Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the fifth part of The Elder Scrolls series and its expansions
Topic locked

Awesome/sexy armor you never heard of before.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:03 pm

So I was dwelling through Metizfit er something of the like. And was looking through some secret area's you have to get to by whirlwind sprint. And I found a complete set of falmer armor, Ive maxed out my smithing before and never saw this, but when I came to this ruin with my lowlevel character and found this set. it was just amazing. It looks hot on girls, dont know what It looks like on men though. If you have an image please show it.

http://s18.postimage.org/9lu15vzsp/PICT0105.jpg

This is the armor.

Re: Awesome/sexy armor you never heard of before.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Ummmm ok? I think we've all found this armor before. Not much point to this thread. As for why you can't craft it, do you think the Dragonborn is just going to magically know how to forge armor that he may or may not have ever seen or heard of before, that was originally made by a race that most people believe to be a myth? Nope.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:36 pm

ScorpionGT1 wrote:Ummmm ok? I think we've all found this armor before. Not much point to this thread. As for why you can't craft it, do you think the Dragonborn is just going to magically know how to forge armor that he may or may not have ever seen or heard of before, that was originally made by a race that most people believe to be a myth? Nope.

Well I was just puting that armor becaous I had never seen it before. And hoping to get info on it. x3 /Pointofthread

Also dragons are belived to be myths, so I dont think its imposible to craft it... Herm maybe I have to level something else or maybe it was there and I never saw it. :)

Sun May 13, 2012 7:37 pm

No it's unique Falmer Armour- can't be forged.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:38 pm

Kestral wrote:I find that no armor is best armor, amirite guys?

LOL yeah I guess x3 I just never seen this and as I asked if youve ever seen/have the male ver will you please show me?

Sun May 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Justice knight wrote:No it's unique Falmer Armour- can't be forged.

Ahh realy now? So the charus chitlin is useless misc item?

Sun May 13, 2012 7:40 pm

You use the chitin to improve Falmer Bows, swords etc.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:41 pm

I think it might be this.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Kestral wrote:I think it might be this.

No no, I think it's this. The coloring is kind of off, but I'm thinking that was just because he took a picture of his TV.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Lolz those are orcish and ebony, I just found it(Not an image so if you can still find it thanks)

And it says its clasified as Heavy armor but gets perks from light armor, does that mean you can get perks from bolth or only light armor?

Sun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm

comanderikari wrote:
ScorpionGT1 wrote:Ummmm ok? I think we've all found this armor before. Not much point to this thread. As for why you can't craft it, do you think the Dragonborn is just going to magically know how to forge armor that he may or may not have ever seen or heard of before, that was originally made by a race that most people believe to be a myth? Nope.

Well I was just puting that armor becaous I had never seen it before. And hoping to get info on it. x3 /Pointofthread

Also dragons are belived to be myths, so I dont think its imposible to craft it... Herm maybe I have to level something else or maybe it was there and I never saw it. :)

1. After about 5 mins into the game, that is proved wrong, oh so wrong.

2. They were not myths, they were legends. There is indeed a difference.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Rose of Sithis wrote:
Kestral wrote:I think it might be this.

No no, I think it's this. The coloring is kind of off, but I'm thinking that was just because he took a picture of his TV.

You're both wrong, it's clearly this

.... Wait... I don't get the joke... Oh well.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Gaiz. This.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:47 pm

The Wiki Specialty Gear page has this to say about Falmer Armor:

"A full set of Falmer Armor can be found at Mzinchaleft."

Concerning the Falmer Helmet: "Classified as Heavy Armor and grants Heavy Armor experience, but is affected by light armor perks. Falmer helmets can be worn on top of a Dragon mask or circlet, allowing a total of five armor slots instead of four."

Generally, armor types will auto-change their appearance when worn by a male or female. For example, Ebony Armor on a female is v-necked, while it appears high-necked on a male. As far as I know, the individual armor pieces you pick up aren't coded as male or female armor.

All Falmer Armor pieces use Chaurus Chitin to improve them, yet require the Steel Smithing perk to improve.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm

You're kind of obsessed with fictional characters being sexy, aren't you? I'm ever so slightly disturbed by your topics.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Pilaf The Defiler wrote:You're kind of obsessed with fictional characters being sexy, aren't you? I'm ever so slightly disturbed by your topics.

It has nothing to do with that. If you dont think a character is sexy then you have problems if you think a girl in a magazine or a playboy is sexy thats no different. You think a girl in those magazines are sexy becaous of their looks, the same way that some one might find characters in a game sexy. Not that your obsessed and want to marry them but that they look hot.

And for your information I'm a streight Female. You dont have to be boy or girl to know when something is sexy.

Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Agreed.

There's always people who have 'that' mind set. But I think the topics comanderikari has brought up have been fine. Maybe it's you that's ever so slightly disturbed Pilaf.

Sun May 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Nhh Thanks for the agreances. Oh youve played dagger fall? Ik its off topic but do you like it? I'm thinking of buying it so I can get my fill of Barenzaiah =3

Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 am

Buy? You can get it legally and for free right here.

Anyway I hate "sexy" armour. I like armour that looks like actual armour.

Mon May 14, 2012 12:52 am

Pilaf The Defiler wrote:You're kind of obsessed with fictional characters being sexy, aren't you? I'm ever so slightly disturbed by your topics.

I second that haha.

STOP! You've violated the law!

Mon May 14, 2012 12:58 am

I don't think this thread has done much good, and I think the poster got his or her answer anyhow. Please don't go spammy on me when I'm not here, guys. It breaks my heart.

Locking this. PM me if you've objections, but I find it for the best. I don't think it's really headed in a productive direction.
Topic locked