ''father'' in order to to use her sneaking skills to steal books dedicated to magic.After years of study she was able to gain knowledge in the art of Illusions and was able to learn and master a fire spell(along with a healing one).In the night of her 22st birhday she saw a vision of a pale man standing on the top of a snowy mountain while a blizzard was taking place.She couldn't recognise the man but she had the impression that he knew him from somewhere.A memory hidden in the depths of her soul errupting now,like the Red Mountain did almost 2 centuries before,and taking her over.She could see him calling her out and as she made the first step towards him everything went black.After waking up from this vision she knew,she had a bizarre and strong feeling that she had to look for that man as fast as possible.And so she packed up some stuff for the journey and wrote a letter to her ''father'',apologizing to him for leaving without even notifying him in advance and thanking him for everything that he did for her.After that she left the town.Her vision alone lead her to only one place.Skyrim,the land of Ice and Cold.She was able to reach and pass the borders by nightfall without having any problem.She was already informed of the rebellion of the Stormcloaks and so she decided to avoid Windhelm for the time being.Her destination would be for now Whiterun,the central town of Skyrim,where all kind of people were passing through.She was certain that she could find some information there regarding to her vision.
Present:Camping close to the city of Helgen.
Death:(to be edited after she actually dies).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:14 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Platform: Xbox 360
Created a new character, Ercanos, a High Elf who went a bit insane after the Great War. He uses nothing but Destruction (and a bit of lockpicking, to get through locks which, in-character, he would have just melted), attacks or flees from anybody with weapons or in wizard robes, and gathers alchemy ingredients as a hobby, but doesn't use them because he's clueless about actual alchemy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind (Bloodmoon, tribunal), Oblivion, Skyrim (+ HF, DB, DG)
Platform: PC, PS3
Alanya Corellus, Imperial mage

She died in Labyrinthian while trying to recover the Staff of Magnus at level 22.
After being so careful for so many hours, I foolishly charged into the corridor with the spellcaster traps...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: 1 to 5 of the main series, none of the spinoffs
Platform: xbox 360 skyrim, all else pc
Other Profiles: Steam: Dovawolf
RIP Ranno the cleric, you can finally be with you're beloved Arkay. You fought well against the warlocks whilst looking for the pride of Tel Vos, but the bandits that distracted them while you ran killed you. You will be missed (And restarted)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:33 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
Platform: xbox 360
Its been a long time since I've played the game. I'm going to be playing Legendary Edition on Xbox 360 on Adept difficulty. My rules are my character has to eat at least two full meals per day and sleep normal hours, which may mean finding bed rolls to return to late at night or finding inns if I'm not close to a house. Food is not for healing. No fast travel.

Jello the Adept Nord, still breathing. Last recorded date in journal is 22nd of Last Seed, 4 E 201, level 6, training one handed, block, and heavy armor. Thane of White Run. Owner of Breezehome. Followed by Lydia. Gear: Steel horned helmet, Iron gauntlets of Archery, Banded iron shield, Amulet of Akatosh, Steel Armor, Iron Boots, Hunting Bow. Had just purchased Breezehome and had 11 Gold remaining when the game crashed on me. I'm not sure when my last save was. I will attempt to recreate these statistics the next time I play. Will be posting a Jello Journal in the roleplaying thread, which I will link to here when I've completed it.

RIP Jello the Adept Imperial, Dragonborn, Thane of White Run
Level 6
Loredas 22nd of Last Seed, 4E 201
Died bravely retreating from Forswarn. Killed by an arrow in the back.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: XBox 360
RIP Gregory
Imperial
Level 19
25 days

This dragonborn warrior used both one and two handed, heavy armor, block, archery and restoration. Was trying to complete the main quest with this one. Postponed the trip to sovngarde on dragon back to investigate a word wall. Killed a dragon priest but decided to enter the crypt and was bested by a draugr death overlord or whatever it was. Bummer, he was probably tougher then alduin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:41 am 
Warder
Warder

Elenath wrote:
Created a new character, Ercanos, a High Elf who went a bit insane after the Great War. He uses nothing but Destruction (and a bit of lockpicking, to get through locks which, in-character, he would have just melted), attacks or flees from anybody with weapons or in wizard robes, and gathers alchemy ingredients as a hobby, but doesn't use them because he's clueless about actual alchemy.

Haha, I like your roleplaying idea :)

Kael has actually managed to make it to lvl 22. Though he did die once to a Draugr Deathlord but that was due something I had no control over. Stupid tutorial message about your health being low popped up right at the moment when I tried to open the inventory and thus forced me back to game and take the blow. Couldn't hit the button fast enough to reopen the inventory. So in this case I reloaded a previous save.

Have decided to play Kael as a mercenary who pretty much takes any job as long as he gets paid/rewarded. He's initially quite selfish and doesn't do charity. Though no DB or Thieves Guild as well since he wants to keep his own set of rules and not to scurry around in the shadows like a rat. It's not really a matter of morals. He actually could take a job of murdering someone but only if he was the one to be directly in contact with the client and thus free to negotiate about the terms.
He's currently doing the Dawnguard questline on DG side. My first character to do so too.
Even though Kael is still kicking and well I'm planning to create another DiD character who would focus on the Dragonborn DLC since I don't really see Kael even bothering with the Greybeards and thus DB.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Platform: Xbox360
Lol the tombstones are the funniest. I'm just sitting bere thinking this is the dragonborn reality if we really just got one shot lol. Welp the dragonborn was great... for about ten days until he fell off a cliff and perished in the snow.. Epic story Bethesda, you rule. ;)

I could just sit at the bar all day and and go out and harvest ingredients for potions when I needed gold.. Sounds like a nice safe existence to me. :) Could get far until my alchemy got to 100.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:47 pm 
Warder
Warder

Well... [&@%!]. I did create a new DiD character who would focus on the Dragonborn DLC but...

RIP Ves
Imperial (my first imperial ever btw)
Alcoholic warrior/archer
Level 7
Place of death: Bleak Falls Barrow
First got Frost Breath to the face, then one-shotted by Draugr Death Overlord.

Encountered an Overlord who she managed to escape on top of a platform. Then the Deathlord got stuck somewhere (or that's what she thought) and she bravely got down to whoop his helpless ass. Of course, he immediately managed to get out, shouted ice at her and one-shotted her while she was trying to get away at a snail's pace. Fail.

I'm the sneakiest archer ever
First of her last two journal entries
Ironically she DID get down. I think that ale was a bad idea.

I actually might end up cheating a bit and continue playing as her (or then I'll create a similar one =P). Ves was a fun character who I roleplayed as someone having a little alcohol problem. She had already managed to get into some fine messes like spending happy time in jail for punching bards etc.

Last edited by CreeperX on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:40 pm 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PS3 PS4
Other Profiles: BuzBee3(PSN)
I recently made a new guy, he was supposed to look like a real person I met. Friends, daughter's boyfriend. Anyway, I did the best I could. The real "kid" is much cuter. sent cell phone pictures to them they thought it was pretty good likeness. Anyway...
Captain Somerswulf, he is a human.
Right now idling in Riverwood until I get him going again. But, I really have no use for him (no reason) except to make a character for S & G's.
Anyway, a perfect place for DiD instead of just deleting him.
I will post his adventures soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:24 am 
Novice
Novice

Platform: XBox 360
Name: ivor
Race: nord

Another attempt to complete the main quest. Will probably try other quest lines if I succeed. Decided to use smithing and enchanting because I'm tired of starting over. No fast travel

Two handed, heavy armor, smithing, enchanting, archery, alteration, restoration

Currently: level 24, day 29. Starting diplomatic immunity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:44 pm 
Warder
Warder

RIP Krieg
Nord
Heavy armored archer & mage, focus on conjuration
Level 8
Follower: Lydia (USELESS)
Place of death: Temple of Miraak
Kind of didn't get that he was reeeeally under-powered to go anywhere near Miraak. Just when attempting to go down the stairs, a wild Draugr Warlock appeared out of nowhere and shouted a freaking Cyclone at him. Was a real "wat?" moment when he suddenly shot right up in the air with legs spread in a skillful split. Then he drops back and slowly starts rolling down the stairs and then a conjured Bloody Knight (or whatever the heck it was) smacked him with a hammer.

Ah the days he still didn't know a thing about the wonders of Solstheim

I really kind of forgot that the suggested lvl for this quest is 30 in the vanilla game and my mods of course made it even worse. I might give him another chance some day and actually take it nice and slow this time plus lower the difficulty to balance things out. Though next I'm most likely going to cheat and continue this with Ves again since I really liked her (and because I really don't want to go through Helgen AGAIN >_<.)
I probably should just ditch the whole DiD thing with her and start a new series: The many deaths of Ves. I think that's exactly what I'm going to do.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:28 pm 
Warder
Warder

RIP
Schmeterling
"Ling"

Argonian
Level 5
What a beauty, she was.
Over taken by Spriggins in Evergreen Grove

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:47 pm 
Warder
Warder

My new DiD is:

Captain Somerswulf
Lvl 1
Nord Male
Light Brown hair, ponytail.
Brown Eyes
Medium-Large body type
Wearing Stormcloak Armor
Idleing in Riverwood, contemplating making friends before moving on.
(note to self, do not just rush into a battle with DiD guy as a level 1)
Also: I loved the Argonian so much I made a new one. Male this time, more on him later.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:41 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: 1,2,3,4,5,online
RIP Mortal III
Level 15 Breton
Killed by orc wielding a glass 2H mace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:17 pm 
Warder
Warder

RIP

Evette San

Taarie

In Solitude

Taken down by A Master Vampire and 2 Thralls

Ursula and Sero arrived too late to stop it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:53 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: XBOX360
Other Profiles: XBL: Darth Evol
This is something I've always wanted to do. I created a char last night and went straight from helgen to change into a vampire then saved it. I'm gonna use this char to try a DiD. Also its strictly role play too. Sleep daily. Eat food. No exploits. No grinding. And I'm not gonna do the main quest, though I will join the rebels cause I'm usually join the empire. So here it goes:

Assaj: Wood Elf Vampire. (Bald female with black eyes)
Play style: Vampiric magic wielding assassin.
Currently wearing: Studded Armor, Hide Gloves/Boots, Adept Hood
Factions: (intended) Storm cloaks, College, Dark Brotherhood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:29 am 
Tea Party Mod
Tea Party Mod

ES Games: III - V GOTY, Online
Platform: PS4, Steam
UESPoints: 5
I will play an Argonian something or other...general playstyle and whatever, I dunno, I'll see what feels good. Name? Uhhh, too tired to think of one. Going to bed, and then sometime after I've woken up, I'll get started.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:25 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: XBOX360
Other Profiles: XBL: Darth Evol
Name him boots

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next