UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Skyrim: Dead is Dead Thread
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: was PC...now just Xbox
UESPoints: 0
I enjoy this play style. The threat of perma-death makes the PC more exciting to play.

Current Char:
Ramsey
Breton
Spellwordish (lvl8)
(Currently One-handed, Light Armor, Restoration, Alteration)

Ramsey is the reluctant hero. Obsessive, perfectionist, and paranoid, he would make a poor adventurer if not for his deep heartfelt compassion he holds for all people. High expectations from parents who were minor lords have caused him to eschew any sort of responsibility outside of that which he chooses for himself. While perfectly suited to priesthood and a more dull life in the Imperial Cult, his distrust of authority and seemingly axiomatic wanderlust pulled him towards a life of adventure. On his way from Cyrodil to Skyrim, he was captured by Imperial authorities en route to Helgen when he stopped to aid a wounded Stormcloak soldier. (no political leanings just a severe case of being compassionate at the wrong place and wrong time). After his near death experience at the hands of both Imperials and a dragon, he was caught up in series of events aiding both Riverwood and Whiterun against dragon attack. Seeing the sad state of Skyrim, he sees himself as an impartial mediator, dedicated to the people and not to either side of the war. Someone needs to stand up for them, no one else will, might as well be him. Even if it kills him *shudder*.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:25 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim.
Platform: PS3, XBox (Original).
I've done this for ages when I choose to roleplay. I play either on Adept or Expert. My favourite character right now is my Redguard, Khajiit, and Bosmer, here's hoping they don't die :P.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:20 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim.
Platform: PS3, XBox (Original).
Lv 14 Breton, Roland, fighting level 2 bandits in a dungeon, then a roughly level 20 bandit chief comes out and instant kills though 120 DT and does 100 damage with a steel warhammer in one single strike, non power attack. Great job on making NPCs get +70 extra damage for no apparent reason, Bethesda. What would we do without game balance like this?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:30 pm 
Master
Master

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion GOTY, Arena, Skyrim + DLCs | Battlespire/Redguard (bug fests that I didn't manage to complete)
Platform: PC,PS3
Name:Jandrin Suncaller
Race:Nord
Level:27
Cause of death:Died while trying to find treasure in Pilgrim's Trench and forgot he wasn't an Argonian

Stormcloak and Dunmer Lover of the UESP Forums

~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion
Platform: PS3 (Oblivion, Skyrim) PC (Skyrim)
Played on Scar-Eye again, and decided to do some of the misc. Thieves Guild quests. Cranked difficulty up to Master, and told Vorstag to stay and have a drink at the Flagon. I thought that I would probably die when I was caught stealing without him as my backup, but turns out that sneaking is ridiculous. Standing in front of someone in broad daylight, in full view, somehow remaining unseen, and pick pocketing all their valuables. Also helped that I was friends with everyone that I had to "steal" from, so they just let me walk in and take the objects in question from their houses.

Level 31 now. Might go raid a few dungeons alone to see if I can actually die.

Spoiler:
so i herd u liek patapon...

wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:24 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Platform: PC(Morrowind), PS3 (Oblivion, Skyrim)
Just got the Platinum earlier tonight, so I don't really have any goals to work towards atm. This sounded like such a fun idea that I (finally) made an account just participate in this! Haha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind,Oblivion,Skyrim
Platform: Xbox 360
Name: Hibiki
Race: Dark Elf
Date of Birth 12 Last Steed 4E154 (age 47)
Background: Separated from his family in Morrowind by bandits while he was barely a year old. He was then saved by an adventure and brought to the local city where a infertile Bosmer adopted him and moved to Anvil. Hibiki lived in anvil until he was 12 being brought up in Archery and Alchemy. At the age of 12 he and his father moved to Valenwood there Hibiki hunted and thrived in the woodlands of Haven. When He was 27 he married and had a son shortly after. In the middle of the night resentful Bosmers invaded his home and killed his wife, angered he used his Ancestral Wrath and set fire to his tree home trapping and killing his attackers. Knowing he would be executed for harming the wildlife he escaped to Elsweyr and became a mercenary for one of the Khajiit trade caravans. While in High Rock his son fell in love with a beautiful Breton princess and decided to stay in hopes of wooing the lovely lass. Leaving his son behind Hibiki continued with his caravan into Skyrim when fending of bandits attacking the caravan mere 50 yards from Dragons Bridge he missed and his arrow killed a child. Charged with murder of an innocent (it was also a little racist but a Nord child was dead and a Dunmer shot the arrow) he was sentenced to death. He was among the few who survived the Helgen attack and is now determined to find information on the whereabouts of his son. Last he heard they too were traveling to Skyrim on business.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:31 pm 
Associate
Associate

Varis
Dunmer Assassin
Was an infamous assassin in Morrowind until the eruption of Red Mountain and subsequent Argonian invasion. Had to leave everything behind and start anew.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 am 
Associate
Associate

R.I.P. Varis :(
Lvl 8
Burned to a crisp by an apprentice fire mage while in Fort Amol trying to recover the Bound Bow spellbook. Didn't reach his potions fast enough.

New character: Agnar Hearth-Healer
Nord Undead Hunter/Cleric
Heavy Armor, One-Handed (Mace), Restoration, and Block for starters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: was PC...now just Xbox
Weathered and weary from battle at Eldersblood peak,
His pack heavy with dragon bone from his latest spoil
Cold Rock Pass so inviting as shelter from winds
A barrow for fools' discretion unfolds
Brained by a frost troll, his breeches did soil...

Ramsey, Breton, lvl 13
killed by a frost troll in Cold Rock Pass.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 am 
Associate
Associate

Searching for the last of the Restoration skill books, "Withershins" in Arcwind Point. Fought and defeated 2 dragons at the same time and an army skeletons. Killed by a Draugr Deathlord while trying to cast his Bane of the Undead scroll.

R.I.P. Agnar Hearth-Healer
Lvl 11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 am 
Associate
Associate

Misjudged the depth of the waters below, leapt off a cliff to his death. :/

RIP Valdr Farseer
Lvl 6 Mage

Dang, why am I on here the most? XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:10 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind goty, Oblivion goty, Skyrim
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
Name: Ra'jhir
Race: Khajiit
Background: Was a thief and murderer in elsweyr but got caught by guards when he killed someone on sthe streets. He escaped from elsweyr and joined to khajiit caravan. When caravan was near skyrims border he decided to move to skyrim. When he crossed the border he was caught by imperials.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 pm 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Name: Olag Birkov
Race: Orc
Proficiency/occupation: Imperial legion patriot, focus on war-hammers, heavy armor and smithing, though took an interest in enchanting and archery also finding himself to be very proficient in alchemy

Olag had entered the Thalmor Embassy at level 33 armed with a deadric bow and war-hammer along with a couple hundred steel arrows and a full set of heavily refined deadric armor. He was set and prepared to search the Embassy for knowledge of dragon returns. After easily dispatching a pair of thalmor foot-soldiers and a thalmor mage, who had inflicted some rather nasty looking lightning burns, he quickly donned the mage's robes and stepped outside only to be attacked. Only then did he remember that orcs look surprisingly different from elves. He managed to eliminate the thalmor troops situated in the courtyard and moved to a nearby fence to check the embassy entrance. Unfortunately Olag's trusty companion Lydia had went a little crazy and starting attacking the thalmor in the entrance courtyard. Alas, because the cunning thalmor knew Lydia and Olag were companions the thalmor almost immediately launched a volley of arrows and lightning bolts at Olag killing him instantly. R.I.P Olag and know that Lydia continues to struggle against the thalmor forevermore.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V
If I die from falling, I tend to let loading a past save slide :P Dying from falling [&@%!] me off so much.

Hidden:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 am 
Associate
Associate

mr cowbell2 wrote:
If I die from falling, I tend to let loading a past save slide :P Dying from falling [&@%!] me off so much.

I'll go that route next time! I already saved over that character, though. It's alright, he was only lvl 6. :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 pm 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PC
R.I.P Nerissa
Redguard warrior
Lvl 4
Adept
Killed by... no... killed and burned to freaking crisp by a male dunmer called Drelas

After killing the dragon in Whiterun and receiving the title of a Thane, Nerissa headed to join the legion in Solitude with her companion Faendal. During the journey she came upon a curious cottage called Drelas' cottage. She assumed there would be some friendly people and decided to check the inside. How wrong was she! Drelas attacked on sight and the fight was over in a couple of seconds with two fireballs and a flame cloak being the cause of her fiery death.

FAAAAAIL!

Screenshots of her glorious death:
Spoiler:
The first time I met Drelas also happened to be my character's last. (This one was actually taken after the death. Just wanted to visualize the moment better.)

Burn baby burn! The real death picture. What a way to go.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:17 am 
Layman
Layman

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion (Including DLCS), Skyrim
Platform: PC & Xbox 360
Bill The Dumb
Argonian
17th of Last Seed 4E201- 18th of Last Seed 4E201
Recently Escaped Prisoner
Died at the hands of Alvor the Blacksmith (wielding an iron warhammer) over the case of a stolen dagger. Lies inburied on the outskirts of Riverwood, on the Helgen road.
R.I.P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 am 
Layman
Layman

Going to do this in a few minutes. Starting a bosmer archer (how stereotypical) Aenvir. Playing on adept, no HUD, as usual.

Throwing in a twist, though. I can't continue the character's name (Aenvir II, Aenvir III, etc.) unless that character gets married. Should be fun.

Oh, also no fast travel either. Also should add more dynamic.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:46 am 
Layman
Layman

Platform: PS3
Just starting a new game as Delon the male wood elf prince of Valenwood and captain of he pride vel talos. His crew start a mutiny and send him down a river where he is captured and sentenced to death at Helgen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:06 pm 
Layman
Layman

Platform: PS3
RIP Delon prince of Valenwood. died an honourable death in battle against solitide guards when trying to save a fellow stormcloak. Many of the guards fell by his blade but numbers can overwhelm. He lasted 1 day and was level 5.

I'm starting a new game as Delon's step brother and current ruler of Valenwood. He is a Highelf. He is 35 years old and travelled by carriage over the border into Skyrim when he was sentenced to death at Helgen. His mission is to fulfil his brothers prophecy if possible. First he must get to solitude to find his now dead brother. He will be and archer and swordsman.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 pm 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: TESI: Arena, TESIII: Morrowind GOTY, TESIV: Oblivion GOTY & TESV: Skyrim
Platform: PC(I/III/IV/V) & PS3(IV/V)
Graveyard

R.I.P
Bhisha

Level 17
Khajiit Thief ♂
D.O.D: 28th of Last Seed, 4E 201
Cause of Death: Horse jumped off a high rock

R.I.P
Adohryn Phann

Level 6
Bosmer Assassin ♂
D.O.D: 27th of Last Seed, 4E 201
Cause of Death: Ambushed by Hired Thugs

R.I.P
Olivia

Level 8
Imperial Legion Soldier ♀
D.O.D: 25th of Last Seed, 4E 201
Cause of Death: Ambushed by Hired Thugs

R.I.P
Kogotel

Level 3
Dunmer Relic Hunter ♀
D.O.D: 19th of Last Seed, 4E 201
Cause of Death: Jumped from too high up in Bleak Falls Barrow

Skyrim Favourites
Town: Riften
Character: Cicero
Faction: Dark Brotherhood

Oblivion Favourites
Town: Cheydinhal
Character: Adoring Fan
Faction: Dark Brotherhood
Image & Image

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:00 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion , Skyrim
Platform: PC, PS3
Hey! If this Thread dies, it's dead!
So keep it going.
I'm starting a new character now, after my non-DiD run on a mage.

The Backstory;
Spoiler:
Thousands of Years ago, in the Dragon War, there were 9 Priests of the Dragon Cult.
All of them powerful allies of Alduin and his Dragon-forces, they ruled over the Cult and were respected by the Dragons and Mortals.
Hevnoraak, Konahriik, Krosis, Morokei, Nahkriin, Otar, Rahgot, Volsung and Vokun -you all know them, right?
After Alduin was shouted out of this World by the three Nord-Heroes, the War was nearly lost for his allies.
They tried their best to defeat the Humans, but one after another, they died.
Well, now we know how it ended for all the Dragonpriests - they all died, but were never really dead.
Rahgot prepared his return long ago, as Hevnoraak did. I don't know if the others expected it, but they were resurrected as well.

But that doesn't matter. All that matters is Hevnoraak.
He prepared his return, extracting his blood into containers to grow stronger and stronger in death, and finally rise.

And here the ingame Story ends, and my roleplaying story begins.
Spoiler:
He knew the Dragonborn would come to his barrow, trying to stop him.
He awaited him. And when he finally entered his tomb, Hevnoraak used a Spell he prepared for years.
Hevnoraak transferred his own Soul into the Dragonborns Body, and vice-versa.
The weak mortal struggled with his new prison, but he couldn't break free.
Hevnoraaks blood held the Dragonpriests body under control, thus holding the Dragonborn.

The real Hevnoraak paid a price for that ritual.
The blood he used to imprison his body held his power, and the mystic binding to his body weakened him.
But one day he would come back, to claim the three bottles of blood back. He would drink it, thus getting his power back and setting the Dovahkiin free. And then he would kill the Dragonborn, destroying his former body and the weakening binding with it.
But not now. The new body was weak, he had to train it and grow in power. But at least he was free now.

And now that he was the Dragonborn, he could use his thuum to fullfill the prophecy and kill Alduin.
And if he could train this body to become stronger, defeat alduin and regain the power he used - and uses - for the ritual, nobody could ever stop him. His plan was successful, for now. (Not written from Hevnoraaks view)

Intro

Spoiler:
"Hey, you!" No reaction. "Is he dead?".
"No, he's breathing." the Imperial said while leaning over the body.
"Yes, and a Talos-worshipper. Take him to Helgen and execute him with the other Rebels" - What else could they do? The Thalmor make the rules, everyone knows that.

As he opens his eyes, he looks at a man. "You wake, finally?"
The Nord talks, but Hevnoraak doesn't care. He looks around, seeing Mountains, Trees, people. Why is all that so strange for him?
What happened? He doesn't remember.
The men on the cart talk about a war, Imperials and Stormcloak-Rebels.
It seems the Nord next to him is Ulfric Stormcloak, the leader of the rebellion.
The imperials caught them, and bring them to Helgen. To kill them, it seems.
The Nord remains silent and absent, and the cart finally stops.
They all get out of it, and stand in a row.
One after another, they walk to the block, to their death.
The prisoner feels empty. He is next.
"Prisoner, who are you?"
Silence.
"Whats your name, prisoner?"

Everything fades away. He sees a Barrowm, shrouded in fog. Wind blows against the Walls.
He slowly walks inside, unsheathing his blade. As he enters a big chamber, he feels like hes burning.
The hall shakes, a voice - deep and haunted - speaks to him. Makes the hall shiver. Makes the listener shiver.
"How brave of you to come, Dragonborn. But dumb, as well. How dare you to enter my halls? This place is my domain, my realm, my prison. And you, you freed me. Thank you Dragonborn, I will return this favor. One day."
Fear reaches the Dragonborns arms, his sword drops to the ground. As he does.
the hall starts to shake even more, a strong wind hits him in the face. It seems to tear him apart, to consume and disintegrate him, to pull him into Hevnoraaks tomb. And then, everything is black. When he finally comes back to life, he feels dead. He smells dead flesh, old cloth and metal.
He opens his eyes, everything remains as dark as it was before. He looks down, trying to see why his body feels so strange. A scream fills the hall. And then laughter. "Hevnoraak!" The Dragonborn shouts, full of anger.
And the everything fades again.

"Hevnoraak" he says, finally remembering his name. And not just his name.
He has to go to the block. To die. But he won't.
"AlDuIn" Hevnoraak whispers, knowing his master - his former master - is back.
And then he hears him. A roar shatters the fog , reaches for Hevnoraak - for the Dragonborn, who revealed himself to Alduin.
One dead Stormcloak later, Alduin arrives. Just in time.
Looking up to the dragon, the Overlord, Hevnoraak feels hatred running throguh his body.
He wants to pick up a weapon and tear Alduin apart - but that has to wait.
Chaos and death everywhere, and the chance to flee for Hevnoraak.

Chapter 1 Free, Again.
Spoiler:
While Alduin ravaged the town, like the mindless beast he is, Hevnoraak escaped death.
Together with a Mortal weakling named Ralof, he rushed through the Ruined tunnels of Fort Helgen - he didn't have time for this.
In the end he made it out of Helgen alive, with a big Warhammer, a novice hood and Imperial heavy bodyarmor.
Hevnoraak was used to Heavy Armor, but with this Mortal body it was really heavy.
It was a great price he paid for freedom, his magic powers were weak, he felt hungry and tired - after so many years without need to sleep or eat.
After reaching Riverwood, he used the family of Ralof to get some supplies - dumb mortals, helping him to take over their land.
The Battlemage decided to head for the nearby city of Whiterun, in order to earn some money and get some training. And learn about the world, which had changed since Hevnoraaks time.

Chapter 2 The Road most travelled.
Spoiler:
When Hevnoraak arrived in Whiterun, it was late afternoon. He decided to head for the Inn, to rent a night and find some work.
He needed money for his plans, so he had to walk on the road most travelled - killing bandits and looting ruins and caves for valuables.
And he was tired, after the events in Helgen - alone calling Alduin was hard work.
After asking the innkeeper for work, and renting a room for the night, he closed the door behind him and thougt about everything that happened.
The world changed, but he'll get used to this.

Hevnoraak woke up in the middle of the night, at 01:50 am. It was time, he had enough sleep.
He put on his armor, took everything he needed and left Whiterun travelling north.
Practicing Destruction magic on animals along the way, he tried to find the bandit camp he'll be paid to clean.
When he arrived at Halted Stream Camp, the Bandits rushed out to him and ran right into his flaming magic.
Descending into the depths of the cave, he killed another bandit-women, before he reached a bigger room with three bandits in it.
This was dangerous, his vessel was too weak, he knew it.
He searched for something to help him, and had an idea.
Going back to the first room, he picked up a bear trap lying on a barrel and positioned it on the ground right at the entrance to the main chamber.
Then he aimed for a oillamp hanging on the ceiling, set the rope on fire and killed two of the bandits with the explosion of the falling lamp. The Leader rushed towards him, while Hevnoraak tried his best to make him burn. As his magic power ceased he pulled the Warhammer and waited for the banditleader. The Bandit stepped into the bear trap, and Hevnoraak caught him off-balance with a slash of the warhammer.

He looted the place, taking armor, weapons and all the ore he could find and mine. Hevnoraak grabbed all the books he could find, too. Learning something about the world he stepped into would be useful - things changed, since the Dragonwar.

To be continued.

Last edited by Voice of the North on Tue May 01, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Dardiinokus
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim Legendary
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
Race: Male Breton
Class: Necro-Knight
Major Skills: Conjuration, One-handed, Heavy Armor, Restoration
Minor Skills: Smithing, Enchanting, maybe Two-handed

Background: Dardiinokus was originally a paladin from High Rock named Arnande Inwold. He despised and slayed all undead his mace could find. His constant exposure to the undead made him question and fear his own mortality. He discovers a cave infested with freshly-deceased zombies. After thrashing his way through the bones and flesh, he discovers a great necromancer who is performing a very ancient and powerful ritual, his eyes ablaze with purple and black void. Because of the ritual, the necromancer is extremely vulnerable and drained of his power.

Arnande tackled the necromancer to the cave wall. With the hilt of Arnande's mace at the evil mage's throat and his gleaming golden magic shining in his palm, the necromancer laughs at our paladin maniacally. "I have raised thousands. You will raise tens of thousands." As the necromancer smiles disturbingly, purple void smokes from his mouth. The flesh of his face rots away and a skeleton is left grasping Arnande's mace, staring blankly at Arnande. The paladin presses his gleaming palm into the face of the skeleton. The holy power of the paladin burn away the skeleton's unnatural soul, and finally a sense of pain is seen in the necromancer. As Arnande stares at the corpse, he yearns for answers. He wants to ask the mage more questions. He wants to avoid such a disturbing fate. He wants to avoid death. Over months he is driven insane and frequently visits the cave, seeking answers. He reads the journals and tomes in the necromancer's cave, learning about necromancy and conjuration, looking for answers. He eventually practices the magics he learns of.

As he ages, he uses the magic he has learned to sustain his life with an empty life force that prolongs his life, but drains his physical strength. He is aware of the imminent doom of decomposition, and seeks true immortality. He reads of the gods and immortal beings known by Tamriel. His studies bring him to that of dragons. These creatures were immortal until expelled by a power greater than themselves. Anandre, proud and confident that he can find the same immortality without the same fate, travels to Skyrim: the primary source for dragons. Little does he know that he will have a bit more experience of them than he anticipated.

In his studies he changes his name to Dardiinokus, which is Daar Dinok Aus in the dragon tongue, meaning "These dead suffer." As he ventures into Skyrim, he will discover that the void of his soul (a side effect of the life-prolonging undead magic) is actually a vacuum yearning for more life, more power. When he kills a dragon, he absorbs its soul into his own, fulfilling this void. Until a permanent solution is found, Dardiinokus must slay dragons to fill the void in his soul that immortality is bringing him. These souls provide him with knowledge, power, and life. But he continues his research into various mysterious magics and history, looking for true immortality.

Playstyle: This is my Ironman playthrough. I am using him as an opportunity to catch up on Skyrim lore and read some books, finish the Winterhold questline, research the Dwemer, etc. But if he dies, that's it. He will be dead. I might set it to Apprentice difficulty to ensure a longer playthrough. After all, he should be decently powerful arriving in Skyrim. But he cannot loot armor from enemies. He must buy, make, or refit armor for it to properly fit him. No HUD. No music. Timescale set to 5 (if I play on PC). Among many other immersion and reality guidelines/restrictions. The dungeons of undead will be quite gloomy with the realistic lighting mod and my immersive audio mods. I can't wait.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:37 am 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC, Xbox 360
Starting a character tonight, master difficulty with deadly dragons and monster mod turned on. Lets see how long I last....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next