UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Skyrim: Dead is Dead Thread
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:29 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, all DLC, Oblivion, GoTY and aniversary, arena
Platform: X360/PC, X360/PC, PC.
UESPoints: 2
Elenath wrote:
It's your choice, really. Self-inflicted challenge and all that. If you consider the death to be more a bug's fault than yours, keep going. If you don't, start over. Simple as that.

This.

I'd say bug's fault, keep going.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:39 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: XBox 360
UESPoints: 0
Spoiler:
This is going to be a "simple man making an honest living" style challenge. He is an imperial who goes to skyrim to become a successful traveling alchemist. His goal is to become a great and successful alchemist and to save enough money to buy a home and retire comfortably.

I will impose several rules and stipulations for this playthrough. No fast travel, and he will need to eat and sleep. Also:

Must level up when available
Can only choose perks in alchemy and speech skill trees, as well as the 5 armsman, agile defender, and stealth perks.
Can only sell potions and gems/jewelry
Can only use a dagger and staff
Can only carry and equip a single pair of boots, bracers/gloves, a helmet, shield, necklace, ring, and 3 regular clothes or robes(cannot wear cuirass )
No spell casting or shouts(only greater power)
No smithing or enchanting

Goal: 100 alchemy and speech, at least 150,000 septims to buy and furnish house and retire

Name: Brutus Andervetti
Difficulty : adept

Stay tuned

Brutus Andervetti, Imperial
Days 1-15

After spending the first night in Riverwood, Brutus traveled to Whiterun, collecting many ingredients along the way. During his first alchemy session at the local Alchemists shop, he discovered that the many blue butterfly wings and blue mountain flowers he collected combined into a very lucrative potion, and this became is bread and butter during the first two weeks. Hanging close to guards and running from the occasional wandering bandits became restricting, so Brutus decided to take the horse cart to Markarth where he knew of a dog trainer who could sell him a companion/gaurdian.

The dog worked out great, allowing him to concentrate on ingredient hunting. Although he initially planned on taking the carraige from town to town, it seemed to make more sense to walk, as he could gather many more ingredients along the way. His dog, Vigilance, made this a viable option.

Unfortunately while traveling from Solitude to Markarth, the duo ran into a trio of Forsworn not far from the city. Vigilance managed to take out two rather quickly but a third got up in my face. As I began power attacking him with my steel dagger, the dog ran up behind the Forsworn and killed him just as my attack landed. The dagger struck Vigilance and killed him. Using only a dagger, I was very confident I wouldn't accidently kill him, but such is life I guess.

We also had to deal with a couple nasty sabrecats on the way. I decided I really needed some protection so I hired Vorstag from the Silverblood Inn. Vorstag has been a much more reliable protector, and the Archery skills come in very handy. My carry weight is also climbing up there, so he will defenately come in handy.

Days: 15
Level 10
Alchemy: 50
Speech: 30
Gold: 10,700

edit: Days: 31
Level : 15
Alchemy: 70
Speech: 50
Gold: 33,000

Playing a non-warrior is actually a pretty good way to stay alive. My body gaurd Vorstag is doing a great job. Had to fend off a couple Dark Brotherhood assassins. Apparently the alchemy business is very cut throat. My go-to strategy as been bashing with a dagger to stagger, while my goon hacks the trouble makers to death. Speech is leveling quite slow, so I spent several thousand septims on 10 training sessions at the Bards College. Getting the "Merchant" perk was a game changer.

Going very well, although getting a bit boring. Might have to spice things up a little, although I shouldn't get too careless.

edit: Still Alive! Something strange: While catching some butterflies, I found the alchemist Angelina Morrard from Solitude walking westward on the road just outside of Whiterun. Just up the road from her, east, there was a horse just standing there, with no option to ride or steal, just kinda frozen there. Weird. Hope she makes it back to Solitude!

Days :40
Level: 18
Alchemy: 81
Speech: 64
Gold: 58,500

Last edited by Anderband on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:37 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: IV: GOTY, V: DG, HF, DB
Platform: PC (IV, V) & PS3 (V)
I thought about it and I'm going to try this challenge. :] When one dies, I'll start another. . . my first DiD is an Imperial healer and eventual priestess of either Mara or Kynareth, haven't decided. Quick background: She's pompous and a prejudiced towards elf and beast races, and views Nords as savage for the most part. She's from the Imperial City. As with all of my characters, she uses Basic Needs, Alternate Start, Portable Campsite and I roleplay . . . the only difference is when she dies, she gets deleted. (this will be tough for me, lol! I get attached to my characters.) I play on Expert for all of my characters, so this is going to be difficult. xD Self-imposed rules: she cannot be Dragonborn and may only join one guild. (The latter of which is pretty much the norm for my characters, but I mean that she cannot join both the Dawnguard and the College, for example.)

Wish me and Florentia luck. :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:42 pm 
Novice
Novice

Spoiler:
This is going to be a "simple man making an honest living" style challenge. He is an imperial who goes to skyrim to become a successful traveling alchemist. His goal is to become a great and successful alchemist and to save enough money to buy a home and retire comfortably.

I will impose several rules and stipulations for this playthrough. No fast travel, and he will need to eat and sleep. Also:

Must level up when available
Can only choose perks in alchemy and speech skill trees, as well as the 5 armsman, agile defender, and stealth perks.(added archery for crossbows)
Can only sell potions and gems/jewelry
Can only use a dagger and staff(decided old Brutus can aim a crossbow and pull a trigger, so he'll be using one of those as well)
No spell casting or shouts(only greater power)
No smithing or enchanting

Goal: 100 alchemy and speech, at least 150,000 septims to buy and furnish house and retire

Name: Brutus Andervetti
Difficulty : adept

Stay tuned

Days 1-15

After spending the first night in Riverwood, Brutus traveled to Whiterun, collecting many ingredients along the way. During his first alchemy session at the local Alchemists shop, he discovered that the many blue butterfly wings and blue mountain flowers he collected combined into a very lucrative potion, and this became is bread and butter during the first two weeks. Hanging close to guards and running from the occasional wandering bandits became restricting, so Brutus decided to take the horse cart to Markarth where he knew of a dog trainer who could sell him a companion/gaurdian.

The dog worked out great, allowing him to concentrate on ingredient hunting. Although he initially planned on taking the carraige from town to town, it seemed to make more sense to walk, as he could gather many more ingredients along the way. His dog, Vigilance, made this a viable option.

Unfortunately while traveling from Solitude to Markarth, the duo ran into a trio of Forsworn not far from the city. Vigilance managed to take out two rather quickly but a third got up in my face. As I began power attacking him with my steel dagger, the dog ran up behind the Forsworn and killed him just as my attack landed. The dagger struck Vigilance and killed him. Using only a dagger, I was very confident I wouldn't accidently kill him, but such is life I guess.

We also had to deal with a couple nasty sabrecats on the way. I decided I really needed some protection so I hired Vorstag from the Silverblood Inn. Vorstag has been a much more reliable protector, and the Archery skills come in very handy. My carry weight is also climbing up there, so he will defenately come in handy.

Days: 15
Level 10
Alchemy: 50
Speech: 30
Gold: 10,700

edit: Days: 31
Level : 15
Alchemy: 70
Speech: 50
Gold: 33,000

Playing a non-warrior is actually a pretty good way to stay alive. My body gaurd Vorstag is doing a great job. Had to fend off a couple Dark Brotherhood assassins. Apparently the alchemy business is very cut throat. My go-to strategy as been bashing with a dagger to stagger, while my goon hacks the trouble makers to death. Speech is leveling quite slow, so I spent several thousand septims on 10 training sessions at the Bards College. Getting the "Merchant" perk was a game changer.

Going very well, although getting a bit boring. Might have to spice things up a little, although I shouldn't get too careless.

edit: Still Alive! Something strange: While catching some butterflies, I found the alchemist Angelina Morrard from Solitude walking westward on the road just outside of Whiterun. Just up the road from her, east, there was a horse just standing there, with no option to ride or steal, just kinda frozen there. Weird. Hope she makes it back to Solitude!

Days :40
Level: 18
Alchemy: 81
Speech: 64
Gold: 58,500

Days: 47
Level: 21
Alchemy 89
Speech: 74
Gold: 74,000

I got into a little routine taking the cart between Whiterun and Solitude, selling off potions. I ended up spending more gold on Speech training at the Bards collage, and buying up some alchemy and speech enchanted stuff.

Leaving Whiterun very early one morning, I experienced my second vampire attack in the town. This time, Armond(?I think thats his name) was killed in the fight. I keep hearing the guards talk about the vampire hunters reforming, so I decide to pay them a visit and see if I cant get those guys to do something about the Whiterun attacks. We head out to Riften and find the fort.

The leader more or less says he is busy fixing the place up and wants me to run into some dark cave full of vampires. He gives me a crossbow and says good luck. I tell him thanks for the crossbow, but I'm not going anywhere near that cave. I snoop around the fort and find another crossbow for Vorstag, and snatch a boatload of bolts from the target practice crates. I head back to the towns and buy up some archery enchanted nick nacks. I'm no professional vampire hunter, but next time those creeps show up, I'll at least be able to fight back!

edit:

Days: 61
Level: 21
Alchemy: 100
Speech:82
Gold: 135,000

I decided to alter my goal. Grinding Speech to 100 and getting 150,000 seemed like a no fun and pointless goal at this point. I had plenty of gold and all the speech perks I wanted, so I decided it was time to settle down and retire from the traveling alchemy business.

Had to clear out Wolfskull cave to win the Jarl's favor. With Volstag at my side, it was not a very big problem. I made some fortify archery potions, so along with my purchased gear, my crossbow did a ton of damage. Overkill maybe? Well, it is dead is dead, so perhaps squashing bugs with sledghammers is not such a bad idea. I applied some drain magika poison to my bolts, but ended up one shotting the necromancers to death with a sneak shot anyway. Oh well.

After delivering a trinket of the late High King to a shrine, I was allowed to purchase the house in Solitude. Furnished it, and had over 100,000 gold left over at day 62. Yay!

Perhaps old Brutus adventures are not over yet. Perhaps he will discover that he is dragonborn and become tangled up in a big mess to save the world. Stay tuned...

Last edited by Anderband on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: morrowind, oblivion
Platform: xbox 360
Other Profiles: Mingoboot
I've done this lots with my son, no auto save and no potions only magic and food... No factions only bounty quest and side quest, no shouts, only do the thane quest of whiterun to spawn dragons, any other thane quest is fine... Save at intervals level 10, 15, 20 and so on... Once your dead thats it save feature only for game freeze glitch and when your done playing for the night... No followers, no spam leveling, no smithing, use only what you find, I made it to level 35 my sone was level 40

Oh we did allow dog followers

We played lots of other ways also same concept depending on race we would set rules, like alchemist or Mage and so on

Last edited by Musicman247 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merged triple post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:33 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
Not trying to be a backseat moderator, but you should really edit your posts instead of double and triple posting.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:59 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: morrowind, oblivion
Other Profiles: Mingoboot
Sry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 am 
Novice
Novice

Brutus Andervetti

Days: 82
Level: 27

my longest DID playthough yet by far, still alive and kicking!

Spoiler:
After another vampire attack in Solitude, Brutus decided it was time to get serious. He and Vorstag went off to the creepy vampire cave that Isran suggested they visit. Nothing they couldn't handle. They seemed to be vampire slaying naturals. The only excepion was the she-vampire they found imprisoned with an elder scroll. They only option seemed to be leading her to the safety of her evil vampire family. Anyway, they retuned to Fort Dawngaurd, rounded up a couple recruits, geared up with the Dawngaurd armor and bought a crapload of steel bolts. Brutus and Vorstag have become vampire hunters, and life just got a lot more dangerous, although they seem to be handling themselves quite well...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Skyrim
Platform: PS3
I have just started this dead is dead quest. I have heard about it before but I never had the courage to try it. This mornign I went ahead and did it. I created a female Kajeit (spelling?) named Aslantrix, and was going for a theif/mage build. I was doing well till I miscalculated the first dragon's fire blast. Sadly, she died. However, she had a child (kitten?) before she was captured and tomorrow that little girl will be seeking to avenge her mother.
I spent three hours on this character and honestly thought about not erasing the file and continuing with her. However, I think my connection to the three hour character was far more personal then my connection to my previous 140 hour character that died all the time. It really made the game far more engaging. I went for a walk after Aslantrix died and made up my mind to earase the file. I have to admit that I am a little sad. Man, Cleopatra, Aslantrix's daughter is gonna be awesome. I hope. So to add to the death list

Aslantrix
Level 7
Three days

One question I have for anyone who will answer. What is spam leveling?
I hope whomever reads this is in high sprits.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:35 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
I thought this was a fun idea, so I made a female Nord character named Liz Bean yesterday and I'm going to see how far she gets. My rules are she has to get sleep every night, at least eight hours, so if she makes it into an inn, house, or bedroll later than midnight she won't wake up in time for the stores to open, plus she has to eat lunch and dinner every day. She can only use one food item for healing during battle, and only food items that give a bonus effect. And she's not allowed to fast travel, which makes it more like real life. She got to level eight yesterday and is Thane of Whiterun. I'm kind of thinking I have the difficulty set too low. At apprentice level, I'm getting the feeling that she's never going to die. The fights are much too easy.

----------Edit------------

3:51 Morndas 24th of Last Seed, 4E 201

As Liza Bean and her follower, Uthgerd the Unbroken, were exploring Shadowgreen Cavern outside of Solitude, they were ambushed by two Spriggan and Uthgerd fell in glorious battle. Uthgerd's body was left with her Steel Plate Armor, several dragon bones and scales, a few trinket pieces of jewelry, and a bottle of ale, in honor of the burden she bore. The Axe of Whiterun and Whiterun Guards Helmet that she was using have been returned to Whiterun. After the discovery of Uthgerd's passing, Liza Bean cleared the cavern of Spriggan in vengeance and returned to Solitude to prepare a proper memorial and provide burial arrangements for her faithful companion. But alas, upon returning to the cave, Liza Bean found Uthgerd's body missing! Apparently she has returned to Sovngard, and will be waiting when Liza's end is come.

Liza Bean is now Bearer of the Skull of Corruption, artifact of Vaermina, Daedric Prince of dreams and nightmares.

Last edited by jello on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

darthrabie wrote:
female Kajeit (spelling?)

Khajiit. Phonetically correct at least...
darthrabie wrote:
One question I have for anyone who will answer. What is spam leveling?

When you just go off and level a particular skill to whatever the required level is, usually level 100.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 pm 
Novice
Novice

RIP
Brutus Andervetti
Imperial
Level 29
Days 100

Spoiler:
The master alchemist had retired from the merchant business and decided to fight the vampires by joining the Dawngaurd with his hired gun Vorstag. Dressed in full Dawngaurd armor they easily mowed down every vampire in sight. After recruiting a few helpers for the Dawngaurd and finding a moth priest, as well as slaying numerous vampires, they headed out to the other side of Skyrim with the husky Bran to kill a master vampire in his lair.

Unfortunately, Brutus forgot to wear his Dawngaurd hemet when entering the ruins, making him much more vulnarable to vampire attacks.

Vorstag and Bran charged ahead. Brutus was unable to get a clear shot with his crossbow due to the narrow tunnel entrance. The master vampire got past Vorstag and attacked Brutus head on. He underestimated the vampires power(did not remember he was not wearing the helmet) and dispite all his powerful potions was killed

yea, I forgot to put on the full Dawngaud armor as well as my necklace of archery. Got careless after 100 days. Tried the battle with proper gear and won easily. Deleted character after that

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:28 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Just got to the 100 day mark too...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:42 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
UESPoints: 1
I've gone and started another one. I've been meaning to do this particular character for a while now, and I've decided to do her as a DiD character on the new Legendary difficulty.

Her name is Felzii Raan (Feral Spirit Animal), a Bosmer hunter who has a defiance for authority. I'm not going to be doing any particular questlines, but I am going to be exploring Skyrim and hunting (as a hunter should). I've got her up to level 10 already. She's currently wearing some Elven armor and a hood with a circlet underneath, as well wielding Elven weapons. Felzii is probably going to specialize in light armor, smithing, alchemy, enchanting, restoration, one-handed, archery, and sneak. I may or may not be using the legendary skills; it depends on how long she lasts. Even then I'd probably only reset the combat skills. No armor or crafting skills, and not sneak because that's a pain to level. If she becomes tough enough, doing less damage for a while should be alright, assuming she can take a decent amount of hits. It depends.

Felzii Raan in Helgen.

I can already tell that I'm going to need to fix her lip tint. It's not something that can be fixed in game. I'll have to open up Paint.NET and edit the tint image directly to fix that particular issue. It's not covering her entire upper lip, and it's actually bothering me a bit.

You'll be able to see screenshots of her in the Photographer's thread.
She's had a few moments so far:

Spoiler:
Going through Embershard Mine, the bandit that wields two-handed weapons in the rear of the mine was an Outlaw. An angry one at that.
After realizing that he could kill poor little level 9 Felzii in two hits (one if he did a power attack), I lured him from the rear of the mine to the front and into the pool of water. He got stuck swimming while I climbed atop one of the stones in the water. From there, he was in reach of my blade or bow. He couldn't attack in water so I was free to finish him off at my leisure.

Later, after waiting out the night, I was riding past Bleakwind Basin and had the wonderful idea to attack those Giants on horseback. So I did.
Liivrah ran in circles around them while I alternated between shooting them with my bow and slashing them with my blade. It took half an hour, but I brought them both down. And apparently the Sabre Cat that was lurking near the battle zone. I'll take down those Mammoths some other time.

Edit:

RIP Felzii Raan.
It went something like this: "And this, ladies and gentlemen is how how you hunt... Oh, [&@%!]!"
She was level 35.

I was using Felzii to record a test video of Liivrah (while hunting the Giants and Mammoths at Bleakwind Basin, as usual) when I got a double Dragon spawn. Deadly Dragons spawned an Elder Dragon and a Nether Dragon...
Even with a 92% resistance to fire, frost, and shock, along with the 40% resistance to magic... That was a one shot kill. From the Nether Dragon, of course.

:lol: Caught on video. I'm debating uploading it or not. It does show how useful little Liivrah can be... And it demonstrates how freakin' powerful Nether Dragons are. I kinda cut the video off when she died (she is DiD after all), so it might not be worth it except for the laugh.

Edit:
And for those who want a laugh...
Liivrah the immortal... Felzii Raan the very much mortal.

Last edited by Mauin on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:07 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: oblivion, skyrim
RIP Sean the Adept Nord Ranger, Level four with Archery and Sneak. Died within hours of leaving Helgen. Tried to conquer Skyrim from the Southeast, but died bravely retreating from draugr in Forelhost. He ran into a swinging pendulum trap. His only notable achievement was clearing out Broken Helm Hollow, where he found the body of of Leifnarr. He took up residence there for one night and died the next day. His last meal was Bread and Wine.

RIP The Sean the Master Nord Ranger, Level two with Archery and Two Handed Weapons. Died in a fist fight with an Argonian Skooma dealer on his way to Riften.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox: SargentLipton35
Man this thread is barely alive. Has anyone beat the main quest on a playthrough?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:55 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Some one must have...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:05 am 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: All of them
Platform: Xbox One
Other Profiles: R4VID
DikaSmausha wrote:
Man this thread is barely alive. Has anyone beat the main quest on a playthrough?

I did on my last one on P17.
I thought it was implied since I have "Warlord" and I am on Xbox.

I havent made another DID, but I will make one for Legendary when it hits the 360

That which defines you will prove to be your undoing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 am 
World Class Eejít
World Class Eejít

Platform: Xbox
Other Profiles: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
UESPoints: 14
I am tempted to join in on the action, I doubt that I would have much trouble seeing as my only true play through is well high on level and I have only brought a total of around 8 deaths >_> gonna have to scratch in 2 more loses due to my stunt/attempt of finding all 4 peaks in DB.
Gravity.. Why you no let me live!!
Thing is, I am lazy. I will admit this, and would much rather wait till 360 gets Legendary skills. Yes everything will be more of a challenge, but I can limit what gear I will freely use and reset all my active skills. But I still feel I would be cheating others on this thread>_< but at the same time I fear I would be biting more than I can chew. If a Revered Dragon attacks, I will be dead if I had reset :cry: . If I had not >_> dragon no more :Twisted Evil:
"opens coin purse and drops another dragon soul inside"
But all that aside, I may give this all a try, but my play through would be no different than my current. Still keeping my beloved Shovan, and still focusing on Restoration, one handed, and everything sneak.. except pickpocketing. No love for pickpocketing

~Forever a UESP user~
[?]

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:04 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Daggerfall, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
Other Profiles: Tempestatem (Xbox Live)
RIP
Meleth Cannann, Dunmer Knight, Level 43
Fell About A Quarter Mile from Hob's Fall Cave
To The Frost Breath of an Elder Dragon
But that Son of a [&@%!] Died Too, So Who's Laughing Now

JohnnyScotland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: TES:II-V
Platform: PS3, PC
I thought that I might try this thing myself. Here's my initial plan for my Dead is Dead character.

Name: Hjorek
Race: Nord
Difficulty: Master

Attack with: One-handed weapons, mainly swords
Defend with: Heavy armor and shields
Heal with: Mainly potions, spells as a secondary option

Restrictions: No fast travel (carriages don't count)

Here goes.

EDIT:
I just created a character profile for Hjorek in the Elder Stats site. Here's a link to Hjorek's page. I'll write journal entries whenever I do something in the game with the character. I'll also put updates here on this thread every now and then.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion
Platform: PC
Back again from a long hiatus. And decided to celebrate it by playing as my current Dead is Dead character... and only managed to kill him. Yup. I guess I was a bit rusty =P.

RIP Smells-Like-Fish
Argonian thief/archer
Level 24
Place of death: Geirmund's Hall
First fus-ro-da'ed, then shot dead by Sigdis Gauldurson.

The whole battle was such an embarrassment. Sigdis was much stronger than expected (I think my mods trolled me) and when he went on his way to use disarm shout, the disaster was ready. Since SLF dropped his nifty bow he attempted to just charge Sigdis but got fus-ro-da in the face and was helplessly left floating in the water like a retard. When he attempted to stand up, he AGAIN got hit by fus-ro-da... and then got an arrow in the back. RIP.

Screens of this "glorious" defeat:
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind ,Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
Platform: Xbox 360 (Skyrim) PC (Oblivion)
Other Profiles: Cereal Killer (Steam)
So i decided i would try this out, with a different playstle than any of my other characters, and.....
RIP "Sypris"
Lvl 8 Bosmer.... (Hey guys what's a cool name for a class that uses bows and magic?)
Place of Death: Valtheim Towers
Ran out of magicka atop the walkway and decided to split. Dove of the bridge and decided to swim down the waterfall, i mean "got caught in the current and was swept down the waterfall"
Anyone who has tried that will know the result.

hey though, not bad for a first try?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:09 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Daggerfall
Platform: PC
I'm playing a Imperial Shieldbasher on Legendary. Just completed the main quest and am now just fetching Word-Walls from Angeir. I'm level 22.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:33 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox: SargentLipton35
Creeper, it is so ironic that he had a healing spell out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next