UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Skyrim: Dead is Dead Thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:01 am 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC, Xbox
Other Profiles: Creator Of All (Xbox)
UESPoints: 0
Rynkar wrote:
Im going to go ahead and say it; once you reach level 30, even without any crafting skills, your probably not going to die, so once you get over that hump, you'll be set. In fact the last time I died, was when I was a werewolf on a level 8. character

I agree that once you hit a certain level, say 30, you're less likely to die, but if you combine harder difficulties with not using exploits (high smithing/enchanting/alchemy, or even some bugs) it makes it more of a challenge to stay alive, also note that many characters in this thread died from falling off things, so just having good equipment/being high level won't always save you :wink:

I somehow feel that if the mods were all gods.. Believe would surely be the God of Awesome and Booze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:20 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim
Platform: PC
It's been several days since anyone bothered with this thread. The [&@%!] Andaryn Camoran is still alive, and I hope that no one minds me relaying his adventures. At the very least, it helps keep this thread alive.

Level 5

Spoiler:
"If you think I am going to let you treat me the same way you treat your mother, you have another thing coming! I'd sooner be with Embry, at least he's a drunk who has the decency not to be pretentious!"

Faendal had to raise the tankard in front of his face and pretend to take a sip, for fear that his irrepressible grin would give the game away. Sven simply sat there, looking stunned, and with nothing to say. I may have helped the Wood Elf pen the letter, but it was Faendal who knew Sven well enough to wait until the third hour after sunset before I presented Camilla with the letter. It was precisely an hour and a half after his performances finished, when he was most likely to be drunk, and therefore least able to offer any form of reasonable explanation for Camilla's wholly unjustified attack. She stormed out of the Sleeping Giant Inn, with Sven in his drunken confusion only able to utter a command to go to Oblivion as a parting shot.

Andaryn took a sip of his own drink, spiced wine.The Green Pact made wine difficult to get a hold of in Valenwood. The first time he had enjoyed it was when his company he used axes to break into the barricaded cellars of the Count of Bravil. For his part in undermining the defences, Andaryn had been granted his pick of the Count's private stores. The last wine he had tasted was when he was presented to the Council in Alinor after the Great War. They had been convinced at the time that he was enough of an Altmer as could pass through any town in Firsthold or Shimmerene without looking too distinct. They took note of how his skin was more amber than the pale gold hue typical of an Altmer from the Isles, though Andaryn had been crafty enough to mention how his years of covert operations in southern Cyrodiil had given him something of a suntan. What better proof that he had actively served the interests of the Dominion? They had seemed to like that answer.

The wine in Alinor was exquisite. The local taverns he visited upon arrival served a libation like nothing that existed in Valenwood. What was served on the tables of the Thalmor council was otherworldly. Savant growers, vintners, alchemists and magicians had all poured their talent into the final product. Everything else was cheap swill by comparison. What surprised him is that none of the council members reach for the enamelled pitcher for a second goblet of the fine drink after they had drained their first. Dedicated, each and every one of them. Unflinching in their commitment to advancing the Dominion, and unwilling to let themselves go. Still, Andaryn wondered what the senior members were like when no one was looking...

"So when can we expect Imperial babies with an especial talent for shooting the bow?" Andaryn cheerily prodded Faendal. "I expect you will leave her be for an hour or so, let her cry into her pillow for a bit, before heading over to kindly let her know that she deserves better treatment and you will be there to tell Sven to keep his distance."

"That's where I will start. But getting Sven out of the way was just the beginning. I work two jobs for a reason. When I was younger I had an enthusiasm for playing cards which far exceeded my talent for it. I'm in debt up to the tips of my pointy ears to a usurer in Solitude". For the first time since Camilla had vented her fury at Sven, the corners of Faendal's mouth had stopped pointing to the ceiling.

Andaryn thought back to Helgen. She had seen him clearly, he knew that. And it was her for certain, few had features as gaunt and severe as hers. As they passed through Helgen gate, First Emissary Elenwen had stared at Andaryn over the Imperial general's shoulder. She was roughly 200, though looked older. But it was almost as though she was staring through him rather than at him. She didn't want to be seen noticing him, but instead merely inspecting the dishevelled Nordic rabble that was being carted off to their end. It didn't make sense. You would think she would have at least asked why a High Elf was being carted off with an entirely Nord gang, or that she might have come to inspect him. But she made no move, and continued talking with the general impassively as the cart rounded a corner to the place where the beheading was prepared.

"Come with me, you'll earn more in one year than you will in 50 in Riverwood. Someone as skilled with a bow as you is wasting their time chopping wood. Join me and in a year you will be able to treat an Imperial girl to all the best things she deserves. Say your goodbyes to her tonight and ask her to wait for you. Sven is out of the picture now, so the only other single men in the village are her brother and Embry."

"Where will we go first?" Faendal had raised his eyebrows, which Andaryn knew to always read as a sign that someone was interested in what you had to say.

"Whiterun. My first assignment is in Whiterun".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:09 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

That was excellent. I think I'm going to write one today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Here's my new character.

Name: Llavyn Zainab
Race: Dunmer
Sex: Male

"Just an ale, please," I said, grimacing as I felt the lightness of my wallet. I removed three septims and placed them on the counter.
"You're new in town, right, elf?" asked Elda, sliding the bottle across to me.
"Yes. I've got family in the Grey Quarter." I said, pulling the cork and taking a swig.
"We don't take kindly to grey-skins here..." snarled a burly fellow, menacing the smaller man sitting next to me away.
"So I've heard."
"And I don't neither!" he bellowed, slamming a large knife into the wood next to my hand.
"Is that so?"
"This trash giving you trouble, Elda?" he said.
She nodded.
"You know what, darkie?" he hissed, turning to me. "I don't like your attitude."
"So the feeling is mutual," I replied, wiping a bit of spittle off the end of my nose.
The Nord roared with rage and took a swing at me. In one fluid movement, I slid away from the bar stool, lifted it up, and blocked the blow with the heavy wooden seat.
There was an ugly crunch, and the man stumbled back, cradling his injured hand. The fingers had already begun to swell, and it looked more than a little broken. He bellowed again, and gave a hard jab with his good fist. I blocked it with my arm, stepped on his foot, and pinned him in place. He tried to move back, and was hastened on his way with a brutal uppercut with lifted the man into the air. His head snapped back, smashed against the bar counter, and the man hit the floor. Though he lay still, I knew he was only unconscious. I patted down his pockets, removing a heavy coin purse. It was then that I realized that the innkeeper had vanished, probably to get the guards. I decided to quietly leave.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 am 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Skyrim, Oblivion
Platform: PS3 (Oblivion, Skyrim) PC (Skyrim)
Scar-Eye = Level 29

Short story of his most recent adventures:

Spoiler:
Scar-Eye woke up in a familiar bed, in a familiar inn. He stayed at the Sleeping Giant so much, it was practically his home. Rubbing his right eye, avoiding his scarred left, he walked sleepily over to the next room and threw a steel plate helmet at Vorstag, his long time companion and friend. "C'mon, get up," he said, "We're moving out. Got that Thalmor party to crash today. Get your armor on." Vorstag mumbled something about a sweetroll and rolled onto the floor. Scar-Eye tossed a gold septim to Orgnar and opened the door to Riverwood, taking a deep breath of the cool morning air. It was sunrise, with the sun just beginning to cast its rays onto the mountains west of Riverwood. After waiting for Vorstag to get his armor on, the two began to walk out of the town. Just before leaving the town, Scar-Eye suddenly stopped walking. "Huh? Why have we stopped already?" asked Vorstag.
"Shhh...." Scar-Eye quieted him, "Did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
Scar-Eye was silent for a moment. "That."
"I'm not hearing anything..." said Vorstag.
Then after another moment of silence, the noise Scar-Eye was hearing repeated itself, but louder.
Vorstag thought out loud, "Sounds like...Wind..... but like... More... I don't know..."
Then a hair-raising roar told Vorstag what Scar-Eye already knew.
"Dragon..." Scar-Eye whispered, "No. Not here. Not Riverwood."
Moments later a frost dragon flew through the sky directly above them. The dragon circled the town a few times, then caught sight of Scar-Eye. "Dovahkiin!" It bellowed, "Aus Krah Dinok!" then dived toward Scar-Eye. Knowing that the beast was only interested in him, Scar-Eye ran over to the mill, away from the towns populace. Taking cover behind the many trees and logs, Scar-Eye and Vorstag pulled out their bows and began a ranged battle with the dragon. The beast, knowing that Scar-Eye would have the advantage on the ground, stuck to the air or roofs. Eventually, Scar-Eye had himself in a tight situation. He was nearly frozen to the ground, out in the open, with the dragon staring down its nose at him. Right when it opened its maw to send Scar-Eye to his death, Vorstag let fly an arrow into its gullet. The dragon roared in pain, and landed. Scar-Eye downed a stamina potion, and sprinted over to the beast, vaulting up onto its skull. While it unsuccessfully tried to shake him off, he gouged out its brain with his two daggers. The dragon fell to the ground, dead.
Scar-Eye breathed a sigh of relief, then looked over at Vorstag.
"C'mon. We got a party to crash." He then started down road, never looking back.

Spoiler:
so i herd u liek patapon...

wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:48 pm 
Guardian
Guardian

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO
Platform: PC, Xbox
Other Profiles: Creator Of All (Xbox)
Unfortunatly, Kalthiss has been in hibernation for a week or so(he IS a lizard...) but hopefully he will wake up and do some more dumb things at some stage soon.

Edit:

Well maybe Kalthiss shouldn't have slept for so long....

After clearing the Valtheim Towers of Bandits, he was set upon by 3 Thugs, obviously hired by someone who had a grievance against him.

After battling them for a minute or two, Kalthiss realised he was outmatched, so leapt of the bridge spanning the 2 towers, into the river below. He survived the fall into the water, but had forgotten how high the waterfalls just around the bend were.

He was level 10, wielding an Orcish bow, Mage-Leech and Flamebrand. (Imperial sword of Magicka damage, and Iron sword of Fire)
He was wearing Leather armour and boots, Imperial bracers, Novice hood and Necklace of the Minor Squire.

RIP Kalthiss the Argonian.
Died doing what he loved. Running away.

I somehow feel that if the mods were all gods.. Believe would surely be the God of Awesome and Booze

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:22 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
So I finally made my first DiD character - Guillame the Grape, scion of a Breton wine-making dynasty, stranded in Skyrim due to inclement weather and local civil unrest. I described this character more thoroughly earlier in this thread so I'll only give a really brief description of him here.

Guillame the Grape is a foppish son of a successful wine-maker. He is cowardly and vain, but desperate to please his family by finding a market for their wares in Skyrim. He has so far duped the gullible elf, Faendal, into helping him out and the pair have travelled to Whiterun, where Guillame has traded the loot he took from the bodies of the soldiers who died during his flight from Helgen for some spells he hopes will aid him in his quest. His next port of call is the Reach, where he hopes his Breton brothers will be more receptive to his business ideas…

A quick recap of the only significant bit of action so far…

Spoiler:
Guillame the Grape pointed with his wineskin towards the western horizon. "Once you get me to Markarth, I'll consider your debts cleared."
The weary elf's eyes narrowed suspiciously, "You said that we'd be square once we got to Whiterun!"
"There's no need to get upset. Look, I'll sweeten the deal; Once we get there, I'll give you half the proceeds from any goods I sell in the Reach. Then you can buy passage on a wagon back here, and it's just a quick stroll-"
"…Through wolf-infested wilderness!"
"Through idyllic, rural woodlands up the hill back home to Riverglen-"
"Riverwood!"
"-Riverwood, I mean. And job done! Easiest money you'll ever make."
The elf grimaced as he looked away towards the west, then shouldered his bow and walked out from under the parapets into the sunlight. "We'd best be off then. Come on, you scheming Breton [&@%!]."

The two had been trudging along for half an hour, the sun still low in the east, when the road passed under the walls of an old fort falling into ruin. With a thuck! an iron-tipped arrow suddenly embedded itself in the earth at Faendal's feet. "Gods!" the elf swore, and drew his bow, ducking behind a nearby bit of tumbled stone wall.

Guillame hid behind Faendal and readied his spells. With a gesture and a muttered word of power, Guillame cast a spell, and Faendal was bathed in a glowing green light. The old elf's chest swelled visibly, and he took a knee and drew his bow, proclaiming "I feel like I could take on the world!" A flurry of arrows flew from his bow, and in the distance came a cry of pain. Faendal stood and leapt clear over the stone wall, firing as he advanced on the bandits now swarming out of the fort.

Guillame slumped back against the stone wall, content to cower while the gullible elf fought off their attackers. Just as he was about to unstopper his wineskin for the second time that morning, an explosion rocked the wall at his back, and a clamour of warcries rang out.

Glancing over the ledge, Guillame saw a trio of golden-armoured mer joining Faendal in assaulting the fort. Guillame cast his "Courage" spell on the elves and readied a healing spell in his other hand. One of the newcomers went down with a scream, a thick-shafted arrow protruding from his left eye cavity. Guillame prepared another spell, and crept up towards the stricken elf. Guillame cursed, seeing that the elf was beyond healing, and instead cast "Raise Zombie". The elf rose up, groaning sickeningly, and drew a sword, and continued the fight against the bandits.

After a few moments of frantic bloodshed, the two remaining gold-clad mer sheathed their swords and stalked off, leaving the blood-soaked Faendal standing amidst a pile of scorched bodies. Guillame got out from behind the ruined wall he'd taken cover behind and drew his mace, trying to look as though he'd done his fair share of fighting. "Good dust-up, eh, Faendal?"
The elf shot Guillame a dark look and started plucking arrows from the bodies on the ground. "Let's just hurry to Markarth, shall we?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm 
Novice
Novice

Platform: PS3
Very briefly, Slutty Helga the Nord adventurer died whilst taking a short cut through the mountains and while having fun with a spot of rock hopping, took the longest hop of her life whilst not paying attention to how high the rock actually was.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:38 pm 
Novice
Novice

RIP Guillame the Grape, Breton dandy.

In Guillame's continuing adventures, after convincing Faendal to accompany him from Whiterun to Markarth, the pair set out and had a couple of encounters with the usual wolves and bandits (as well as the encounter detailed in my previous post). By about mid-morning they had entered the Reach, and were just coming up to a lonely little house by the road when they heard warcries ring out. A wild woman clad in hides and bone appeared over a little crest of rock and before Guillame could summon a familiar, she'd buried a pair of hideous, thorny axes in his torso.

It seriously took about five seconds. Faendal got one shot off, and I saw him getting monstered by another Forsworn in Guillame's "death-cam".

I might make another D.i.D. character, but for now I'm going to cheat and keep playing this guy. I've lamented in another thread about my inability to make a truly evil character, but I've come up with a flimsy story for why I can continue playing Guillame, albeit as an evil S.O.B. (he was returned to life in exchange for selling his soul to an unknown Daedric prince). So far I've got him to level 5 and have the Mac of Molag Bal and the Ring of Namira, so he is already pretty damn evil. Since he got destroyed in seconds in melee, he's decided to go heavy armour now, and he's become a bit of a blackguard (for those familiar with prestige classes from D&D 3rd edition!).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:09 pm 
Novice
Novice

Platform: Xbox 360
Can I take part? or is this a dead dead is dead thread? or have I not read a thread about the dead dead is dead thread being dead? (Sorry but I thought that was funny serious question though)

EDIT: Is reloading a saved game (not after dying, just in general) acceptable or is this a real is real thing IE pickpocketing failures should be kept, and if its not acceptable is the "Kill the merchant and reload to make stock and cash reset" glitch acceptable?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:13 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
You can go right ahead, but if you die, It'll probably take me a while to add you to the graveyard.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:09 pm 
Novice
Novice

Thanks.

Tia the redguard ecaped helgen with not a minute to spare, the cave crashing down behind her as she blinked rapidly in the sunlight. She was a skinny woman, a trait uncommon in her native land, but her looks were decieving. She had fled hammerfell after an incident involving a chicken, a fur hat and seventeen dead thalmor, this was her new begining. Ralof explained about a nearby village and Tia strolled nonchalantly in the afternoon sun. Other than a small pack of wolves the walk was gentle and enjoyable. She smiled as she walked into the quaint village.

(Playing a sneak/archer/bladeswoman redguard on apprentice difficulty until level 7 when I will turn it up to adept)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 pm 
CotM Winner!
CotM Winner!

ES Games: I, II, III, IV, V. Once I caught a fish alive.
Platform: PC & Playstation
UESPoints: 20
Jiub felt funny. He started to drift away as if he was being deleted from existance. Before long there was nothing left.

R.I.P
Jiub the Third

Spoiler:
Just realised I deleted my save by accident. I might start another character in the future. I may also just make Jiub again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm 
Novice
Novice

To the post above (really sorry dunno how to quote or do spoilers) I found that hilarious

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm 
Novice
Novice

Tia 23 Level 5
Time of death unknown
Equipment: Forsworn armor, Forsworn Bow, Forsworn Axe
Died exploring fort sungard after attempting to jump down an unidentified hole and judging it poorly.
May her death serve as a reminder to all those who think they have khajiit like acrobatics

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm 
Novice
Novice

Platform: XBox 360
new!

Name: Tim
Race: Breton
Class: Mage
prefered skills: Destruction, Restoration, Conjuraton, Alteration, Enchanting

backstory: In his youth, Tim was a spellsword adventurer and mercenary in Cyrodill. Not nearly as gifted in magic as his family, he favored using steel. A nasty encounter with a Minotaur left him with a severely injured sword arm. Gorging him in the right shoulder, he was forced to retire from mercenary work at age 39.

He began working with his father as an enchanters assistant, and took up restoration study in an attempt to heal his sword arm, although it was too late to restore his arm to its former glory.

On his 60th birthday, with his family dead and gone and never having settled down himself, he decided to attempt to master the arcane arts that had been so difficult for him to grasp in his youth. He packed his bags and headed north to Skyrim to enroll in the College of Winterhold where he planned to live out the rest of his days.

The morning he arrived at the Skyrim border was very eventfull, being taken prisoner and narrowly escaping death from beheading and a dragon attack. His trip to Winterhold was put on hold as he agreed to help Riverwood with aid. He recruited a Bosmer archer to join him in an attempt to make some coin retrieving a valuable item for the owner of Riverwood Trader.

Unable to wield a weapon, he is forced to rely on his novice magical skills and his trusty companion to survive. Although old and feeble, he is rejuvinated at returning to some adventuring.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:58 pm 
Novice
Novice

Great backstory, welcome to the forums, hopefully you won't be joining my poor Tia in the graveyard.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Skyrim, and Morrowind
Platform: PC and PS3
Ceoldaric XI (Related to the renowned hero who lived 200 years ago)
Died on the 12th of Last Seed 4E202
Level 27 Breton Merchant
Killed by a group of Forsworn he was hoping to join.
Probably only lived that long because he stayed inside of whiterun for at least seven months.

Pro-Imperial/Pro-Parthurnaax
Anti-Thalmor/Anti-Stormcloak/Anti-Blades

Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: III, IV, V
Ogrul-gro-Olor

Class: Archer (Heavy Armor, Archery, One Handed, Block)

Birthsign: The Lord

Born: 4E 171 22nd First Seed

Ogrul is just one of the many orc rangers that roam the tundra and hunt for food and gold. His native orc stronghold is Dushnikh Yal, near Markarth from where he travelled east to offer his bow in exchange for some gold and adventure. Unlike many of his kin, Ogrul relies on his marksmanship skills in combat and he can be considered a proficient archer. Known for his cold blood and keen eye, Ogrul is a reliable mercenary, but it is his honor that is mostly recognized by his employers, and honor is usually an expensive luxury in Skyrim.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:42 pm 
Champion
Champion

ES Games: All of 'Em
Platform: PS4, PC
Other Profiles: PSN: Unionhack, Steam: Unionhack
UESPoints: 13
Good luck, Arterion!
Hope you don't die.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:47 pm 
Warder
Warder

Platform: PS3 (Oblivion, Skyrim) PC (Skyrim)
I haven't been playing on Scar-Eye as much as I should. Might go on him tonight and crank the difficulty up to master, see if that can get him to finally die.

Spoiler:
so i herd u liek patapon...

wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:39 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: III, IV, V
On the 2nd day of Heartfire, Tirdas, 4E 201, the proud orc warrior Ogrul-gro-Olor fell in combat with a mighty giant. He was heading toward Shearpoint, the lair of an infamous dragon, to slay the beast and learn the words sought by the Greybeards.

Despite his usual caution he was not familiar with the area and he stumbled upon the dreaded Tumble Arch Pass. He cursed himself for taking the shortcut and he readied his soul to be taken by Malacath.

The confrontation was brief and brutal. No ammount of armor or valour could best the giant and with a powerful swing of the enemy the orc Ogrul fell to the ground, his last sight was his friend Vorstag being crushed by the giant, the human cries the last sound he heared before the haze lifted and he found himself in the obscure realm of the Daedric Prince Malacath. At least, Ogrul tought, he died with honor, in combat, as befitting to a proud orsimer.

Ogrul was level 10, on his person he had a full set of orc armor, his trusty bow and several septims from his last bounty. So dies, Ogrul-gro-Olor.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm 
Grand Master
Grand Master

Poor fellow. Rest in peace, brave Orc.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Platform: N64
I'm on! I'm going as low as novice difficulty at this time, since I'm not doing the easiest build. I'm changing the story a bit from the original. As the followers usally lack personality, I don't see it as a huge problem. ;)

Serevus is a Breton monk, an ardent follower to the teachings of the divines. He does have a bad habit for an adventurer, however; he detests violence. He never uses weapons or destruction magic, unless it is cast on inanimate objects for research purposes. He prefers to calm his enemies down, hide, or find other harmless ways to enable everyone to leave unscathed.

Through his travels, he was arrested by the guards, suspected to be a member of the stormcloaks. Through the commotion at the would-be execution he was saved by another nord traveller, and so owes his life to him.

After having escaped to Riverwood, Serevus heard some rumours of ancient nord burial sites, and was immediately stricken by fascination. His companion was itching to search the grounds, and Serevus was quick to offer his aid.

Only at level 3, Serevus has only had the time to search the tombs and visit the nearby town of Falkreath, not sure what he should feel about the villagers' seeming obsession with war and death.

As of now, his life is in peril. While wandering the woods outside Falkreath he was attacked by a spriggan, and lost track of his companion while escaping. With the spriggan still searching for him he found a locked cabin, and proceeded to pick the lock after no reply was given to his knocks. He was sure they would understand his precarious situation. Once inside, he found it to be occupied by bandits, holding an appearance of farmers.

By the Gods, these people need help.

/feeling mighty pretentious

We do not fear death. Life is a dream. Blood is a dream. We sleep in one soul, the soul of Lord Dagoth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 pm 
Initiate
Initiate

Platform: N64
Serevus has fallen, at the level of 9. When he was discussing important topics with his beloved, he never noticed the falmers sneaking up behind him. The gods have decreed the falmer as final winners of the argument.

We do not fear death. Life is a dream. Blood is a dream. We sleep in one soul, the soul of Lord Dagoth.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm 
Warder
Warder

I joined the challenge! :D I love the idea.
Though I admit this character came out very randomly cause I was just one day feeling tired and then just thought "Hey, I shall start the Dead is dead -challenge! Although I have no freaking idea what kind of character I want." And then into the character cration I went and ended up with her:

Name: Nerissa... or more commonly known as "the angry lady with the crazy hair"
Race: Redguard
Primary skills: (So far =P) Smithing, one-handed, block, heavy armor, archery
Follower: Faendal

Game difficulty: Adept

Nerissa is a bit wild individual who has great love for axes. The appearances can be deceiving since she's actually lawful and good, just rather aggressive and impatient. Meaning, she pretty much never bothers to sneak and rather rushes into battle (which might very well be the cause of her death in the future. I'm sure it will come. I'M A PESSIMIST!)
During her escape from Helgen she developed a crush for Hadvar and thus is totally going to head into Solitude and join the Imperials XD (she will be my first character to take part in the civil war questline O_o). However, before that she decided to stop at Whiterun and got sidetracked. She went to retrieve the Dragon stone and the Golden Claw and also got herself a follower: Faendal. She wanted herself a companion who would prefer ranged combat and not be in the way of her axe. Next she's going to drop out the stone in Whiterun and then follow her plan to join the legion (and seek out Hadvar. Teehee! ... and then she shall flip out when she realizes he's not a marriage option.)

Some screenies:
Spoiler:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next