UESP Forums

Discuss the uesp.net site and Elder Scrolls topics.
* FAQ    * Search
* Register    * Login
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:46 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: UESP Best Oblivion Mods V2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:19 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion
Platform: PC
UESPoints: 500
Votes so far
ace62394
My favorite mods, in no particular order.
Midas Spells - Easily one of the best magic mods out there.
BananaSplit's Better Cities - Beautiful, detailed cities. My favorite would be the IC Arboretum upgrade :mrgreen:
Elsweyr: The Deserts of Anequina - Not too popular, but I love it! Vast deserts make for awesome role-playing.
Tacadians Colored Map - Because the vanilla map is to dull :?
EDIT: Also, these mods are awesome:
3 Alternative Stories
Quick Redecoration

austinpwnz
1. Streamline
2. Quest Award Leveler
3. various Unofficial Patches
4. Kvatch Rebuilt
5. Visually Enchanted

BOBBYG2
- Unofficial Oblivion Patch (fixes bugs in game)
- FCOM (already described)
- OOO (big game overhaul)
- MMM (big game overhaul)
- Quarls Texture Pack (I think that's what it's called)(Better graphics for better machines)

Bode
I can vouch for a lot of the mods posted already, but instead I'll list some unmentioned's that I love.
nGCD: Nice levelling mod that makes maxing out more difficult and balances your character out a little. I use it with Birthsigns Expanded, mod by the same author that rebalances the birthsigns.
LAME or Supreme Magicka, both great magic rebalancing mods that can be used together or alone. I personally use LAME, but I've tried both and they're great.
Darker Dungeons: Simply makes dungeons darker. The effect is amazing. A bit of a buff to sneaks, but personally I feel like this is the way it should have been from the start (no more bright-as-day rooms with no sources of light).
Symphony of Violence: Awesome mod that redoes the Oblivion combat sounds. Huge difference, noticeable right off the bat, absolutely worth it.
Realistic Fatigue: Almost forgot this one, this is one of the most essential mods in my load order. Makes fatigue important. If your fatigue is low, you will stagger, stumble, and occasionally fall over, as well as do less damage. Having low fatigue is just asking to be knocked over and pummeled, but you can do it to your enemies too. This adds a lot more depth to the Oblivion combat system, but it also makes things harder, especially at lower levels, so be prepared. I almost deactivated it shortly after I first installed it, but I endured and grew to love it. It adds so much depth to combat.
Also shout-out to Real Hunger (Normal or Cobl), which makes you get hungry and suffer when you don't eat, and Real Sleep, which similarly makes you need sleep and suffer when you don't. Not for everyone, but as an immersionist, I love them.

Cblaze
-Cyrodil Upgrade Overhaul-Awesome overhaul that also adds a few cool features
-All of the other mods by Giskard(Kvatch aftermath, Origin of the mages guild, the elder council, etc)-Just flat out awesome mods, which add so many cool things that I wouldn't even bother trying to list them
-Midas Magic Spells of Aurum-Adds alot of new spells and effects, some of which are just amazing
-Verona House:Bloodlines-Awesome quest mod with a great storyline, many varied quests, and some awesome rewards
-Better Cities-A revamp of all of the cities, adding many new areas to each city
-Realistic Physics and Force Package-a revamp of the physics system so that bodies would go flying 20 feet when hit with a sword or magic
-Natural Weather-Adds many changes to the environment and weather
-The Lost Spires-A complete new guild, fully voiced, with an interesting storyline
-Deadly Reflex-A revamp of the combat system where maces can crush, swords can decapitate, and magic can burn and freeze (Not for the faint of heart)
-Akatosh Mount-No longer will you have to wait 30 minutes getting from Cheydinhal to Anvil, now you can just fly there on a dragon
-Unofficial Oblivion Patch(Vanilla, SI, and DLC)-Patches which fix many bugs throughout vanilla oblivion, SI, and all of the DLC's
-Quest award leveling-No longer are you punished from doing a quest at level 1, as with this mod, as you level up, if the reward has a version for that level, it will level up with you
-Toaster Says Share-A mod that allows you to recruit anyone that likes you enough to travel and fight with you
-Frostcrag Reborn-An amazing overhaul of frostcrag, adding many new rooms, features and effects, along with a quest with amazing rewards

dreid
Francesco's.
Beautiful People w/ Rens BP.
UV + Deadly Reflex about to v6.0 :shock: + 4 nif 'attack style' from Weaponskill Power Attack Replacer.
Living Economy
Realistic Fatigue
Let There Be Darkness

GoatLiver
1. Unofficial Oblivion/Shivering Isles Patch - actually I couldn't get the Shivering Isles one to install, if anyone knows why feel free to say :oops:
2. Qarl's Textures
3. Low Poly Grass
4. Colour Map Mod
5. No Physic Gaurds

hidude111
My favorite mods that i can't play oblivion with out are
1.FCOM Convergence = its awesome beyond measures
2.Mart's Monster mod = i like lore
3.TRN One of the gang = kill hide and disguise xD
4. Midas Magic Spells of Aurum = new spells and awesomeness
5. Unofficial Oblivion Patch = fixes so much bugs that it's awesome

Josjie
1. The Lost Spires - new Archeology guild. Now with voice-acting! Lots of new locations, NPC's and quests, to be short: this guild is even better than the guilds that already existed in Cyrodiil (FG/TG/DB/MG)!
2. Alternative Start Arrive by Ship - Great for role-playing. Enough said.
3. FCOM Convergence - Makes your game a bit unstable but it allows you to play MMM, Francesco's, OOO and WarCry at the same time! You won't recognize Oblivion anymore.
4. OOO 1.33 - One of the best Oblivion mods ever. Finally you can get rid of those leveled enemies!
5. Tears of the Fiend - amazing new quest. It's a shame there's no voice-acting but it's still a fun playthrough. I was really surprised by the quality of this mod.

KaiJin
1) CUO and the other ESP's relating to it, including Kvatch Aftermath ... sorry, am unable to post the link to the new versions :(
2) Midas Magic - New spells, and creates new mechanics for spell creation
3) Natural Environments - Spruces up the flora, water, etc, and contains an HDR "*.esp" for Weather
4) Darnified UI (although have not tried the "Dark" version)
5) Toastie's Companion Share And Recruit - Recruit / Befriend most NPC's

Kelt
1.) OOO (Latest Version)- A bunch of useful but challenging changes to Oblivion, the greater the risk the greater the reward.
2.) Bananasplit's Better cities- Complete change on how all of the mager towns look
3.) Natural Enviroments- Weather in Oblivion couldn't of looked any better, or worse, well at least it looks realistic
4.) Midas Spells of Aurum- 230 new and unique spells! Gotta try this one
5.) Deadly Reflex V 5.0- Sometimes you don't wanna see someones ugly face anymore, so you chop it off! :Twisted Evil:

Kestral
1. Eh... COBL is good.
2. As is OOO.
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

LunarSweets
1.I'm gonna say Fransesco's. It's a pretty nice overhaul mod.
2.Thieve's Arsenal- I must say, gotta be the most fun mod....ever.
3.Ambidextrie-Gotta love dual weilding..plus I can use my daggers like a true assassin!
4. ?
5. ?

masser
1. Sohontorian Shadow armor. By far the most amazing armor set I have ever seen, in MW or Ob, and for that it gets my number 1.
2. Deadly Reflex. I think most people know what it does(makes combat 1000x more fun)
3. Kvatch Rebuilt. I always hated how even several years after Kvatch still was a ruin
4. Bartholm. Major city mod, huge level of detail and even some voice acting.
5. Adonnay's elven longblades. Simply beautiful swords

MattHunX
1. Oblivion XP Leveling
2. Stealth Overhaul
3. Capucines Character Expansion coupled with RTFemaleReplacerV12 + Robert's Muscular Body with Stock clothing and armor replacer.
4. Natural Weather with HDR Darker Nights + Natural Water and Habitat
5. Quest Award Leveling with Enchantment Restore

Meggidon
1) FCOM, for the integration of all great mods like
a) Oblivion WarCry, I absolutely LOVE this mod. Fighting unique monsters, especially ones that were in Diablo 2 like Rakinishu (the critter even discharged lightening everytime I hit him! LOL)
b) Francesco's as mentioned above
c) OOO as mentioned above, a definate MUST for this game
d) Loth's Blunt Weapons for an extra spin on balanced blunt weapons
e) and of course MMM which when combined with OOO really makes the game a challange! LOL
2) Viconia, I loved BG2 and having her as a companion makes the game fun. (ALso have to put in Duke Patrick's The Lady Says NO! in here for another great companion mod. Very hard to accidentally hit this one in combat)
3) Tundro FOV Adjustor, I never found any other mod that does something like this but for me an absolute must, I absolutely HATE the default 75 FOV and having to always press the ~ key to type FOV 90 over and over and over. This mod lets you keep the FOV PERMAMENTLY at whatever you set it at. I'm stunned that this mod isn't popular.
4) Natural Environments as mentioned above, also to be in the same category sorta, Weather Inside so you can hear the wind etc when you're indoors :)
5) Adrenaline Fueled Combat. Recently trying this over Deadly Reflex and although there's no fancy decapitations etc, the thing I really hated about Deadly Reflex is after a decapitation or any of those critical kills, things like the Dawn of Light kill #s for vamps wouldn't tick. When we need to kill 300!!! vamps GRRR LOL yeah that got annoying.
But I do love all the seperate light, heavy, blade, blunt moves one can learn. Like bringing an opponent down to the floor completely drained of stamina with your axe :) Although the bow moves seems iffy though :(
6) OBSE Booktracker. Had to toss that up there, leaves a nice (Read) message for all the books you've read :)
I have installed Lost Spires which adds an extra archeology guild and apparently 10-20 hours worth of questing. Haven't gotten into it yet because I'm getting all the being a bad guy stuff with the DB and Thieves Guild quests out of the way first LOL.
And AFK_Weye which revitalizes the island area around Imperial City with extra villages, quests etc. Apparently these quests do things like bring in more population, but same as the reason above, I haven't tried it yet :D

Oblivimon
1:Midas Magic, Spells of Aurum.(I had alot of fun roleplaying as an exclusive chosen apprentice of Midas, to be taught his recipes for spells.)
2:Daggerfall Memories:Cybiades Island.(Lots of fun, literally made me freaked, a tad scary. :wink: )
3:The Lost Spires.(Already posted on, but still. ;) )
4:Mountain Tower.(Lots of fun, secret easter eggs, I also had alot of fun with this,while rping.)
5:Dwemer Skyship.(Not as lore friendly, but friendly enough that you won't mind.)

shadowchao
1. Sky captains Governing Attributes mod
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24281
2. A bloody Mess v2.1 (just updated and patched version)
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11182
3. Kyoma's Journal Mod
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15294
4. Put it in it's place
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... pic=950553
5.Throw any Weapon.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23353

The Raven
1. Unofficial Oblivion Patch(haven't used the SI one yet).
2. Companion share and Recruit
3. BTMod
4. Reneers Guard Overhaul
5. Addenum - Vampires(Reverses the Vampire schedule.)

WartBoy95
1. Dark UI
2. Natural Environments
3. Deadly Reflexes v 5.0
4. New Menu with video.

Winter_madness
No order
Alternative Light armors
Armory of the Silver Dragon
Crowded roads
Wilderness Creatures.

Xaeryx
In no particular order, my top five would be:
1. The unofficial patches
2. Darker Nights & Dungeons
3. CM Partners
4. Dark DarNified UI
5. Storms & Sound v3

Read this :)

Starting a new topic. Anyone who hasn't posted his top 5 yet, please do so ASAP :D.
If your name is in the list above, you may also post a new top 5 and I'll edit this post for you ;).

When we've got enough votes, I'll make an UESP Top 25 Oblivion Mods.

Post subject: Re: UESP Best Oblivion Mods V2
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:24 am 
Master
Master

UESPoints: 0
I'll give you some links, for convenience:

Midas Spells

BananaSplit's Better Cities

Elsweyr: The Deserts of Anequina

Tacadians Colored Map

3 Alternative Stories

Also, add these, please :mrgreen:

Oblivion XP

OBSE, perhaps the birth of all the advanced mods for Oblivion.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 am 
Grand Master
Grand Master

ES Games: Morrowind, Oblivion
UESPoints: 500
Thanks, the top 25 will include links, descriptions and comments as well :D.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I would like to remove my vote for throw any weapon as it is now included in Unnecessary violence, and Ambidextrie by lunarsweet is no longer the best approach to dual wielding as UV does that more seemlessly (IMO) and has many more features.

ALso like to mention the following mods although I doubt count them as my top 5:
Imperial city suburbs- adds a village between IC and one of the bridges
Doc magic adds defensive spell abilities, ie catch and throw back a spell at mastery, slow down incoming spells, deflect. (also may apply to arrows)
Other mods by Documm Cool little known mods :D
No recommendation- Makes rejoining the mages guild much faster and painless for alt characters.
Minimap by Kyoma
Audacious Magery
Egress- I hate finding the entrance to a cave, it really is annoying to me...
Road and bridges revised by arthmoor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Mind adding Ruined Tail's Tale to my suggestions? Amazing quest mod.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:42 am 
Master
Master

I've been meaning to download that for some time now. Does it have voice acting? I can't stand mods that are dialogue heavy, yet don't have any voices :x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

No, there's no voice acting. I would recommend you try it and get through the first dialogue exchange, maybe two or three hours of playtime. If you decide by then that the lack of voice acting is too distracting, then you can simply uninstall it, but you might find that you like the dialogue enough to get over it. Personally, after playing the mod through, I feel like all quest mods shouldn't bother with voice acting, because it allows so much more freedom with the writing. Ruin's story is so much more emotional, deep, and intense than anything in vanilla, despite no voice acting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:44 am 
Master
Master

I'll try it, once I get back into Oblivion :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 am 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind
Platform: PC, Xbox360
1. OOO
2. Unofficial patch
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

The only thing I play is OOO.

But when will you wake up and fight?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 am 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Oblivion GOTY, Morrowind GOTY
1. Hoarfrost Castle
2. Kvatch Rebuilt
3. Reznod's Mannequins

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm 
Associate
Associate

ES Games: Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon
Platform: Xbox 360, PC
1. OOO, has the most time and effort, well, more time and effort than most other mods
2. Elswyr- Deserts of...Anequia?
3. TR Stirk Mod
4. Unofficial patch is very useful for in game bugs and fixes.
5. Natural environments: adds realism to the weather. Outstanding.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 am 
Novice
Novice

ES Games: Oblivion, Morrowind
I have two top 5 lists (No particular order).
Gameplay Changes And Utilities
-Streamline
-Unofficial patches - Oblivion Patch, Shivering Isles Patch, Official Mods Patch.
-Oblivion Script Extender
-Oblivion Mod Manager and Wrye Bash
-Shorter Grass

Normal Mods
-FCOM Convergence of OOO and MMM
-Tears Of The Fiend
-Myths And Legends
-Ruined Tail's Tale
-Phinix Immersive Dark UI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:48 am 
Initiate
Initiate

ES Games: Oblivion
Platform: xbox360 and new PC owner
ace62394 wrote:
Also, add these, please :mrgreen:

Oblivion XP

That Oblivion XP mod looks really cool. I don't have oblivion for my PC yet as i do this will be one of the first ones I get.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:09 pm 
Warder
Warder

Mods i use for weri long time (exept Cobl, Kvatch, Frostcrag and Bruma MG) most of them are weri smal and make your game expireance beathe
I will add this for people who are new to mods, all this mod can be faund in The Elder Scrolls Nexus.

Acustic Paradise
Advenc Magecraft 1.1
ANB Weapon Addons Enchanced 1.0
Arthur Natural Enviroments 2.9.7
Atmospheric Loading Screens 3.55
Beautiful People 2.7
Beautiful PeopleThieves Arsenal eye fiks 1.0
Bloody Spray 1.0
Book Jackets_v1.0_Book Placement_v2 1.0
Book Tracker 1.6
Bruma Mages Guild Restored 1.2
ChaseCameraMod 1.1
Clean_Quit 2.0
Cobl 1.72
Cobl Cosmetics Res 0.1
Cobl For Exnem Bodies 1.0
Custom Race Fix-1815 1.0
CuteElf Exnem body 1.1.2
Deadly Reflex 5.0
Enchantment Enhanced 1.2
Female EyeCandy - Body Replacer (XXX) 1.0
Female_EyeCandy_Wardrobe 0.1
FRA Illumination Within Revived Optimised 0.9.2
Frostcrag_Reborn_OMOD-9769
Frostmourne_Sword_v1_2_OMOD-17032
HG EyeCandy Body
Improved Hotkeys 1.1
Kvatch Rebuilt 1.1
Landmarks_with_Wells-5475 1.0
Less Creepy Guild Porters 1.0
Lich_Kings_Armor_1_0_OMOD-17032
Lich_Kings_Armor_1_1_ADDON_-_OMOD-17032
Map Marker Overhaul 3.0.2
Natural_Faces_v95_OMOD-1965
NifScript 0.9
Obelisks of Order map markers - for Shivering Isles 1.0
Operation Optimization v1.1.1b
Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul COMPLETE 1.34
PCSoundCalisto 2.6
Personality_Idles_Custom_1_30_OMOD-24999
PowerAttack Voicemod 4MODS 1.0
PowerAttack Voicemod SE 1.31
Quest_Award_Leveller_Patcher Version 1.0.1-12032 21
QuickStore 1.6
Remote Life Detect 0.1
Reznod Mannequins 3.0
SD Skill Diary 1.0
Sensual Walks Animations Installer 2.1
Sensual Walks for Female NPCs 2.4
Sexywalks 1.0
TA Odd Jobs Complete 1.5
The Blackwood Company OOO comptable 1.1
Universal Silent Voice 0.93
Unnecessary Violence 0.9.9
Visually Enchanted Customizer Fixed 1.0
Weapon Addons 1.0

My load order
Spoiler:
00 Oblivion.esm
01 Cobl Main.esm [Version 1.72]
02 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.34]
03 HorseCombatMaster.esm
04 bookplacing.esm [Version 1]
05 Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
06 UnnecessaryViolence.esm
07 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
08 [FR] IWR - Windows Lights Shutters - Optimised.esp
09 Arthur_Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
0A Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
0B BookTrackerOBSE.esp
0C ChaseCameraMod.esp
0D Improved Hotkeys.esp [Version 1.1]
0E Less Creepy Guild Porters.esp
0F Reznod_Mannequin_HD[Eng].esp
10 DLCHorseArmor.esp
11 DLCOrrery.esp
12 DLCVileLair.esp
13 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
14 DLCThievesDen.esp
15 Living Economy.esp
16 Living Economy - Items.esp
17 New Frostmourne Sword by Jojjo v1_0.esp
18 ExnemEyeCandy.esp
19 personality_idles_custom.esp
1A Thieves Arsenal.esp
1B ANB_WeaponAddons_Enhanced.esp
1C C&C - The Blackwood Company.esp
1D PowerAttack Voicemod - The Shivering Isles.esp
1E PowerAttack Voicemod.esp
1F DLCSpellTomes.esp
20 Oblivion_SI Vwalk Full.esp
21 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.33]
22 ANB_WeaponAddons_SI.esp
23 OOO-Map_Markers_Stock.esp [Version 1.33]
24 OOO-Armor_Perks_WearRate_Repair.esp [Version 1.33]
25 OOO-BirthSigns.esp [Version 1.33]
26 OOO-Combat_Skills_Perks_Marksmanship.esp [Version 1.33]
27 OOO-DaedraLord_Quests.esp [Version 1.33]
28 OOO-Dangerous_Traps.esp [Version 1.33]
29 OOO-Deadly_Combat.esp [Version 1.33]
2A OOO-DLT_Immersion.esp [Version 1.33]
2B OOO-Magic_Effects+Enchantments.esp [Version 1.33]
2C OOO-Magic_Effects+Spells.esp [Version 1.33]
2D OOO-Magic_Game_Settings.esp [Version 1.33]
2E OOO-Potions.esp [Version 1.33]
2F OOO-ThiefGuild_Difficult.esp [Version 1.33]
30 C&C - The Blackwood Company - OOO.esp
31 Atmospheric Loading Screens - Random Quotes.esp
32 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
33 Advanced Magecraft.esp
34 Enchantment Enhanced.esp
35 Book Jackets Oblivion - BP.esp
36 DLCfrostcrag.esp
37 BrumaMGRestored.esp
38 BrumaMGRestored-Frostcrag.esp
39 Landmarks, w Wells.esp [Version 1.10]
3A Knights.esp
3B Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
3C Kvatch Rebuilt - OOO Compatibility.esp
3D Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
3E Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp
3F Bound LichKing HA.esp
40 Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
41 Harvest [Flora].esp [Version 3.0.0]
42 Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.0.0]
43 Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp [Version 3.0.0]
44 Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp [Version 3.0.0]
45 OOO-Level_Normal.esp [Version 1.33]
46 KeyBox.esp
47 Map Marker Overhaul.esp [Version 3.0.2]
48 Order_Obelisk_Mark.esp
49 Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp [Version 3.0.2]
4A Remote Life Detect.esp
4B QuickStore.esp
4C Quest Award Leveller.esp [Version 2.0.1]
4D Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp [Version 2.1.0]
4E Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp [Version 2.1.0]
4F Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp [Version 2.1.0]
50 Visually Enchanted Fire 3.esp
51 Visually Enchanted Frost 1.esp
52 Visually Enchanted Shock 1.esp
53 Beautiful People.esp
54 CuteElf11.esp [Version 1.1.2]
55 IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp
56 KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
57 CleanQuit.esp
58 SD Skill Diary.esp
59 PCSoundCalisto.esp [Version 2.6]
5A DLCfrostcrag Reborn Vwalk.esp
5B DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp
5C DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp
5D DLCThievesDen Vwalk.esp
5E Knights Vwalk.esp
5F SWalk.esp
60 Cobl Glue.esp [Version 1.72]
61 Cobl Si.esp [Version 1.63]
** Cobl Tweaks.esp [Version 1.44]
62 Cobl Races.esp [Version 1.52]
** Cobl Races TNR.esp [Version 1.53]
** Cobl Races TNR SI.esp [Version 1.53]
63 OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp [Version 1.72]
++ Item interchange - Extraction.esp [Version 0.76]
++ Item interchange - Placement.esp [Version 0.76]
++ Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag Reborn.esp [Version 0.76]
64 Bashed Patch, 1.esp
65 Symphony of Violence.esp
66 Musical Immersion 1.0.esp
67 UnnecessaryViolence.esp
68 UV Vanilla Quest Fixes.esp
69 DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp
6A Streamline 3.1.esp

Edit: IoI BP mhmhm

Last edited by Siken on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Can't find acustic paradise, what's it do? Also custom race fix is unnecessary with the unofficial oblivion patch.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:39 am 
Warder
Warder

It is Arthur Acoustic Paradise Mod
- This mod add immense soundtracks from celebrated various movie.
(The Lord Of The Rings at alias.).
- Are added of more 20 new compositions
- Is added music from Morrowind
- Replace some tiresome compositions from original
- Is replaced music Main Theme
- Is replaced music playing in the level preferment on more perfect

But i think is removed like ilegal or something.
And for Custom race fix, you see i dont like unofficial pach.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:52 pm 
Warder
Warder

Ok this is not realy mod is mor like mod killer.
So for users whit no expiriance (if some dont use obmm) this is perfect.

OIC - Oblivion Installation Cleaner
Spoiler:
This tool cleans up the Oblivion installation directory by removing all content not part of Bethesda's release of the game and other official content.
It allows for getting a fresh installation back, without having to run uninstallers and reinstalling Oblivion and official content again.

Features

OIC allows removal of these things:

* Official DLC
* User-created content (ESPs, meshes, textures, sounds etc.)
* OBMM
* OBSE
* Wrye Bash
* User-specific configuration files

And of course, a backup is made if desired. This option is enabled by default, so you shouldn't have to worry about accidentally starting the cleanup process.

This mod can worck good whit previous, in any case is weri good and will save you loots of time, After Format.

And here is something of intrest that i finde recently.
StarX Vampire deaths improved

This one is mostly for fun NPC Control and will macke some sence if used whit RefScope and Companion Share and Recruit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:57 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim, TES Construction Set
Platform: PC, Xbox, Xbox 360
The best mod for Oblivion.; MorrOblivion. :) Best mod ever. Beautiful from what I have seen.

"...Okay :( "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:39 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Arena, Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim
Imperfect wrote:
The best mod for Oblivion.; MorrOblivion. :) Best mod ever. Beautiful from what I have seen.

Is Morroblivion not a Morrowind mod, making the graphics more like Oblivions? :?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

ES Games: Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Skyrim, TES Construction Set
I was told MorrOblivion was an attempt much like Tamriel Rebuilt, to combine Morrowind and Oblivion into one game, sharing Oblivions graphic engine.

I could be wrong, but that's what I was told.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:43 pm 
Warder
Warder

Ah, the way I understood it, it converts Morrowind... but you're right, it appears to be both games in one. Cool :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:18 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I would download it if: 1. I had a better computer, and 2. I had Oblivion. :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 pm 
Warder
Warder

ES Games: Oblivion, morrowind
Erm well i like:
1) OOO- only just got it and im liking it at the moment
2) Oblivion XP- a very good mod and means less worries about 5,5,5 leveling
3) ANB no fast travel- i know it sounds like a drop out but i prefere the game with it :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 pm 
Warder
Warder

Imperfect wrote:
I would download it if: 1. I had a better computer, and 2. I had Oblivion. :(

...and if quests and dialogue were working.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:09 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

Oh, it isnt finished? I was under the impression it was done, lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next