Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the fifth part of The Elder Scrolls series and its expansions
Post a reply

The Skyrim NPC Memorial Thread

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:40 am

This is an idea I've been having. So did an NPC in your game die lately, an NPC you were rather attached too or sad to see go? Post a little memorial here, however you like.

RIP Alvor the Blacksmith, died fighting a dragon in Riverwood. I got half of my Blacksmithing levels on that dude's forge :c

Also RIP Faendal, I didn't choose you in this playthrough but you still tried your hardest to kick that dragon's ass. Sadly you went the route of Alvor and bit the dust.

Re: The Skyrim NPC Memorial Thread

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:26 am

Uh , well i cant remember his name , but only one charecter died with me , and i dont even know how it hapenned .. it was that guy who helps addriane avennici run the shop in whiterun ... anyways , i was walking up the road to the market when i heard the beggar say '' gods , they really have to clean this place up'' or something similar to that .. i had never heard him say this , so i ran up and i found the guy i mentioned on the floor dead next to arcadias cauldron ... i have no idea how it happened , and i suppose we will never have that pint he talked about so much :cry: ..

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 am

R.I.P Ugor of Largashbur. You died fighting a scripted giant on my trip to gain more Orc followers. You were supposed to be one of those followers. I didn't bother reloading because I was too low level, and I liked Ogol and Lob better anyway. No hard feelings.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:57 am

RIP
Guy whose name I can't remember but starts with an 'A'
Who was killed during the magical anomaly attack of Winterhold
His corpse forever lies cold upon the steps of Winterhold's Inn
Would somebody please for the love of Talos bury this guy

And when the creation kit comes out I swear I will make a word wall for Paarthy (assuming you kill him, I did) that reads thusly:

Het nok Paarthurnax, wo dir ahst fin tahrodiis haal do ok vovahzah fahdon, Dovahkiin, wo kii un lot in fah suleyk arhk nahkriin. Nahkriin lahney zeim fin bokke, arhk vey los kinzon fah vahzah.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 am

R.I.P Old Orc. I hope being flamed to death from atop of a large rock where you can't reach me is concidered a 'good death'.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:36 am

Zero-Sum, that guy was probably Ranmir.

R.I.P Onmund who got bitten, flung around and then thrown by a dragon. He died defending his home. Winterhold College.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:49 am

R.I.P Random Thalmor flankhole. I don't know why you were so hard to kill, but I swear I had 10 health potions before I tried to shank you.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm

R.I.P. Meeko. Who died protecting me from a sabre cat.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:17 pm

R.I.P J'zargo who died to the first blood dragon I encountered . . Running into that cave wasn't my most noble decision.
R.I.P Onmund who jumped in front of my fireball. . . I never really liked you.
R.I.P. Alvor & Sigrid who were killed by a dragon that attacked Riverwood. And your daughter who lives alone now . . .

Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 pm

RIP Khajiit Caravans, my dragon stalkers always attack me when I'm trying to do business with you

Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:37 pm

R.I.P Random Person who joined me in my trek to help the Eldergleam. He was killed by a wolf just after we reached the base of the mountain upon which High Hrothgar rests. So much for your pilgrimage.

Civil War - Stormcloak side spoilers:

Spoiler:
R.I.P Legate Rikke. You stood between me and that snivelling coward curled up in the corner. Talos guide you, and may you live forever in Sovengarde.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm

R.I.P. Meeko. I knew humans flew into space when a giant smacked them with a club, but at least they come down. :c

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 pm

RIP Alvor and his wife. Who died together. Fighting a dragon and defending their daughter.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:36 pm

RIP Uthgerd the Unbroken. Next time try not to stay in the way.

RIP Faendal. Boethiah said she/he wants to possess your corpse again.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:38 pm

R.I.P. Rita, Companion. She died in the depths of Blackreath to that named Redguard woman. A warrior's death!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Red Guardian wrote:RIP Uthgerd the Unbroken. Next time try not to stay in the way.

RIP Faendal. Boethiah said she/he wants to possess your corpse again.

RIP Sven, for the same reason and I don't like Bards

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm

RIP Gabrielle, you were one of my dark family members. You died in defense of your mother. Find rest in the void.

RIP Farengar Secret Fire, I killed you. I was the stronger mage. Don't be so haughty and rude and that kind of thing wouldn't happen.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Hissien wrote:RIP Gabrielle, you were one of my dark family members. You died in defense of your mother. Find rest in the void.

RIP Farengar Secret Fire, I killed you. I was the stronger mage. Don't be so haughty and rude and that kind of thing wouldn't happen.

I wish Beth had done more with the
Spoiler:
Odahviig/Secret-fire scene where he his asking Oda for some scales and to do experiments on him. Maybe have Oda slap him with his tail for his insolence.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 pm

RIP Entire orc camp of Langrashbur. First, a giant attacks you, then i slaughter your camp thinking you are bandits. :cry:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 pm

born2beagator wrote:
Hissien wrote:RIP Gabrielle, you were one of my dark family members. You died in defense of your mother. Find rest in the void.

I wish Beth had done more with the
Spoiler:
Odahviig/Secret-fire scene where he his asking Oda for some scales and to do experiments on him. Maybe have Oda slap him with his tail for his insolence.

I also love how he acts superior to me and I use him as a dead thrall. I just want to throw him into the wall!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm

RIP Mooch, the world's stupidest horse
RIP Lydia, you died from my area-of-effect fireballs, but then I reloaded, so you aren't actually dead
RIP Legate Rikke, a misguided yet noble soul, who died defending a moron

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:05 pm

RIP Z'Jargo - He was not a match for an ancient dragon

RIP Brelyna Mayron - LOL at testing midas's force push

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 pm

RIP Dushnamub, killed by his great-aunt for helping me fight the thugs she hired to kill me.
RIP Shadowmere, try not to leap off a cliff to fight ice wolves next time you resurrect.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 am

RIP Faendal (again), I thought the approaching Thalmor were mage bandits and you seemed to take offense to my fireball being thrown.

Hope you're okay with being buried by natural snowfall, you traitorous [&@%!].

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:40 am

Rip half of dawnstar, may the frost troll that killed you burn in oblivion!
Post a reply