UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Skyrim NPC Memorial Thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:52 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
UESPoints: 1
RIP Oriella and Sonir.
The two most annoying Bards added in Hearthfire. You both had squeaky voices, and Vulom does not like squeaky voices. You both received a Daedric Arrow, delivered by Vulom herself as she peeked out from the nearest corner.
Next time, Vulom is going to recommend her Stewards find Bards who actually have some talent.

Edit:
RIP Angrenor Once-Honored. You were killed, and then reanimated, during a Vampire attack on Windhelm.
RIP Voldsea Giryon. You were also a casualty of the Windhelm Vampire attack.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Skyrim (DG,HF@DB), Morrowind(TR&BM), Oblivion
Platform: PC, XBOX360
UESPoints: 0
RIP - Jorgen of Morthal, who died fighting a Blood Dragon in defense of his city.
RIP - Veezara, Gabrielle and Astrid, my favorite brothers.

PRAISE TO SHEOGORATH!
PRAISE TO MOLAG BAL!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 7
Good-bye crazy wabbajack lady. It was unfortunate that you crossed paths with an already irritated Sylmirie, the High Elf. When you asked to be wabbajacked, she forgot to mention that she left the staff at home. Blew you up with a couple fireballs instead. My, was she impressed you actually pulled a dagger on her!

Then, she hurled your body over a rocky cliff. May you find some peace in Sovngarde, you nutjob.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyim, Morrowind, Oblivion
Platform: Xbox 360
R.I.P Bolund, this dunmer has done more for skyrim than you ever did. Don't cross me when I'm fed up with life stupid nord...

To denounce the evils of truth and love.
Until our post count reaches the stars above.

Spoiler:
Musicman247 wrote:
I don't suck, I blow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: Xbox360 PC
RIP Benor. You didn't want to go into Movarth's Lair, but I convinced you otherwise. Damn shame.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:28 pm 
Warder
Warder

RIP 3 Orcs @ Rift Wathctower, You really shouldn't have crossed Amusie the nekkid drunk argonian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion, Daggerfall, Arena, Morrowind, Skyrim
Rest in peace, guards of Morthal. Two dragons is too many dragons for you to handle.

"A life without passion is like a fish without a bicycle in a parallel universe where fish ride bicycles."
Click for cake!

You found this text. Congratulations. Have a cookie.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:09 am 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: Morrobloodtribunal, Oblivering Knights, Skydawnfireborn
UESPoints: 2
RIP Mikrul Gauldurson (well, you should have been resting in peace all along). Watching you being mangled by my dog while I disposed of your Draugr thralls totally made my day.

RIP Anska. But for your anally retentive whining whenever I went into sneak mode you might still be alive. Didn't your parents tell you there's such a thing as stealth characters? :roll:

RIP Erandur. You really, really should have known better than to take a vampire assassin on that quest, of all people. I hope Lady Mara rewards you for your stupidity faithful service.

Jeder sollte einmal reisen in das schöne Vvardenfell!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:23 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary, ESO, Legends
Platform: PC, PS3
Other Profiles: Steam: Captain Mauin, ESO: @Mauin and @Merorzen, Legends: Mauin
RIP Captain Lonely-Gale.
I haven't got a clue what killed you. All I know is that I got an inheritance from you when I arrived in Riften.

RIP Greta.
You were killed in a Vampire strike in Solitude, then reanimated and promptly turned into a pile of ash.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion Skyrim
Platform: Xbox PC
Other Profiles: willsg (Xbox live) wgrenter (Steam)
R.I.P Gauldurson brothers.
This time, be a dear and stay dead.

R.I.P Bandit.
Really? Just after I killed an Elder Dragon?

Because you're so popular!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Justice knight wrote:
R.I.P Gauldurson brothers.
This time, be a dear and stay dead.

R.I.P Bandit.
Really? Just after I killed an Elder Dragon?

yeah..... bandits aren't the smartest chaps around

Spoiler:
Musicman247 wrote:
I don't suck, I blow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion
Burn in Oblivion,

Atheron, Sadri Hlaalu, Llanith, Sarethi, Dreth, Aravel, Arvel, Aren, Athis, Balu, Dral, Dran, Drelas, Drenim, Duleri, Elenil, Faldrus, Gatharian, Giryon, Idren, Ienith, Imyan, Indaryn, Maluril, Marethi, Maryon, Nasyal, Neloren, Nethri, Rendar, Seloth, Talvur, Telendas, Ulen, Valen, Varen, Veran, Veren, Verethi, Brand-Shei.

All of you were filthy Dark Elves, and you were vanquished because you conspired to exterminate ALL the Nords, and for supporting international-communism! Nothing says justice better like a big fat warhammer to the face! Rot in Oblivion, you filthy red-eyed grey-skinned scum! Plus, exterminating this filth opened up the grey-quarter for poor but honorable Nords!

Burn in Oblivion,

Dro'marash, J'darr, J'datharr, J'kier, J'zargo, J'zhar, Kharjo, Kesh, Ma'dran, Ma'jhad, Ma'randru-jo, Ma'tasarr, Ma'zaka, M'aiq, Ra'jirr, Ra'kheran, Ri'saad, Vasha, Ahkari, Ajhisi, Atahbah, Khayla, Ra'zhinda, Shavari, Tsavani, Tsrasuna, Zaynabi.

For trying to undermine Nordic way of life by smuggling illegal stuff into cities, not mentioning polluting the skies with your stink and spreading lice that shelters in your furs among honest, hard working Nords! I didn't even had to use wood to burn all their corpses! After I piled them al together, they just burned the moment I threw a toch at it! Come to think of it, I should've saved a few corpses so that I can light my hearth at home alot easier! The smell of pure victory is the smell of burning Kahjiit corpses!

Burn in Oblivion,

Deekus, Derkeethus, Madesi, Neetrenaza, Veezara, Beem-Ja, Gulum-Ei, Ilas-Tei, Jaree-Ra, Talen-Jei, Teeba-Ei, Deep-In-His-Cups, Scouts-Many-Marshes, Stands-In-Shallows, Watches-The-Roots

For conspiracy and having a tail. They tried to undermine Nordic way of life by stealing the coins of hard-working Nords and by plundering small Nordic villages! NOT on my watch! These filthy lizards will no longer threaten Nordic way of life! Plus, this opened up alot of jobs for Nords at Windhelm's docks! Nothing says ''Skyrim for the Nords!'' better than a huge pile of Argonian bodies! Ooh-rah!

Burn in Oblivion,

Aicantar, Ancano, Aringoth, Arondil, Calcelmo, Estormo, Fasendil, Linwe, Melaran, Muril, Nelacar, Nerien, Nurelion, Ondolemar, Orthorn, Quaranir, Rulindil, Runil, Sanyon, Tandil, Ulundil, Valmir, Viarmo, Vingalmo, Arivanya, Curwe, Elenwen, Endarie, Faralda, Minorne, Nenya, Niranye, Nirya, Reldith, Taarie, Valie.

For being Thalmor spies, conspiring to destroy Skyrim, torturing innocent Nords, attacking cities and practicing DARK ARTS. The only true magic is SHOUTING. All other forms of magic always leads to hordes of undead, piles of corpses of innocent Nords, or entire towns being swallowed by the sea! Nothing like that in Skyrim no more, no sir! 'High Elves?' More like 'Low' Elves when they're 6ft beneath the ground! Haha!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:32 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Herr Deichmann wrote:
Burn in Oblivion,

Atheron, Sadri Hlaalu, Llanith, Sarethi, Dreth, Aravel, Arvel, Aren, Athis, Balu, Dral, Dran, Drelas, Drenim, Duleri, Elenil, Faldrus, Gatharian, Giryon, Idren, Ienith, Imyan, Indaryn, Maluril, Marethi, Maryon, Nasyal, Neloren, Nethri, Rendar, Seloth, Talvur, Telendas, Ulen, Valen, Varen, Veran, Veren, Verethi, Brand-Shei.

All of you were filthy Dark Elves, and you were vanquished because you conspired to exterminate ALL the Nords, and for supporting international-communism! Nothing says justice better like a big fat warhammer to the face! Rot in Oblivion, you filthy red-eyed grey-skinned scum! Plus, exterminating this filth opened up the grey-quarter for poor but honorable Nords!

Burn in Oblivion,

Dro'marash, J'darr, J'datharr, J'kier, J'zargo, J'zhar, Kharjo, Kesh, Ma'dran, Ma'jhad, Ma'randru-jo, Ma'tasarr, Ma'zaka, M'aiq, Ra'jirr, Ra'kheran, Ri'saad, Vasha, Ahkari, Ajhisi, Atahbah, Khayla, Ra'zhinda, Shavari, Tsavani, Tsrasuna, Zaynabi.

For trying to undermine Nordic way of life by smuggling illegal stuff into cities, not mentioning polluting the skies with your stink and spreading lice that shelters in your furs among honest, hard working Nords! I didn't even had to use wood to burn all their corpses! After I piled them al together, they just burned the moment I threw a toch at it! Come to think of it, I should've saved a few corpses so that I can light my hearth at home alot easier! The smell of pure victory is the smell of burning Kahjiit corpses!

Burn in Oblivion,

Deekus, Derkeethus, Madesi, Neetrenaza, Veezara, Beem-Ja, Gulum-Ei, Ilas-Tei, Jaree-Ra, Talen-Jei, Teeba-Ei, Deep-In-His-Cups, Scouts-Many-Marshes, Stands-In-Shallows, Watches-The-Roots

For conspiracy and having a tail. They tried to undermine Nordic way of life by stealing the coins of hard-working Nords and by plundering small Nordic villages! NOT on my watch! These filthy lizards will no longer threaten Nordic way of life! Plus, this opened up alot of jobs for Nords at Windhelm's docks! Nothing says ''Skyrim for the Nords!'' better than a huge pile of Argonian bodies! Ooh-rah!

Burn in Oblivion,

Aicantar, Ancano, Aringoth, Arondil, Calcelmo, Estormo, Fasendil, Linwe, Melaran, Muril, Nelacar, Nerien, Nurelion, Ondolemar, Orthorn, Quaranir, Rulindil, Runil, Sanyon, Tandil, Ulundil, Valmir, Viarmo, Vingalmo, Arivanya, Curwe, Elenwen, Endarie, Faralda, Minorne, Nenya, Niranye, Nirya, Reldith, Taarie, Valie.

For being Thalmor spies, conspiring to destroy Skyrim, torturing innocent Nords, attacking cities and practicing DARK ARTS. The only true magic is SHOUTING. All other forms of magic always leads to hordes of undead, piles of corpses of innocent Nords, or entire towns being swallowed by the sea! Nothing like that in Skyrim no more, no sir! 'High Elves?' More like 'Low' Elves when they're 6ft beneath the ground! Haha!

Did you..... seriously kill every non human named NPC in skyrim, dafuq

Spoiler:
Musicman247 wrote:
I don't suck, I blow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:33 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

UESPoints: 6
Whew. He didn't kill the Wood Elves.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 pm 
Champion
Champion

derp53 wrote:

I suppose his nick wasn't picked for nothing. Omit the D when googling.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Finn Wolfshorn wrote:
derp53 wrote:

I suppose his nick wasn't picked for nothing. Omit the D when googling.

wow..... that's just disturbing man, I like this guy less and less

Spoiler:
Musicman247 wrote:
I don't suck, I blow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, all DLC, Oblivion, GoTY and aniversary, arena
Platform: X360/PC, X360/PC, PC.
Herr Deichmann wrote:
Burn in Oblivion,

Burn in Oblivion,

Burn in Oblivion,

Burn in Oblivion,

And people on this forum call Ulfric racist...

*runs*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:53 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Skipped the Orcs. They seem pretty honorable overall. They stick to themselves, don't go basking around Nordic cities where they are not wanted, and the several ORCS that do live in cities, actually are doing something useful. Usually smithwork.

Wood Elves? Still investigating. I'll probably find one way or another to justify hoarding them all together and chop their heads off one by one. But more on that later.

Anyway, it almost seems that you guys feel somewhat sorry for them. Remember; they were criminals and murderers. Justice was served while Nordic way of living was preserved. Or... do I detect some shadowy spell-casting Elves on this forum?! You can hide in yer caves and yer holes, but sooner or later my axe will find his way to your little, fragile necks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Herr Deichmann wrote:
Skipped the Orcs. They seem pretty honorable overall. They stick to themselves, don't go basking around Nordic cities where they are not wanted, and the several ORCS that do live in cities, actually are doing something useful. Usually smithwork.

Wood Elves? Still investigating. I'll probably find one way or another to justify hoarding them all together and chop their heads off one by one. But more on that later.

Anyway, it almost seems that you guys feel somewhat sorry for them. Remember; they were criminals and murderers. Justice was served while Nordic way of living was preserved. Or... do I detect some shadowy spell-casting Elves on this forum?! You can hide in yer caves and yer holes, but sooner or later my axe will find his way to your little, fragile necks!

yes, most of my characters are dunmer, yes I have a few altmer characters that never made it past level 24, however it's that kind of mentality that is detrimental the overall welfare of skyrim. Elves hold a place there and nords aren't much better in terms of sin and vice so please don't make anymore idiotic comments

Spoiler:
Musicman247 wrote:
I don't suck, I blow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 pm 
Champion
Champion

Herr Deichmann wrote:

You know what, you almost make me want to cry out "Behold the future! Behold the Thalmor!" And that's saying something.
Bring it on if you must. My arrows are nocked.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox: AbroadHarpy22 Steam: Hissien
Herr Deichmann wrote:

How Did you know I was reading? I'm smelling some of this shadow magic coming from you :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

@Wolfshorn: Nice tail. Would love to add that to my trophy room.

@Hissien: Son, there is a major difference between Nordic instinct and fancy magic. I can smell mages and Elfs - Elf mages in particular - from miles away. Don't need detect life spells for that, no sir!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:26 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: Morrowind, Skyrim
Feed the troll if you wish. Personally I got bored of it. The block function is less effective when the person in question is quoted multiple times.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 pm 
Archmage
Archmage

ES Games: Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Other Profiles: Xbox: AbroadHarpy22 Steam: Hissien
*Elves. "elfs" is not a word. :)

Anyway Durak fell off of a cliff recently so I laid him to rest and read the traditional funeral rites of Arkay over his corpse.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:39 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
UESPoints: 7
Oh my goodness, RIP dear Bolund. Sylmirie accidentally hit you with a firebolt when she missed her aim on a dragon. She did not know you died until your foolish brother sent his hired thugs after her. She feels terrible over your tragic death, but crying does no good anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 39  Next